The Perfect Penis Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They danced and mingled a bit after that. Then they found Steve, said their good-byes, and walked downstairs. Once home, they agreed that they needed to spend my time with this influential man and that Tucker would reach out to him.

Over the next weeks, Tucker made time to meet up with Steve and found he was able to use their enjoyment of exercise as an excuse. Tucker was ripped and hoped he might be able to give Steve some pointers. He found that Steve was in surprisingly good shape. He was muscular but lithe and well...just in great shape. Tucker had proven that he could bench more and had instructed Steve a few times on how to build muscle mass. Steve seemed to have gladly taken the advice but tended to focus on stretching and yoga. Tucker found that type of exercise boring but followed along to keep Steve happy.

"Caitlyn babe, we're gonna work out together each morning. I'm pretty sure Steve would like me to help him bulk up..." Tucker chuckled and flexed for his wife. "Pretty sure I can get him as a client... gimme a couple of weeks. What a coup this will be...he's obviously loaded."

Caitlyn had some doubts as to whether Steve needed to "bulk up." She thought he looked great. Maybe she could sneak in a workout with the boys once or twice and see what he looked like in work out gear. Pretty good she'd bet.

Caitlyn pushed the idea of a shirtless, sweaty Steve from her mind. Tucker was good at convincing people to shift their investment to his firm. The investments were legit and secure and Tucker was charismatic so this could work out really well for them. Big money means big commissions.

"Where did he get his money? He's self-made, they say..." she asked. "Pretty impressive man..." she added quietly.

Tucker shrugged. "Hmmmph. He's pretty secretive about his business. He coaches, I guess, and charges a pretty penny too! I might have to do some type of tit for tat thing. Maybe I'll take him on as my coach (whatever that means), and he'll allow me to invest some of his money..."

"Hmmm" Caitlyn agreed. "That sounds like a plan. Maybe you can learn something from him in the mean time?

Tucker scoffed and shook his head. "Riiight..." he said sarcastically.

"I'm doin this for the business hon." Sometimes Caitlyn was limited, he thought. "Coaching? He may be rich but I don't need him tellin me what to do. Doesn't matter though. As long as I can get some of his portfolio moved over to our firm, I'll do whatever he wants."

The plan appeared to work. Steve did move some money over for Tucker to invest for him. Steve took Tucker on as a "client."

However, when Caitlyn pointed out to her husband that Steve's coaching fees were seriously expensive and that the commissions from the investments about covered the coaching costs, Tucker became defensive immediately.

"I NEED him to keep coaching me, babe... I...He... His..." Tucker paused, realizing he was stammering. He exhaled slowly. "Think of it as an investment. He'll move over more money in time. Just let me keep working on him. I NEED this."

Caitlyn was surprised a bit by Tucker's intense reaction but let it go. "Hey, hey, hey...Tucker babe. That's ok. I was just sayin..."

After about three months, the three of them had spent some time together and the relationship had grown into a friendship. One evening they were having a light dinner with some superb red wine. The conversation lulled for a moment and Caitlyn tilted her head and smiled at Steve.

"Steve? Tucker and I were talking last week and.." she glanced quickly at her husband before continuing."..We've spent some wonderful times together..."

Steve lifted his glass "To good times and good friends!"

Tucker raised his and drank and Caitlyn smiled and did the same before continuing.

."..We've had many great conversations and listened to your amazing stories of travel and people..." She paused.

Steve sat up and leaned toward Caitlyn, a serious look on his face. "Yes... and?"

"Well, Steve, I... I have to admit. I'm curious. I know you are self-made and that you have numerous investments. But... How did you first make your money? You can't have made it from coaching...I mean you charge a decent fee but not enough to become wealthy..."

She glanced at Tucker for support. Tucker didn't look at her and said "Um...yeah...Steve" as he looked at Steve.

Steve had planned for this moment and knew he had to play it just right. He had to just pry that door open a bit tonight. Just a bit. Then, they'd open it for him...They always did.

He smiled at Caitlyn, and let his eyes take in her smile and drop to here cleavage. "Finally" he thought, remembering her perfect breasts and shapely hips from the balcony.

Steve brought his gaze to Cailyn's eyes and held them. He spoke directly to her, as if Tucker wasn't sitting right there. "OK. I'll tell you. I'll tell you the truth but you must understand Caitlyn, that you will not believe me. You will ask for proof. At that point there will be no turning back."

Caitlyn raised her eyebrows, made a face, and looked at Tucker. However, instead of finding Tucker, like her, on the verge of laughter for this strange reply, he was nodding his head.

"Tell her, Steve -- I mean tell US. Tell US Steve." Tucker said strangely fast.

Caitlyn was about to ask Tucker what the fuck THAT was about when she looked back to Steve.

"I'm completely serious. I will explain what I do, you will not believe it. You'll laugh and roll your eyes..."

"AND..." Steve spoke over her when she started to reply.

."..And then, after some time, you Caitlyn, will ask to become my clients. You will insist."

Caitlyn screwed up the corners of her mouth and squinted as she snorted in disbelief. "Wait, wait, wait... Wha...You can't be ser-"

Steve again spoke over her she began to protest.

"This never fails. It is how I made my money...I just want to be up front."

"Steve -- Wait!" Caitlyn held up her hand.

"This makes NO sense. NONE. What kind of secret tin-hat doubleohseven crap are you talking about?"

Steve looked into her eyes. "I know. I know. You're right. I agree. But this is how it works. I will tell you everything now. I will explain. But this means that our relationship changes -- there is no going back. We can't be friends if you are my clients -- it doesn't work. We can be friendly, we can do things together and have conversations but...we cannot be true friends."

Caitlyn looked at Steve and studied his face. Then she looked at Tucker whose face held a strange expression. Then she spoke.

"Fine!" she said louder than she had planned. "Fine. I'll buy into this Steve. This strange top secret story that you say will change our...our friendship. I'll buy into it because I don't believe anything you can say will change my opinion of you. I know you. You are smart. You have standards. You...I can't imagine a scenario that will make me think differently. Did you run drugs? Murder people? No way. No. You are...No. You tell me. Go ahead. Let's hear it..."

She looked at Tucker for support, frowned as she held his gaze for a second, and then looked back to Steve.

Steve put his hands in front of him in a calming gesture.

"Ok Caitlyn hon. Here goes. Please let me finish before interrupting." He looked into her eyes. "Can you do that please? No matter how...strange it may sound?"

Steve started "I have the perfect penis...."

Caitlyn's jaw dropped and she started to speak. "Wha..."

"I know. Please. Just let me finish..."

Caitlyn crossed her arms over her breasts and nodded dubiously.

Steve continued. "I have a perfect penis. When someone sees it. They crave it. They must have it. They will pay me to see it - to touch it. They pay me to suck it or to be fucked by it. They cannot help it. It is a compulsion and I cannot control it."

There was a moment of silence.

Then Caitlyn howled with laughter. Laughter burst out of her at the absurdity of Steve's joke. It was so...so unexpected. Clearly Tucker was in on it. That explained his weird expressions. She looked at Tucker. He was laughing a bit too but not like her.

"Fuck you Steve!" she said amid her guffaws. "That's...that's not even funny. It's so not funny, it's funny."

Steve stared at her.

Caitlyn looked to Tucker and then to Steve. Her laughter slowed and stopped.

Steve said "I know. It's absurd. I agree. But it's true."

Caitlyn stared again and started laughing.

"Right. Right. You've got a magic dick. Anyone looks at your dick, they have to have it. They pay you thousands of dollars to service this fucking magic cock? I mean shit, Steve. You're serious. You're fucking serious right now?"

"Absolutely." He replied without breaking eye contact with her.

Caitlyn's expression showed her shock. Shock that this guy...This guy she respected, had the ego -- the gall- the audacity! Not to tell her he started as a simple gigolo -- a prostitute! I mean that in itself would've been shocking. But kind of exciting. No. This guy has the ego to believe -- and he clearly des believe this -- to believe that his cock is so big that it is irresistible. She had never been so wrong about a person...

"Oh, so your penis is just so big that women hafta have it. That's it. That's your story, huh? Listen, Steve, you're handsome and fit -- I'll give you that. And I'm sure you must be packing something in there (a vision of a thick hard cock popped into her mind before she pushed it out)... but come on, man. Lots of guys have big dicks. Don't go believen that all women get all hot and wet and demand to pay you so much cash because you have a big dick! I've seen a few big -- "

Steve held up a hand and stopped her.

"Caitlyn. I never said I have the biggest penis. Just the perfect penis. And I never said women. I said people..."

Caitlyn was about to reply when Steve stood.

"Watch." He said as he stepped out of his loafers.

Caitlyn tilted her head defiantly and smirked. "OK Steve-o. Let's see this magic dick. Let's see if I drop to my knees to worship it."

Steve bent over and pulled his fashionable jeans to his ankles. Since he was facing her and bending over, she couldn't see anything yet. She realized that she was very curious and surprisingly turned on by this turn of events. Magic cock or not, she'd have bet he had a nice cock and was, in fact curious to see it -- especially if it was as nice as he was claiming. No, not claiming. BRAGGING!"

Steve stood up and exposed his member.

Caitlyn stared.

Steve's penis was flaccid. There was a trimmed patch of pubic hair above it but none around it or his balls. And...it was gorgeous.

Caitlyn licked her upper lip and then bit down briefly on her lower lip. She stared at Steve's penis.

It was thick -- about as thick as Tuckers was when it was hard. It was hanging down and looked to be slightly shorter than Tucker's when he was hard. But Steve's was soft. And uncircumcised. She'd been with a guy whose cock was uncircumcised years ago in college. He was a black guy -- her first and only black guy. The tip of Steve's penis stuck out through a circle of foreskin, and she could see the ridge of the head under the skin.

She swallowed and stared. What a penis...

The tip was about even with his pendulous scrotum holding very large balls. Both penis and balls swayed marvelously with every movement of his body.

She gasped. It was...it was perfect, she thought. And it was bobbing.

Steve's dick was getting hard. It wasn't throbbing -- everybody says a "throbbing cock." No. Steve's dick bas bobbing as the blood began to flow into it. With each upward jerk, it grew a little thicker. The tip became more visible under that foreskin. She thought about slipping her tongue under there and feeling that spongy head and supple skin.

She cleared her head. Whatthefuck. She was not buying into this cock slave shit. I mean it was a nice cock. Shit! It was a great cock! She'd love to just feel it. Feel it as it was still soft. She really did want to reach out.

No. She wouldn't. She refused to give him the satisfaction. Perfect fucking magic cock, indeed. She had a brain. She was in control of herself. It was a nice cock, for sure. Very nice...

It was still growing. It was thick with some prominent veins -- but not too many. Just enough to get that blood in there. Just enough to...to be perfect. It looked so hard - so solid. You really just had to reach out and...and feel it. It begged for her to just squeeze it so she could see how hard, how rigid it was.

She shook her head slightly. Even if hidden under that tasty foreskin, Steve's cock head was clearly large. Jesus! What would that thing feel like in her hand? It was as if all of the ideas of what a man's penis should be like if it were perfect were pushed into steves cock when he was born. The skin looked so...so soft and.., tasty. Mmmmm. It would feel huge in her hand. God! What about her mouth? Could she swallow that? She'd deep throated some cocks before. Big cocks, she meant. She could deep throat Tuckers six inches easily. "I bet I could fit that in my mouth..." She thought as she envisioned sliding it into her mouth and past that natural block in the throat.

"Oh my god! OHMYGOD! Can you even imagine that thing inside you?" she thought as she felt herself become immediately wet. So fucking wet. That cock would feel amazing. So deep. And those balls? God! The cum! The amount of sperm they'd produce... She could almost taste the large load in her mouth -- covering her face -- filling her pussy. Yes. Yes! Even filling her ass. She'd let him fuck her ass! Even if it was so goddamned big!"

Caitlyns mind raced: "What was happening? Why is she having these thoughts? This can't be! It is a nice cock and...and so what. Fuck him and his magic cock! Fuck Steve and his perfect fucking penis. She controlled her own thoughts and desires! She wasn't buying this compulsive cock shit -- no matter how fucking perfect that glorious shaft was and how wonderful it would feel against her face and in her mouth. OHMYFUCKINGGOD! STOP!"

Caitlyn's thoughts were overpowering. This cock. It was...She wanted it. She couldn't deny it. She was so horny. She was so wet. She wanted it so bad.

She brought her eyes up to meet Steve's. How long had she been staring at his dick? Steve had taken off his shirt at some point and she hadn't even noticed. He had a fantastic body. Tall, lithe, and muscular. Not like...Not like...whats his name? Tucker! Not like Tucker! Tucker was big. Steve was just...sexy. Finally she was able to reach his eyes.

She stared into those blue depths. She wanted this man. She...She...

"NO." Caitlyn said. "No. I'm. Not. Buying it. I want your...I. DO. NOT. WANT. YOUR. PENIS." She said with tremendous difficulty. "Idonotwantyourpenis!" she blurted out quickly, proud of herself.

Caitlyn took a deep breath and steadied herself. She did indeed want his penis. Why was she saying that she didn't? God, she wanted it more than she'd ever wanted anything.

She refocused. "I refuse to believe that women can be enslaved by...by desire for your...your...THING! I will not believe it" she said with proud defiance.

Steve smiled. "Oh Caitlyn. You are so strong. I never said 'woman'. I said 'people'."

Caitlyn held his gaze, knowing that she couldn't look at his...him...and maintain control.

"Caitlyn, please, for your own sake, do not resist. The more you resist now, they more you'll crave it later. It will build up until you literally cannot resist. My cock will occupy your mind...You will demand satisfaction all the time and anywhere. There will be no barriers. It will not be pretty. I'm sorry. It is this way. I do not make these rules. Please. I ask you. Do not resist."

Caitlyn summoned all of her strength. She was more than this. She would not fall for this. She will fucking resist!

"No! We refuse to believe in this. We REFUSE!"

Caitlyn felt a strange relief wash over her. This strange compulsion would not work on them. They were not simple minded fools who would do anything for a perfect co -- for sex. She bared her teeth.

"WE. ARE. LEAVING." She said smugly but with great difficulty.

Steve smiled and gestured toward the door.

"Really? Please. Be my guest Caitlyn. I'm not going to force you to do anything. Know two things though..."

Caitlyn looked at Steve trying to mask the uncertainty she felt.

"You will return with more desire for my cock than you can imagine. If you can actually turn away, that is."

"And..." he continued as he turned slightly towards Tucker. "And Tucker disagrees, don't you Tucker?

Confused, Caitlyn looked at Tucker. He was nodding his head vigorously. And, she noticed, he was holding his raging hard-on in his hand. He was squeezing it and then letting it free. Squeezing it and letting it free.

"Tucker? What do you want?" Steve asked?

"God! I want to suck your cock right now. I want you to cum on my face and in my mouth. Please..."

Caitlyn's mouth dropped open. She was shocked to hear these words from Tucker! Shocked...and, she realized, jealous. She was Jealous. She wanted that cock for herself...NO! NO! WTF!

Steve sat down and nodded at Tucker. Tucker immediately dropped to his knees in front of Steve and slid his mouth down his cock. Caitlyn stared in disbelief.

Tucker moaned as he sucked and bobbed his head. He was wasting no time and with each bob of his head, slid Steve's (perfect) penis further into his mouth. By the fifth or sixth time, he succeeded on sliding that whole wonderful thick fucking cock down his throat. "Jesus"' thought Caitlyn, "He's a damn good cocksucker".

And right then, Tucker came. Tucker moaned in ecstasy as spurt after spurt of cum shot from his penis -- untouched. Tucker was cumming from sucking Steve's dick. Cumming so much. Without even touching his own cock!

This was too much for Caitlyn. It was so wrong. It was so hot! Steve's cock down Tucker's throat. Tucker's cum dripping down his thighs, coating his jeans. She knew she was so wet -- so fucking wet! Wetter than she'd ever been.

Without thinking, still staring at the beautiful cock in her husband's mouth, she pulled her shorts down and kicked them off. Then she peeled off her blouse. She had to have that cock in her mouth. No. In her vagina. She needed Steve to fuck her now!

In her thong and bra, she dropped to her knees next to Tucker, resigning herself to this fate -- this wonderful fate of sucking this perfect penis! But Tucker was like a demon possessed. He was sucking and moaning and licking and rubbing that thick shaft all over his face. It was so unfair. She needed that cock. Now. She deserved it.

She pushed Tucker's shoulder. "Move over. Let me suck it too!

Tucker didn't budge. He redoubled his efforts, sucking and licking and worshipping Steve's penis, moaning and making animalistic grunts.

She was going to push him again, harder this time, when Steve spoke.

"Patience Caitlyn. Tucker has been my client for some months now. He's really grown to know what I like. He's quite a talented cocksucker, aren't you Tucker?"

Tucker released the fat cock from his mouth and, after gasping a bit, replied. "Yes I have. I love sucking your cock Steve. I love it. Fuckin love it!" and with that, Tucker went back to bobbing on Steve's cock -- somehow with even more passion than before. With pride, it seemed to Caitlyn.

"Yes, but Tucker. You've shown that you are a talented cocksucker, in general, haven't you? Tell your wife now."

Caitlyn's eyes widened. What? What did he just say?

Tucker pulled his mouth off Steve's dick and started jacking the shaft as he looked at his wife. "Yes, hon. I'm really good. I can make a guy cum in my mouth or down my throat. I love to eat cum. Love it!"

Caitlyn gaped, slackjawed.

"I've sucked off seven guys and swallowed their sperm." Tucker said proudly. He closed his eyes and moaned with this memory, still jacking Steve's slick wet cock. "I ate it all and sucked two of them again. Delicious. I love it. Then Steve let me suck this...this...perfect penis."