The Perfect Pair Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Examining themselves in the mirror they loved how the tops of their stockings peeked out below the hems of their skirts, but they are a little disappointed that their dresses didn't fully hug their compressed waists. They were simply not cut for their corseted figures.

The restaurant was a nice one, with a unique building that included patio dining, with efficient heaters allowing them to comfortably sit outside in the mild fall weather.

According to a text from Kelly, she and Victoria were already at a table when they arrived, so the hostess allowed Brooke and Denise to wander the place, to find them.

They made a grand show of it as they paraded amongst the tables, as always drawing attention from everyone. The pair smiled broadly as they moved along, flirting with all of the men and the women, too. From what Denise could see, following along behind Brooke, she was really enjoying playing with those girls who evidenced negative responses to them and their sexy attire.

Walking past one table, with several younger guys sitting, gawking, Brooke received a pat on the ass as she passed by. She reacted, casually by looking over her shoulder, winking, and waving her finger, in a scolding motion.

Denise giggled, and lightly slapped the stunned guy on the cheek as she passed him. She heard his companions laughing behind her.

When they finally found their friends, Kelly and Victoria were standing, waiting to greet them.

They, too looked fantastically pretty and immensely sexy. And all four of them purposely and fiendishly exchanged hugs and serious kisses in front of the aroused or scandalized onlookers.

Finally seated, Victoria leaned over to Denise and spoke in her ear, "I think we left an indelible impression."

Denise laughed, "yes, I don't think they'll ever forget this evening's entertainment."

And they both laughed conspiratorially.

After that, they all ignored their surroundings, for the most part, as they chatted, ate and drank.

Kelly, genuinely curious, spent a lot of time begging information on Brooke and Denise's adventures, outside their belts.

Victoria too was intrigued, and smiled appreciatively as Brooke described their morning. Her overindulgent sharing of the details of their sex lives embarrassed Denise, so she just let Brooke do all of the talking.

The wait staff was overly attentive, the food was good, and the wine excellent, so a good time was had by all.

Brooke, though called a somewhat early end to the evening, explaining that she had to get Denise home in time for one last set of orgasms before their time expired and they had to relock their chastity belts.

Denise blushed crimson and hung her head, when her lover delivered her lines, out loud, and possibly with enough volume for their neighbors to hear.

After covering their bill, the four of them again caused a stir as they strutted, like a flock of fashion models, back out of the restaurant. They were all giggling about the audience's reactions as they exited the front door of the place.

The four of them said their goodbyes in the lobby, as a final bit of entertainment for the other patrons, before heading out into the night.

"That was fun," Denise commented as Brooke drove them towards home.

"Yes, it was, but right now I just want to get home and get fucked, again by my sexy wife," Brooke responded

"I'm all for that!"

As soon as they entered the house, Brooke stripped off her dress and began pawing at Denise's gaff.

They wound up crashing onto the big living room couch with Denise still dressed, and Brooke in only her corset and stockings.

There they dove into good old-fashioned sex, in the missionary position with Denise on top of Brooke, like normal couples do.

Their corsets quickly became a problem as neither of them could catch enough air, as they energetically pumped away. But to some extent that added to their excitement and their orgasms were wonderful.

Afterwards they just laid there, in place, as they both calmed down and caught their breath, until Brooke concluded that it was time to lock themselves back up; like abnormal couples do.

With regret they staggered into the bedroom where they stripped everything off, and took a quick shower, together, before slipping their belts back on and locking them closed. They didn't know exactly how long it would before they would be able to take them off, but the knew it would be several weeks or an entire month.

"It's been a great day, but somehow it feels right to be back in my belt. I guess our chastity game is still the right thing for us," Brooke said wistfully.

Denise thought for a moment, "it sounds a little crazy, but I think you're right. Although I'm already looking forward to my next release."

"And you know what, there's no reason for us to put on our bras, bands or even my plug, so we can sleep comfortably in just our belts. How cool is that!"

Denise giggled, "That does sound good, but what I can't figure, is how we can be happy to be sleeping in chastity belts."

"Oh, come on, you know how, it's what we used to only fantasize about, and now we get to live out our fantasies. And it's great!"

And they were still kissing as they fell into bed.

Their moods were a lot different in the morning, as their alarm woke them in time to start their day earning points for their next release. They resignedly helped each other locking on their assorted accessories.

First, Denise had to help Brooke remove her nipple rings, and they both expressed their regret over that.

Then they helped lock each other into their chastity bras. Denise's thigh bands, were next. Before locking Brooke's thigh bands in place, though, Denise had to watch as she carefully inserted her expanding butt plug.

"Are you sure about that thing? Why not just skip it? We're earning a lot of points now from the bra and bands."

"Honey, remember the whole game is designed to push our limits and motivate us to experiment in new kinks. The plug certainly qualifies as a new kink for me, and I have to admit, it turns me on."

"And it's also torture." Denise adds.

"Well, yes, but it's one of those 'nice' torture kinds of things," Brooke answers, with a wink.

Back in their complete chastity outfits they grabbed some breakfast the two of them took it easy all morning.

After lunch, Brooke suggested that they go out, to earn points for being out in public. She plans a little window-shopping and dinner at a nearby restaurant. Four hours out will help earn them points toward their next release.

Denise, her libido satisfied from all of yesterday's sex, isn't enthused, especially when Brooke tells her that they'll also be wearing their thigh bands.

"Oh, let's not, and say we did," she whines.

"You're not suggesting we cheat, are you? Remember the new rule? That could earn you a ten-point jump in your goal."

"Oh, no, not that. I'm just not in the mood to be out, dressed and in the bra, let alone the bands."

"Hah, since you emptied your balls, you're short on sexual motivation. I get it. But just think how you're going to feel a month from now, when you haven't earned your release, and you're suffering from a massive case of blue-balls."

Denise sighed, and stood up, resignedly, "all right, you're right."

"Of course, I am," Brooke said, smiling. "Now get dressed, I'm afraid it's a little cool outside so you'd better wear something warm."

Bimbo Brooke, was actually a little concerned. As due to the cool weather she wouldn't be able to display as much skin as she had been. Nevertheless, she'd have to assemble an acceptably slutty bimbo Brooke outfit. She couldn't wear a revealing top, and she would be wearing stockings for warmth, but she would dress in a skirt that would be as short as she could get away with. There would be a distinct chance that she'd be flashing her thigh bands.

In the end, Denise wound up with a wool dress that reached her knees, along with high heeled boots, and a short jacket. Brooke wore a tight sweater that showed off her big breasts and their prominent metal nipples, along with a short skirt, that barely covered the bands, and boots, similar to her partner's.

Both of them wore nylons held up by garter belts, to help keep their legs warm. Their chastity bras and belts also contributed to their coverings.

Denise had tried to wear a pair of sexy, thigh-high boots but the bands put a stop to that idea. They sat too low on her thighs to allow the tall boots to fit. She, wore a warm shawl wrapped around her shoulders and torso. One that she could easily allow to drape open to expose her breasts, like bimbo Brooke would enjoy.

When Denise gave her bimbo lover a quick inspection, to verify that she was indeed dressed sufficiently slutty to pass as a bimbo, she warned "you're probably going to flash your thigh bands, whenever you bend or sit. Be prepared. In any case, I think you look sufficiently bimboesque, my love."

"Thank you. And like the fun slut I am, I'll try to flash as often as I can," and she laughed, delightedly as she envisioned the adventure she faced.

Despite the weather the mall was crowded, and they had a long walk from their car to the doors and the warmth inside. Of course, the distance was difficult, restricted as their strides were, so by the time they arrived, they were both already tired of walking.

They stopped for a moment just inside the doors, to catch their breath, warm up and for Brooke to shift her wrap, opening it to reveal her breasts and nipples as they stretched her sweater.

As they were not really looking to buy anything specific, they wandered, slowly down the hallways, checking the store displays and people watching. And being watched, in turn.

Brooke, feeling a little devilish, led Denise into a boutique specializing in sexy Goth clothes, a lot of them very kinky, focusing on black lace, leather straps and latex underwear.

She moved through the racks until she came to the shoe section, and picked out a tall pair of boots, with high spike heels and a dozen buckles running up the front; all in shiny black patent leather.

When a cute Goth salesgirl, fully in character, including heavy dark eyes and black lips came over, Brooke asked for those boots in her size, and the girl went off to dig them out of the inventory.

Denise looked at Brooke, questioningly while they were alone, and Brooke just smiled and winked.

She then moved over to the nearby chairs and sitting down, made sure that her skirt rose up to fully reveal her thigh bands. She also rearranged her shawl to display her chest and her prominent nipples.

Watching, Denise knew that there was going to be trouble.

When the salesgirl returned with a big box, she pulled over a small stool and squatted down in front of Brooke, who sat there, smiling. Only then did the girl notice Brooke's thigh bands.

She stared for a few long seconds, then slowly scanned up Brooke's body to her breasts. She again paused, staring for a moment before she looked into Brooke's eyes.

Brooke was grinning down at her, and the girl slowly smiled back.

Denise sitting next to her bimbo wife just watched the interplay, enjoying Brooke's game, but nervous about her causing a scene.

"Wow," the salesgirl said, "you're hot. Are those bands locked?"

Brooke nodded, "yes, to my chastity belt," she paused, and then delivered her punch line, "and so is my chastity belt, and my chastity bra, too."

Denise was shocked. That Brooke could admit so openly to her sexy, fetish state to a perfect stranger, went well beyond her comfort zone.

The Goth girl was also shocked. But she recovered quickly, and smiling, she slid her hand up Brooke's leg until her fingers reached the metal band on her thigh. She caressed it as she looked up questioningly at Brooke.

Brooke understanding, simply nodded, and the girl then moved her hand higher, up under Brooke's skirt and all the way up to her metal-covered crotch. She spent a while feeling around the belt's edges, before she sighed and slowly removed her hand.

"That's fantastic," she sighed, "I love it. Did it cost a lot?"

Brooke, continuing to smile, answered, "Yes, it did, but my wife paid for it, and the one she's wearing, too."

When the girl looked over at Denise, she was blushing, surprised that Brooke had sucked her into her game, and embarrassed at being outed by her wife.

"Oh God, you two are so hot. I'm so turned on. Can we play some time?" and she licked her lips and giggled.

"Well, dear, we're usually at the club on 19th Street for Ladies Night on Tuesdays, you might get lucky and find us there." Brooke whispered.

"The gay club?" she asked.

"That's the one."

"I'll look for you."

Brooke then decided that they'd had enough fun. She stood up saying, "I don't think those boots are really my style."

And when the Goth girl stood up, Brooke leaned over and kissed her, leaving a bit of her red lipstick on the girl's black lips in the process.

She then grabbed Denise's hand and led her out of the store.

Outside, in mall's open corridor, Denise couldn't hold back, "you are such a wicked slut. Who else are you going to tell about our chastity belts?" She had to be careful not to yell, as she didn't want to make the situation worse, but she was pissed.

"Don't yell at me! I was just having a little fun. And no harm done. We'll probably never see that chick again. And she sure as hell doesn't know who we are; so, relax." And Brooke turned and wandered away, as quickly as she could in her bands.

Denise was left standing, steaming, but eventually she followed, trying, but failing, to catch up.

When she finally did catch up, it was because Brooke had stopped in front of a jewelry store. And, when Denise came up beside her, Brooke grabbed her hand and walked her into the shop. They walked around. Looking at the cases until she stopped in front of one with a series of ankle chains.

Even though that item was kind of out of style these days, the store still had a nice selection. When a salesman walked over, Brooke asked to see one particular anklet. The one she picked out was the heaviest one in the collection. Its chain had large links, strong and thick.

She examined the chain and in particular the clasp, before she bent down and tried it for size on Denise's ankle. It fit loosely, and she was able to fit a couple of fingers between the chain and Denise's skin.

Denise just stood there unsure of what was happening. But not wanting to challenge the situation.

Brooke stood up and told the guy, "I'll take it, but I need you to remove 4 links, can you do that while we wait?"

"Yes, of course, madam. I'll be back in just a few minutes."

"Good, and here's my credit card," and she handed it to the guy as he walked away.

As soon as he was out of ear shot. Denise asked, "what's going on?"

"I'm just buying you a little something to remember today's shopping trip," Brooke replied, casually, as she walked away, examining some of the other baubles on display. Denise just followed, not understanding what was going on.

Several minutes later the guy came up and handed the anklet to Brooke who bent down again and fastened it around Denise's right ankle. It fit snugly, as she'd wanted.

Standing up she smiled, "perfect. And she then followed the guy to the register to complete the transaction.

Denise followed, feeling the thing around her ankle with each step.

After paying, Brooke again led Denise, by the hand back out into the mall and down a couple of doors to a shoe store, where she led her in and to a floor mirror.

"What do you think?" she asked.

Denise examined her ankle for a few minutes, twisting and turning, "It's pretty, but a little snug, and kind of heavy too."

"It's supposed to be."

They then resumed wandering the mall.

Later, Brooke instructed Denise to wait for her in one of the open areas, with scattered benches and planters, before she walked off to another store, farther down the hallway.

Denise sat down and rested, waiting patiently.

Five minutes later Brooke walked up and sat down next to her. She reached into the bag, and fiddled with something in there for a bit, while Denise, distracted, watched a couple of pretty women laughing in front of a lingerie store. She only realized that something was up, when Brooke squatted down in front of her and holding her new anklet squirted something onto the chain's clasp.

Brooke then sat back down next to her with a smug smile on her face. She also grabbed both of Denise's hands and held them in her lap.

Denise, still not understanding what was going on looked at her wife, while she tried to figure it out. When it dawned on her, she tried to reach down, but Brooke held onto her hands.

"Just give it a few more minutes," Brooke said.

"What have you done?"

"Well I wanted to make sure you had something nice to remind you of today's little adventure. I do hope you like it, as I expect it to be on your ankle for a long time."

"Because you glued it shut?" She asked, astonished.

"Yes, it's lovely and it serves two purposes. Rumor has it that an ankle chain like that indicates a sexually submissive nature, and on your right ankle it can mean that you're a lesbian."

"But, I can't take it off?"

"Nope."

"But what about when I'm Dennis?"

"It will be hidden under your sock."

"And how will I put on my stockings?"

"Well they can go over or you can work them under. I'd prefer that you work it under, it will be more attractive, then."

Denise sighed, "is this because I yelled at you for telling that Goth chick about our chastity belts?"

"That, and to remind you that I can and will tell anyone I want. And you will not try and stop me from doing something that I enjoy. Something that gives me a thrill."

Brooke then hugged her and kissed her. And Denise kissed her back and apologized for being such a killjoy.

They sat quietly for a while, side-by-side on the bench, holding hands, until Brooke said; "Ok, that glue should be dry by now, let's go get dinner."

They walked, together out a side door and across a small lot to a restaurant they liked.

As they were walking, Denise spent the time contemplating her new, permanent jewelry. It was pretty and sexy, but its meaning stunned her. It made her think of her collar, and seemed to be another step into the sex slave status, that she really wasn't sure she liked. She did love Brooke, and was willing to do anything that would make her happy. But she couldn't picture herself as Roxanne, if that's where this was all leading. She decided that she needed to talk to Brooke about it all, soon.

Arriving at the building, they were greeted and seated at a table for two, in a warm corner.

Brooke, in bimbo mode, made sure that her thigh bands peeked out beneath the hem of her dress, as she sat with her legs held together. She realized how much she missed being able to cross her legs. The bands now prevented it, whenever she wore the damned things, that is.

While they were eating and chatting, Denise commented casually, "you seem to be getting used to your plug. I don't see you reacting as both you and Victoria did, during the first days of wearing it."

Brooke smiled, "yes. I guess I'm getting used to the feelings. I'm actually astonished that I've not only gotten used to being so thoroughly plugged and massaged by the thing, but I have to admit, I'm enjoying it too."

Denise shifted in her own seat, as Brooke's admission drew a strong reaction from her cock which grew and pressed against its tube. That was one thing she figured she would never get used to. Her cock straining uncomfortably in its prison, whenever she got excited about something, sexy.

After finishing their meal, they again took the long, slow walk back to their car, and headed home.