The Perfect Pair Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly reached over and gave her hand a squeeze, "I love her dearly, she is my pet, although I only call her Vickie, when we're alone."

"And I'm very happy with that," Victoria laughed.

After the table had been cleared, leaving only their drinks, they began visiting the dance floor. First with their wives, and then splitting and dancing with the opposite spouse.

Brooke went out onto the floor with Victoria, after Kelly handed her the leash. She laughed when Brooke seemed hesitant to accept, but took it anyway as the cute little kitten refused, shyly, to move unless she was led.

Brooke and Victoria giggled as they struggled to deal with the connection while dancing. It became a game, maneuvering around each other and the other women on the floor.

They returned to the table, laughing and out of breath.

Next it was Kelly's turn to drag Denise onto the floor. She was a bit reluctant, intimidated by the strong and dominant woman.

While they were dancing, the band transitioned smoothly from a fast song to a slow, romantic one, and Kelly transitioned along with them. Denise was surprised to find herself being held close with the strong woman in leather.

She found it a big turn on, until Kelly's hip came in contact with Denise's crotch. She saw the look of surprise followed by a hint of curiosity in Kelly's eyes. But neither of them said anything until they returned to the table.

Back at the table, Kelly stared speculatively at Denise, "Is there something you'd like to explain?"

Denise, embarrassed, looked at Brooke, who was unsure of what was going on. "We bumped and she felt my belt."

Brooke smiled sheepishly and spoke up, "You've discovered our little kink. We're both wearing chastity belts. It's a game we play, and they keep us very horny."

Kelly laughed, "you kinky devils. Both of you?"

"Yes," Denise replied.

Victoria was really intrigued; she couldn't control her curiosity. She began peppering them with questions. "Are they locked on? Do you keep each other's keys? How often do you wear them?"

Brooke was getting a kick out of being 'outed'. She was having a great time with their two new friends, and admitting to their fetish got her excited. She wasn't sure if it was a case of exhibitionism, humiliation or pride in their sexual bondage, but now that their chastity fetish was out in the open, she found herself to be hornier than ever. And she wished she wasn't locked away in her belt. Very weird!

Looking at Denise, Brooke could see that she wasn't happy about the revelation. She understood that she would be upset not so much about their chastity habits, but more afraid of being discovered as a guy. She, though, was still convinced though, that her lover's secret was safe and could remain so.

"Well, yes they are locked on and we have exchanged keys, and yes, we wear them all of the time," Brooke explained.

"Oh, that's so hot!" Victoria gushed, as she squirmed excitedly in her seat.

"But, it's not something we have ever shared with anyone else," then looking at Denise, "and I'm sure that my wife isn't pleased with our secret getting out," Brooke admitted.

Kelly gave a tug on Victoria's leash, "hush now, you silly kitty. I understand your fascination, but we need to grant them their privacy and acknowledge their trust in our discretion."

Victoria, looked from one to the other around the table, with a big smile, "yes, Kelly, but I think it's so cool. It has me all excited."

"Let it be! Or you'll be punished," Kelly replied sternly.

Victoria nodded and shut up.

The four of them returned to watching and commenting on the crowd. They all enjoyed admiring the pretty and sexy women, and making derogatory comments on the butch girls and the poor quality 'shemales', on display.

Denise joined right in, and was confident enough to make catty comments on the lesser attractive women they spotted.

As the evening drew to a close, Denise caught Victoria staring at her face. Immediately she became concerned that the jig was up and that Victoria had figured out that she was a he.

"You know Denise, forgive me, I'm not trying to be critical, but I think you'd be even prettier if you made a couple of changes to your look."

Kelly jumped in, afraid that Denise might be offended. "Victoria is a wonder at make-up. She worked her as a part-time cosmetologist. She's really good at bringing the best out in her clients."

Denise was relieved, and actually interested in what Victoria had to say. Certainly not offended.

"Oh, that's interesting. What are you thinking? A girl can never be too pretty," she replied.

"That's for sure." Brooke said laughing. She got a hurt look from her lover, for that.

"Well, I think with a couple of minor changes, I can help you look much prettier and sexier, too."

Before Denise could answer, Brooke replied "That sounds like fun. When can we try it?" She's excited by the prospect, and Denise is interested, too.

"Well, how about this Saturday. You guys could come over to our house and Victoria could do her magic. Brooke and I could relax and fix a meal for all of us. It will be fun." Kelly said, enthusiastically.

Brooke looked at Denise, who shrugged her acceptance. But it was Brooke who remembered that Saturday would be their release date and they would be spending their day screwing.

"Sounds like fun, but I'm afraid we have plans for Saturday. Something we can't miss. Would Sunday work?"

"Sure."

"Great. What time and where do you live?"

They worked out the details as they paid their bills and headed out, together. They'd agreed on a morning session followed by lunch and then a relaxing afternoon.

Those arrangements made, they closed things down and headed for the door.

"I'd like to know more about those belts. Perhaps you could even show us." Kelly said devilishly as they parted in the parking lot.

Brooke smiled and winked at her, "We'll be glad to tell you about them, but I'm not sure about a public display."

They all laughed as they split for their cars.

In the car, driving home, Denise was quick to voice her concerns, "I don't like talking about our secrets."

"Oh, I don't know. It seemed fun to me. It got me excited. And I like them a lot."

"I do too, but..."

Brooke cut her off, "well there was nothing we could do. It was really your fault. It was your belt that Kelly discovered. We had no choice but to fess up. I think it adds a little spice to our game."

Their conversation died out for a few minutes as both of them contemplated the situation.

Brooke finally spoke up. "I like the idea. Sharing the tale of our game with others. Friends like Kelly and Victoria, who will understand. I wish we would have thought of that when we wrote up the rules for our game. We could have awarded ourselves points for each person we let in on our secret. I think it adds to the excitement."

Denise, not happy about the situation, or the idea, just shook her head and grunted.

"We could always add something like that to the list. What do you think?"

"Nope." He replied.

"Aw, come on. We need the points."

"Brooke, I don't want our, sex lives made public, especially our kinky stuff. Sooner or later I'm sure that it would bite us in the ass!"

Brooke looked at him and could see that he was seriously opposed to the idea, so she just let it drop.

"OK."

The rest of the week moved slowly. Their work and life routines were now well established and they continued to follow their routines. In the evenings Brooke walked around naked and Denise wore her dresses.

They were fully used to the belts and all that they entailed. Even the butt plugs were easily forgotten these days.

Wednesday and Thursday just passed, as work days do. In their quiet moments their thoughts centered on their upcoming release.

Come Friday night, they again reviewed their points counts and again verified their unlocking on Saturday morning. They were so excited and anxious that they hardly slept.

Early, they staggered individually into the bathroom for their morning cleansing, and followed that up with breakfast. Then, by mutual agreement, they crawled back into bed for a nap.

By the time they dressed, Brooke in a casual skirt and Dennis in jeans, and drove to the bank it was well past opening.

They swiftly went through the identification process and moved into the tiny room with their boxes. They giggled as they stripped, unlocked and removed their belts within the small space, bumping and elbowing each other in the process.

As swiftly as humanly possible they were in their car and speeding home.

Seconds from the garage door closing they were in bed, naked. They never could figure out how they had accomplished the task so quickly, without thought.

They spent the entire day, naked, in bed making love. They took the occasional break for food and drink, and to clean up between sessions, but otherwise they simply devoured each other.

Throughout the twelve-hour period Dennis came three times, tying his record. He was proud of himself until Brooke reminded him that if he were a woman, a real biological female, there would be no limit to that number.

She had lost track of the number of times she orgasmed. Many, many times she came with Dennis' cock inside her, but she also achieved several orgasms compliments of his mouth and tongue.

It was, for the two of them an orgy of epic proportions, all the result of the massive level of pent-up sexual demand caused by their weeks locked in the blessedly infernal chastity belts.

When the time finally arrived to lock themselves away, neither of them were thrilled. They were both exhausted and their sex drives were at their lowest point. Dennis, in particular had no interest in putting the thing back on.

Brooke, though, took the lead and after cleaning herself and the belt, pulled it into place and had Dennis lock it for her. She then pushed and cajoled him to follow suit. He did, unenthusiastically and robotically.

Sleep quickly followed.

They slept in on Sunday. Back in their belts and ultimately happy in the warm glow left over from their day of glorious sex.

As they sat down to breakfast, Denise suddenly exclaimed. "Oh Damn! We need to get dressed and head over to Kelly and Victoria's, don't we?"

"Yes, we do. It should be fun. I'm really looking forward to seeing what Victoria has planned for your make-over. Aren't you?"

Sighing, "Yes, I am. But I'm not looking forward to talking about our chastity lifestyle. It's going to be embarrassing. To say the least," Denise said, plaintively.

"I think it'll be fun," Brooke says, chuckling. "It turns me on, knowing that others will know what we are doing. And those two are kinky enough themselves to appreciate our games. You see that, don't you?"

Denise nods. "But they want to see our belts. I'll die of embarrassment. Remember, my belt has the pussy molded in."

"I'm well acquainted with your wonderful belt. Stop worrying. I have a solution."

"What?"

"Never you mind. You'll see."

Brooke laughs when she sees Denise's pout. She looks so girlish like that.

They finish up and get ready to head out, dressing casually, but sexily. Brooke in a tight strapless dress with a geometric pattern and Denise in a silky blouse and a short, pleated skirt.

"I hope you shaved really well; else Victoria might get suspicious." Brooke said as Denise was heading for the door.

"I did, twice, and I've also applied a layer of foundation. I sure hope it will work," Denise replied. She was nervous and it showed.

"Good, I'm sure you'll be fine."

Now ready, they headed out to Kelly's house. Following the directions provided. As they get close, they both admit that they're looking forward to the visit. Denise is now fully focused on the make-over session, while Brooke is, for some indistinct reason, excited about sharing the details of their chastity games.

They're pleasantly greeted with hugs and polite kisses by Kelly and Victoria in the entranceway of their town-house, and given a quick tour before settling onto their comfortable back patio.

Drinks are served and they visit for a while before Victoria looks at Denise, "if you're ready, I'd love to get started on your make-over. I've been thinking about you since the other night."

"I've been looking forward to it too. I'm dying to see what you come up with. I've never had a make-over before."

"Really? Well let's go, then."

She stood up and grabbing Denise by the hand led her into the house and her temporary studio.

Brooke and Kelly stayed where they were and chatted.

"I'm dying to talk about your chastity belts, but if we don't wait for Victoria, she'll wind up giving me a ration of shit!"

Brooke laughed, "OK, OK, we'll tell you all about it, as soon as they get back. For now, though I'd like to hear about your dominance and submission games. I don't see any evidence of that aspect of your relationship here, now."

"Sure," Kelly said smiling, "it's really just a part-time kind of thing. We have to be in the mood for it. Or, at least Victoria has to. I'm always willing."

Kelly went on for over an hour, until they were eventually interrupted when Victoria led the new Denise back out.

But while they sat there, Kelly explained how she'd always been a dominant person, as the oldest of three sisters. She'd constantly been in charge of her younger siblings, as both of her parents had worked, and the kids had been under the supervision of assorted babysitters, nannies, day-care centers and school.

She'd grown increasingly bossy and dominant as time went on. In high school she had discovered both her lesbian tendencies and the sexual charge she'd gotten from being in control, particularly before and during sex.

She'd had a couple of girlfriends in high school who were on the submissive side and a couple more who were very submissive when she was in college. It was there that she became addicted to that type of relationship. During those years, and afterwards too, she had experimented and practiced being the dominatrix. She found it both enjoyable and satisfying.

She'd just had a tough break-up with a very kinky sub, when she'd met Victoria. The break-up had hit her hard, especially when she realized that she had caused it by pushing her sub too hard. Even though the girl had really been into the scene, and they had enjoyed a lot of very heavy games, the gal had reached a breaking point and had split.

Kelly had scaled things way back since then, and falling in love with pretty little Victoria, she now only played lightly at her dominant role. Only when Victoria was in the mood did they go at it, and even then, Kelly was careful to never play too rough.

Victoria very much preferred exhibition and humiliation over bondage and pain. Hence the kitty costume and leash of the other night.

When they first saw Denise, Brooke and Kelly, were both very impressed. They ooh'ed and aah'ed and applauded, and Denise smiled happily. She wasn't just 'kind of pretty', now, she was absolutely pretty! And sexy too. Her make-up was a bit heavy, and perhaps a bit slutty, and Kelly did mention that it might be too much for every day, business attire, but Brooke and Denise knew that she was never in business casual mode, so that was of no concern.

Brooke realized that Victoria had thinned and shaped Denise's eyebrows, and she could imagine that Dennis would be upset by that. She'd have to help him fill them in when he was in his work clothes. She laughed to herself thinking that he'd have to wear make-up when he was a guy, now.

Apart from that, though the change in Denise's looks were all accomplished by artfully applied cosmetics.

As they continued to admire her work, Victoria explained she had spent a lot of time shading Denise's jaw and nose to make them look smaller and had used various other techniques to make her eyes look larger.

She also suggested that Denise invest in some colored contact-lenses. Even though they would be clear as her vision was fine, they would have a wonderful effect on her looks.

"So, you like?" Denise asked Brooke as she posed, smiling broadly.

"Absolutely, you look beautiful! Good enough to eat."

That got an appreciative laugh from everyone.

"Victoria spent a lot of our time teaching me how to apply this look. I think I can duplicate it from now on."

"I sure hope you can, I love it," Brooke says as she stands up and kisses her, long and passionately, and Denise returns the affection.

Kelly and Victoria applaud and cheer the performance, laughing.

Finally, after several more comments on how good Denise looks, they move into the house for lunch.

Mid-meal, Kelly interrupts, "OK girls, now give. Tell us about your chastity belts. Do you really wear them for long periods of time? Without going crazy with lust?"

Denise just smiles and looks for Brooke to answer.

"Well, we discovered that we both have fantasized about being locked up and suffering through long periods of enforced chastity. So, we decided to give it a try. It's as simple as that."

Kelly laughed, "simple?"

Victoria joined in, "oh come on, more please."

Brooke laughed, "we picked out a custom belt manufacturer who produced perfect belts for each of us. We've worn them for quite a while, with only occasional releases."

She paused for a moment, "then we fuck our brains out!"

That broke them all up, laughing together.

"Damn, that sounds hot!" Victoria chuckled, after they'd calmed a bit.

Kelly looked at her, thoughtfully, "are you interested? I'll pay for one for you."

That brought Victoria up short. "I don't think I could stand it. I love the orgasms you give me too much. And I need them too often."

Then looking at Brooke, and then Denise, "I have no idea how you can stand it. How long do you usually hold out before unlocking each other?"

"Wait a minute," Kelly interrupted, "I want to see. What do these belts look like? Aren't they uncomfortable? Don't they rub and irritate your lady bits?"

This was the moment that Denise had been dreading, so she looked at Brooke beseechingly, thinking, 'please oh please, don't show her.'

Brooke, though, to her lover's horror stood up, "OK, I'll show you." But then she walked over to her purse and withdrew a folded sheet of paper and opening it displayed a couple of photos from the maker's web site.

"See, here it is."

Everyone chuckled. Kelly and Victoria, realizing that they'd been had, and Denise relieved by the clever joke.

"Oh, I wanted to see more than that!" Kelly exclaims, delightedly.

Brooke just smiled playfully and continued, "it wraps around our waist and runs between our legs. It has a hole over our ass holes and a slot for my pussy with an additional plate covering my pussy lips."

"OK, OK, I get it." Kelly says, "So do you wear it for days at a time? What about bodily functions?"

"Oh gross, too personal." Victoria, scolds.

"No, I'm really curious. If you're going to get one, I want to know."

"Wait one minute! I never said anything about wearing anything like that!"

Again, everyone was quickly laughing, together.

Denise took advantage of the situation and got up to take her empty plate into the kitchen. Hoping to force a change of subject.

It did have that effect and Kelly also got up, following her. But as Denise was standing, facing the sink, Kelly stepped right up behind her and reached around whispering "stand still, sweety." She then cupped Denise's mound in her hand and felt the hard steel metal plate that covered her sex.

Denise was shocked, and stood still as ordered while Kelly traced the belt up to her waist and then around to the back and back down following the metal band along her ass crack. It only took a couple of seconds, and it ended just as Brooke and Victoria walked in.