The Perfect Pair Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, most of them look worse than they are. They're mostly all right and fun to hang with, except when they get too drunk or too full of themselves."

She sighed, "but I decided to move on, so the bike has just been sitting in the back of the garage ever since. I got quite a lot of cash from selling it. It covered the changes to our trip, Victoria's belt, and I still have some left over."

"Cool."

When Denise and Victoria joined the two of them for dinner, Brooke didn't bring up the change in travel itinerary or the plans for a belt for Victoria. She hadn't found out if Victoria was aware of Kelly's plans, or not, and didn't want to upset the applecart if she wasn't.

After the meal and some casual talk, Brooke and Denise headed home. Neither of them thought to bring up their talks with Kelly and Victoria. It had been just another night with their friends.

As they had no specific plans for the weekend, they took it easy the next morning, enjoying a relaxing Saturday.

Denise, as required, was fully dressed as a pretty woman, make-up, wig and nail polish, too. While Brooke, also as required, was naked, although she too had done her make-up.

They ate a full breakfast and relaxed, while watching some TV. Until Brooke suddenly got up and headed into the bedroom.

After a while she calls and asks Denise to join her in the master bath.

Denise finds her standing with an array of jewelry at the counter.

"I haven't been able to get Roxanne out of my head. So, I've decided that it's time I upgraded my own nipple piercings. They're healed enough to accept the bigger rings I bought when I got them pierced."

"Are you sure?" Denise asks. She remembers that the piercer had mentioned many long months before Brooke would be pain free and ready for the heavier jewelry.

"Yes, they feel fine, even when I pinch and pull on them. But I need some help getting the new rings in. They're designed to look like a complete ring when they're in place, and to do that it takes a special pair of pliers to spread the 'C' shaped ring enough so that the closing piece can be slipped into the opening. Then by releasing the pliers, the 'C' becomes an 'O'. And it takes the pliers to stretch it back open again."

"OK, I remember. Without the tool it's really difficult to remove that ring once it's in place, right?"

"That's right, so I need you to help with the pliers," she says as she hands them to her.

Brooke then sets the small closing segment of a ring on the counter and slowly inserts the 'C' portion into her nipple. She grimaces a bit as she works it in, but finally has it in place.

"OK, now hook the pliers in the ring and squeeze it open so I can position the segment that will complete the ring. When I tell you, you can release them to close it on the segment. And don't pull on my nipple!" she orders.

Denise does as she's been told. It takes a lot of strength to open the ring far enough to accept the segment. "Wow, this is hard. Without these pliers I don't know how you'd ever get these things off."

"Just be careful!" Brooke admonishes, "and the girl at the parlor warned that these were particularly strong models."

With a lot of fiddling they completed the process and Brooke spent a few minutes massaging her nipple while she played with the ring.

"How big is that ring, anyway?" Denise asks, very turned on by the site of her lover's big breast with its nipple ring.

"These are one-and-a-half inches. Not as big or heavy as Roxanne's, but bigger than normal, nonetheless."

She looked up from her breast and smiling, "just what I wanted."

They moved on to follow the same procedure with the other nipple.

After she had massaged that breast for a while Brooke stood back and admired herself in the mirror. She was very pleased.

Denise was too, "beautiful," she said while kissing Brooke on the back of her neck.

Brooke, snapped out of her revere, "Ok, navel next," she said as she reached down and removed the ball at the end of the bar that had been in there since she was pierced. She then waved an elaborate, dangly gold piece of jewelry in front of Denise's face. The thing reminded her of some of those chandelier earrings that some women wear. It was a couple inches long and included a number of chains, and rings and BB-sized balls and even a couple of bright ruby-red stones.

"Wow, that's sure eye-catching. Won't it be heavy?" Denise said, but she was thrilled by the thought of that thing hanging from her wife's navel.

"Yes, it is a little heavy, and it will be constantly brushing and tickling my tummy as I wear it. I can't wait!"

It took her a while to get the thing in place and to close its base ring with the ball that screwed into place.

Again, she stood back to admire herself, and as she twisted her waist the thing brushed and battered against her chastity belt, that ran just beneath her navel.

That made her giggle and Denise smile.

"You'll be rattling all of the time," Denise said.

Brooke giggled, "I love it. And Bimbo Brooke will love it even more!"

She then went back to her breasts and the big rings hanging from her nipples, she hooked a finger through each and gently pulled, first up and out, away from her body, then down toward her waist. She was pleased when she felt no pain, only a nice pressure, a sensuous tickle as she did so.

"I just love them." She said.

"Me too," agreed Denise, whose cock was pulsing in its tube.

After several more minutes of playing with her new jewelry, Brooke, turned suddenly and brushed past Denise on her way into the bedroom. She quickly pulled a tight T-shirt dress on over her head, and slipped her feet into a tall pair of heels. She hadn't put on a bra, and her big breasts pushed the dress out and swayed wonderfully as she moved. But the most striking aspect was the impressions left by her nipples and their rings.

Denise, watching immediately grabbed for her own crotch as her cock was straining so heavily in its confined space that it caused her more pain than ever before. "Damn," she moaned, "damn this belt! You look so hot! I'd do anything to fuck you right this minute."

Bimbo Brooke just giggled.

"Come on, we have to go to the bank," she said as she pushed Denise out and toward the door to the garage.

"What? Why" Denise sputtered.

Brooke had ducked back into the bathroom and came out with the unique pliers that they had just used to install Brooke's nipple rings.

"Because I want to eliminate any temptation to remove my rings. I want to lock these away in my safe deposit box."

Denise was surprised, "but then you'll have to wear them all of the time. Although I imagine we could buy another pair of those pliers, or just cut them off."

"No way! I love them too much. They make me so hot; my pussy is leaking; I can feel it!"

She grabbed her purse and was out the door, into the garage, Denise following, still unsure that this was a wise move.

"But do you really intend to wear them to work? If you lock those pliers away today, you won't be able to get to them tomorrow and work is Monday."

"I know, I know. I'll wear them to work, under my normal clothes." She said as she started the car.

"But lover, I'm not sure you'll be able to hide them. People at work will see them."

"Oh, it'll be OK, I'll be able to hide them, somehow. Under a bra, with some padding, whatever. I'm not going to take them off. Now buckle up."

And she backed the car out of the garage and drove them straight downtown and to the bank.

Of course, when they walked through the front door, banking transactions came to a halt, as almost everyone stopped and stared. This was a typical reaction, but this time it was even more pronounced, as even across the open space everyone could make out the rings beneath Brooke's thin and tight dress.

The banker responsible for access to the safe deposit boxes, who was very much used to the two of them and their sexy, slutty appearances, did a double, or was it a triple take when he saw the outlines of her nipples and rings, up close and personal.

Denise, following Brooke couldn't help but giggle as she watched all of the reactions.

Distracted as the guy was, it took longer than normal to complete the ID verification process and gain access to Brooke's box. It only took a moment for her to pull the pliers out of her bag and stuff them into the metal bin. It was then securely returned to its slot and they were able to leave.

Both of them were giggling as they headed back to their car.

Once inside, Brooke breathed a sigh of relief, "I'm sorry honey, but I just had to do that. I needed to remove the temptation to remove my new, oh-so-sexy rings. I want to wear them from now on, and never take them off. I love them so, and they turn me on so, and they've been a part of my fantasies for so long."

She stopped her outburst, reached across and pulled Denise over for a long and passionate kiss.

Denise still a bit shocked by all that had just happened, returned the kiss and chuckled, "you never told me how important that fantasy was to you. Had I known; we could have defined a rule to give you more points for glorious body jewelry."

Brooke smiled, "you're right, that would have been good. We could still add it."

"Nope, too late." Denise replied, feeling wicked, and loving it.

Brooke stuck her tongue out at her, before starting the car and driving off.

As she stopped at a traffic light, she chuckled, "God, I so need a fuck!"

"Yah, me too," Denise mumbled, and they both laughed.

On the way home they stopped for an early lunch at a casual burger place, that had just opened for business. The place was practically deserted, with more staff than customers.

It didn't matter though, as just as at the bank, everything stopped as the crew and customers all caught site of bimbo Brooke's breasts.

She smiled happily at the effect, enjoying the attention. Denise was entertained by it all.

After the server took their orders, staring at the rings' outline the whole time, Denise leaned toward Brooke and whispered, "I think you've created a new life form, 'Bimbo Brooke's Boobs', we'll call them 'B3' for short." Brooke lost it and so did Denise. They laughed almost hysterically and created even more of a scene by so doing.

By the time their burgers arrived they had calmed down sufficiently to eat.

There wasn't much talking as they gobbled down their comfort food. Denise could hardly take her eyes off of Brooke's chest.

Finished, they paid their bill, left a large tip, and walked out to the parking lot. As they approached their car, Denise couldn't help herself, "B3 has left the building."

That got them laughing again, and it continued even after they closed the car doors. Brooke sat quietly for a moment and then reached up and began massaging her nipples and their rings beneath her dress. She moaned as she giggled.

Denise offered to switch places and drive so Brooke could pleasure herself, but the offer was refused. Sighing Brooke released her nipples and started the car.

Denise just sat and watched Brooke as she drove. She was enthralled by the sight, pleased with her wife's happiness, and horny as hell!

Once home Brooke stripped off her dress and relaxed on the couch playing gently with her rings.

Denise knelt down in front of her and smiling said, "my turn."

She then brushed Brooke's hands aside and took the rings into her own fingers, hooking a couple through each, she pulled them out and began licking and kissing the wonderfully stretched nipples.

Brooke moaned, "Oh hell, that feels so good."

She squirmed and grabbed her lover's head as Denise continued to lick and suck, driving her wild.

"Stop, oh stop please, it feels so good, I'm afraid I'm leaking all over the couch, and since I can't cum, It's just torture."

"Good torture or bad torture," Denise mumbled around a nipple.

"Yes!" Brooke said as she pushed her away.

"Oh. All right, but I do love your new B3 nipples." But then he reached down and began playing with and jingling the ornate jewelry mounted in her navel. "Are you going to keep this here all of the time, too?"

"I'm not sure. I'd love to, but I may not be able to sleep with it. I do intend to wear it as much as I can. I love it too, and the way it clinks against my belt as I move is also a big turn on."

Denise smiled and mumbled, "for me too," as she got up and kissed her wife, again. She then wandered into the kitchen, and came back with a couple of glasses of wine.

They settled in and watched some TV for an hour before they both agreed that a nap was in order. Brooke wanted to see how sleeping would be with her rings and her belly button jewelry.

After Denise stripped and pulled on a silky slip, they crawled into bed. Brooke tossed and turned for a while but she eventually grew tired enough to fall asleep. Her new decorations didn't bother her to much, and she figured that with time they wouldn't pose any problems.

Sunday morning, they dressed and went out to again spend the day earning points for being dressed and out in public. Bimbo Brooke, made sure to wear a tight, knit crop top that displayed her breasts, nipples and rings, and her fully exposed belly button jewelry to everyone they encountered.

Denise joined in the fun and wore one of her own bimbo outfits.

They made quite a pair as they entered the open-air mall and began window-shopping.

Now, even more than in the past, all attention was focused on Brooke's breasts with the outlines of her nipples and rings beneath her top on full display.

Brooke loved the attention as she always did. And smiled happily as the other shoppers gawked. When one guy, fully fixated on Brooke's chest, actually walked into a light pole, Brooke laughed out loud, and Denise joined in, unable to help herself.

A couple of teen-aged, Goth girls actually stopped them, one saying, "God, your boobs are fantastic!" And the other asking "are your nips pierced? You look so hot!"

Brooke smiled at the compliments, "Thank you, and yes they're pierced and ringed."

The girls giggled and the first one, sighed, "I want tits like that." Before they walked away.

Brooke turned to Denise and they both chuckled, enjoying themselves.

As Summer was coming to a close, the stores were full of cold-weather clothing. The pair took advantage of the sales as they had a lot of buying to do, to build the appropriate fall and winter outfits. They needed almost everything, as they hadn't had their current bodies when they last shopped for complete wardrobes.

Bimbo Brooke knew that she'd have a harder time displaying herself in the heavier winter clothes, so she paid a lot of attention to tight, knit sweaters, longer leather skirts and stockings and garter belts. Tall leather boots with tall heels, either spikes or wedges were also on the list.

Denise bought very much the same items, but her selections were more feminine and less slutty.

They stopped into a wig store, too. But Brooke wasn't in favor of buying anything, there. That led to a long discussion over lunch.

As they sat eating their salads, Brooke posed a question. "Denise, dear, since you've been letting your own hair grow out, we could get it cut in a nice, feminine style and you could do away with the wigs. What do you think?"

"I am sick of the wigs," she admitted, "but I can't go to work as Dennis with a woman's haircut," she ended, plaintively.

"Oh, come on, your hair is long now. You've been wearing a band in it half of the time, lately, pulling it into a 'man-bun', and you look fine. Certainly, manly enough."

"Yah, it's so long that it's getting in the way. It's too long for a guy. I look kind of gay. I really should get it cut, so Dennis will look more like a man."

"Oh no you don't. No haircut, that's for sure. I'll let this go for now, but do not get your hair cut!"

"Or else? Or else, what?" Denise asked, smiling.

"Never you mind. I'll dream up some punishment. And you won't like it one bit."

And she sounded like she really did mean it! And Denise got a twitch of excitement in her cock...

After their meal and their hair-cut debate, they headed off to yet another shopping center to look for more things and of course, to earn more points for time out in public.

Walking through the parking lot towards their car, Brooke suddenly stopped, "Oh, Damn!"

"What?"

"Look at my car, we've got a flat tire!" She said as she hurried over and stood there disgustedly.

"Oh, crap!" Denise responded, "but you have a spare, right? I can change it and we can drop it off to get patched."

Brooke turned to her, "Oh, you can, can you. Dressed like that?"

Denise took a moment and then repeated "Oh crap!"

"Yes dear, you're not he-man Dennis, right now." But then a thought struck her, and she smiled, slyly, "but now's your chance to use your feminine looks to get some big strong man to rescue us poor little girls."

"What?" Denise said, but she was starting to understand and getting very nervous as a result. When she looked at Brooke, she was scanning the parking lot.

"See those two guys over there, heading toward that black pick-up? Run on over and ask them for help."

"What?" Denise said, again. She did see the two men Brooke was pointing at. They looked a bit younger than she and Brooke, and they also looked fit and were decently dressed, but...

Brooke then grabbed the bags out of one of her hands, and gave her a gentle push in the right direction.

"Go, now, before they get away," and then she yelled at them. "Hey guys, we need some help."

The men heard her, and paused looking around to find the source of the call.

Denise took several steps in their direction and waved with her free hand.

She kept walking toward them and when they spotted her, she spoke up "guys, we have a flat tire. Could you give us a hand?" She paused and smiled, "please?"

Actually, she was nervous a hell. In his fantasies, Dennis had always envied the power of women to manipulate men into doing whatever they liked, and that had been part of the covetous feelings, that lead him into cross-dressing. But now, here she was, Denise trying to use those powers on a pair of strange guys.

She knew what they were thinking as they walked up to her, smiling.

Dressed as she and Brooke were, the two studs were hoping to get lucky with a couple of hot chicks. And Denise knew with certainty that that wasn't going to happen.

"Hi," one of them said, "what can we do for you?"

"We have a flat," she repeated, smiling back, "and we have a spare, but we're not exactly dressed for changing dirty, old tires. Could you give us a hand? Please."

"I think we can do that," the same guy said, turning to look at his friend for confirmation.

Denise thought she saw him wink at his buddy as he did so.

When she saw the other guy nod, she turned around and sauntered back toward Brooke, who was standing there watching, obviously amused.

Denise hearing the two men walking behind her, stuck her tongue out at Brooke, who laughed.

When they all arrived at the car, Brooke took over, much to Denise's relief.

She handed Denise all of the bags she'd been holding and instructed her to put them in the back seat, while she opened the trunk for the guys, and flirted with them as they got to work.

When Denise joined her, standing back watching the guys, Brooke elbowed her in the ribs, and mouthed 'good job.'

The guys seemed to take turns, one wrestling with the tire, while the other admired the two sexy women. Of course, most of the attention was directed toward Brooke's breasts and the clearly outlined rings in her nipples.

One of the guys actually dropped the lug wrench when he got his first up-close look at them. He was squatting down at the time and his head was about at the right level for nose-to-nip, contact.