The Perfect Penis Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tucker's head bobbed as he moved from one cock to the other. Seeing her husband service two cocks at once was strangely erotic. With Mandy's thrusting, Susan's tongue-work, & the view of her husband bobbing on men's penises, Caitlyn felt an orgasm coming. It was one of those slow rolling ones. One of those that built up slowly like a reservoir filling during a rainy patch. One of those that released like a damn bursting.

As Caitlyn began panting and increasing her grip on Susan's hair, she glanced over and saw that Steve had removed his pants and was slowly rubbing his semi-hard cock. His member was resting lazily on his thigh -- his large testicles hanging low between his legs. Its soft length was bigger than Tucker would ever be. It was thick and long and gorgeous. She wanted to swallow it, to chew it gently, to lick it and rub it over her face and nipples. She wanted to feel it deep inside her, spurting shot after shot of cum!

Seeing it there in all of it perfect glory and imagining it inside her pushed Caitlyn over the edge. She let herself ride the wave of pleasure, not caring about anything beyond the exquisite feeling of Susan's mouth, Mandy's thrusts, and Steve's perfect penis.

As she began to come, Caitlyn clamped Susan's head between her legs forcing her to keep servicing her pussy. Mandy had already increased her tempo and was making very girly chirps in her deep voice with each deep thrust.

"Fuck yeah! Gawd...Fuck yes! Yes! Fuckin tight pussy Susan! Love this MILF pussy! YEassss!" yelled Mandy as she pounded Susan.

Body shaking, Caitlyn's legs opened and then closed tightly releasing Susan who took a huge breath and then lay her head against Caitlyn's spasming body. Mandy pulled out of Susan, grabbed her cock and jerked it furiously. Caitlyn, body jerking and pulsing, didn't notice the first stream of cum as it shot from Mandy's cock and covered both Susan and Caitlyn. The second spurt landed on the side of Susan's face and her back. The other shots landed on Susan's back and perfectly toned ass. Mandy shivered as one last pump of cum dribbled out of her cock and onto her fist.

Out of breath, Caitlyn blissfully sat though the last of her involuntary spasms. She had relaxed her legs and Susan had collapsed with her head resting against her pubic bone. Susan had ropes of cum on her cheek and her hair. Her back was covered too. Mandy had plopped, spread-eagle onto a chair, her soft cock glistening between her legs. Caitlyn realized that she had cum dripping from her face as well. What a load!

Panting and recovering from her intense orgasm, she stroked Susan's hair as Susan caught her breath resting her head on Caitlyn's lap. "Susan, you are amazing! Such a beautiful woman. Thank you for that. That was...Wow! That was amazing" she repeated.

She glanced over at Mandy. Mandy smiled weakly and gave her a thumbs up. Caitlyn smiled and returned the gesture.

Across the room, Tucker was on his knees facing James, the chubby guy, who was pumping his cock into Tuckers mouth while telling him to "Take it! Take all of my cum!". Tucker's face was shiny and she realized that Mayor Marty had cum on his face already. She was sorry she'd missed it -- she really wanted to see Tucker take a facial.

Just then, James yelled even loader, "Yeah! Yes! Yeeeees!" and began to spray cum into Tucker's mouth and on his face. The first shots were watery and sprayed across his face. She later discovered that this was only some precum.

"Take it!

Then a thick and copious rope of cum shot out covering Tucker's cheeks and forehead.

"Take all of my load!"

Spurt. Another thick rope shot into Tucker's mouth and down his chin where it dangled. He closed his mouth to swallow.

"Take."

Spurt. The next shot bounced of his closed mouth covering his lips and nose and joining the dangling ropes hanging from his chin.

"My."

Spurt. Another thick rope of sperm sprayed over both cheeks and nose. Tucker opened his mouth to try to catch more.

"Load!"

Yet another huge spurt directly into Tucker's mouth. Another followed immediately was splattered off Tucker's forehead.

James panted loudly and shook the cum dribbling out of his cock and the cum pooled on his fist onto tuckers face.

It was an amazing load. It was an unbelievable load.

Mayor Marty Cheered, "Fuck yeah James! Give it to him!"

Tucker's face with covered in James' thick sperm. He looked like he'd received bukakke from a group of men -- not just one guy!

Mandy laughed. "Fuckin James, man. Never disappoints with the massive loads".

James offered a quick theatrical bow, and plopped down into the couch.

Tucker looked over to Steve, who looked at Caitlyn. "Why don't you give your wife a kiss, Tucker?"

Caitlyn looked at Steve. Steve nodded at his cock. Caitlyn stared at it and then at Tucker.

"Tucker Hon? Get over here."

Susan sat up and went to get a drink.

Caitlyn stood as Tucker came to her. They looked into each other's faces. Tucker's face was glazed and he had thick streamers of cum defying gravity as they jiggled from his chin. He moved in to kiss her and she joined him. Their light kiss deepened and Caitlyn felt the slightly cold sperm wipe onto her face. She tasted the flavor of cum as she pushed her tongue into his mouth. She pulled away slightly and catching the strings from below, she engulfed his chin and sucked the thick cum off it. She kissed him again and shared the sperm.

She felt someone push both of them to their knees and allowed it. She slurped the cum off his cheek and then the cleaned the other. They made out like teenagers. She'd never eaten so much sperm. It was so erotic though. She felt dirty. She loved it. She swallowed and sucked the sperm from his forehead. They kissed again and snowballed the cum between themselves.

They both jerked their heads in surprise as something hot and wet hit their cheeks. The athlete, Sean, with his long cock, and the other guy, Tim with his uncut cock, were both shooting their loads on them. After the initial surprise, Caitlyn turned toward Sean, who was closer to her. Tucker turned toward Tim.

They opened their mouths and accepted the loads of cum. Once again, Tucker got his face plastered. Caitlyn managed to catch most of the cum, but had a few shots lad across her face. Before she should share with Tucker, though, Susan came over and kissed her deeply, sharing the cum and cleaning her face.

Then they both turned to Tucker and kissed and licked his face clean.

But something was missing. Caitlyn needed to be fucked! Yes, Susan's administrations had felt truly wonderful. But, she needed to feel a cock inside her. She needed Steve's cock.

She decided that she would have it now. Enough is enough. She would make him fuck her. No more "do what I want and I'll think about it!". Steve would fuck her now.

Caitlyn stood up, her hard nipples standing out from her large firm breasts. Sperm glistened as it ran down her cleavage. Tucker plopped down to rest. Others joined him or got up to get a drink.

Caitlyn looked at Steve. He was nude and reclining on a chair. His cock caught her attention and she stared at it. It was so lovely. God she would play with it all day! She needed to hold it. To squeeze it. To taste it and feel its texture in her mouth. She needed to ride it! God, she needed that cock inside her.

She pulled her eyes from the perfect penis and moved to Steve.

Striking a pose that might convey strength and sex, she simply said, "Fuck me now."

Steve chuckled. "Oh boy. You are tough. And quite sexy. Do you think you can command me?"

Caitlyn moved to grab his cock. "Yes. I need fucked. I can't believe I'm saying this. But you need to fuck me now."

Steve laughed and sat up so that his cock was moved from her reach. "Oh Caitlyn. I would fuck you now. You are extremely sexy. But, I want you to REALLY want me." Steve glanced briefly at Tucker. "Sorry Dude, but I want your wife to fuck me whenever I want".

Tucker had gotten up to get a drink. He looked at both of them and replied "Fuck! That'd be amazing. Will you still fuck my mouth?"

"Yes, Tucker. If you obey, I'll let you swallow my cum...sometimes."

Caitlyn dropped to her knees in front of Steve. "I will never fuck you whenever you want. I will suck you now, though. And I'll let you fuck me now!"

Steve stared at her. She fidgeted.

Unconsciously, Caitlyn slid her hand down between her legs. She was soaked again (or still). She didn't want to beg. She wanted to convey strength. But she really NEEDED that gorgeous cock.

She couldn't hold that gaze. "Please fuck me...Pleeeease"! Caitlyn pleaded.

Steve smiled. "OK, Caitlyn. Here's wha-"

Caitlyn heard "OK" and, her expression pure lust, immediately moved to Steve.

Steve grabbed her hand. "Whoa! Whoa there Caitlyn...Let me finish...What I was saying is...If you show me how well you fuck, I will let you touch my penis."

Caitlyn looked like a child who dropped her ice cream. "Wha...?"

"Please fuck each of these wonderful men here. I want you to blow James because he cums so much. I want you to let Tucker fuck your ass. And I'd like you to fuck Sean's amazing cock. Tim? Find a place. Give her a nice load." Steve commanded. "Oh, and grab the cam and get some close ups."

"I will fuck Susan (Susan whispered "Oh god, yes!") and Mandy will fuck her mouth. Caitlyn you can watch. If I'm pleased, I may let you hold my penis after I fill her with my sperm."

Susan was beaming.

Caitlyn was going to tell Steve to fuck off! Susan? Why is he going to fuck her? She was hot for her age but Caitlyn was hotter. She wanted to fuck him, not Sean or James or Tucker! And a video camera? Hell NO!

But, she thought, if she fucked them well, Steve said she could hold him. She could finally feel that penis.

Caitlyn decided. Fuck it. Film me. I don't care. Fuck Susan now and not me. Fine! When she finally touched Steve's dick, she'd get him so hard so fast, he'd fuck her brains out right there!

12