The Perfect Pussy, for Sharing

Story Info
He Loves Her Pussy, Wants to Share It.
4.3k words
4.06
12.8k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers

I don't mean to brag, since most of 'em I've seen were in magazines and videos, but I've studied a whole lot of cunts, that's for sure, and I'm convinced my wife has the best looking pussy I've ever seen. Her labs are not too big, but they're just the right size to chew on, and those little lips are elegant and puffy, glistening most of the time, and since she shaves her box her clean little slit is uniform and just the right length, showing enough of the pussy lips to let you know they are there. However, if those lovely legs are held open, then those sweet lips splay apart and spread their wings like a graceful butterfly wanting to take off. I'd say her snatch is what I'd call perfect, actually. The perfect pussy.

I know, probably every man thinks his wife's is best, but what makes me a bit different is that her pussy is so stunning that I've come to be obsessed with other guys seeing it. Okay, I'm one of those, but it took me a while to realize the truth. I never gave it a thought, none actually, until after reading a letter in the Take Her, She's Mine section of Penthouse Letters that told about a wife who liked to show it off and a husband who lived to share that slit with other guys, visually and otherwise.

After reading that story I became obsessed with the idea of other men seeing my wife's "perfect pussy", I'd get excited just imagining it, and then I'd start thinking about sharing more than the sight of it with other guys. It took me awhile, but I finally talked her into letting me photograph her splayed pussy, "snatch shots" I called them, and after a few months got myself quite a collection of pictures of my wife's muff.

As I was taking the photos, even though she protested at first, she clearly enjoyed posing, spreading her legs for my lens, and I detected a bit of an exhibitionist in my normally demure spouse. I didn't say anything in the beginning about showing them to others, because I doubted she'd go for that, at least not sober, but even with the first pics I began thinking about who I could show them to. I even got the feeling that she secretly liked doing it and actually wanted someone else to see them, deep down, although I was sure she would not readily admit that.

After I had a batch of my "snatch shots" on my laptop, I started getting turned on by the idea of seeing her with another guy, watching another man's cock sliding into that perfect pussy slit. My absolute fantasy was being able to watch her getting fucked, maybe even photograph it. How great that would be if I could get pictures of it happening.

She'd probably never agree to fuck somebody, let alone let me watch her do it, and I figured I'd have to be satisfied with just taking the pictures and keeping them for myself to fantasize over. That may have to be enough, I thought. If she ever did agree to sleep with another man, then hearing about it probably would be all I could hope for, so I began laying the ground work for getting my wife fucked by someone else. I knew she'd never go for it unless it was her idea, or at least she thought it was, so I came on the plan of getting her with someone she liked with a lot of time on their hands, alone, just the two of them.

I didn't dare tease her about showing the pictures to people, but I did spend a lot of time telling her how sexy they were, how turned on any guy would get seeing them, then I started running through some names to watch her reaction. When I got to Randy, her interest was unmistakable and she perked up. I told her, "Randy would love these." She protested, of course, saying "no one better ever see them", but I knew she was stirred by the idea, even aroused, because I could see it in her face, in the pinkness in her neck and cheeks. She liked the idea, even if she'd never admit it.

Randy was the perfect choice. She liked him, he was tall, handsome, a hit with the ladies, had a history of sex with many guys' wives, and he was coming to California. When I got the letter I knew it was perfect. Quickly, I invited him to stay with us. He accepted the invitation and I could not wait to tell Claire. It was summer, so she would not have school and I would have to work during the day. That meant, of course, that they'd be there together.

The night he arrived all went well and the sexual tension was electric all evening. Claire and Randy hit it off really well, as usual, and I could see the sparks fly between them even before dinner. After the meal we chatted for a couple of hours, then she excused herself, giving us time alone to catch up on old times. After she went to bed, we had a few beers and talked about the good-old days until nearly two in the morning.

It was about one when he said how lucky I was to have a wife as beautiful as Claire. "She is a great looking woman, for her age," I said.

"Shit, for any age," he replied. "She still looks like a super model." I had the photos of her on my laptop that I'd taken of her at the beach, or around our pool, even some in our bedroom. In most she was in a bikini and even a few out of it, so I figured it was the perfect way to get to my prize shots I had in a special locked file.

I told him she had let me take a few cheesecake photos, but I said she'd never agree to let me show them to anyone. "She'll never have to know," he said. I hemmed and hawed, acting like I didn't want to show them to anyone, but I think he knew I was proud of them and promised to never say anything.

"Well, for god's sake don't tell Claire I showed 'em to you," I said, standing to get my laptop. My heart was beating out of my chest as I opened the cheesecake file, hoping that it could lead to the good stuff I had in mind all along. He stared at the photos as I moved through the folder, admiring them as I knew he would, smiling broadly.

"These are fucking sexy," he said. "Hope you don't mind my saying it, but these shots give me a boner. She is one sexy-fucking woman. I'm surprised she'd ever agree to let you take shots like these."

"Claire is a lot naughtier than she lets on when she horny," I said. "Get her a little high, or in a really good mood, and she'd fuck a shoehorn."

In a few of the pictures she had struck really provocative poses, even letting me take a few in her bikini from snatch level with her sitting with her legs spread wide open and a big, inviting smile, the kind you'd find in men's magazines. I told how good they looked, and I think she started to like doing it. She'd get more turned on and more daring as the photo sessions went on, so the further we got into the shots the more wanton the poses became, the more depraved my wife got. Finally, he got to the topless shots, then to the few nudes she agreed to initially. "She's even let me take some better ones," I said, "but I could never show you those." I could tell I had his attention and he took the bait perfectly, hooked like a fish in shallow water.

"Better than these? You mean porn? Claire let you take porn shots of her? You can't show me these," he objected, "then say you have better ones but you won't let me see them. That's just fucking brutal, man," he said with a laugh.

"Well, I guess it's okay. You see, I think Claire has the world's most perfect pussy," I said, knowing how eager he was to see the really good ones. As soon as I said the word "pussy" I could see his interest increase even more. "Occasionally she's been horny enough to let me take some of her best quality. Maybe I could show you a few of those," I said, knowing I was about to go to that folder. "Just don't ever tell her you saw them." He promised and I opened my special file.

The first one that came up happened to be one of my favorites: a close-up shot from off to the side, from thigh to belly, of her hairless snatch, showing her perfect pubic mound, her fine slit, those luscious lips, and that smooth and lovely vulva. I realized she had a wild streak when she decided to shave her pussy. Randy just stared at the photo before he said, "God damn. Claire let you take this?" He gasped, then he moved on to the next shot, a close up from the between her parted legs, looking straight on, showing those lovely butterfly wings spread seductively apart. The next one was an extreme close up of her pussy with her labia splayed wide, all pink and full, her knees pulled up and out to the side. Her leg position pulled her open even more, and her lovely vagina's insides showed crimson and clear.

"You were right about one thing," my friend said as he stared at the picture of my wife on the laptop.

"What's that?" I asked.

"That is one perfect pussy," he replied, never taking his eyes off the picture that covered the on my screen saver.

Claire does have the classic pussy, but my wife's ass is pretty world-class as well, and the next photo Randy came to was one she let me take of that asset. Randy simply stared at the picture of Claire's wonderfully sexy ass on the screen. "My god, this girl is fucking flawless. That is one sexy rump."

"Like I said, she is a lot more naughty when you get to know her than she seems at first. Get her naked, smoking a little pot, and her inhibitions go out the window." I began to get really excited by the possibilities as he moved back and forth through the photo files on my laptop. I loved showing him pics of Claire's pussy, now all I had to do was get them together during the day and I was pretty sure if he was any kind of womanizer, he'd be enjoying that lovely snatch from the inside.

"Have you shown anyone else these photos?" he asked.

"Claire would kill me if I did," I said, "but I suspect she wants you to see them, not that she'd admit it. I just think sometimes women won't admit what they really want. Don't you think?" He nodded, still looking at a picture of her sitting on the bed with a big smile, her legs apart, and her bare pussy smiling at the camera as well. That last thing I said got his full attention, and I could see the gears turning in his head. He began mapping out, I believe, right that moment what he intended to do during the day when I was at work.

"If you play it right," I said with a grin, "maybe you can persuade her to show you. Even the pictures." I smiled and he caught my drift very clearly. His broad grin let me know he understood.

"So how would you feel if your wife showed me the real thing?" he asked with a shrug.

"I'm counting on it," I said. "I guess that's what I've been trying to tell you," I added. "If you play it right, you know, take it slow, you may hit the jackpot and I'd be happy for both of you. I think you can enjoy your week if you go slow. Get her horny. Who knows?" He looked at me, unconvinced. "I'm telling you I wouldn't care if you fuck her. In fact, it would please me, especially if she enjoys herself. Get my meaning?"

"Why would you set me up to fuck your wife?" he asked, incredulous that a husband would not mind another man fucking his spouse.

"I honestly don't know," I answered. "Really, I don't, but I have wanted to find someone I trust, someone I like to give her a sexual adventure. I'd like it to be you, but I don't really know why."

"Well, I don't care why, but I'm grateful."

"When I get home tomorrow night after work, I hope to see a big, satisfied smile on your face and pink in my wife's cheeks. Let me hear some good news when I get home, okay?" I said with a wink.

"I'll do my best," Randy said with a nod.

Claire and Randy weren't home when I arrived after work. There was a note on the kitchen table and I smiled at the message: Have gone with Randy to the beach. Should be back well before dinner. There is a casserole in the frig. Put it in about five. Love, Claire.

The beach? Well that was a good sign. My wife wearing a bikini all day with Randy. Unless, of course, if he talked her into going to the nude beach by Poison Oak Point, I thought.

I immediately began imagining scenarios involving Randy and Claire at the nude beach. Would he rub lotion on her back. If they were at the nude beach, would he coat her bottom with sunscreen? If so, would she rest her forehead on the blanket as he massaged it into her bare bottom, moving his fingers into her crack and savoring the feel of his hands on her ass, the rear he thought was so fetching in the photo I showed him. I knew if Randy actually did talk her into going to the nude beach, if she let him rub sunscreen on her, she would be horny as hell by the afternoon after being in the sun all day, whether she was in a tiny bikini or naked. It would not be out of the question for them to have gone to the nude beach, since we had been there a few times ourselves, but I knew Randy preferred it, so I had high hopes.

I put the casserole in around five and they got back at five fifteen. It was easy to see she had been in the sun all day, because her face and neck were reddened, although that could also be from arousal, which I hoped. The first encouraging sign was when Randy turned to look at me and grinned. It was written all over his smile, and I knew something sexual had happened.

It was just before dinner that I asked how the beach was. "It was nice," she said, but the tone of her voice was throaty and her cheeks reddened even further.

"Which beach?" I asked.

As soon as I heard Poison Oak Point, my heart rate began to race.

"Randy prefers it," she said by way of explanation. "It was nice."

"Crowded?" I asked.

She said it was deserted until around one, which pleased me because they were there with the whole beach to themselves. "We had the place to ourselves," he said, "until the afternoon." I could see in both of their faces that being alone was something they had enjoyed, really enjoyed, especially Randy. It was also clear by the redness in her cheeks that Claire enjoyed herself, as well. I wanted to know if she was nude, but didn't know how to ask. Finally, I just said, "I love the nude beach, because I hate having sand in my suit all day.

"I hope you went nude," I said. Randy nodded and Claire's embarrassed expression said it all. "That's nice," I said, "being there with just the two of you. Kind of romantic." Claire looked at her plate and I knew the beach and Randy had gotten her horny as hell.

The rest of the night went normally, but I knew the big hope was for the next day. They had been to the beach, just the two of them, nude, and the next day they had the house to themselves, all day without any interruptions. I wondered if they would use the pool. Having been nude together at the beach, would they swim that way again. I got my answer after we went to bed when Claire was sexually assertive and we fucked like there was no tomorrow, like we used to before we were married.

"You must have liked being with Randy at the beach today," I said, not wanting to make her feel ashamed, but wanting to get a feeling of her attitude about being naked with him all day in the sun. I said nothing else about the two of them, but I wanted to let her know I was okay with her being with him, enjoying him, and that I wanted her to have a "good time".

Before I left in the morning I asked, "What you guys got planned for today?" She said they thought they would just 'play it by ear', which meant they wanted some time at the house by themselves. What developed would determine what they did and where they did it.

My cell rang at work and it was Randy. "Claire wants to ask you something, but I just wanted to say I've had an incredible day." He put Claire on and her voice was throaty and deep.

"Would you mind if Randy and I went to see a movie?" she asked. "You didn't seem interested in the new Hugh Jackman comedy, so I thought maybe you wouldn't mind if I went with Randy. He likes Jackman." I told her it was no problem, to enjoy herself, and asked to speak to Randy again.

"Have things gone as planned?" I asked.

"Better," he said, letting his tone of voice answer my unstated question.

"You've enjoyed my wife?"

"Totally," he said, using the male code.

"Did she show you her pictures?" I asked, getting more and more aroused by the minute.

"Completely," he replied.

"That's good," I said. "Enjoy the movie."
 "That may not be the main focus," he said. "Wait a minute," he added, "Claire would like to say something."

"The good-old-boys' code is not necessary," she said with a sarcastic snicker. "Randy told me everything. Yes, everything. We had a great time at the beach, and we got to know each other really well at home, really well, if you know what I mean. Now I expect we'll do some necking at the movie and maybe a little fooling around afterwards. Yes, I showed him our pictures, even the good ones, but I felt after being nude at the beach all day with him, and fucking him, there was no need for modesty. You guys don't have to talk in code anymore."

Things had happened exactly as I hoped they would when I invited Randy to stay with us, and all that evening I imagined him and my wife in the movie, kissing in the dark theater, him fingering her pussy as the film went on forgotten in the background. Since the cat was out of the bag, so to speak, I pictured them after the show in his car, in the back seat, her facing him and straddling his legs with her dress pulled up, her panties off, and his erection deeply embedded in her pussy. She could have brought him home, but after the time in the movie theater, I figured she was too horny to wait.

Since she had discovered our plan, and approved, it was going exactly as I had hoped it would. My wife was fucking another man and I was going to be able to hear all about it. I could not wait for them to get home, although on the other hand I didn't want to rush them.

They didn't get in that night until two in the morning, but I pretended I was asleep and waited until morning to ask her anything. "What time you get in last night?" I asked. "It must have been a long movie."

She smiled, knowingly, and said, "What movie? We went for a drive afterwards," she.

"Oh good," I said, kissing her on the cheek, not interested in knowing about the time, only caring about what they did. "On the phone you said you knew about everything," I said, "so you know I asked him here to "entertain" you?" She nodded with a broad smile.

"And I approve. Randy has handled his assignment really well," she said.

On the way to the beach they had talked a lot about their lives, old times, and--amazingly enough--their sex lives. I guess she asked him if he was happy, he told her that by in large he was, but said that people need to take care of themselves and make their own happiness. "Like today, we can enjoy the day together, without it harming anyone else, or worry about what others think and deny ourselves. You owe it to yourself to enjoy things as they come," he said. "No pun intended."

When they got to the beach, Randy stripped off his suit right away and Claire left hers on, then after an hour took off her top, and by the time they took a long walk to the far point she'd removed her bottoms. Being nude with Randy, she said, made her feel so sexy and free, liberated to do anything that came to her, enough to let him kiss her when they got to the far point. His kiss, she said, made her pussy wet.

She noticed his erection growing as they kissed, reached down, she took it in her hand, then held it, kissing him long and hard, letting him know she was willing, eager, and available. Being married didn't matter to her at that moment, and my erection grew as she described their first time together.

Claire made love to him on the warm sand, giving in to emotions and desires she had held in for many years. My wife had never been a fan of giving head, but as he fucked her she yearned to have his wet cock in her mouth, to taste the precome and finally his ejaculate. Before he entered her, she slid her pussy lips up and down the length of his cock, letting her pussy moisten his shaft, savoring the feel, doing something she admitted never even thinking of before. She described herself as a wild woman there on the sand with our house guest, and confessed to me that she didn't care if anyone saw them.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers
12