The Perfect Pair Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On those few occasions when both guys were focused on their task, Brooke and Denise smiled at each other, enjoying their little game.

One time, Brooke whispered, "pose!" to Denise, who blushing changed her stance to something like she'd seen models do, throwing a hip out, and putting a hand on her hip.

She saw one of the guys take note and smile, apparently enjoying the show.

Without too much trouble the guys had the tire changed and the bad one loaded into the trunk in minutes.

Bimbo Brooke, flirting in full bimbo mode, thanked them profusely before stepping toward the car door. Denise also started turning away.

"Wait, can we at least get a phone number? Don't you girls feel the need to reward us for all the help?

Brooke smiled, and turned to the one who had spoken, the one closest to her. She smiled and reached up to grab the front of his shirt. Pulling him down, she kissed him on the cheek, and then finished by licking him sensually on the same spot.

Surprised, he reached for her, but she was too quick and she giggled, "thanks, you're a dear," as she turned away and slipped into the open car door.

Denise, understanding Brooke's game, bucked up her courage and stepped up to the other guy. He was expecting something similar. Actually, he was hoping for a lot more, and he was ready for it.

She put both her hands on his chest and reached up to kiss him on the cheek, but he turned at the last moment so their lips met just as Denise initiated the kiss. He also wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer.

Denise was surprised, but it only took her a moment to push him away with her arms, and the guy was smart enough not to hold her too tightly.

With an effort she was able to smile and even giggle like the girl she appeared, as she turned and stepped away from him.

"Bye and thanks." She said as she slipped into the car. Showing a lot of leg as she did.

She thought she heard the poor guy moan as he watched.

As soon as their doors were closed Brooke drove away, waving as she did.

Denise, rather than wave, just breathed a long sigh of relief.

They were both laughing as Brooke pulled out into traffic, leaving the two guys, disappointedly walking toward their truck.

"Hey, how was that kiss?" Brooke asked, obviously harassing her lover.

"Ick." Was Denise's only comment.

"Hah, looked OK to me," Brooke laughed. But then let the matter end there.

Driving home, Brooke, remembering their earlier conversations about their fantasies, was reading Denise's mind. "See, how easy it is for us pretty girls to get men to do our bidding? Fun wasn't it?"

Denise nodded, "it was."

"You were right all along. Women are all powerful."

And they both giggled like the happy pair of girls that they were.

When they finally arrived home, they were both exhausted, but happy with their fun day. It took a couple trips to unload the car. And they spent their evening examining and modeling their purchases.

Brooke had picked up a couple of bras that were lightly padded, not because she wanted her boobs to look even bigger but because she was hoping that they would better hide her rings, than the sheer or half-bras she usually wore. And the new bras didn't seem to be too uncomfortable. She remembered Roxanne complaining about that problem, but perhaps because her rings were not quite as large, the compression of the bras over the top of her nipples and rings didn't seem to be too bothersome. That was a relief.

Upon examination, Denise declared that they worked, mostly. That Brooke's nipples and their big rings could only barely be seen with the bras' covering. The padding worked, but it also added to Brooke's impressive chest. She'd have to be careful what tops and dresses she wore. They may now be too tight across the front.

Brooke giggles, "that won't upset Bimbo Brook. She's all into the B3 look."

Denise laughed, "but it could be trouble for regular Brooke, at work,"

In the morning Brooke was a little nervous, but also excited. She prepared herself for stares and questions despite not having observed anything too obvious in the mirror, when she examined herself before they left the house.

She waited, all day long for someone to comment, but the only mention was by a friend who seemed to notice that her breasts looked 'different', somehow. Brooke just brushed it off, explaining that she was trying out a new line of bras. The woman accepted the explanation and simply moved on. No big deal.

Monday evening's tutoring session began with some excitement. As soon as they walked into the house, Victoria jumped into Denise's arms and kisses her lovingly, on the mouth. Denise is surprised but she enjoys the experience very much. Kelly laughs and explains to both Brooke and Denise that Victoria had passed her first quiz, in her new Statistics class, with flying colors.

"Yes!" she gushes, "and I owe it all to you. Thank you, thank you."

Denise, trying to get over the wonderful greeting, mumbles, "you're very welcome. But it was all our doing. See you can do the math."

They then all move into the living room for celebratory drinks.

Only afterwards does Victoria grab Denise's hand and lead her back to the office to resume her studies.

While the two of them work on Victoria's homework, Kelly and Brooke relax and refill their glasses.

Only then does Kelly notice Brookes' breasts and their new decorations.

"Oh my God, what are you wearing?" she says, as she moves onto the couch next to Brooke, and reaches for her chest.

Brooke laughs as Kelly feels her up, tracing the metal rings as they pass through her nipples. Brooke allows her the privilege. Enjoying the attention from her kinky girlfriend, more than she should.

Kelly, though wants more, "can I see? Can I? Please," she begs, giggling like a little girl.

"Oh stop! Grow up," Brooke says, continuing her laughing.

"No really. I'd love to see. Please."

When Brooke doesn't respond, Kelly begins unbuttoning her blouse, and Brooke, sighs, letting it happen.

When the blouse is fully open, Kelly untucks it from Brooke's skirt and pushes it aside, exposing her large breasts, with their pierced nipples and big rings.

"Wow, they're magnificent! The breasts and the rings. I love them!" Kelly says.

Brooke looks down and sees that her nipples, exposed to the cool air, have swollen and they make everything look even sexier.

"Oh, so you like, huh?"

As Kelly's hands lightly brush over her nipples and twiddle her rings, Brooke sighs. It feels nice and very sensual.

As she continues to touch, "how big are the rings?"

"An inch and a half. I decided that that was big enough. I have two-inchers, that I might move up to, someday."

"Oooo, that sounds good."

Finally, Brooke reaches up and slaps Kelly's fingers away from her nipples, "OK, enough," she says.

Kelly giggles happily again, as she pulls her hands back, but then she notices a glint from Brooke's belly button, "what have we here?"

She can see only the top of the jewelry. The rest is hidden under the waist band of Brooke's skirt.

"Oh, I had my navel pierced when I had my nipples done and now that it's healed, I upgraded that jewelry too."

Kelly puts her hands on her hips, "well, show me."

Brooke, sighs and stands up so she can unbutton her skirt enough to slide it down, exposing her dangly jewelry, and the top edge of her chastity belt.

"Nice," Kelly says, "pretty and sexy."

Again, Kelly reaches out and picks up the collection of rings, chains and baubles. She runs them through her fingers, "I love this too. You're gorgeous."

Brooke smiles and feeling that she's enjoying Kelly's attention a little too much she begins rebuttoning her blouse. When she's back fully dressed, she sits back down next to her friend, who had been just quietly enjoying the view.

As Brooke gets comfortable, Kelly grabs her face in her hands and pulling her over gives her a very friendly kiss.

"You are so wonderfully sexy," she says, "I absolutely love you."

Brooke is dumbfounded, embarrassed and aroused, too. She wasn't sure exactly what was going on, here, but she was enjoying it.

It was Kelly, though who backed off, quickly, after that. Brooke realized that she too was unsure and uncomfortable with what had just happened between the two of them.

"I think we had better get started on dinner," she said as she headed for her kitchen.

Brooke stood up and followed.

When the food was ready, they called in Victoria and Denise.

Once they were all seated, Kelly pointed to Brooke, "Victoria, look what Brooke has done. She's gone all Roxanne-like with nipple piercings."

Victoria, confused, stared for a moment at Brooke, "Oh, my, I hadn't noticed. Wow. You have rings in your nipples?"

Brooke smiled, "yes."

"They look big."

Denise jumped in, "they are. An inch and a half. And, they're semi-permanent. She intends to wear them all of the time!"

"You didn't tell me that," Kelly said, scolding her.

"Well, they're not really permanent. It's not like they're welded on," Brooke chuckled.

Denise wouldn't' let it go, though, "well, they take a special tool to open them and she's locked that thing away so she can't get to it, at least, not easily. She intends to wear them to work!"

"Oh really," Kelly says, "so I'll have to stop by your office to examine them again. That will be fun."

She smiles slyly at Brooke, who shakes her head.

"Once is enough," Brooke responds.

"What?" Denise asks, confused.

"Never mind."

Victoria finally joins the conversation, "Brooke darling, what's gotten into you? You've gone all sexy, slutty all of a sudden."

Brooke laughs, and blushes, "oh no, I had my nipples pierced as part of the chastity game, it earns me points toward release. It's just that they're finally healed enough to handle the heavier weight of nicer jewelry, so I decided on these rings. They may be a bit too big, but I do love them," and looking pointedly at Denise, "and my wife does too."

"I sure do," Denise added, enthusiastically.

Victoria continued to stare, "those rings seem pretty large. Can you wear them at work without getting into some kind of trouble?"

"I think so, I bought some new bras that should cover them well enough.

Denise again spoke up, "yes, she bought some padded bras, so her boobs will look even bigger under her clothes. She'll look even better."

"Hah, more top-heavy, you mean. I didn't realize that you were that much of a breast-girl," Kelly snickered.

Denise blushed at that. She had never heard the term. She knew that she had once been a 'breast-man'. But now she was more woman than man.

They talked for another half-hour before, as it was getting late, the gathering broke up and Brooke and Denise headed home.

Having arrived safely, Brooke and Denise performed their normal cleansing ritual and climbed into bed, tired, and feeling good about their evening with their fun friends.

Denise, rolled onto her side and began playing with Brooke's nipples and tugging gently on her rings.

"Are you really going to continue wearing these full-time? Even at work?"

"I intend to. They make me feel so very sexy. I love them. And besides, I have to wear them tomorrow, I can't take them off."

Denise sighed, "I love them too, and I hope you do keep wearing them."

Brooke smiled and kissed her.

"But," Denise said after a few minutes, "they make me even more horny. It's torture! Good, but torture nonetheless."

"I know," Brooke mumbled as she closed her eyes and, cupping her breasts, drifted off to sleep.

Brooke grew more confident with her jewelry at work on Tuesday, as again no one seemed to notice anything unusual. The day went smoothly and they were soon off for their normal Tuesday evening routine.

Denise was relieved, and pleased with Brooke's report; happy that she would be able to continue wearing the sexy rings.

When they arrive at the club, Kelly and Victoria are already there, so they join them at their regular table.

Brooke notices that both of their friends have peculiar grins on their faces. It makes her nervous.

"OK, what's up? You two look like you have something evil planned."

Victoria giggles and Kelly does her best impression of an innocent 'who me?'

"Come on, spill it." Brooke demands.

Denise just stands there, watching the interplay. She's also concerned, not understanding what's going on. Afraid, as always, that some game is underfoot that could lead to some horrific discovery of her status.

Kelly finally fesses up. "We have a present for you, Brooke, a pretty new top for you, and a couple of other things that will really add to your look."

"OK..." Brooke says hesitantly. Still not trusting her two best friends' intent.

"I'll go help you change in the ladies' room, but you have to promise that you'll wear them tonight. No arguments."

"Show me," Brooke demands.

"Nope, you have to promise, first."

Victoria joins in, "It will be fun, another adventure for you. We all know how much you enjoy sexy adventures."

Denise, relieved that she's safe, decides to go along. She trusts Victoria, more than Kelly when it comes to games like this. "Come on, Brooke, just do it. I wanna see what these two have cooked up."

Brooke remains anxious. But under the pressure of the moment, she surrenders to the urging, and the smiles of her favorite friends.

Sighing, she nods.

Kelly jumps up with a small shopping bag, grabs Brooke's hand and leads her off to the restrooms.

Denise sits down next to Victoria, who leans over and gives her a kiss. A bit more than a friendly peck on the cheek. Denise enjoys the feelings she gets. Her cock reacts positively.

"OK, tell me, what is Kelly doing with Brooke?"

Victoria giggles, "you'll see."

Kelly drags Brooke to the door to the men's room. When Brooke hesitates to enter, Kelly explains, "Oh come on, this has to be empty, tonight, and we can have a little privacy."

Brooke just shakes her head, resignedly and allows herself to be pulled in. Actually, it's not a mess, probably because it was cleaned and hasn't been used on this night.

"OK, take off your top." Kelly orders.

When Brooke doesn't move, Kelly even more forcefully orders, "Come on, just do it. You have nothing to fear."

Brooke, uncomfortable, does as Kelly demands, and pulls her top off over her head. Her breasts and their jewelry are now on full display, as usual on these nights, Brooke has gone bra-less, to better show them off.

She blushes when Kelly smiles and mumbles, "wonderful," while pulling a replacement top out of the bag.

She holds it up for Brooke to see. It's a filmy crop top, and looks like it's very short. Brooke smiles sheepishly, concluding that it will only just barely cover her breasts. The thought of wearing the thing, and being that close to flashing her big boobs all night, excites her. Her exhibitionist fantasies come immediately to mind.

She's lost in those thoughts when she hears a bell jingle. She looks up to see Kelly stepping toward her with a small bell in her hand. The thing actually isn't that small, about two inches from top to bottom, and as Kelly holds it by a ring at it's top, the thing makes a loud and distinctive 'ring'.

As Brooke watches dumbfounded, Kelly proceeds to attach it to her left nipple ring, with a tiny pad-lock!

"What the hell!" Brook practically screams.

"Shush." Kelly says as she holds her finger up to Brooke's lips, "make too much noise and someone is liable to come in to see what's going on. Remember this room is supposed to be unused, tonight."

Brooke gets the message, but she's still upset as she watches Kelly quickly attach a second bell to her other breast.

They're heavy and pull on her rings, dragging her nipples down. She immediately grabs one in each hand and holds them up, relieving the pull and allowing her to examine the things.

They are pretty, and their sound is melodious, but they shouldn't be hanging from her nipples!

Kelly, meanwhile brings the crop top over, and with Brooke's hands occupied, she pulls the top over her head. One-by-one Brooke is made let go of the bells and slip her arms into the top's short sleeves.

Kelly then smooths the top over her breasts while Brooke resumes holding the bells.

Kelly steps back, "OK, that looks great. Now let go of your bells."

Brooke still in shock, just stands there, refusing to move.

"Oh, come on, you can't hold the thigs all night long. It will draw even more attention to them."

Kelly steps up and grabbing her elbow turns her in front of the mirror, "here let them go and take a look."

Brooke seeing herself standing there, realizes how silly she looks, and now curious as to how she will look, slowly releases her grip on the things, and lets them hang.

"Oh, my God!" she says a she sees how the shiny, and pretty bells hang down below the short top, pulling her breasts down and even displaying the locks and the bottom quarter of her nipple rings.

"Beautiful!" Kelly exclaims, clapping.

She then reaches over and carefully pulls Brooke's hanging belly button jewelry out from beneath the top band of her skirt, letting it too dangle.

"Damn! You look sexy and oh, so kinky. Come on let's go show the girls."

Kelly then puts Brooke's original top into the shopping bag and stepping over, opens the door into the hallway. She holds it there, wide.

"Come!" she barks, and Brooke looking over, sees a couple of women standing in the hallway, staring. Embarrassed, and unsure of what to do, Brooke simply follows orders. As she walks past Kelly, she whispers, "hands down" in her ear.

Brooke, again doing as she's told, drops her bells and puts her arms to her sides.

Of course, her bells ring loudly with each step, swaying at the ends of her nipples, and they continue to ring as she moves down the hall.

The women in the hallway just stare, astonished, as Brooke and Kelly walk past and into the restaurant.

The music and the general noise of the place drown out a lot of the sound generated by Brooke's bells, but anyone who looks her way can see the two of them moving and glinting below the edge of her top. Many stop and stare, intently.

Brooke, although used to being stared at, is well aware of how she looks and blushes furiously, humiliated like never before.

A couple of times she has to stop to allow someone to pass by in front of her, but when they've passed, Kelly is right behind her to nudge her along.

When they arrive at the table Denise is stunned. She can clearly see the bells dangling from her lover's big boobs, and as Brooke gets nearer, Denise can hear them ringing.

When Denise pulls her gaze from Brooke's bells, and glances over at Victoria, she smiles and winks at her, before commenting, "Damn, that's hot! Brooke's great boobs are so sexy and kinky, I'm about ready to lose control." And with that, she reaches her hand down below the table, and obviously grabs her crotch.

Denise, although concerned for her lover, is also very turned on, and she can feel her cock straining in its tube. So much so that it hurts!

When she finally arrives at the table and sits down, hiding her breasts and their bells behind the table, she exhales a sigh of relief and her eyes start to tear up. She hangs her head and slumps down in her chair and rests her hands in her lap. She'd like to cup her breasts, but is afraid of being yelled at by Kelly.

Kelly sits down next to her and smiling, happily she rests her hand on Brooke's shoulder, and turns to Denise, "she looks fantastic, doesn't she? Aren't they a great addition to bimbo Brooke's persona?"

Denise, put on the spot, hesitates, before answering. "She does look sexy as hell."

"Slutty as hell," Victoria adds.

"And beautiful!" Kelly says, "Brooke, darling, come on, sit up and look up. Your breasts and their bells are wonderful."