The Perfect Pair Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise reported missing the enjoyment she got from handling her own breasts. She was still trying to get used to her metal bra. One of her proudest, and most feminine aspects had been taken away by the thing. Oh, it still looked like she had breasts, but the hard cups with their fake nipples just weren't the same. Even though the nipples were much larger and more pronounced than her small, male ones.

As to the expanding plug locked into her ass, Brooke had mixed emotions. Intense, and confused feelings. The thing certainly delivered pleasure. But it also proved distracting, embarrassing and discouraging, too.

Each time she went to sit, or stand she dreaded the sudden expansion or reduction the plug delivered inside her ass. Once seated, she enjoyed the full feeling, and once fully standing she appreciated the smaller intruder. But the damned transitions really drove her nuts, and forced humiliating moans and groans from her.

She did find herself avoiding taking a seat, to evade the feelings that annoyed her so. And that too was bothersome. She often stood until her feet, in their high heels, hurt. Or she spent too much time laying or lounging where she didn't have to sit and compress the plunger.

She also found herself kneeling, again to avoid engaging the plunger, but that was made more difficult by the thigh bands and her inability to separate her legs to shift to and from the kneeling position.

It was all a form of bondage torture, and somehow, she found it surprisingly erotic and arousing.

It was when she was sitting that she had the most difficulty as, like Victoria had, she discovered that by bouncing her ass up and down the plug's expansion and contraction fucked her ass and gave her wonderful pleasure. And on those occasions when she lost control and began the plug bounce, and she got caught doing it, she was always terribly humiliated. Especially when the observer, whether it was Denise or someone else, smiled knowingly at her actions.

But it was all part of their kinky chastity game and they constantly reminded themselves that the increase in points earned, made it all worthwhile. And this was especially the case for Brooke who was adding so very many points per day for her constant wear of the bra and the plug.

Before going to bed that night, Brooke had asked to be let out of her bra for a thorough wash, as she hadn't been out of the thing for four days. Denise, though plays the bitch and refuses to allow it. Declaring it a violation of the rules. Brooke will lose two points for breaking the twelve hours requirement.

They did feel better rested when they got up on Sunday morning.

Despite last night's disappointing refusal, Brooke decided to remove her bra anyway, for a nice shower, and to reinsert her rings for the day. She'll return to wearing the bra that evening.

After her shower, feeling horny and kinky, she inserts the big, 2-inch diameter rings with Denise happy to help with the special pliers.

Brooke enjoys the feeling of freedom for her breasts, and loves the return of her nipple rings. Denise also happy, spends a half hour sucking and licking. As he kneels on the floor in front of her. Her legs, of course joined and off to one side, instead of spread with him in between as they used to do.

During the session, Brooke loses herself in the pleasure and starts bouncing her ass on the couch cushions, enjoying the pumping of the plug.

Entertained by her lover's actions, Denise bites Brooke's nipple, to snap her out of it, and she squeals in pain, while her lover laughs around her wounded nipple.

Brooke blushes as she realizes what had just happened.

Afterwards, they have breakfast and get dressed to go out. Bimbo Brooke is able to wear one of her low-cut tops, for a change, and the outlines of her huge nipple rings are on full display. She does have to wear a longer skirt though, to hide the cursed thigh bands.

Both of them had to struggle to slip their nylons on, underneath their thigh bands, but by sitting on a hip and bringing their knees up they were able to loosen the tension of the bands on their thighs and slide the stocking tops underneath, so they could then attach their garter straps.

They each wore sexy, seamed, and sheer stockings in a charcoal shade to go with their tall high-heeled boots, as they were shifting into fall fashions these days. They looked sexy as hell, even with the longer skirts.

Brooke again drove, now more used to the limitations imposed by the bands.

They parked and made their way into the mall, taking their ridiculously tiny strides, only a bit wobbly in their tall heeled boots.

More people than ever watched in awe as the two sexy and slutty women ambled down the halls and aisles. Some seemed fascinated by their legs and strides. Others by Brooke's big breasts, and still others stared at the outlines of her big nipple rings.

Many also admired Denise, who didn't have the large and interesting chest, but did have shapely legs and the unusual walk of her partner.

As they did so often, they wandered for hours, window shopping, people-watching and purchasing dresses and skirts for the colder weather to come. They eventually stopped into one of the nicer restaurants for a relaxing lunch.

Denise smiled as Brooke sat down on her plug's plunger and moaned. Brooke realizing what she had done, looked around and blushed.

"It feels nice to take a load off, doesn't it?" Denise said, louder than necessary, to cover for her lover.

Brooke smiled, appreciatively.

A male waiter quickly showed up and struggled to focus on taking their order, so distracted was he by Brooke's rings.

Eventually they got through the process. Both of them giggling as the poor guy walked away.

"Whew," Denise commented, once they were alone, "it's a lot more difficult and more tiring walking in these damn bands."

"I know, right? And the boots make it even harder. We should be used to five-inch heels by now. I don't know if it's the boots or the bands that are making my feet and ankles so tired," Brooke replied, sighing.

Denise nodded, "I think it's the combination."

They discussed their purchases and some of the items they liked, but hadn't purchased, while they were served and ate their meals.

After lunch they resumed their walk, now even slower than before, with their sore legs.

When they arrived at a large jewelry store, Brooke dragged Denise inside. They wandered around until they came to a large selection of necklaces.

When the saleswoman appeared, Brooke asked to see a couple of chokers, both of them tall and made of a chainmail-like, finely woven band.

With them in hand she turned to Denise, "here, let's see if these fit you?"

"Me?" Denise said confused.

"Sure. I think something like this will be perfect for you. As a gift from me, to my lover."

Denise blushed when she saw the saleswoman's reaction. She was older, and obviously straight, and not too enamored with the pair of lipstick lesbians she was dealing with. Especially the one with the big rings piercing her nipples!

After some fiddling and adjusting, Brooke finally decided on the necklace that was a full inch tall and snug, but not painfully so on Denise's neck. She found that she could only just swallow with it in place.

Denise was still a bit surprised by Brooke's choice, and she was shocked by the hefty price of the pretty piece of jewelry.

Brooke though seemed to take it in stride.

Once back into the mall, Denise asked, "why?"

"Because you don't have enough pretty jewelry, and I think you look darling in it. It suits you well."

"But it was so expensive!"

"It was, wasn't it? All the more reason for you to wear it. To make sure I get my money's worth."

After that purchase they worked their way, back to their car.

Denise was relieved to sit down, while Brooke was aroused by the plug's expansion in her behind.

But they weren't done yet. Brooke drove to the parlor where she had her nipples pierced.

"Now what?" Denise asked, worried and uncertain of the plan.

"Oh. Nothing much, you just stay here and relax. I need to buy some more jewelry."

Brooke climbed out of the car, and took a moment to compose herself, before walking to the shop's front door. There, she struggled with her bands, to get up the large step and into the store.

She came out five minutes later, stuffing a small bag into her purse.

Brooke lowered herself into the car seat, again sighing, before driving off.

Once home, Brooke stripped off her clothes, leaving her breasts and rings on display, before they began inventorying their purchases, trying them on, and admiring themselves in the big mirror.

Brooke didn't mention anything about the necklace or her purchases at the piercing studio, and Denise forgot all about them.

When 6:00pm rolled around Denise helped Brooke swap her rings for her bra, and they settled down to a quiet dinner.

They found a nice, sexy movie to watch on the TV, that night and decided to get to bed early. Brooke went in first, but only after Denise had unlocked the expanding plug in her behind.

Denise still had mixed feelings about that chore. It looked to her like it was going to be a regular occurrence, from now on, as dear Brooke seemed to be really enjoying it. Denise wasn't exactly sure if it was the feelings she got or the extra points Brooke was earning that were driving her. Probably both, she concluded. And in some respect, it made Denise jealous. She too wanted the points.

After they had both completed their cleansing ritual, made difficult by the bands, they fell into bed, together, still wearing all of their metal gear.

They slept better that night, more used to the restrictions and discomfort afforded them by their outfits.

To Be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.