The Perfect Pair Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both noticed the last second of the interaction, but weren't really sure what had been going on, so neither of them said anything. They just continued to the sink as first Kelly and then Denise backed away. Brooke did notice a small smile on Kelly's lips and a colorful blush on Denise's cheeks.

But then she got busy, standing next to Victoria at the sink and rinsing her plate and glass.

The subject of chastity wasn't mentioned again for the rest of the pleasant afternoon as the four of them chatted about the club and then the company that Brooke, Kelly and Dennis all worked for.

During that discussion Denise had a horrible thought. What if Kelly decided to look her up at work? It could end in a nightmare! Damn!

Late in the afternoon, Brooke got around to asking Victoria for more details on her relationship with Kelly. How she enjoyed playing the submissive.

When Victoria didn't immediately respond, Brooke quickly said, "if that's too personal a question, I apologize, please forgive me and just tell me to 'back off'."

"Oh no, that's all right. I was just marshalling my thoughts. It's not a question I've really thought much about. I've never really been into self-examination. I prefer to just go with what feels right. And being the submissive one in our pairing just feels right to me."

She paused and smiled lovingly at Kelly for a few seconds before continuing. "I did enjoy playing that role when I was younger, I think we talked about that when we met."

Brooke nodded, and Victoria continued, "With my size and looks, you know, small and cute, I couldn't play the part of the dominant. So, deep down, I've always felt like I was really born as a puppy or a kitten. You know, soft and cuddly."

She stopped and took a drink, blushing, before she continued, "After college I thought I was done with that. I was feeling confident and strong and I worked on my career and dated guys, mostly from work. But then I had a fling with a girl. I really loved her. She was more aggressive, demanding actually, than any guy or girl I had ever hung out with, and she kind of trained me to be submissive. She even called me 'Vicky Kitty'."

She looked around at each of them, sheepishly, and paused, focusing lovingly on Kelly.

"I liked that role in the bedroom, and eventually, in public too. In private it made making love to her easy, I just did as I was told, or taught, and pleased my partner. In public it was humiliating, but that somehow turned me on too and I started having fun playing that cuddly kitty part.

"I spent almost a year completely in that mode. My lover's submissive pet. But she accepted a new job in LA, and I stayed here, I stuck with my job and kept working on my career. And I kind of grew out of that, ah, role."

"Now, here with Kelly, I'm enjoying it all over again, but I'm also older and wiser and more conservative, I guess."

"Wow. That's lovely, and fascinating." Brooke said, softly and admiringly, "Kelly, you're a lucky woman."

Kelly stood up, saying "yes I am." As she moved over and knelt down next to her lover and gave her a big hug and kiss. This time it was Brooke and Denise's turn to cheer and applaud.

It was on that note that the afternoon came to an end.

Brooke sensed that their two friends were ready for sex, and not wanting to intrude, and being jealous too, she grabbed Denise and almost dragged her out of the house, all the time saying 'goodbye', 'thank you' and 'we'll see you on Tuesday'.

As they drove home, Brooke absently commented, "I love those two."

To which Denise responded, softly, "me too."

On Monday morning as Dennis dressed for work, he panicked when he looked in the mirror. Ready for it, Brooke worked with a make-up pencil to fill in his eye-brows, masking their now very feminine shape. In the end they looked acceptable, but still not like his old, normal version.

"If anyone questions you, just tell them that I called them 'caterpillars' and when I trimmed them, I got carried away."

Looking in the mirror, he was satisfied with the results, but he prepared himself, just in case someone called him out on his brows. Oh well, what's done is done...

As so often happened, it turned out to be a non-issue, and things just carried on.

Both Dennis' and Brooke's lives, at work and at home, continued at a steady pace. Albeit, with ever growing sexual frustration.

With their release goals even more difficult to achieve, it's taking longer and longer for them to earn happiness, and based on the rules of the game they again fall out of sync with Brooke reaching her goal many days before Dennis.

When Brooke is released, Denise does her best to give her lover a great time and relieve her pent-up sex drive. She uses her hands, mouth and the ever-popular strap-on dildo to give Brooke a steady string of highly pleasurable orgasms. In the end, both are exhausted, and Brooke is fully satisfied, while Denise is hornier than ever.

Almost a week later, it's Dennis' turn, and Brooke returns the favor. After his first orgasm, they relax and Brooke coaxes him into his Denise persona before they pause for lunch. That afternoon and evening Denise has two more climaxes. Both of them wonderful.

That night, though it again strikes both of them that it will be even longer before their next release.

The situation continues to excite, frustrate, challenge and delight them. They're horny all of the time, and enjoy the sexual fantasy challenges that they must satisfy to earn the much-needed points.

On those weekends when they must remain locked up, they spend more and more time out in public in their fetish roles as Denise and bimbo Brooke, earning points. Those weekends are expensive. Eating at restaurants, shopping for clothes and make-up, and attending movies and concerts drains their wallets, and they begin to change their routines. They spend more and more time just walking in the city's larger parks and gardens.

Tuesday nights, at ladies' night, becomes the highlight of their week, and the four of them regularly meet up and people-watch, dance, eat and drink. Kelly introduces them to several of her friends.

One night, things get a bit out of hand. Kelly's friend Annette, is very much the Dominant, with a capital-D, and her sub is her 'shemale' husband. He doesn't make a very convincing woman. Apparently he was never into cross-dressing, until Annette took him under her spell and began reworking his psyche. He's allowed into the events only because he's so well dressed as a woman, and thoroughly restrained too. He's in full make-up, a very strict corset, supporting large falsies, a dress with a long tight skirt and very high heels. His arms are held behind him in a mono-glove and his metal collar says 'SLUT' in tall, black letters at his throat. Annette leads him around by a leash.

He doesn't say anything. He's not allowed to. But in his eyes Denise can see that he's a wreck. Afraid, humbled and humiliated, but powerless to do anything about it.

Brooke and Denise, not really into that scene, are uncomfortable with the whole routine, and are made more so when Annette and her slut, join the four of them at the table. It's a tight fit and Denise winds up sitting next to the poor guy.

Kelly is enjoying herself. She can see how put off Brooke and Denise are, but she has no control over what Annette does or how she acts. She just knows her as a fellow dominant, just much more into the scene than she is.

Annette picks up on Denise's reluctance to participate in their little party so she focusses mainly on Kelly, Brooke, and even Victoria. Of course, she totally ignores her sub. She orders drinks for herself and her guy, and when they arrive, she catches Denise's eye.

"My slut looks thirsty, feed him his drink," she orders.

Denise, fully intimidated, picks up the glass and holds it so the guy can reach. She's surprised when he reaches out his tongue to pull the straw into his mouth and she sees that it is pierced with two large gold ball studs.

Kelly, watching, notices them too, "Annette, what have you done to his tongue?"

"Oh, I had it pierced a while ago. It finally healed sufficiently that I could have the jewelry installed. Those balls feel wonderful on my clit, and really, they're bigger than the balls between his legs."

She laughs and Kelly joins in.

Denise notices that Brooke joins in the laughter, too.

Denise, already feeling sorry for the poor guy, feels even worse, especially when she notices he is practically crying with embarrassment.

After the laughter has died down, Annette continues, "Of course you can't see his balls, or his tiny cock as I keep him locked in a wonderful chastity belt, all of the time. He hasn't been out of the thing for four months now. It makes him very obedient and insanely horny. I just love it!"

Denise is shocked, and terrified. She can't believe how evil Annette is and how badly she abuses her poor husband. She's also worried that the conversation might turn to include the story of Brooke and their chastity games.

She looks at Brooke, pleadingly and shakes her head, mouthing 'no'.

Brooke, understanding, just winks, before looking over to Kelly.

Kelly, understanding that Brooke, and Denise in particular don't like talking about their chastity lifestyle, glances over at Brooke and gives her a fiendish look. Denise sees her, and just knows that she's about to tell their secret, just for the fun of it.

Kelly though backs off when Brook shakes her head emphatically, and Denise breaths a huge sigh of relief. The guy, sitting next to her hears it and looks at her curiously.

Denise just holds up the glass for him to take another drink and the crisis is averted.

"How in the hell does he stand it? He must have a world-class case of 'blue balls'," Kelly asks.

"Oh, I imagine that he does, but I don't really care. His attitude remains perfectly submissive and that's the way I want it."

Then she looks at her husband, "You love your life, don't you Francis?"

"Yes dear, anything you say dear," he replies, quietly and submissively.

Denise is really turned off by the whole display. She can't fathom how miserable Francis' life must be. Her game with Brooke is nowhere near as evil as this couple's. Oh, it's difficult and frustrating but they both love it. He understands that his relationship with Brooke is a little submissive, but only as much as he allows it to be. Kind of like Kelly and Victoria's, mutually agreed to. Although theirs is more intense, but nowhere near as over-the-top as Annette and Francis' is.

Eventually, Annette says her goodbyes and leads her sub off to another part of the club, much to Denise's relief.

After another drink and some dancing Brooke and Denise head home. They'd earned their points and were already past their bed-time. It would be difficult getting up in the morning for work.

During the drive home, Denise spoke her thoughts, "Thanks for not opening up about our own chastity games with Annette. I don't like her very much and didn't want to get into it with her."

Brooke laughed, "I was tempted, and I could tell Kelly was too, but I knew that you would lose it, and I certainly didn't want to do anything that would expose you as having a dick. Even though yours is locked up and well out of sight, just like that poor slut, Francis."

"That would have been mean, and you're not like that," Denise said reaching over and grabbing her hand, lovingly.

Brooke smiled and squeezed her hand.

"What did you think of his tongue piercings? I bet I'd enjoy it if you had jewelry like that. I hear that it feels fantastic on a pussy."

Denise was surprised, "you're kidding right? I could never walk around like that? People would surely see, when I talked!"

"You'd get extra points," Brooke said, only a little hopeful that Denise might be tempted.

"No way, not for a dozen points," he replied, ending the conversation.

That night, Brooke dreamed of a tongue with golden balls on her clit, while Denise had a nightmare about being treated like poor Francis.

Another quiet work week and weekend passed with no release.

Brooke and Dennis, really Denise, as these days Dennis is a 'he' only for his time at work, and a 'she', all of the rest of the time, spend their time frustrated, horny and focusing on earning points toward their next glorious release.

They continue to go out on weekends as Denise and bimbo Brooke, and sometimes as a pair of sexy, slutty bimbos. They do enjoy themselves, the attention and the adventure of it all, but there's always the underlaying but restricted need for sex.

With the number of points required for release continuing to climb, their libidos continue to scream for satisfaction.

After another unsatisfying weekend, they're really looking forward to their Tuesday get-together. Those dates are becoming the highlights of their weeks, when neither of them earn release.

Although after the frightening one, where they met Annette, they're a little nervous when Kelly introduces them to another friend, Collene. She is alone, having recently split from her boyfriend.

Collene is friendly and intelligent with a nice body, and a fairly attractive face. She is there, looking for some social interaction that doesn't involve pushing randy guys away.

Brooke and Denise enjoy meeting and talking to her. They relax, seeing that there is nothing scary about her.

After they'd all talked for a while, Kelly snapped her fingers, "Hey, Collene you and Denise should be able to talk shop. You're both into computer security."

That started a long discussion between the two of them about their technical backgrounds and their work. It turns out that Collene is a consultant, who is currently involved with a long-term contract for one of the larger companies in the area. Not the one where Kelly, Brooke & Denise work.

Denise and Collene began talking shop, leaving Kelly, Victoria and Brooke to cover more mundane, but to them, interesting, subjects. It stayed like that for more than an hour.

They all continued to enjoy themselves, eating bar food appetizers and drinking.

Collene and Denise didn't pay much attention, when the band started up and the other three began rotating out onto the dance floor.

Kelly and Vitoria were out there, and Brooke was relaxing, listening in when Collene, talking about the challenges of her position, complained about how difficult it was for the security consulting company she worked for to find experienced professionals for the work they were doing. They were also, at the request of their important client trying hard to find a better balance between men and women engineers. Educated and qualified women were really hard to find. She herself had just received a substantial retention bonus, and any viable female candidate was being offered a huge signing bonus to join the team.

"You wouldn't be interested, would you?" Collene asked Denise, hopefully.

Denise could only shake her head. As attractive as it might be, she couldn't take a job like that. After all, she was a he!

"It sounds interesting, but I'm content where I am. Sorry," she responded, unenthusiastically.

Brooke, though was fascinated by the idea. She knew that Dennis had always wanted to move into consulting, and a position with the company that Collene worked for sounded like it would be perfect for him. She filed that thought away for future discussion.

Collene tried again, later that night, "Denise, are you sure I can't tempt you to join me? I'm telling you they're offering big bucks in both pay and bonusses for women like you. And I'll get a big finder's fee for recruiting you. I promise you'll enjoy the work."

Trying to be nice, "It does sound interesting, Collene, but I just can't see it working for me. At least not right now."

Before too long they called it a night and all headed out the door. Working their way through the tables, Brooke walked beside Collene.

"Collene, can you give me a business card? I think Denise does need a change. Let me talk to her and maybe she will change her mind about that job. No promises, though."

Collene quickly dug a business card out of her purse, and handing it over, "Here you go. Just haver her call me, if she changes her mind. Thanks."

The very next day, Brooke's monthly cycle hit her once again. Damn, has it really been a month since my last one? Time flies, she thought.

This time it was a little easier, as she knew what to expect and they knew how to deal with it. Of course, she was nowhere close to reaching her release goal so it didn't interfere there.

Apart from that, the next few days were normal, by their standards. Work, eat, sleep, get hornier and more frustrated, day by day.

Their weekend was again spent out in public, dressed as Denise and bimbo Brooke, although she was still feeling a little out of it as the effects of her period slowly subsided. But they earned their points, and that was a 'win'.

By Sunday morning, crawling out of bed, she was feeling fine and even more horny. As she finished cleaning up, she decided it was time to move up to the next size plug, the third one of the four in the set. She's been dreaming about experiencing anal sex, and is excited about the extra points she'll earn. She retrieves hers and Dennis' larger plugs and with only a little struggle and discomfort hers was in place, and feeling kind of nice.

As she turned over the bathroom to Denise, she handed her the larger plug and simply said, "time to move up."

When she started to protest, Brooke cut her off, sharply, "Oh don't even complain, just do it. Mine is already in place and you need to follow along."

And she just walked away.

After his enema and shower Dennis decides to just do it, so he lubes and slowly pushes the thing in place. This time, to his surprise, he gets an enjoyable thrill as it massages his prostate. His cock reacts as best it can within its tube. He moans and has to steady himself on the sink. Damn, that feels good, he thinks. Strange but good.

But as he's getting dressed and he feels the thing moving around inside, he's not so sure he likes it after all.

They go out for a Sunday brunch, both in bimbo outfits. The restaurant they select is a favorite, not only of theirs but also of a lot of locals, including families. It is one of the few places with a large, nice patio for comfortable dining in good weather. And today's weather was perfect.

Of course, they garner a lot of attention as they walk through the diners, to their table. Brooke, walking behind Denise, giggles as she notices that the new larger plug is having an enticing effect on the way she walks. Her hips are swinging just a bit more than before, and her ass is swaying nicely with each step.

Both of them feel the difference as they sit on the metal chairs of their small cafe table.

Brooke leans close to Denise and when she turns toward her, she kisses her lover on the mouth. Then whispers, "that plug is having a very nice effect on your walk, you slut!"

Denise, already embarrassed by the kiss, blushes massively and sits back to bury her head in the menu.

Brooke, feeling really feisty sits back and surveys the room, smiling pleasantly as she sees the various reactions of the people around her. It seems that she never tires of the attention, and she always gets aroused by it. On this day, in addition to the normal lascivious stares of the men, and the jealous and dismayed looks of the women, she observes the scandalized looks of the mothers. They make her a bit uncomfortable as she has no intention of hurting any children, with her games.

But then her sense of humor returns and she chuckles as she imagines how those mothers might try and explain the two bimbos sitting at the nearby table, attracting all of this attention.