The Perfect Pair Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, Brooke has been risking a bra-bump all day when she has been wearing it at work. She realizes that she could have gotten herself in serious trouble. But the risky situation also arouses her.

None of the potential responses they dream up are deemed anything other than crazy, so they finally settle on just being brutally honest in explaining that it is part of their kinky lifestyle. Brooke likes that approach more than Denise. She sees it as another fun part of the game, kind of an exhibitionist fetish thing. She even suggests awarding points for exposure, but Denise squashes that idea.

With everything settled, and it getting late, they put everything aside and get ready for bed. Both of them have a hard time falling asleep as they're both excited and plagued by thoughts of kinky bras and bands.

The next morning, since Brooke has been wearing her bra continuously for a full day, she's already earning points.

Denise plans on donning her chastity bra when she gets home, to get started then, earning her first points for the new accessories.

After some debate, they agree that the bands will wait until Friday evening. Neither of them wants to wear them to bed that night, or even Thursday night, although they expect to wear them pretty much all weekend. If they can stand it.

Brooke decides to wait until Friday evening to insert the expanding plug. They have another visit to Kelly and Victoria's house for tutoring that night, and she knows that Kelly will expect it. She doesn't want to disappoint her, as she knows that an angry Kelly is something to be avoided. She expects Kelly to be upset enough, when Denise doesn't wear hers.

Denise, still adamant about not wearing the thing, is willing to take her lumps.

Work that day is difficult, with both of them distracted by their plans for the new aspects of their game.

That night Brooke formalizes the new rules, adding them to the original document.

She prints it out as version 2, and they each sign it, again agreeing to follow the rules explicitly.

His

1 point for each 24-hour period he wears sexy, women's panties

1 point for each 12-hour period he dresses as a woman.

1 point for each 4-hour period he's out in public as a woman.

1 point for each 24-hour period he wears a butt plug

2 points for each anal sex session.

1 point for each airline flight

2 points for each 12-hour period wearing the thigh-bands.

2 points for each 12-hour period wearing the chastity bra.

3 points for each 12-hour period wearing the expanding plug.

2 bonus points per week for remaining hairless

2 bonus points per week for each bra size he increases his breasts

2 bonus points per week for each body piercing

Hers

1 point for each 24-hour period she doesn't wear any panties

1 point for each 12-hour period she goes fully nude

1 point for each 4-hour period she's out in public as a bimbo.

1 point for each 24-hour period she dresses as a bimbo

1 point for each 24-hour period she wears a butt plug

2 points for each anal sex session.

1 point for each airline flight

2 points for each 12-hour period wearing the thigh-bands.

2 points for each 12-hour period wearing the chastity bra.

3 points for each 12-hour period wearing the expanding plug.

2 bonus points per week for remaining hairless

2 bonus points per week for each bra size she increases

2 bonus points per week for each body piercing

Brooke and Dennis race home from work on Friday, both excited and nervous.

They have to change and install their accessories by 6:00pm to satisfy their rules, and then head over to Kelly and Victoria's. Denise is afraid of what Kelly might say or do, when she finds that she isn't wearing that damnable expanding plug.

Brooke is worried about her first use of the plug, but to her it's intriguing and exciting in a very kinky way. She is careful to fully lube and then slowly insert the thing into her behind. After the previous plugs, it goes in easily. Only the protruding plunger gives it away.

Neither of them is thrilled about locking on the thigh bands, especially as they expect to be wearing them for the rest of the weekend.

Brooke first locks Denise into her chastity bra, and then resignedly, they lock each other into their thigh bands.

Brooke dresses in one of her newer bimbo outfits, one that is certainly slutty, but that doesn't give away the presence of any of her metal undergarments. Denise dresses in a more feminine style. But in both cases the prominent and large nipples molded into their bras are on display in a big way.

With make-up complete they head out the door at their now normal, slow and shuffling pace.

Brooke groans when she sits on the car seat and the plug's plunger does its thing and expands the dildo in her ass.

Denise snickers, and gets a dirty look from her wife.

Brooke starts the car and drives, carefully, with her restrained legs and high heels, over to the other house.

Arriving, they look at each other and giggle nervously, before climbing out of the car and up to their friend's front door.

Victoria opens the door for them and all she's wearing is her chastity outfit -- the duplicate of theirs.

They kiss and hug in the doorway, before she turns and leads them deeper into the house.

Brooke notices that the plug's plunger is visible peeking out between her friend's ass cheeks. She's surprised, as it wasn't something she'd thought about, and as she's wearing that same plug, she expects that hers' is visible too, but hidden her skirt.

Following behind, Denise is relieved as she is finally able to close the door behind them, although she doubts if anyone can see Kelly's front door, or what goes on in that entryway.

All three of them take their little steps down the hall and into the living room, where Kelly meets them and they repeat the kissing and hugging routine. Unlike with Victoria, where it's all sweat and loving, with Kelly the kisses are harder and more passionate and the hugging includes pinches and spanks.

Brooke enjoys it more than Denise does. The thought strikes Denise that as time has gone by, and they've become closer and closer friends, Kelly's greetings have become more passionate and domineering.

After the last kiss, Kelly stands back and examines the pair.

"You two chastity sluts look great! Hotter than hell, and locked away in your personal prisons. How horny are you?" She says, laughing, obviously enthralled.

She reaches out to Brooke and holding her hand, feels her up with her other. She starts with Brooke's chest, works her way down to her crotch and then down to her bands, tapping on them to feel the metal beneath her Brooke's clothes.

"I just love those big nipples," she chuckles.

She then pulls Brooke closer and reaching around behind her feels the plunger sticking out of her ass.

She grabs the blunt end of the thing and pulls it up and back, forcing a squeal out of poor Brooke.

Kelly laughs in delight, before kissing Brooke, again on the mouth, holding it for several seconds.

"Damn, Kelly what's gotten into you?" Victoria asks, "give the girls a break. Back off on your whole Dom routine."

"Never you mind, or it'll be a long weekend for you my little pet."

Then she turns her attention to Denise, stepping over to her, to perform the same inspection.

"Too bad your breasts aren't as big as your wife's. When are you going to get implants like hers?"

Denise giggles, "no time soon."

She's enjoying Kelly's touchy-feely and sultry examination, but only until she realizes that Kelly is coming to the end of her front and will soon be reaching to her back side. And she expects to get a lot of grief at that point.

When Kelly does reach for her ass, and fails to find the plug, she rears back and awards Denise with a stinging slap on her ass!

Denise jumps and squeals as Kelly says: "What the hell, where's your special plug? I bought you one, didn't I? Victoria's wearing one, and Brooke is wearing hers. Where's yours?"

Denise, is still rubbing her behind as she answers, "Kelly, I appreciate your gift, but I'm just not into anal."

Kelly looks at her and then reaches back between Denise's legs and feels along the belt's strap until she finds the 'normal' plug in its place.

"You're wearing a plug, why not mine?"

She then spanks her a second time, again eliciting a squeal.

Denise has tears in her eyes as she tries to answer, haltingly saying, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but I just can't wear that thing. Please stop spanking me."

Victoria again interrupts, "Kelly stop. Denise doesn't have to wear that plug. She's not your lover, or slave, or whatever. Just chill."

Kelly takes a deep breath and sighs, clearly calming down. Everyone waits for her.

Finally, she steps over to Denise and hugs her, quietly saying, "I'm sorry my dear, I was looking forward to seeing all of you with your plugs in place. I'm just disappointed. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, certainly not on my behalf."

She then kissed her, and asked, "Forgive me? Please."

Very relieved, and even a little touched, Denise leaned in and kissed her back, "of course, I'm sorry too."

Brooke then stepped into the fray. "Good, are we all done with that drama? Can we proceed with our normal evening, now? Why don't you two hobble into the office and get started on your studying, while crazy Kelly and I get something seriously alcoholic to drink?"

Everyone laughed, and relaxed, Victoria responded "good idea" before grabbing Denise and dragging her off to the office.

Kelly and Brooke enjoyed the view as they both moved out, swaying under the influence of their thigh bands.

After they had mixed up a batch of Margaritas, the two of them settled side-by-side onto the couch in the living room. Of course, Brooke moaned as her plug expanded in her ass, as its plunger pressed into the cushions.

Kelly noted her reaction and chuckled.

Brooke gave her a look and then shifting her position a bit, began scolding her, "Damn, Kelly did you have to bruise her ass like that?"

Embarrassed, Kelly answered, "I didn't hit her that hard. I'm sorry, I just lost it. A little bit of my old Dom-self took over. And Denise is a bit of a submissive. I'm sure that was part of it."

"Well you need to be careful. That's my wife, and if she's a bit submissive, it's for me to enjoy, not you. OK?"

"Yes, you're right. I'm sorry."

The two of them hugged to seal the deal, and then Kelly perked up, "so tell me about your new gear? Have you been wearing your bra to work each day? And what do you think about my plug, isn't it wonderfully kinky? Victoria says it is."

Brooke laughed, "well, I've only just inserted the thing, this evening, after work, and so far, it's been, ah, interesting."

Kelly chuckled, "I bet. Victoria seems to have gotten used to it, a little. At least she doesn't moan or groan every time she sits or stands these days. I'm sure you'll get to it too; the longer you wear it."

Brooke just smiled. "How long do you intend to wear it, by the way? All day, every day?"

"I'm not sure. Right now, it's very distracting. But it does feel kind of good, and I do get a lot of points for wearing the thing. It will certainly reduce the times between release and orgasms."

"Well then. Just as your game intends, that's great motivation for continued wear."

Brooke shook her head, "I know, but..."

"OK, what about the thigh bands? Victoria is constantly complaining about them."

"I understand her complaining. The things are really a pain. They're hard to walk in, hard to sleep in and hard to hide under our clothes. I'm afraid that we'll never get used to the damn things, so they won't get much wear. So, they won't help us earn points toward release."

That got Kelly thinking, "well how long is it taking you two, these days, to earn your release? How long between orgasms?"

Brooke paused for a few moments. Although she enjoyed the feelings, she got from sharing tales of her sexual escapades, this topic was bordering on TMI -- too much information.

Kelly saw her hesitancy, "come on, give. You know I adore you. You can come clean with me."

Brooke smiled her acknowledgement, even as her inclination for exhibitionism kicked in. "Well, these days it's taking me three or even four weeks to earn enough points for release and Denise a little longer."

"Wow, that must be hard on you; no sex for four weeks. Why does it take Denise longer?" Kelly said, resting a consoling hand on Brooke's knee.

"Because of her dislike for anal sex, and a couple of other differences in our fantasies, fetishes and rules."

"Hmm, we could work on that for her."

Brooke shook her head emphatically, "no, believe me I've tried, and I've pushed her as far and as hard as I can. But I'm afraid any more pressure on her could break her, and I don't want that. Please just leave it be."

Kelly looked at her, and licked her lips, before mumbling "OK, she's yours, anyway." And with that she again leaned over and gave Brooke a deep and sensuous kiss, that Brooke enjoyed immensely.

When they came up for air, both of them were a bit embarrassed by the overflow of emotion.

They sat quietly for several minutes, before Brooke broke the spell, "that's the best part about our new accessories, it allows us to earn points much faster for our release. It should cut a week, or more, off of our celibacy spells."

"Hah, more orgasms, more often," Kelly laughed.

"Exactly."

Victoria had closed the door to the home office as soon as they entered the room. Not something she usually did.

She then grabbed Denise in a big hug and held her for several minutes before shifting a little and kissing her, passionately with mouth, lips and tongue.

When she finally broke it off, "I'm really sorry for the way Kelly reacted. I'm not sure what came over her. Can you forgive her?"

Denise, surprised by Victoria's passion, took a few seconds, "yes, it's OK. She was just upset," and then she reached back and rubbed her sore ass, "I'll be all right. Wanna kiss it and make it better?"

Victoria giggled, "That's not in the cards, my dear."

Denise laughed, "oh darn, a girl can hope can't she. Why don't you just sit down and let's get started. Oh, and I'm looking forward to your squeak when your plunger hits the chair."

Victoria reached back and slapped her on the ass, but not as hard as Kelly had.

It was Denise who squeaked, and they both laughed, again.

Both of them sighed, for different reasons, as their bottoms settled into the chairs at the desk.

They spent the next hour going over Victoria's lessons. She was a bit behind in her studies as a result of her European vacation, and had some catching up to do.

Eventually Kelly called them for dinner and they left the text books behind.

Denise giggled as Victoria stood up and moaned. "Do you still enjoy that thing in your ass?"

Victoria stopped and looked at her friend. "I'm really embarrassed to say it, but yes, I do. Since I can't get any pleasure from my pussy, and I'm so very horny, I get a lot of enjoyment from the crazy thing."

She then gave Denise a kiss on the cheek, before whispering, "you could try it, you know. I know it's a kink you're not a fan of, but you might just be surprised about how good it feels."

Denise's first inclination was to immediately refuse the thought, but not wanting to insult her dear friend, she just smiled and shook her head.

As they walked, slowly, out toward the kitchen, Denise did, though for just a moment allow herself to consider the idea of trying out the expanding plug. But she then dismissed it as just too warped for her.

Dinner was fun, and Kelly, being Kelly delighted in repeatedly asking either Victoria or Brooke to get up and retrieve some item from the kitchen.

Of course, each time they complied with her request, they moaned, groaned or squeaked as their plugs expanded or shrunk within their ass.

Their performances delighted Kelly, and even made Denise smile.

And their giggles made Victoria and Brooke blush. Humiliated by their own reactions.

Finally, after her third trip to retrieve something inconsequential, Brooke snapped, "Oh come on Kelly, enough of this game."

"Oh, come on, yourself, I know you're enjoying the feelings you're getting; you can't deny it. You two love getting fucked in the ass by your built-in cocks!"

Her crass comment caught all of them off guard.

Denise giggled. Victoria moaned and stuck out her tongue, and Brooke smiled sheepishly and shook her head.

After that exchange, though, Kelly relaxed and they finished their meal in peace, and with casual discussions on meaningless topics.

After dinner, they relaxed for a bit and enjoyed a final glass of wine, among friends.

Before leaving Brooke and Denise confirmed their plans to meet up again on Monday for another tutoring session, to be followed by another meeting on Tuesday for Ladies' night at the club.

Their regular get togethers had become such a habit, and they had become such good and loving friends that the four of them couldn't really imagine not continuing as they were.

The drive home was quick and easy, and Brooke and Denise were soon home, and getting ready for bed.

Despite the additional points they were earning, Saturday wouldn't be a release date for either of them, so they hadn't made any special plans.

They considered that a good move, as they weren't sure how much sleep they would get, wearing their complete chastity outfits all night.

Before Brooke went into the bathroom for her nightly cleansing, she had to ask Denise to unlock her plug. That request though, bothered both of them. How do you ask someone, even your lover, to unlock your ass so you can give yourself an enema through the hole in your chastity belt, without feeling embarrassed, submissive and aroused?

How do you grant your wife such a request? When the simple mechanics of the act has you kneeling behind her lovely behind, and nudging a key between her cheeks, when they are held together by her locked-on thigh bands?

It was all so very kinky and sensuous that both of them wound up flabbergasted and wildly turned on by the event.

Once unlocked, Brooke, breathing heavily, shuffled into the bathroom, while Denise just sat back on her heels. Too excited to move. She only pulled herself to a standing position when she heard Brooke enter the shower. Denise then lounged on the bed until Brooke came out.

Finished and ready for bed, Brooke smiled as she stepped delicately into the room and turning, she bent at the waist. "Would you like to inspect me, to verify that the plug is back in place."

Denise laughed, "I can see your plunger, is it locked?" and with that she grabbed the thing and gave it a shake.

Brooke groaned and giggled, and wiggled her butt in her lover's face.

"Seems all right to me," Denise said, before giving Brooke a slap on the ass.

Brooke yelled, "ouch!" before standing, turning and meeting her sexy wife face-to-face for a loving kiss.

Denise then moved off and into the bathroom to perform her own cleansing ritual.

Once, back together and in bed, they kissed good night and tried their best to sleep. Both of them troubled by their chastity outfits.

It was a rough night and they only got up when their stomachs demanded food.

Brooke in only her metal and Denise in her flimsy negligee, over her metal.

The pair spent the entire day lounging around the house, tired and frustrated by the thigh bands.

With practice they do start to get used to the things, and during an afternoon nap, they even find ways to sleep with the bands keeping their legs held tightly together. But it was still a difficult situation.

The bras were a different story though, thank heaven. Brooke had, of course worn her bra full time now for several days, and was perfectly satisfied with the way it fit and felt. She did miss her ability to feel her beasts and the pleasure she derived from massaging them. She also missed the attention that Denise used to be able to give them. She also mentioned how much she missed her nipple rings and all of the feelings that she got from that beautiful jewelry.