The Perfect Pair Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke then does her makeup, also appropriately heavy and sexy. Far too much for a Saturday morning, but, no matter.

When Denise is dressed, Brooke just slips on a simple and tasteful dress and medium high heels, but with no bra to constrain her wonderfully large breasts, and of course, no panties.

Saturday breakfast at a nice little bistro is, as one would expect, an adventure. The other patrons and the staff too, were constantly torn between staring at Brooke's breasts as they moved beneath the sheer dress, and Denise's sexy and revealing slut look.

Denise, is a wreck. Frustrated, horny, embarrassed and anxious for release. She eats quietly, staring at her plate and not saying a word.

When they finished eating, and it was time for the bank to open, she practically ran out of the restaurant and into their car. Brooke paid the bill and walked out, giggling at the behavior.

The banker, who had seen Denise before was stunned when the two of them walked up to his desk. His surprised expression quickly changed to a typically male look of lust, until he suddenly remembered that the sexy woman before him was actually Dennis. Only then did his focus change to Brooke and her breasts.

They quickly moved through the identification process and were shown into the private room with Brooke's safe deposit box. And, she quickly retrieved the key and unlocked Denise's belt, freeing her cock, which immediately stood tall, at attention.

Brooke chuckled as Denise tried to stuff the thing into her panties and smooth her skirt over the top.

"You can't walk out of here like that," she laughed.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Denise cursed.

Her anger eventually caused her cock to soften enough for them to leave. All the while Denise kept her hands, holding her purse, over her front to help hide the inappropriate bulge.

Brooke drove them home, as quickly and safely as she was allowed.

Once in the door, she demanded that Denise join her in the shower before they headed for bed.

Dennis was tempted to beg his wife for help with his release, right there under the spray, but by applying all of his self-control he held off until they got into their bed.

It wasn't long before, under Brooke's ministrations he got his long-awaited orgasm, producing a huge amount of cum. Brooke was prepared and caught it in her hand and on a damp towel. She had expected the large quantity and hadn't wanted to choke it all down.

Dennis had hoped for her mouth, but was too far gone to really care.

After he had calmed down, Brooke moved up and they kissed lovingly for many long minutes. She them slid down to his breasts and massaged and kissed them. She may have enjoyed that more than he did, but it did feel sexy to have his womanly breasts worked on by his loving wife.

With her head lying on his chest, Dennis actually dozed off. He had been so distracted by his need for release, over the past couple of nights that he was sleep-deprived, and the long-awaited sexual release had finished him off.

Realizing that her lover was out, Brooke carefully disengaged and slid out of the bed, leaving him to rest. She knew he wouldn't be good for more sex for a couple of hours, at least, so she moved into the living room and relaxed, while she waited for him to recharge and wake up.

Eventually she wandered into the kitchen and began preparing a nice lunch for them both. When it was ready, she gently woke her man by kissing his cheek.

Dennis awoke with a start and looking at the clock, he cursed. "Damn! I've slept through two hours of my free time!"

Brooke smiled, "you needed the rest, and you needed to recharge your balls, so it had to be. Now come on. Lunch is ready, and afterwards, I want to make love to Denise's cock."

Brooke purposely took her time, eating lunch. She wanted to make sure Dennis was both recharged and just a little more horny.

After lunch Brooke lead Dennis back to their bedroom, "come along Denise, it's your turn now. Dennis has had his fun."

Dennis understands that Brooke wants him in his feminine persona for this afternoon's session, and he's all for it. He loves being Denise!

Arriving in the master bath, Brooke stops to admire her lover, "I do love the hairless look on your body, you're so smooth and your skin looks great."

She then proceeds to slowly and sensuously massage in a perfumed lotion into Denise's skin, from top to bottom, paying particular attention to her breasts, then her ass and finally her cock. They both love the feelings generated. And Denise's cock gets hard.

"Stand still while I dress you," Brooke instructs.

She then proceeds to lace Denise into one of the corsets they purchased before the belts arrived, a white and lacy one. It is followed by a pair of silky, pale nylons, held in place by the corset's garters. Tall heeled sandals are then buckled onto her feet. A pretty print dress with a flowing skirt is added over the top.

Denise looks pretty and feminine.

Brooke then has her lover sit on a stool as she does her make-up. The look is light, soft and cute, nothing sexy or slutty.

A nice, blond wig completes the total woman.

They both stand for several minutes admiring the view of pretty Denise and naked, save for the belt, Brooke.

Denise's cock, tenting the dress, shows how turned on she is, and Brooke can feel how wet her pussy is, but its metal covering prevents any sign, or access.

Before they head into the bedroom, Brooke has Denise bend over the counter and Brooke surprises her by lifting her skirt and lubing her asshole. When Denise protests, she shushes her and inserts her butt plug. It slides in easily, to Denise's embarrassment and Brooke's delight.

With Denise's cock hard, the insertion of the plug actually feels really good as it pushes on her prostate.

Standing afterwards, Brooke giggles as Denise's dress does a poor job of hiding her cock, especially when she rubs it firmly. Denise moans and squirms, and warns that there could be trouble if she doesn't back off.

Denise again stands and admires her shape in the big mirror as Brooke lights a couple of candles and turns on some soft, slow music.

"You look lovely and feminine and sexy," Brooke compliments her.

Denise agrees and is loving it. She wishes that she could wear the coreset more often, as it really helps highlight her breasts, waist and hips, but alas, the chastity belt won't allow it.

Brooke interrupts her musings, and they start to dance, closely, and lovingly through several songs. Both of them enjoying their feelings and the atmosphere.

Brooke eventually moves Denise over to the bed.

She gently pushes her lover onto her back on top of the covers and climbs on top of her.

Denise lays back still fully dressed as Brooke makes love to her, with her hands and mouth. Brooke pushes the skirt up and massages her cock slowly and seductively, first with her hands, and then with her mouth and tongue.

Denise tries to lie peacefully, enjoying not only the feelings but the sight of his lovely wife, but she soon begins to squirm and moan, as her cock grows and her orgasm builds.

Sensing, the impending explosion, Brooke stops and sits back quietly, gently holding the cock in her fingers, until her lover calms. Denise tries to lay and enjoy, but she is now focused on cumming. She begins to get frustrated by the sexual torture.

Brooke sees the struggle on Denise's face, and smiles. She's really enjoying the game. Drawing out the fun, and the torment.

After several reputations, where Brooke slowly and expertly brought Denise to the very edge and then stopped before she could finish, Denise couldn't take it anymore.

Panting, she begs, desperately, "please, oh please, curse you."

Brooke giggled and reached up to kiss her, before returning to her ministrations and allowing her lover to finally climax.

Afterwards, Brooke suggests a walk. She gets dressed as Denise freshens up.

Before they leave the bedroom, Brooke hands Denise an unusual skin-toned, pantie. "put this on underneath your pretty panties. It will help hide your cock. Although that thing is awfully small, at the moment," she laughs.

"Is this one of those 'gaffs' that female impersonators wear?" Denise asks, "I've heard about them, but never seem one before."

"Yes, if you weren't wearing our belt all of the time, you'd have to wear this to maintain your feminine profile."

Denise has to work her cock into the downward position underneath the tight G-string-like gaff. It's different than when she has to plug it into her chastity belt, but at least her thing is used to that position. It helps that it's deflated from the sex.

The gaff, does put a little pressure on the butt plug, still firmly implanted in her ass. But she's so used to that, it's not a big issue. And besides, when it pushes on her prostate, it does feel good.

Once in place she pulls up her normal lacy panties and examining herself, discovers that her shape is wonderfully feminine.

They both smile, pleased with her look.

Brooke drives them to the botanical gardens and they spend a pleasant couple of hours walking hand in hand, among the families and other couples there.

They're both in too good a mood to pay any attention to the few ugly looks they get from the straight folks that pass. Denise is feeling pretty and powerful and Brooke is proud of her wife, and the lifestyle they project fits her fantasies and turns her on.

After they've made the rounds, Denise feels the need to use the restroom. Of course, she uses the lady's room, and even though she's free to stand to pee, she doesn't even consider it. It does feel odd to sit and relieve herself with her loose cock. Afterwards she reinserts it between her legs, inside the new gaff. The whole procedure feels both foreign, and somehow erotic.

They resume their stroll, until Brooke asks Denise how her cock is feeling.

Denise glances around, nervously, afraid that someone might have overheard, but there's no one about.

"Well it does seem to be coming back to life, I can feel it pushing against the gaff," she says, sheepishly.

"Well, let's go, then."

Brooke again drives, but instead of going home she stops at a salon. "While you were in the lady's room, I was able to make an appointment for us."

She then leads Denise inside where they both have appointments for a 'mani-pedi'.

They sit side-by-side as two technicians work on them. Denise has never had the experience before and she's loving it.

When the manicurist starts on Denise's nails, Brooke starts giving orders. "She'll have a full set of extensions, but the short-term kind. It's just for an evening out. Can you do that?"

"Yes, of course, we have pre-formed covers that we use for that type of thing. How long do you want them to be?"

"As long and elegant as you have, please," Brooke replies.

Denise was booth surprised and intrigued. She had become used to keeping her nails as long as was feasible, for a guy, and applying polish regularly, removing it before heading to work as Dennis, but she'd never had real long, sexy daggers.

She felt her cock start to swell at the thought. She loved the idea, except for the delay it entailed in getting back home for more sex.

When she looked over at Brooke, she just smiled and winked.

As Denise watched, enthralled, the woman turned her fashionably short nails into long daggers, that extended a full half-inch beyond her fingertips.

When the procedure was complete the manicurist warned her to be very careful as the covers were not nearly as strong as the gel extensions that were meant for long-term wear.

Denise was staring and experimenting with her new nails as Brooke led her out of the place and to the car. Brooke opened the door for her to make sure she didn't ruin them, before they even got home. She fastened her seat belt too.

Denise truly loved her sexy new nails, and giggled like a little girl as she wiggled her fingers and tapped their nails on the dash board throughout the drive.

"Thank you, lover, these are so sexy and fun," she gushed.

"I thought they'd be a nice surprise, and that they'd make your final hours of freedom fun. You just be very careful. Let me do most everything for you. At least until tomorrow. You can wear them until tomorrow night, when we'll have to remove them. Unless you want to wear them to work on Monday."

"Ah, no, Dennis wouldn't be able to explain them," Denise laughed.

"And letting you take care of me, sounds kind of kinky. I've always dreamed of having nails like this, and the thought of how much they handicapped the pretty girls always turned me on."

"Hah, you'll see what a pain they really are, but they are, without a doubt, awfully sexy for both the girl wearing them and the people admiring them."

At home, Brooke carefully stripped Denise of her dress and heels, but the corset stayed on. She made Denise eat a light dinner, struggling with her nails before Brooke took her to bed.

Brooke stripped off Denise's panties and then scolded her lover for 'leaking' into her gaff as it too was removed. Denise's cock stood up long and hard as soon as it was released. She sighed and moaned from the feelings.

Again, Brooke took complete control, pushing Denise flat onto the bed and kneeling on top of her, her ass resting on his thighs. She bent down and spent a long time on her breasts, kissing, licking, and massaging. Although Denise enjoyed the attention, all the while she was anxious to feel Brooke granting the same level of attention on her cock.

But that didn't happen. Brooke moved from her breasts and reached her hands under and onto her ass, where she kneaded and massaged her there. She followed that up by working on Denise's thighs.

Denise finally broke down, "please, oh please, my cock" She moaned.

Brooke just giggled, and moved her head back to her lover's breasts. Resuming the kissing and licking on her nipples.

Denise then took matters into her own hands, as it were. She pushed her hands and their long nails into Brooke's thick hair and began massaging and scratching her scalp. That got Brooke moaning, as it felt wonderful. As she lost herself in that pleasure Denise began gently pushing her head down and as the cock brushed past her lips, Brooke took it into her mouth.

She had accomplished her goal of driving poor Denise crazy with lust and now decided to give her, her reward.

All along Denise had actually been enjoying the feelings she received as the butt plug massaged her prostrate. It only added to the enjoyment provided by Brooke's mouth on her cock. Of course, lucid thought was difficult under the circumstances, but she did come to understand that the butt plug in her ass wasn't such a bad thing after all.

It wasn't long before she came, and Brooke kept the cock in her mouth the whole time, licking, sucking and swallowing. She continued to hold it, until it had shrunk down to a more feminine size, and then crawled off to rinse her mouth.

When Brooke returned, Denise was lying quietly, with an angelic smile on her pretty face.

Brooke climbed in and stretched out next to her, and they kissed, lovingly.

"Thank you for a great day. The sex, after being locked up for so long are wonderful and almost worth the frustration," Denise whispered.

"I know, right? Our little chastity game has really turned us into a pair of nymphomaniacs. We're always horny, and sexy, and our lives center on our fetish games. I just love it. It's perfect!"

"Yes, it is. I love it too," Denise sighed.

At the appointed time, Denise stepped into her belt and tucked her tired cock away into its tube, before Brooke locked the belt closed, once again. They were both tired and jointly decided to clean up, climb into bed and read for a bit before sleeping.

Neither wanted to get up, come the morning, so they just relaxed until their bodies demanded food.

When they finally staggered into the kitchen it was closer to lunch time than breakfast, but they pigged out on eggs, bacon, toast and coffee, anyway.

By the time they had finished the meal, they had agreed to just relax and take it easy that day.

Denise spent much of her time experimenting, playing with and admiring her long sexy fingernails. She did, sadly, break one of them while helping to prepare lunch. It really bummed her out.

"Well, someday we'll have to get you real strong gel nails that can stand up to the punishment for as long as a month. Wouldn't that be fun?"

"Yes, but I don't know how I can ever do that. I do have to go to work; you know."

Brooke sat quietly in thought for a few minutes, "well, we could plan a long vacation. Go somewhere as Brooke and Denise. Full-time Denise, that is. Wouldn't that be fun?"

Denise was instantly excited, "oh God! That would be fun, wouldn't it. When do you think, and where should we go?"

They spent the rest of the day discussing vacation plans. Even though Denise had just had a great day of sex, and her libido was relaxed and satiated, their planning got her locked cock aroused. What fun it would be to be Denise full-time for two weeks straight!

After dinner, Brooke took Denise into their bathroom and began removing the long nails from her fingertips. She didn't really want to see them go, but certainly couldn't go to work in the morning, as Dennis wearing long feminine nails.

Afterwards they stripped and Denise left Brooke to get cleaned up. As always, she gave herself an enema and then ducked into the shower to clean herself, paying particular attention to the areas under and around her chastity belt. Finished, she reinserted her butt plug, it slid in easily, comfortably and even, one might say, pleasurably.

She was soon finished and stepped out into the bedroom, where Denise was lounging on the bed, waiting her turn.

As she got up and headed in, Brooke spoke up, "I think we're ready for the fourth plug. After a week or two wearing it, my ass hole should be stretched enough and ready to try anal."

Denise stopped, and frowning, looked at her. "Although I love the idea of anal, I'm not interested in talking about a bigger plug, right now. I'll have to be a lot hornier than I am at the moment to go there."

"Well lover boy, you'd better get used to the idea, soon, because I'm going to make the move, and you're coming along for the ride." Brooke said, chuckling at her own wording.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.