The Perfect Pair Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly of course, is enjoying the spectacle, and both Victoria and Brooke seem intrigued. But probably for different reasons.

Denise feels sorry for the poor abused guy. Especially when Annette forces him to demonstrate his latest humiliation.

"Francis, dear, why don't you tell these fine ladies about your new speech impediment?"

He takes a deep breath and then, "Yeth, Mith Annette. Ladies, I now thpeek with a lithp, like a little girl. My lovely mistress inthisths on it, so I obey her withez."

Kelly, of course, cracks up, "that's delightful."

Brooke, fascinated, "Holy cow, Annette, does he have to talk like that all of the time? Do you make him practice?"

"Yes, it's a really fun game. He gets swatted or otherwise punished whenever he doesn't speak with his lisp. It makes him sound like a cross between a little girl and a silly bimbo, don't you think?"

"You're one evil Dom," Kelly laughs, shaking her head, "but I love it."

Kelly then looks at Victoria, "what do you think honey, would you like to learn to speak with a lisp like that, for me?"

Victoria just shook her head, certain that she'd never consent to anything like that.

Brooke picked up on the theme, giggling she looked at Denise, "how about you, sweetie? I think you'd make a perfect 'silly bimbo'."

"Don't even think about it," Denise shot back, she was scared and embarrassed by the thought. Even though she knew it was an idle threat.

Annette, now joined in, "I'd be happy to train her for you Brooke."

That thought really scared the hell out of Denise, who was absolutely frozen in place, unable to think of anything to say.

Brooke let him off the hook, realizing that things had gone too far, "Thanks Annette, but I don't' think Denise is up for those types of games."

"And I'm not either!" Victoria chimed in.

Kelly laughed as did Brooke, and Annette just smiled and added, "too bad," before she hooked her finger through slut's collar ring and dragged him off into the crowd.

After they were gone, swallowed up into the mob, Denise sighed and held her hands over her face, before looking at Brooke and Kelly too, "that wasn't funny. I really feel sorry for that poor guy. That Annette really scares the shit out of me!"

Kelly just laughed, "I know, but isn't it a turn-on?"

"No."

After that, they all got up and headed to the dance floor. Denise remained upset, and also angry with Brooke for even hinting about playing dominance and submission games, like Annette and her poor slob of a husband.

As they danced, Denise calmed down, somewhat.

By the time they got back to the table she was over it and after another drink she and Brooke were once again enjoying themselves.

It was Victoria who remained silent the rest of the night. Based on her interpretation of Kelly's reaction to Annette's antics, she was worried that things might get more intense within their relationship. Although she enjoyed her role as the submissive one in their sex play, and she couldn't deny her attraction to humiliation and exhibitionism games, she dreaded the thought of her lover going as far and deep as Annette did with her spouse.

She decided that she needed to talk to Kelly, to find out if she wanted to, or intended to escalate things. It made her afraid.

All four of them left the club with a lot on their minds...

On Wednesday after dinner, Brooke was lounging quietly on the couch with her laptop on her lap, checking her personal emails when she suddenly perks up.

"Huh, this is interesting," she mumbles.

Denise, sitting next to her takes the bait, "what?"

"Well I just got an email from the folks who made our belts. They ask how we're doing, but then list several new components for our belts that are now available."

Denise waits for more, but Brooke is caught up with her reading, so she sits patiently.

Finally, Brooke, smiling explains.

"Walter and Suzette, remember them? Have developed three new add-ons. They are offering sets of thigh bands that lock on with their own separate keys. The things restrict the wearers' ability to spread their legs, for added security. And they also limit your ability to walk. You could only take small strides."

Denise is skeptical but Brooke seems excited. "We could use them to gain more points! Or as a punishment when one of us cheats on the rules. They're not too expensive. All we have to do is provide measurements per instructions on the web site."

"Sounds like the kind of bondage stuff that Annette likes, or Kelly might like. I think they'd be a major pain in the ass," says Denise, not particularly interested.

"They are kind of a bondage thing, I admit, but I've got to tell you the thought turns me on. And you're always complaining that we need more ways to earn points for release. I'm sure, just like everything else, we could use that to motivate us to wear the things."

Denise just shook her head, "It's one thing to use the game to push us into living our fantasies, I fully admit that's been working," she said looking at Brooke, smiling, "but I've never fantasized about any bondage gear."

"OK, OK, we'll table that for more discussion, later."

Before Denise could argue further, Brooke continued, "the second item is a chastity bra. It looks very kinky. It locks on, like the belt with metal straps, they look like they're a bit different, flexible, somehow. They'd prevent us from getting any pleasure from our breasts or nipples."

Again, she sounded very excited by the idea. In fact, she began massaging her breasts, subconsciously, as she sat there, staring at her computer screen.

"We could get a set for each of us," she said.

"Brooke, calm down. I'm not interested in those, either. You know that I don't' get anywhere near as much pleasure out of my nipples as you do. I just don't have those nerve endings. I like looking at and feeling them moving around. A metal bra would ruin my fun."

"But that's the idea! Just like with our belts. The chastity bra would prevent our pleasure, while we earn points for release. Don't you see? That's the focus of our game."

Denise did see, but she still didn't like the idea, even though she did appreciate the thought of earning more points for more frequent release.

Brooke removed her hand from her breasts and reached over to her lover. She began rubbing her thigh, suggestively. They both knew that she did that only to get him aroused and make him more compliant. It always worked, as Denise was unable to resist, especially since she was always insanely horny from being locked away in the belt.

Denise moaned and squirmed, "Oh hell, damn you," she whispered.

Brooke smiled, feeling all powerful.

"OK, now for the last item, and I admit this one is awfully kinky. They have come up with a new type of butt plug. It has a built-in plunger, that sticks several inches out of its bottom end. When you sit, it pushes up and somehow expands the plug deeper and wider inside you."

She paused then, picturing the device doing its thing, "I'm not even sure about this one."

Denise was appalled! She still hated the plugs they were wearing, now. "No way!" she said, leaving no room for discussion.

"They would be a pain in the ass," Brooke laughed, "I could only imagine the thing would discourage us from sitting down. We'd be standing all of the time in our high heels," she said shaking her head.

"Or kneeling, like some submissive in bondage," Denise added, disgustedly, "seems like something else Annette would really love. To use on poor Francis."

They sat quietly for a few minutes before Brooke jumped up and left the room. She returned a few minutes later with a cloth measuring tape and a small notebook.

"OK, we need to take some measurements. For the chastity bra, we already know our bra sizes, so we're good for some of those, but for the thigh bands we need to get some numbers."

"Nope, nope, nope," Denise said," I haven't agreed to anything. She continued to sit on the couch, unmoving.

"Oh, come on. Be a sport. Stand up and lift your skirt so I can collect the measurements they require."

When Denise refused to comply, she changed her approach, "OK, then let's talk about the points we'll earn."

Brooke then sat down close beside her, and snuggled her naked body up close, to get Denise's attention.

"I think that we should be able to earn a point for every 12 hours in the bra and another for each 12 hours in the thigh bands. These would be in addition to any points we're already earning."

Denise petulantly refused to respond.

"Oh, come on, baby, play along. Keep in mind how horny you are, and how much these points will help you get the release your poor cock needs so very much. It's been almost three weeks now, hasn't it?"

As she was talking, her hand again began rubbing Denise's thigh.

"Really?" she said, "every time you want to manipulate me into doing something freaky, that I don't want to do, you resort to this manipulative torture. It's not fair!"

Brooke giggled and reached over and kissed her, "but it's so much fun, and it always works."

Denise sighed, "it does, doesn't it?" she smiled and shook her head as she admitted it. "I told you about how I visualized the power women had to manipulate men, making them do whatever they wanted. Now, as Denise, I really like having at least some of that power. But no matter what, you always have that level of control over me."

And with that, she stood up and lifted her skirt, submitting to her wife's request.

Brooke quickly measured the diameter of her thighs, per the instructions provided, at 15 and 20 cm down from her crotch plate. She wrote everything down and then handed Denise the measuring tape so she could record her measurements.

Next, she had Denise strip off her top so she could collect additional measurements to expand on her bra sizes, especially important, according to the instructions were the measurements of the bra straps.

When Brooke was done with Denise's measurements, she had Denise measure her.

With everything recorded, Brooke quickly opened the web site for the belt manufacturer and began placing the order.

Denise stopped her, there. "Are you sure? That's a lot of money, for things, I'm still not sure I want to tackle."

Brooke smiled, "Yes dear, I'm sure. They seem perfect to take everything up a notch and allow us to earn more points, faster. I've been getting kind of anxious lately. More frustrated than ever with my need for an orgasm. And I'm sure you're feeling the same, right?"

Again, Denise had to admit that she was feeling the same frustrations.

"It's not all that much, and we can afford it, even if we decide we hate them once we've tried them," Brooke said as she started again typing.

"But no butt plugs," Denise demanded.

Realizing that Denise had just, in effect agreed to the bra and thigh bands, Brooke happily agreed, "Got it. No plugs."

A few minutes later she declared the order complete and after setting her computer aside, she crawled up into Denise's lap and kissed him long and hard.

Coming up for air she smiled mischievously and whispered, "and I don't manipulate you too much, do I?"

"Huh, not too much, but often enough," Denise laughed.

Then getting serious, "please promise me that you'll never go as far as Annette and Francis."

"Oh dear, there's no way I'd go anywhere near that far. I'm just not into that stuff, and I know you're' not. Don't worry," and they kissed, passionately, to confirm that agreement.

Later, during dinner, Denise spoke up, she'd obviously been thinking about the new items, "but will you still earn points for being naked, while you're wearing the metal bra? And, how can you dress as a sexy bimbo with your wonderful breasts all covered?"

"Hmmm, I think, it should be within the rules. I get my 'naked points' even though I'm wearing the belt. And I'm sure I can assemble outfits that are sexy and slutty and still produce bimbo Brooke, for all the world to enjoy."

Denise smiled, "I imagine you can, find clothes for your bimbo self, but I'm not sure I agree about your definition of 'naked'. I like seeing your magnificent boobs, moving around the house."

"Yah, well, I think even though you'll miss the sight of my naked boobs, you'll enjoy the thought of those boobs all locked away, just like my magnificent pussy is. And look at it this way. With my nipples locked away, I'm sure I'll get even hornier. You'll get some benefit out of that!"

Denise couldn't argue with those points, so she just nodded her agreement. But she had more questions, "OK, but do you intend to wear your chastity bra to work? Seems awfully risky to me. How would you ever explain if someone accidently bumped into you?"

Again, Brooke paused in thought.

"Good question. You may be right. I may not be able to wear it in the office. We'll just have to see. Perhaps if I get horny enough, I'll find a way," she answered, giggling.

Denise laughed, "well, you know I can never wear the thing into the office, so fair is fair, as you so often remind me."

"Touché." Brooke laughed back.

Denise then went back to contemplating how she would feel wearing the metal bra, under her clothes.

As they were clearing the table, it was Brooke's turn to question their new accessories.

"I wonder what it's going to feel like to sleep in the bra, and in the thigh bands, too for that matter."

"Good question. Probably as hard as it was getting used to sleeping in our belts," Denise replied.

"But we did get used to that. I'm worried that these won't be that easy."

"We'll just have to try it and see. We do need the points. Else, I'm afraid we'll soon go nuts. At this rate we'll shortly be suffering for a month between releases," and this time Denise shuddered at the thought.

The next night Denise, counting her points, concluded happily that she'd make her release goal as of Friday morning.

Showing a massive amount of self-control, she told Brooke, "By my calculations, I'll make my goal, tomorrow."

Brooke smiled and applauded, while Denise continued, "But I'd like to hold off on my release until Saturday, so I can enjoy the full day out of my belt. Any objections?"

"No objections. I don't think it violates any of the laws of the game."

Denise smiled, "good. I can't wait. Err, actually I can wait, but only until Saturday."

"Good for you. I'm sure you'll be well rewarded," Brooke laughed and gave her a kiss, "Oh, and besides, we have Victoria's tutoring session scheduled for tomorrow evening, so I think it makes a lot of sense."

"Damn! I forgot all about that. I guess I have no choice. I'll have to wait until Saturday."

Brooke, smiling devilishly, responded, "well, I could always handle the tutoring, it is my turn with her. Then you could stay home and whack off to your hearts content. At least until I got home."

"Nope. Ain't gonna happen. Saturday will be my day."

Dennis' Friday is hell. Early on, he began having second thoughts about waiting. It added to his frustration. His horny meter is pegged at eleven. He begins mentally cursing the game, his belt, Victoria's weak math skills, and everything else in his life. His friends at work detect his attitude and avoid him, all afternoon.

He hears one of them comment 'he's having his man period.' Which does make him laugh, if you only knew...

After work they head home and change before driving over to Victoria's.

"You'd better lighten up." Brooke admonishes as they get out of their car.

Once inside, the couples split up. But before she leaves with Victoria, Brooke whispers to Kelly, "It's her time of the month." Purposely loud enough for Denise to hear.

Denise blushes and then stomps off, angry with Brooke and herself, too.

Kelly gets Denise a drink and leads her into the living room where they can pass the time mindlessly watching some inane TV show.

Denise appreciates the gesture as she was in no mood to discuss her sex life with anyone, let alone nosey Kelly.

After an hour they head into the kitchen to make dinner for the four of them, and when the food is ready Kelly calls Victoria and Brooke in.

Brooke, of course takes the opportunity to harass Denise. "Oh, come on grumpy-puss. We all have our periods. We know how it feels. At least be civil."

Denise gives her a dirty look.

Victoria gets up and stands behind her, massaging her shoulders, "it's all right dear, relax. Is this a bad one? Cramps and all?"

Denise, now really embarrassed, and stuck for a way to respond, just mumbles "oh, it's just given me this attitude problem."

Actually, she's really enjoying the shoulder rub. She realizes that she really likes Victoria. Denise's cock is reacting like it usually does when she's with Brooke.

Victoria eventually sits back down to eat. Denise is torn. She really enjoyed the attention, but she feels a little guilty about her desire for her friend.

As they resume eating, Kelly can't resist her urge for more information on her friends' chastity lifestyle. She's spent a lot of nights lying in bed dreaming of what Brooke and Denise were doing.

"OK, so what's new with your chastity belt games?" She asks Brooke as she knows that Denise doesn't like talking about their love lives, while Brooke seems to enjoy it.

Brooke smiles, and then winks at Denise, who groans, knowing that she won't like anything her wife says about that aspect of their lives.

"Well, we just ordered two new accessories. Although we're not sure if we'll be able to use them."

"What? What have you ordered?" Kelly asks, fascinated.

Much to Denise's disgust, Brooke then goes on to tell all about the two new items, the chastity bra and the thigh bands. She even describes the expanding butt plug that they haven't ordered.

Kelly is fascinated, and giggles constantly, delightedly. Even Victoria seems interested.

Denise is embarrassed and unhappy with the way Brooke always seems enthused to share way too much information. Even though she likes Kelly and really likes Victoria, Denise doesn't appreciate Brooke describing in gory detail their kinky lifestyles.

The three of them react like high-schoolers passing around gossip on some juicy scandal; they giggle, and laugh and joke about the various aspects of the chastity belts new add-ons.

Denise just sits quietly, mortified.

When the meal is finally finished, Brooke understanding that Denise is now even more upset, helps her out by apologizing to their friends and leaving straight for home.

But on the way home she couldn't help but hit her wife with one more dig, "You're becoming such a woman! Now you're even having your periods."

Denise just sighs and shakes her head.

After they'd finally settled into bed, Brooke mentions that she had gotten a bit frustrated with Victoria. The girl was having trouble understanding probability theory and Brooke was similarly having trouble helping her understand.

They discuss the situation and conclude that Denise is a better teacher for Victoria. Brooke suggests that Denise take over all future lessons. Denise in no mood to argue, or decline, reluctantly agrees. Her feelings for Victoria had no influence on the decision, she tells herself.

Denise is up early, anxious for her release, and Brooke tries to calm her, as they can do nothing until the bank opens, but it doesn't help much.

Finally, she declares, "enough! Let's get you dressed and we can grab breakfast on the way to the bank. And you're going as bimbo Denise!"

When Denise tries to protest, Brooke shuts her down, "you were a bitch all last night, so today you can be a slut!"

Brooke proceeds to select one of Denise's sluttiest and most revealing outfits and makes her stand still as she dresses her. Low cut top, very short skirt, and 5" heels are all forced on the reluctant girl.