The Perfect Penis Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tucker went back to his blowjob.

Caitlyn's was shocked at hearing that her husband -- her husband who didn't like her to kiss him after she sucked his cock -- her husband had sucked of a group of men - sucked them off and swallowed their sperm.

However, as much as she was shocked by this, she found that she didn't care. She really just wanted to hold the penis currently in her husband's mouth. Just to touch it. She wanted to feel that soft skin with the hard core.

"Tucker. Tucker, please let me...have a turn. C'mon, hon...Please" Caitlyn pleaded.

Tucker opened his eyes and looked at his wife -- never stopping his slave-like worship of Steve's cock. Finally, after what seemed to Caitlyn to be an absurd amount of time, Tucker removed his mouth from Steve's penis. A long stringer of saliva trailed from that perfect phallus.

"Ok. Ok, babe." Tucker smiled. "You're gonna love it. It's so good. So good."

Tucker's eye's widened and his expression brightened. "Oh God, Cait, babe. Jesus, you need to feel this in you pussy. Fuuuck. Oh my god! Can you imagine this...Penis filling you? It'd feel so good..."

Caitlyn was shocked; shocked to hear her husband suggest that she fuck their neighbor. But more shocked to realize that she was having the exact same thought. She felt so close to cumming right now. She reached down to message herself but realized she was already masturbating. She was on her knees, masturbating furiously next to her husband as he sucked cock! And she was close. So close!

"Caitlyn." Steve whispered. Caitlyn was rubbing her clit with her left hand while her right was resting on Steve's thigh. It had fallen there when she reached out to hold his dick. So close.

"CAITLYN, babe." Steve repeated louder. This time she heard him and looked up into his eyes.

"You want this cock, babe?"

She jammed two fingers inside her. The slipped in easily -- so fucking wet. Caitlyn moaned.

"YES! Fuck yes!" She yelled through clenched teeth. "Please fuck me! Fuck me now with that fucking cock!"

"Cait, babe. If you want this penis. You have to listen to me and do what I say. You understand?"

Oh god! Fuck yes! He's gonna fuck me. He's gonna give me that cock! Its gonna feel so goo-"

"CAITLYN! Do you agree?"

This got her attention and she replied immediately with the words streaming out as if they'd save her life.

"YES! Yes! Yesssssss! I'll do whatever you say! God yes, I will" She said these last words like she was possessed -- her voice deep and throaty.

"STOP! Stop Masturbating now!

And she did. She immediately stopped. And she immediately regretted it. She was literally about to cum. Fuuuuck!

Caitlyn looked up to Steve with anticipation in her eyes. Now? Now he'd fuck her...

"Tucker. That's enough." Steve commanded and Tucker reluctantly slid his mouth off of Steve's cock. Tuckers eyes were watery and his face was a slippery mess of spit. He wiped his face with his fingers and inserted them into his mouth.

"Caitlyn. You remember when I told you that the more you deny yourself my penis, the more you'd crave it?"

She nodded vigorously.

"Well, babe. You're gonna have to be patient... You see, Tucker here has been practicing for the past months. Before I let him suck me, he had to prove that he was a good cocksucker. He begged me to let him suck my cock, Caitlyn. Begged me. Wanted me to cum down his throat, I think."

Tucker groaned and nodded. The memory clearly exciting him. "God yes. SO delicious! Let me finish..." His cock had already recovered and was now at its full six inches. Nobody noticed though; both he and his wife were looking up to Steve.

"I can prove it!" Caitlyn said anxiously. "I'm good at sucking. Ask Tucker. Ask..Ask... I...I sucked two guys at once in college. I...I...sucked a black guy! I'll suck you so deep. Please fuck me Steve. Pleeeease..."

Steve paused for a moment and almost laughed as he replayed her pleas in his mind. "I sucked a black guy?" LOL.

"Sorry Cait. I'm gonna need you to prove it first. If you want this cock..." He paused for effect.

"I DO! I do! I want your fucking cock. I want it in my mouth. I want it...God I want it inside me so bad."

"Good, hon. Good. Then show me..."

Steve stood. Caitlyn shuffled closer and reached for that thick penis.

Steve backed a step. "No hon. First show me by sucking Tucker."

The disappointment on Caitlyn's face was almost comical. She looked at Steve in disbelief, and then at Tucker. Tucker looked up to Steve's cock and frowned. Then He looked at his wife and smiled.

After the briefest moment, Caitlyn turned and looked into Tucker's Eyes. Then reached for his cock.

"I'm gonna suck all of your sperm out of those balls. Tucker babe."

Both Tucker and Caitlyn were on their knees. Tucker stood awkwardly as the blood moved back into his legs and pulled his jeans off. Then he sat down on a chair. Caitlyn grabbed the familiar phallus. It felt so hard and warm. Certainly not as hard or tasty as Steve's would be...

Then she leaned over and slid her mouth over his cock head to meet her fist. Tucker's penis had never tasted so good. She wanted desperately to prove to Steve how good a cocksucker she was.

She masturbated Tucker's shaft as she worked her tongue around his head, spending time flicking his frenulum. She recognized the taste of Tucker's cum and remembered that he'd just cum. Caitlyn pulled off and started licking around the base of his shaft, searching for the remnants of his load. Not finding much satisfaction -- there was only a hint of cum, she dropped her head and began to lick and nuzzle one ball and then the next. She repeated this. Then she used her nose and tongue to rub against that part of the shaft hidden in the scrotum.

Tucker moaned and Caitlyn looked up to his face expectantly. She'd sucked him many times. She knew he'd be looking at her with that expression he always had when she blew him. That happy yet surprised look...

Instead, Tucker was not looking at her. Tucker's head was turned and Steve was fucking his mouth.

Caitlyn was both bothered and turned on by this. That cock! Tucker was sucking it! She was jealous. She was better than him, wasn't she? SHE should be sucking that dick -- not him.

Caitlyn redoubled her efforts. She stopped jerking Tucker's cock and moved her hand down to cup and massage his balls. Then she slowly slid her lips down to the base of his cock. She gagged a bit as she always did, but she took him. She tightened her lips and pulled up, slowly squeegeeing Tucker's penis. She repeated this and included a tilting and turning of her head. Again and again. The wet sloppy sounds combined with her occasional involuntary retching filled the room. They were matched by the slick sounds of Steve's dick sliding into Tuckers mouth. Both husband and wife, slobbering and slaving over a hard penis, somehow racing to get that white gold.

Caitlyn recognized the slight taste of Tucker's sperm. He was close. The head of his cock was so taught, she wanted to playfully chew on it. Instead she bobbed and enjoyed the precum as it flavored her spit. She really wanted him to cum in her mouth. She needed this cum. Steve wanted her to have it. She'd show him. She'd -

Suddenly she felt Tucker's dick spasm and felt her mouth fill with warm liquid. She kept bobbing and eagerly swallowed what she could. Some always leaked out and ran down the shaft, pooling at the root. Especially since Tucker was thrusting his abdomen and hips as he came. She gagged as some went down wrong and felt another spurt of his cum. He seemed to be cumming more than normal. She swallowed and slid her head off. She slid her lips down his shaft and tongued up the rivulets of sperm and spit. Then she slurped the sperm dribbling from his cock head before engulfing his cock again. She repeated this before holding him in her mouth and throat, her nose buried into the skin of his taught belly.

She was content and yet, unsatisfied. She had always been somewhat neutral about the taste of sperm. It wasn't her favorite but it wasn't that bad... But she had truly enjoyed this blowjob and the cum was delicious. She wanted more. She felt Tucker's cock softening in her mouth and enjoyed the texture of its thick fleshiness and she pulled her tight lips off Tucker's dick and looked up at him.

Steve was watching her as he slammed his penis into her husband's mouth. His hands were holding Tuckers head and he was pulling his head, vibrating it really, over his cock.

Caitlyn licked her lips and tasted Tuckers sperm. She wiped her eyes with the back of her hands to see better.

At that moment Steve thrust his head back and held Tucker firmly to his crotch. Steve's whole penis was in Tucker's throat. Steve exhaled spasmodically as he came in his throat. He released Tucker's head and his cock slid out as Tucker reactively pulled away. A spurt of thick cum shot out and bounced off Tucker's nose to rest hanging from his chin, mixing with the cum and spit already there. Steve grabbed his cock and pumped it. More shots of sperm shot out, landing on Tucker's chest before Tucker recovered. Tucker leaned over and slid his mouth over Steve's cock so he could have any remaining cum deposited directly into his mouth.

Tucker was moaning and whimpering, trying to get cock and cum into his mouth as Steve's pumping fist hit his mouth. Finally Steve stopped pumping and Tucker slid his mouth to the base of Steve's perfect penis. Tucker moved his head so that he could squeeze every last bit of jizz from his fleshy shaft.

Caitlyn slid up and began to lick the cum from her husband's chest. It was amazing. Steve's cum was... Ohmygod! So...so... tasty. No, not tasty. I mean, yes, it was indeed tasty. But it was more. It was...intoxicating. She needed more.

Steve stepped back and let his dick flop out of Tucker's mouth. Tucker licked his lips and reached to wipe the cum and saliva dangling from his chin. He fed this into his mouth and savored it.

Steve's penis was slick and wet. It was hanging down impressively having lost its hardness but not its length or girth.

Both Caitlyn and Tucker stared at it longingly. They were both messy, sweaty, and sticky.

Steve smiled and sighed. "Excellent! Tucker, you excelled today. I really enjoyed that."

Tucker beamed with pride as he looked up to Steve. Steve looked back and nodded to Caitlyn.

"How'd she do, bud? How did Caitlyn do? Is she a good cocksucker?"

Tucker looked at Caitlyn and nodded. "Caitlyn is a pretty good cocksucker. This blowjob was amazing. I can show her how to improve" He said eagerly.

Caitlyn's pride dropped and she looked at her husband. What did he just say? Her blowjob was fantastic! What the fuck Tucker? Before she could voice those thoughts, Steve held up a finger and spoke.

"Good Tucker. I'm glad to hear that. A beautiful girl like you wife should give a better blowjob than YOU, right?" Tucker nodded. Steve continued.

"We have time to let her learn. But for now, can't you see that your poor wife is suffering. She's not satisfied. She wants my cock. She hasn't cum yet."

Caitlyn sat up. Yes! Yes.

"But, I need her to simmer. I need her to wait..."

Caitlyn groaned.

"I want her to learn to really enjoy my cock and allow me to enjoy her. Would you like that Tucker? And you Caitlyn?"

Both nodded quickly.

"So, for now Tucker, you are going to get her off. You're going to make her cum with your mouth, just like she did for you. Caitlyn, please stand, and remove your lingerie."

Caitlyn quickly did this. She practically jumped out of her thong, nearly ripping it. She unsnapped her bra and let her perfect breasts bounce free.

Steve inhaled appreciatively. "You are beautiful Caitlyn. Turn around for me, hon."

She did and Steve took in her perfect form. Her breasts were large for her frame but not exaggerated. They were natural and still very firm. Her nipples were hard and small -- typically pencil erasers. Lovely. Caitlyn's waist was thin and her belly taught. Her hips were round and full which meant her ass was also perfect. Steve did want to fuck her. He really did. He knew from experience though that it would be better if he made her wait - if he trained her to really want it. This woman was special. He sensed it when they first met. She was one of those who'd fall deep. He had plans for her. Delicious plans.

"Caitlyn hon, I'm going to stand here and slowly masturbate while your husband returns the favor you so graciously gave him. Feel free to stare at my penis while he does it. Tucker, she's gonna cum fast and hard. Make it happen but don't stop. Let her cum twice or more. Ok?"

Caitlyn lay down on her back, her breasts gently swaying to the sides of her body, nipples hard and pointing. Tucker got down beneath her legs and licked up both sides between her inner and outer lips before jamming his tongue inside her. Caitlyn moaned. Tucker's tongue probed inside her and his hands went up and gently pinched her nipples.

Steve stood over the couple and lazily stroked his penis as he stared into Caitlyn's eyes. She did not meet his gaze, staring intently at his thick fleshy cock. She didn't last long and began almost immediately to convulse and shake. She tightened her thighs around her husband's head and cried out. "Fuck yes! Yes! Yeeeeeeessssssss! Ohmygod that cock! THAT FUCKING COCK!"

Caitlyn came in a most spectacular way. Tucker had never made her cum like that before. It was amazing. But Tucker didn't stop and Steve's big fucking cock was right there -- just out of reach.

Tucker could eat pussy, she thought. He was good at that. She knew what she liked and how to slowly get her to that point. Except now, now he was simply going straight for her clit. Licking sucking flicking it with his tongue. Normally, she'd have forced him to slow down, to back away and lick her, and slide his tongue inside of her. But his urgent attack on her clit was working; she felt another orgasm approaching. Tucker was licking and sucking her clit as he rammed two fingers inside his wife's vagina - finally! Caitlyn was biting her lip and staring at Steve's thick cock and hanging balls. If she could only have them in her mouth. If he would slide that penis into her pussy...

Caitlyn opened her mouth as if to speak. She strained her neck as she tilted her head back. Her jaw closed and opened again but no words came out. After stuttering, she exhaled strongly, took a deep breath, and let out one low guttural continuous moan. She clamped her thighs again on poor tucker's head as she grabbed her own breasts tightly and pulled them up, releasing them when her moan ended. Then she collapsed.

Tucker sat up and looked at his wife proudly, and then at Steve.

"She's so fuckin sexy, man." He said. "You really should fuck her with that cock. She'd love it."

Tucker turned to Caitlyn. "You'll love his cock, hon. It's perfect. It's the perfect penis."

Caitlyn opened her eyes and looked at Tucker with love in her eyes. He was so thoughtful. And he was right. It was the perfect penis. And she would fuck it. She'd do whatever it took to feel that slide deep inside her -- to feel his cum.

Steve looked down at the young couple -- at the young wife. What a prize. What plans he had for them. For her.