The Perfect Pair Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she looked over at her wife, Brooke had a confused look on her face, so Denise just smiled and sighed, contentedly.

Denise then joined in the conversation with her friends around the table, as if nothing was wrong. Everyone saw her now relaxed attitude and were in turn relieved.

The rest of the evening went well and the talk was free and easy.

They all finished their meals and drinks and when the band finished a set, Kelly and Victoria said their goodbyes and headed out.

Brooke and Christine resumed their unfinished discussion of favorite restaurants, so Denise and Roxanne sat quietly, listening in, waiting for their spouses to finish so they too could also head home.

When the discussion finished, the four of them worked their way out of the place. Christine lead Roxanne by her leash, and Brooke held Denise's hand as they hobbled slowly through the crowd.

Outside they all exchanged hugs and kisses. Roxanne made a point to hold Denise tightly, rubbing her hands up and down her back. She finished by whispering in her ear, "You are Brooke's most loved possession. Enjoy it," before letting her go.

As Brooke drove them home, she asked, "Denise, lover, where did you go after we danced?"

Denise, sighed, "I got waylaid on the dance floor."

"What?"

Denise then tried her best to describe her encounter with the strange woman, while Brooke listened, fascinated.

When Denise finished, Brooke asked, "and how did it make you feel?"

Denise thought for a minute, "really good. Wonderfully good, and aroused and loved, and confused, too."

Then she laid her head back against the headrest and closed her eyes.

"I'm happy for you." Brooke whispered, and reaching over rested her hand on her lover's thigh.

Denise sighed happily in response.

When they arrived home, one of the first things Brooke did was slip behind Denise and uncouple the choker necklace.

"You don't ever have to wear this again," she said as she kissed the back of Denise's neck.

"I know," Denise said. She then turned and hugging her lover tightly, kissed her long and passionately.

When the kiss ended, Denise continued to hold her hug, "Am I your most prized possession?"

Brooke smiled dreamily, "yes you most certainly are. My wife, my lover and my most prized possession."

They kissed again. But before they separated, Denise had one more thing to say, "then I just might wear it again. For you, and for me."

After that they tiredly prepared for bed. Brooke unlocked Denise's thigh bands and she stepped out of the things, relieved to be rid of them.

Denise then returned the favor for Brooke, and she followed that up by unlocking her expanding butt plug.

Unlocked, Brooke headed straight into the bathroom to remove the plug, and cleanse herself before showering and turning the bathroom over to her lover.

After Denise took her turn and slipped into a pretty negligée, they met in bed, and holding themselves as best they could in their chastity belts and bras, they fell asleep.

The next few days were uneventful, as they both worked and then played in the evenings, both earning points toward their upcoming release.

On Friday evening, they were again at Kelly & Victoria's home, for their usual evening of tutoring and socializing. As had become their new norm, Brooke, Denise and Victoria were all locked into their chastity belts and bras, and were hobbled by their hated thigh bands.

When she took the time to think about it, Denise still couldn't comprehend why they wore the evil things. They were so much trouble, and with the points they were now earning from wearing their chastity bras, they were able to earn their releasees more regularly. Of course, she realized, that as each release was more difficult than the last, because their points goal continued to rise after each unlocking, they did need to work harder.

Damn! she thought, their game was maddening, frustrating and wonderfully exciting.

Once they were alone, Victoria made it a point to question Denise on Tuesday's slave collar incident.

"Are you all right? Did you two kiss and make up?"

"Yes, I'm fine," she answered.

When she saw that Victoria was waiting for more, she continued, after all Victoria was her favorite friend, "actually I kind of like the idea of being Brooke's lover and property. Although I can't see going as far with it as Roxanne does. I'll be OK, though if Brooke wants our relationship to be a little more like yours and Kelly's."

"You mean where one of the pair is dominant and the other is submissive?"

"Yes," Denise answered, although she actually surprised herself with the admission.

Then it was time for study.

Meanwhile, Kelly and Brooke had settled down in the living room with glasses of wine.

After a few minutes of inconsequential chit-chat, Kelly had to get something off her mind.

"You didn't really think I had any designs on Denise, did you? I know I went off on her the other night, but it wasn't part of any campaign to pull her into my dungeon. If I had a dungeon, that is."

Brooke immediately went back to feeling bad about the way she handled things on Tuesday night.

"No, oh God no, I don't know what I was thinking. I really screwed things up, that night. I'm really sorry," and she started to cry. "Please forgive me. You're my best friend and I'd never hurt you. I'm such a fool."

She shifted over and hugged her friend, kissing her on the cheek, dampening it with a tear or two.

Kelly was mollified by Brooke's apology, and aroused by her hug and kiss, so she turned her head and they kissed fully and lovingly. It felt really good to her, and to Brooke too, so they kept it up for several more minutes.

Brooke finally broke off their kissing and sat back, "I do love you, you know, and at least part of that collaring thing with Denise was because I do want to be more like you with Victoria. I'd like to be more in control of my marriage with Denise. I think she and I are missing out on some fun, because she's too shy to just go with the flow. My flow, that is."

Kelly smiled, "that's interesting. But I already picture you as the leader in your relationship."

"I guess I am, but I think a little more would be good for both of us."

"Well all I can say is take it slow. You almost blew it the other night, pushing her too hard."

Brooke nodded, "yes, I know. I'll be more careful. Thanks." After a pause she added, "I'm not really sure I want anything to change. We're having too much fun just the way things are."

Kelly smiled and nodded her understanding before they moved onto other, less serious topics

Soon though, it was time for dinner.

The meal went well and after drinks, Brooke and Denise left for home. Both of their thoughts were now fully focused on their joint release, tomorrow, and all of the grand and glorious sex they planned.

They still hadn't confirmed a get-together with Kelly and Victoria, although they had discussed dinner, but only agreeing to call should the opportunity arise.

Although exceptionally excited, they took their time with their normal morning tasks as they had to wait for the bank to open to get to their keys.

They were pleased to see that the Gods were smiling on them and the weather was absolutely gorgeous. On the news, the weather girl described it as one last gift of summer.

By common agreement they planned on visiting the bank wearing only their belts, under the flimsiest of bimbo outfits.

They giggled delightedly when they pictured themselves completely naked under short and flimsy dresses.

Before they slipped on their clothes, at Brooke's request, Denise helped insert the two-inch rings into her nipples.

They continued to giggle like a couple of pre-teen girls as they examined themselves in the mirror before heading out the door.

They pranced, together into the bank as always, and as always, all financial transactions came to an abrupt halt as everyone stared at the perfectly sexy pair of pretty women.

The banker smiled as they approached and welcomed them pleasantly.

When they left the building they were again giggling, more about their freedom, than the impression they had on the bank's employees and customers.

Denise, of course, wasn't completely naked under her dress, she was wearing her flesh-colored gaff to conceal her cock and hold it back between her legs.

From the bank, they hurried home and ran into the house, stripping as they went. Brooke laughed as Denise almost did a face plant as she tried to strip off her special panties.

They wound up rolling around in bed kissing and hugging, and loving the feel of skin-on-skin, for the first time in a very long time.

They struggled to be the first one to get their mouth on the other's sex. Brooke won out, as Dennis became distracted working on her wonderful breasts and their big nipple rings.

Brooke wound up kneeling above him, between his spread legs as she kissed and licked and sucked on his cock.

It didn't take long before he was begging her to stop, "Oh God, I'll explode any second if you don't stop!"

Brooke didn't want that, so she rolled off of him, "your turn."

It took him a couple of seconds to relax and catch his breath, then he took his turn between her legs. He was, by now very good at getting his lover off with just his mouth and he demonstrated his skills, as twice she orgasmed, before he decided it was time to get his reward. He crawled up her body and pushed his hard cock into her wet pussy.

She moaned as she felt him enter her and they were soon pumping away at each other.

It wasn't long before he lost all control and feeling him, Brooke orgasmed a third time, herself.

Dennis rode her as long as he could before collapsing on top of her, feeling her rings on his own breasts.

After he had gained some energy back, he shifted back down her body so he could work some more on her nipples, and their crazy rings.

Brooke loved it and moaned and thrashed while he sucked on her nipples.

After a while she wanted more, so she slowly pushed his head back down toward her sex.

For a moment he hesitated, knowing that her pussy was full of his cum, but when she moaned, and begged, "please, lover, please." He couldn't resist so he once again moved his mouth to her pussy.

His tongue worked on her clit as her juices and his cum dribbled out onto the sheets below them.

Neither of them cared about the mess.

When he shifted his mouth and tongue further down, covering her pussy and sucking her lips into his into his own, he tasted cum for the first time in his life. It didn't faze him, in fact it turned him on even more and if his cock had been more ready, he would have pushed it into her once again.

Brooke though, came, and then only minutes later orgasmed again, this time actually screaming as she did.

The noise frightened them both as she had never lost control like that before.

As she caught her breath, Dennis giggled and rolled off the bed.

He came back a couple of minutes later, having rinsed his mouth and cock, with several hand towels, some wet and others dry.

Kneeling back onto the bed he gently washed Brooke's pussy, and crotch, and did his best to sop up the soggy sheets between her legs.

After doing his best, he collapsed on his back next to his tired wife, and she pulled herself up and on top of him.

Laying like that they rested for almost an hour.

It was Brooke, now somewhat recovered, who suggested a shower and lunch. So, they staggered, into the stall and washed themselves before they wandered, wonderfully naked into the kitchen.

They both found it wonderfully refreshing to be walking around free of both clothes and metallic underwear.

While they prepared the food, they took turns caressing, poking and pinching various parts of each other's bodies, giggling and laughing, continuously.

Eventually, they sat down and gobbled down their salads, accompanied by glasses of wine.

As they finished eating, Brooke reached over and lovingly stroked Dennis's cock, which began to slowly come back to life.

She smiled, "looks like it's almost time for Denise to have some fun. Come on, let's get her dressed, properly."

Dennis smiled and nodded, and without saying another word they walked hand-in-hand back into their bedroom.

Brooke led the way into Denise's closet. Most of it was now dedicated to Denise's clothes. Only a small part held the male clothes Dennis wore to work. Opening a drawer, she picked out a lacy, black set that included an underwire bra, a thong and a garter set, and added a pair of patterned, black stockings to go with. She picked out a pair of strappy sandals, too.

Finally turning to the hangers, she selected a sheer, red blouse and a short, black leather skirt, with a zipper running from the hem up to the waist, in back.

Denise had simply stood and watched the selection of her clothes.

She smiled, "those panties won't be much good."

"They're just for show." Brooke said, before turning and kissing her.

"Now, come along, I want to get you dressed and do your make-up before you take me in the ass."

Hearing that, Denise's cock came fully to life, and she hurried out to start slipping on her clothes.

Dressed, and looking sexy, Denise met Brooke in the bathroom where she sat quietly as Brooke made her up to look like the beautiful woman, she now saw herself to be.

Finished, Brooke smiled, "Damn you're a pretty woman. Now go and pour us some wine, while I clean myself out."

Denise laughed, "that's not a very sexy comment."

Brooke chuckled, "you just concentrate on why I'm doing it, and how much Denise is going to enjoy it."

Denise laughed again as she left, "I can handle that."

While she was gone, Brooke gave herself an enema. Even that felt enjoyable as she was performing the task without the belt, or the thigh bands in the way.

When Brooke finished, she walked out, naked, to find Dense waiting patiently, sitting on the bed.

"Hello slut," she said with a lascivious smile. She then walked up too Denise and pulled her to her feet.

She hugged her pretty wife to her and they kissed. All the while Brooke was reaching behind her and cupping her ass.

After a few minutes her hands shifted down to the hem of her short skirt and she unzipped the thing from bottom to top.

Brooke then pushed Denise back onto the bed, and then knelt down in front of her. She used her hands to spread Denise's legs and then reached under her lose skirt and grabbed her hardening cock.

Giggling, she then walked forward, on her knees until she could bend down and wrap her mouth around the shaft. As Denise moaned, she began moving her lips up and down pulling the thing in as deep as she could take it, and then backing off, tickling it with her tongue as she reached the tip.

After several repetitions, both Denise and her cock were ready for the next step, so she gave the cock one last kiss on its tip, and then stood and crawled up onto the bed, and onto her elbows and knees with her ass up in the air.

"Come on lover, sock it to me. I'm already lubed and ready for you."

As Denise hurriedly climbed up behind her, Brooke reached up and grabbed her vibrator from its place beneath her pillow.

Denise positioned herself and gently began pushing her cock into her lover's waiting ass.

Brooke moaned in pleasure as she felt Denise's cock begin to slide slowly into her rear. Denise too moaned as she felt the slick and tight hole open for her.

Then Brooke turned on her vibrator and reaching back with one arm began working the thing onto her clit and into her wet pussy.

As their in and out tempo built, both began panting and moaning, loving the feelings they were getting and sharing.

Denise was in ecstasy as she lived one of her favorite fantasies, and Brooke with the help of the vibrator was quickly reaching her first orgasm.

Denise almost lost her control when she felt Brooke hit her orgasm, but she slowed her pace and held on, groaning in the process.

She then caressed Brooke's ass cheeks as she waited for her lover to recover just a bit, before she again picked up the tempo.

This time Denise couldn't hold back and she began jerking and shooting her load into Brooke's behind.

Brooke felt the warmth and understanding what was happening she pushed back hard into her lover, and by pressing the vibrator hard against her clit succeeded in bringing herself off, again only moments after Denise came.

They kept up their movements, only slowly reducing their pumping until Denise's cock shrunk fully and slid out.

At that, Brooke removed her vibrator and slowly sprawled out onto her belly and breasts. Denise followed right along and wound up lying flat on top of her. Once there, Denise began kissing and nibbling on the back of her neck, all the while whispering how much she loved her, the sex, living as a woman and their kinky games.

Brooke squirmed and giggled as Denise's' attentions both pleased her and tickled her.

After a while, they took a quick break to wash up and grab a drink of their wine before crawling, both naked, back into their bed.

There, Brooke grabbed her cell phone, put it on speaker and called Kelly. When she answered, Brooke asked if they still wanted to meet somewhere for dinner.

"Are you two all sexed out?" Kelly asked, giggling.

"No, but we'll take a break for food, we need to replenish our energy levels."

"Good, how about 6:00 at The Lakes? And I expect to see you two looking sexy and beautiful!"

"Deal," Broke said before saying goodbye and hanging up.

The two of them then relaxed for a short nap.

Their rest turned out to be longer than they had planned and when Denise opened her eyes and saw the time, she kissed her wife awake, "honey, we have to get ready to meet Kelly and Victoria for dinner, remember?"

"Hmmm," Brooke moaned, "I suppose we have to."

"Yes, we do, and remember we promised Kelly that we'd be well dressed. Or as well dressed as a couple of bimbo sluts can be."

Brooke giggled into her pillow before she began pulling herself up to follow Denise into the bathroom.

They dove into the shower, together, and had a good time washing each other's bodies. Dennis' cock and Brooke's pussy and ass received extra attention.

Make-up was next, and both of them worked on heavy and sexy looks, Brooke adding a little extra to Denise's eyes.

Admiring themselves in the mirror, Denise declared, happily, "bimbo." While Brooke responded with "slut."

Again, they picked out very tight and revealing little dresses. Both were low cut and very short. Brooke's was a deep red and Brooke's a royal blue.

They were again intending to go fully naked, underneath, except for the gaff, of course.

"Blue is for boys," Brooke commented, chuckling.

Brooke made one additional addition to their wardrobe, when she retrieved a couple of their corsets, their most severe ones, from the back of her closet.

The strictest one was reserved for Denise as her hips were not up to Brooke's standards, and the stricter corset would give her a much nicer figure.

They took turns tightening each other's laces. Taking short breaks in between sessions, to give their bodies a chance to adjust. When they finally declared themselves complete, both of them were a little light headed for lack of Oxygen. They realized that they'd be breathless and panting for as long as they could stand wearing the things. And that was intended to be all evening.

When Denise saw her shape in the big mirror she was really impressed and proud of her heavily compressed waist. It made her hips look more pronounced and pushed her breasts up, making them look bigger than they really were.

They had to help each other with putting on their sheer nylons and hooking them onto their corset's garters. And again, when they buckled on their sky-high heels.