The Perfect Pair Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK," Denise said, casually.

"Well are you going to go as Denise, or Dennis?"

"Oh shit!" he said when he realized that, needing the points, he had planned to dress as Denise all day.

Understanding his situation, Brooke spoke up. "You do need the points, and believe me when I tell you that you can easily pass for a woman. I really think you'll enjoy the experience. And, don't forget I'll be there to help you along. Oh, and if we stay out for a full four hours, you'll get another point for that."

After they kissed goodnight, Dennis spent the next hour worrying about going out in public tomorrow. And he knew that Brooke would be insisting that they spend four full hours out, so he could earn his point.

He fell asleep, though, fantasizing about being a sexy woman, out on the town. A favorite old dream. It was great until his constrained cock woke him, and he had too force himself to calm down before he could go back to sleep.

They slept in, not having to do anything specific at 6:00 to earn their chastity game points for the day. Dennis was already in panties and female clothes and Brooke was already, pantyless, and filled with her butt plug. She'd miss out on the point for being naked, because of their shopping trip.

Brooke ducked into the bathroom first, and took her time giving herself her morning enema. She tried to relax throughout the process, and was again pleased and a bit surprised when she actually enjoyed it, at least a little.

When she emerged, Dennis went in. He suffered through the enema process, before shaving.

As he was climbing out of the shower, Brooke knocked on the door and stuck her head in. She reached out and handed him a butt plug. The smallest one.

He took it from her, hesitantly.

"Be a big girl and put this in. Earn your point."

When he started to protest, she held up her hand, "oh stop, you need to get used to it. Before long, as the release goal increases, you'll really need the points."

She then blew him a kiss and stepped back out, closing the door behind her.

Dennis debated with himself while he toweled off, and spread lotion on his hairless body. Something he had begun doing after the laser treatments and had continued to do ever since. He liked the feel.

In the end, he concluded that Brooke was right, he had to try it. He had to admit that it did seem sexy and make his cock swell, as much as it could.

So, with a deep sigh, he lubed himself and the plug and slowly and carefully pushed the thing through the hole in the belt and into his rectum.

It felt really strange. Not painful, and not tickling, but somewhere in between. His body tried to push it out, like a turd, but he kept a slow, steady pressure, and it eventually seated itself fully, inside him. The belt held it in. He felt a tingling as it pushed against his prostate. That felt good, he thought, encouraged.

That wasn't so bad, he thought to himself, as he started on his makeup. As he moved around, he could feel it, but before long its presence seemed to fade away.

He took his time finishing his makeup, hair and dressing in a pretty summer dress, that showed off his legs and his cleavage. He knew that he could never compete with Brooke and her now impressive rack, but his breasts were certainly feminine.

He really wanted to look good for his first day out in public.

When he sat on the bed to slip on his nylons and 3" sandals, the plug reminded him that it was there, as it pushed deeper into him. But other than that, the thing was easily ignored.

He was a bit surprised when he went out and found Brooke in the kitchen dressed in a casual jean skirt and blouse. He was so used to seeing her naked, that her outfit seemed somehow wrong.

Noticing his stare, she said, "what? I'm not worried about earning any points, so I'm going casual. You're the one on display, today."

"Oh, thanks for reminding me. This will be my first time out, like this, and I'm scared to death."

She responded by hugging and kissing him. "Honey, you look great. Please believe me when I tell you that no one, absolutely no one will think that you are anything but a well-dressed woman out shopping on a Sunday."

He sighed, trying to relax and believe her. It was one of his biggest fantasies and he really wanted it to work.

"So, today we'll go out to the mall and shop for a couple of hours, then have lunch and pick up our groceries on the way home. How does that sound?"

"Frightening," he said with a small laugh.

Brooke chuckled as she slipped on a pair of boots with 4" spike heels, while Denise looked on approvingly.

Before they headed out, Brooke handed Dennis a small present, wrapped in pretty pink paper.

"What's this?" He asked.

"Well open it and see."

He unwrapped the small box to discover a diamond engagement ring and a wedding band. Surprised, he looked at Brooke, questioningly.

"It's not a real diamond, but I thought that looking as you do, I wanted you to be my wife. You haven't been wearing your wedding ring -- I understand, it's a man's ring, but I don't want anyone to see you and not understand that we're a pair. You're mine."

He was touched and pleased, and he grabbed her, hugging and kissing her. "I love you and I'm happy to be your wife, at least when I'm dressed like this. Although it's weird to think of myself as a wife. I never dreamed of that."

Brooked laughed, "well lover, when we're women, we're wives. Got it?"

He giggled, "yes dear."

Brooke drove them over to a large outdoor shopping mall an hour from their neighborhood. Denise was relieved, and thanked Brooke for not sticking close to home. He didn't want to risk bumping into anyone he knew. He was nervous enough, without that concern.

The ride in the car did remind him of the plug in his ass, but at this point it just added to his arousal.

Denise took a deep breath before exiting the car, and walking with Brooke across the parking lot.

As they began walking amongst the stores, it didn't take long for her to realize that no one was paying her any attention. All of the other shoppers were focused on their tasks and even the ones who were apparently people-watching didn't seem interested in her. Those who looked their way were staring at Brooke and her big boobs, not Denise.

They held hands, as Brooke led her into several women's shops. She insisted that Denise must buy a pair of 5" high heels in one shoe store. They would be the tallest ones in her closet.

As they walked out, Brooke whispered to her. "You need to have a few bimbo Denise outfits. Those shoes are a start, let's see if we can find some other things."

All she could do was smile as her libido started racing at the thought. Her cock reacted, as always, and as always, now, it was strictly prevented from growing.

Several times, either inside a store or out in the walkways, Brooke made it a point to put on a public display of affection. She would hug her and kiss her, in a demonstration that they were two lipstick lesbians, very much in love.

She caught several people watching the performance, some smiling in lust, some frowning in disgust. She found it embarrassing and thrilling. Brooke just seemed to be enjoying it as another adventure.

They visited several stores that specialized in nicer women's clubbing clothes and found several revealing outfits that qualified as bimbo wardrobe for Denise. She was seriously turned on imagining herself showing off in slut mode. Brooke promised that they'd be going out as a pair of bimbos sometime soon.

Denise figured that if she wasn't locked away in her chastity belt, she would be coming in her panties at that point.

Eventually, tired of walking in their heels, and with several bags of new clothes and shoes, they loaded up into the car and drove a short distance to a restaurant.

The restaurant was crowded and they had difficulty finding a table. Of course, Brooke drew a lot of attention, and Denise drew only a little. She was happy with that. She knew that it would have been much harder for her to remain composed, if she was out alone.

While they were finishing lunch, Denise realized she had to go to the bathroom, her bladder was full. When she mentioned it to Brooke, she was told to go right ahead.

"But remember to use the ladies' room," Brooke said with a giggle.

Denise froze as she realized that she might very well have made that mistake, if she hadn't been reminded. Her second thought was, holy cow, my first time using a women's bathroom!

She had no choice, though, so she walked over and entered that female sanctum, only to find it a non-event. The room was empty when she went in. She selected a cubicle and sat down as she now must.

When she finished and went over to the sink to wash up there was another woman already there freshening up her lipstick. That reminded her that she too should be doing that too, so as the woman left, Denise performed that ritual. It too was a thrill, a little something from his dreams.

Back at the table, Brooke smiled at him, "everything OK?" She asked, amused.

"Yes. No big deal." She said.

Finished, they paid and left, bound for the grocery store. In this case it was the one they always visited, and it frightened Denise, worried as she was about being found out by someone they knew.

As they walked through the aisles, filling their cart, Denise was constantly on the lookout. Everything went well until they ran into a woman that Brooke apparently knew from work, although Dennis didn't recall ever seeing her before.

She was stunned when Brooke introduced Denise as her spouse.

The woman, Kelly, didn't seem shocked in the least. In fact, she smiled pleasantly, before telling Brooke that she'd like to get together sometime so that they could meet her wife, Victoria. She even pulled out a scrap of paper and wrote down her home phone number, handing it to Brooke.

They continued to chat for a few more minutes before saying their farewells. Kelly adding "call me," with a big smile.

After they had moved in their different directions, Brooke giggled, "I didn't know that she was gay. I was just trying to have a little fun."

"Yah, sure, I nearly fainted!" Denise said, before laughing.

They made it out of the store and home, hauling all of their shopping, without incident.

Denise was relieved, and exhausted from the ordeal, or was it an adventure?

As they were putting away the groceries, Brooke said, casually, "perhaps we should get together with Kelly and Victoria, sometime this week. Should I invite them over for dinner?"

"Don't you dare." Denise said, before spanking Brooke on the butt.

She just laughed.

They spent the rest of the day laying around, relaxing. At 6:00 Brooke stripped off her clothes and began her evening, naked, working on earning her point.

After dinner she asked Denise to model his new clothes, and he was only too happy to oblige.

Of course, these were intended for him to wear when going out as bimbo Denise. There were two dresses that were short and low cut, displaying both his legs and a lot of his breasts. There were also a couple of mini-skirts that he could wear with any of his tops. They too were very short. Very, very short, and he suspected that he'd be showing off his ass if he ever bent over while wearing them.

Brooke thought he looked fantastic in all of them. She swore that they would be going out, clubbing together real soon. He wasn't thrilled with that idea, as he could picture being hounded by horny guys all night. Not something he was at all interested in.

He did agree with Brooke's opinion, though. He did look good and sexy.

After the fashion show and a little TV, they decided to get cleaned up and head to bed. Dennis, in particular was tired from his adventure and tomorrow was a work day.

Brooke went into the bathroom first, and came out feeling good, horny as always, and ready for sleep.

Dennis followed. After his enema, he begrudgingly reinserted his plug, before touching up his makeup, replacing his wig and slipping into a nice pale blue negligée. He joined Brooke in bed and they kissed for a while before falling asleep.

They climbed out of bed early as, due to their enema rituals, it now took them quite a bit longer to get ready for work.

They started the new work-week, in their chastity belts, still a bit nervous. Even though they hadn't had any issues on Friday, their first day wearing the things, confidence levels were still low.

Throughout the workday, bathroom trips, only necessary to pee, were a little complicated, more so for Dennis, but they had already mastered the process, and only worried about an inadvertent discovery.

They met up for lunch, as they often did, and neither of them reported any difficulties with their new underwear. Their comfort level slowly grew.

After work they quickly headed home, as Dennis needed time to dress before the 6:00 deadline for points calculation. After Friday's experience, he knew that it would be a close thing, and he expected Brooke wouldn't cut him any slack this time.

Brooke quickly stripped off her clothes and she was ready. Fun and easy.

Denise hurried out to the kitchen only just in time to make the deadline.

He was relieved that he had made it, but concerned that it would always be a near thing, and he could see himself missing the points, and his release, because of it.

They spent their evening discussing their day and their feelings. Both of them were enjoying the game, immensely. Both of them were also very, very horny, and loving it. Neither of them identified any issues with wearing their belts -- no soreness, no discomfort.

The next morning, they left for work, happy and contented with their new lifestyle.

That evening, Dennis was late getting out of his office, making them late getting home, so he missed the deadline for earning his point for dressing as Denise by a good ten minutes. Despite his begging, Brooke was strict about enforcing their rules, so he missed a valuable point. He changed anyway, and stayed in his feminine clothes all night.

On Wednesday evening, during the drive home, Brooke was surprised when Dennis pulled out his shaver to take care of his five-O'clock shadow, during the drive home. He mentioned that it would save him a couple of valuable minutes when they got to the house.

They make it home and he rushed to change, successfully making the deadline and earning his point as Denise.

During dinner, Brooke gave him a hard time and suggested that he go back for laser removal of his beard.

Dennis was noncommittal, but the more Brooke thinks about it, the more she likes that idea, so the next morning, at work, she arranged an appointment for Dennis, for Thursday night.

During lunch in the company cafeteria, at a private little table, she told him of her plan. "Honey, I made an appointment for you for this evening at the laser hair removal clinic. They'll get rid of that damned beard for you. It will be so much better, for you and me. And for Denise too." She laughed at that.

"My beard?

"Yes, you know I hate kissing you with sand-paper cheeks, and it will always be a problem for Denise. Without it you'll look so much better. And I know how much you hate shaving all of the time. Admit it, you'll be happy to be without it."

"Oh, honey, I don't know. I've been shaving since I was 15, it's a manly thing." He said, shaking his head.

"Oh, come on, you don't like it. You don't want it, and I'll certainly never miss it."

He remained unconvinced through the rest of their meal, and Brooke didn't push the issue.

They were able to get out of work a little earlier than usual, that evening, and Brooke could tell that Dennis was relieved. He wouldn't miss another point that night.

Still, when they climbed into the car for the drive home, he surprised her, "I think you're right. I'll be happy to get rid of the beard. Hell, I'm hairless everywhere else, why not there, too. And, it will make it easier for me to get changed into Denise when we get home. I can't afford to miss out on points because I take too long changing."

"Great!" Brooke said excitedly.

"What time's the appointment?" He asked.

"6:30. You'll have enough time to get home, change and get over to the clinic. We can get dinner afterwards. Oh, and don't shave when we get home. The stubble will make it easier for the laser."

"Go as Denise?" He replied, nervously, glancing over at her as he drives. "I don't know."

"Yes, you do." She assures him, "you need the points, so you have to dress as Denise, and you know you can pass, you had no trouble on Sunday. So just do it."

He knows she's right, but he remains nervous throughout the rest of the drive, and as he changes into a bra, dress, stockings and shoes. He puts on light makeup and a wig before they head out to his appointment.

"You look nice, except for the shadow of your beard. It will be so good to get rid of that stuff." Brooke says to reassure him.

As regular customers they were greeted casually by the staff and quickly shown to a treatment room. The tech made no comment about his attire or looks and was happy to work on removing his beard.

An hour later it was done and his skin, although red, was clear and smooth. Brooke helped him with his makeup before they left, and he looked better than ever.

Several more appointments were made, to coincide with their other, touch-up treatments on the rest of his body.

Famished, they stopped at a quiet little restaurant for dinner on the way home.

Once Denise realized that no one in the place was paying them any attention, she began to relax, and enjoy the food.

Brooke could see the change in her attitude, "See, everyone sees us as just two women out for a byte."

Denise smiled and nodded.

"Hell, they don't even recognize us as a lesbian couple." Brooke said and giggled.

But then she leaned over and made a show of kissing Denise square on the lips. She enjoyed it, until she realized that they were making a scene, and showing that they were, in fact two lesbians out on a date.

She blushed furiously, embarrassed., while Brooke just smiled and winked at her as she sat back into her chair.

As soon as they got back home, and the door closed behind them, Brooke jumped on Denise, hugging and kissing him passionately. When she came up for air, she gushed, "God I love you. I adore the way you look, and I'm so horny from our games that I might just be able to get off even with the belt covering me."

Dennis' cock began to strain in its tube and he moaned. "I love you too, and this is fun. I'm so horny myself that all I can think about is release. I really have to get my points so I can get out of the belt and screw your lights out. But right now, my poor cock hurts."

In a very un-ladylike fashion, he reached down and cupped his crotch through his skirt.

Brooke laughed, "poor baby. That's life in a chastity belt."

She then slapped him on the ass as she walked off into the bathroom to clean herself, both inside and out, before bed. She'd lost a point for not being naked for the evening, but she could afford it, she had plenty of points. It was dear Dennis who was short.

Dennis sat down, turned on the TV and waited for his turn. He was still put off by the whole ritual of cleaning himself with an enema. But it was now part of his life and he could do nothing about it.

When he gets into the bathroom, he spends several minutes admiring his face in the mirror. He already loves his new, hairless face. He thinks it will be great as either Dennis or Denise.

They slept better, that night, more used to the restrictions and uncomfortable aspects of wearing their belts in bed.

Friday also went well, and Dennis, keeping a mental toll of his points earned, felt confident that he was going to be released on Saturday, along with Brooke.