The Perfect Pussy, for Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire had had her tubes tied and confessed to wanting to feel his ejaculate spurting into her. She told him to come in her and he obliged. The only man she'd been with for years was me, and being with Randy let her feel like a desired woman, not just a wife and mother, but someone's lover, someone's mistress. "Do you like oral sex?" he asked her.

"I used to," she answered. "But right now all I really want is to have you in my mouth." Without further hesitation, she moved down his body and took Randy's very full erection between her lips, swirling her tongue around the tip and savoring the feel of him between her lips, holding him on her tongue.

"That was his first day here," I said, "what happened on the second?"

She told me the second day was when she showed him the pictures I'd taken of her pussy. "My husband says I have the perfect pussy," she told him. He asked to see it and without hesitating she slipped out of her shorts, pulled her panties down and spread her legs for Randy. The exhibitionist in her had clearly been released. "What do you think?" she asked.

"I agree with Dan," he said, "but to be sure I'd have to taste it." They laughed, but she quickly stretched out for him and he crawled up between her thighs, spread her labia with his fingers, then ate her with abandon. He ate her on our living room couch, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm in front of the large front window. If anyone had come into our front yard and approached the house, they could have seen them on the couch, but it did not matter to her at that point. She was so horny that all she wanted was his tongue pushing into her, swabbing her clit.

On his third day with us, after I learned Randy fucked Claire at the beach and in our house, just as I had hoped, just as I'd planned, all I could think about at work was what they were doing and where they were doing it at that time. If having sex with my friend Randy had unleashed the tigress in Claire, what new things had he taught her? I wanted to know what positions had she taken to, techniques had she learned, and what were the additional things they did that she now liked?

The pictures I had taken of her pussy had started her on her journey, and her time with Randy had unveiled the sex-hungry woman that hid inside the person I had married. I hadn't known it was there, but oh how thankful I was that I had invited Randy to come help me bring it out of her. I was thrilled, positively ecstatic that I had all those photos of her, and could look forward to someday, somehow, seeing her with my friend or someone else.

12