The Perfect Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, yes," Megan cried as another orgasm exploded within her. "Mia ... Mia." Her voice trailed off as the pleasure overwhelmed her. Mia felt that raw hunger of desire. She wanted more, much more. Her head dipped down once again, licking at Megan's sex, stretching her anus with now two fingers, and feeling the muscles inside pulsing with ecstasy. All of her doubts evaporated. This is what she wanted.

"I think I'm falling in love with you," Mia whispered after they were both exhausted, both panting on the bed.

Megan propped herself up on the bed so she could look into Mia's deep blue eyes. "I already am with you."

Chapter Eight

The Date

Mia was jarred awake in the middle of the night by the scream of a police siren from the street below. She was in a strange room ... there was a woman sleeping next to her ... Without coffee, it took Mia a few seconds to register her situation, in Megan's bed, sleeping next to her in her bedroom.

"Oh God, I love this bed," she thought as she skimmed her foot inside the sheets until she was touching Megan's leg. Mia turned on her side to spoon against Megan, feeling her soft skin against Megan's. She draped her arm over Megan's side, adjusting her arm upward until it pushed up under Megan's pear shaped breasts. She could feel the sticky wet heat emanating from her breasts.

"Ohhhhh," she purred inside, "This is what it's like to share someone's bed." The now adventuresome blonde moved her hands, cupping both cheeks of Megan's ass. Megan shifted at the pleasant sensation, but didn't wake up. Mia started stroking the back of Megan's thighs with the back of her hand. Megan's body rippled at the sensual touch and Mia tingled to the core. Megan began to wake up.

"What?" Megan sputtered.

Mia was clearly wide awake and had something urgent on her mind. "I want to go on a proper date with you."

"What?" Megan was still waking up and she also was wondering why this would come up at this ungodly hour.

"I want to go on a proper date."

Megan was now awake. "So we first have wild amazing sex and then go on a date?"

"I've never been on a date with a woman."

"Mia, dating sucks. But if that's what you want, I'd be happy to take you out on a date."

"Thank you."

"Now go back to sleep." Megan pulled her pillow over her head.

The two women slept until late the next morning. With Skeet out of town there really wasn't anything urgent at the office. They dawdled in the office until the late afternoon, both wearing contented smiles on their face. As they were leaving for their respective apartments Megan said, "Wear something nice. I'll be by to pick you up at 7:30."

Mia stopped at Bloomingdale's on the way home to pick up a new outfit. A saleswoman picked out a sexy turquoise dress, short and cut low in the front and a pair of matching open toe pumps. "Perfect for a date," the saleswoman said as she smoothed the wrinkles from the back of the dress. "Have a look."

Mia looked at the floor length mirror and then turned her back to the mirror, looking over her shoulder. She did look great in the new dress and shoes. "I'll take them," she said, figuring she just spent two weeks of take home pay.

At 7:30, Mia's phone buzzed with a text. Megan was outside in a black car waiting for her. Mia threw on a shawl and headed down to the street. A uniformed driver opened the back door. Megan was sitting in the back with a cream colored silk blouse, a short black skirt and black pumps. Her blouse was unbuttoned enough that Mia could see the lace of her bra.

"You look great Mia ... or should I say Mia Bella?" Megan patted the bench seat, motioning Mia to sit next to her.

Mia could still not believe the transformation from plain work Megan to sexy play Megan. Megan's full breasts and long, smooth, shapely legs started the young blonde's heart racing. "You're not looking too shabby yourself," she replied as she slid on the leather bench seat to be next to Megan.

"Where are we going?" Mia couldn't resist putting her hand on Megan's thigh, unconsciously rubbing it with her palm.

"A little Italian place on the Upper East Side. I think you'll like it."

Mia started scooting her hand higher, lifting the hem of Megan's short skirt, revealing her thong underneath. "I think there's plenty to eat right here."

Megan pushed Mia's hand away. "Save it for later you naughty girl. I thought you wanted to go out on a proper date. Is that the way a proper lady treats her girlfriend?"

"I'm regretting my choice of words. I'd like to revise my request to an improper date." Mia then placed her hand inside Megan's blouse, attempting to cup her breast. Her advance was again rebuffed.

"My God Mia. What's gotten into you?"

"It's been a whole day since we were in your bed. I'm ... I'm craving your body."

"Well, let's see if you can make it through dinner and a movie. And remember, this was your idea. If it were my decision we would be fucking our brains out right now."

The car arrived at a small restaurant with only a handful of tables. A woman greeted the couple at the door. "Ms. Camp, so good to see you again. And who is your dinner guest?"

"Patsy, allow me to introduce my date Mia Beaumont."

Patsy took Mia's hand. "A pleasure Mia."

They were seated at the one empty table in the back. "Shall we let the chef choose?" asked Patsy.

"Please," answered Megan. As Patsy left, Mia kicked off one of her sandals and found Megan's foot under the table. Mia moved her foot higher, rubbing Megan's calf.

"You've turned into a little sex fiend. Can't you keep your body parts off of me?" the brunette asked, though not seriously.

"Apparently not." Mia moved her foot higher, pushing between Megan's thighs. Mia loved the feel of the soft, smooth skin on her foot. Megan's resistance was weakening as she looked across the table at Mia in her low cut dress that left little to the imagination.

Patsy returned with two bowls of soup, a housemade tortellini in broth.

"This is delicious," Mia commented. The soup was warming her insides and Megan's thighs were warming her foot. As they finished the soup course Mia's big toe managed to work its way under Megan's thong. Her toe found a pool of wetness.

"Hey, that's not fair," Megan complained as she squirmed in her seat, the light touch supercharging her already aroused state.

"I don't play fair. I play to win," said Mia as she pushed her big toe between the lips of Megan's leaking pussy.

Megan closed her eyes and suppressed her urge to moan in the small restaurant. "I think you're winning now."

The two tried to carry on a civil conversation as Mia wiggled her toe incessantly, causing Megan to break out in a light sweat. Patsy arrived with a veal scallopine, the veal pounded paper thin and sautéed in a light piccata sauce. As Mia chewed on her first bite she closed her eyes, savoring the tender veal and the lemon and caper flavored sauce. "Ummmm, this is divine."

"Better than Helen's fried chicken?"

"As much as this pains me to say it, I have to say yes," as she cut another bite. "Now tell me, is this the most delicious thing you've ever felt?" Mia asked with mischievous eyes, as she rubbed Megan's clit with her big toe.

Megan gasped. Nearby diners turned their heads. Megan sat up straight, pulling away from Mia's toe. "Yes, and I think we have to stop before I embarrass both of us."

Mia slipped her foot back in her sandal and the two resumed their dinner, enjoying another pasta course but declining dessert.

"I'm afraid to take you to the movies without my lawyer."

"Is she good looking?"

Megan laughed. "She's a he, and he is happily married."

"Well, I guess it's just the two of us."

They went to a nearby cineplex, with them choosing a superhero movie. Mia didn't care what movie they went to. She had other plans.

The movie was already in the second month of its run and the theatre had barely a dozen people in it when they arrived. Mia of course chose the middle of the last row. The nearest people were three rows in front of them.

The two first attacked the warm buttered popcorn during the previews. Then as the movie started, Mia took her butter covered fingers, unbuttoned yet another button on Megan's blouse and then slid her hand under Megan's bra, circling her erect nipple and leaving a greasy slick around it. Megan's eyes opened wide. She was relieved that it was too dark for anyone to see what they were doing.

"Time to clean up," Mia announced as she quickly pulled Megan's bra cup down, exposing her breast in the darkened theatre. She dipped her head down and seized the butter flavored nipple in her mouth.

As she came up for air, Mia whispered "They always say that everything tastes better when you are watching a movie. I have to say that the conventional wisdom is right." She went back to the engorged nipple, swirling her tongue across the knobby skin, as Megan forgot she was in a movie theater and surrendered to Mia's loving attention. The brunette put her hand on the back of Mia's head, stroking her hair. "That's right ... lick it," she said, now not caring if others in the theater heard her.

As Megan floated off into the ether, Mia moved her hand under Megan's skirt, deftly pushing aside her sopping wet panties and fingering the slick channel. "Ahhhhh," Megan moaned, garnering the attention of people sitting three rows away. Mia caught out of the corner of her eye that heads were swiveling in her direction.

"I think the movie is over," she informed the now panting brunette. She helped put Megan's breast inside her bra and smoothed over her skirt. "Let's go."

The pair shuffled out of the theater, with some of the patrons watching them as they made their awkward exit, Megan still adjusting her clothes and Mia wiping her face with a napkin. As they exited the theater they burst out in laughter.

"On my God, I was about to have an orgasm and get us kicked out of the theater!" exclaimed Megan.

"I can't believe I did that. It's the naughtiest thing I've ever done in my life," Mia said between giggles.

"Was that your idea of a proper date?" Megan asked as she took Mia's hand as they walked back to their car.

"No, but I had a really good time."

"At my expense?"

"You didn't seem to be complaining."

"Let's go home and I'll show you a really good time and pay you back for being such a naughty girl," Megan said as she gave a playful slap on the young blonde's backside.

The two women returned to Megan's apartment, both sizzling with excitement. As soon as the door was closed clothes were flung in every direction as they were desperate to touch each other. Megan led Mia to the sofa, guiding the young blonde so she was lying on her side, exposing her buttocks. Mia used her right hand to pull up her butt cheek, exposing her anus and pussy. Megan added her hands, spreading Mia's cheeks, and then using her tongue to rim and then fuck Mia's ass.

"Ohhhhh ... yes ... yes ... fuck me," implored the young blonde as the pleasure threatened to overwhelm her senses. Megan continued to lick the crinkly brown flesh, then probing with the tip of her tongue. She reached up, kneading Mia's tits as Mia began to vigorously stroke her sex.

"Oh shit ... cumming ... don't stop ... don't stop ... ahhhhhhhhhh," moaned Mia as an orgasm exploded into a thousand points of lights. Both women, panting and sweating, held each other tightly as the two of them basked in the afterglow of Mia's orgasm.

"That'll teach you right for fucking with me at dinner," whispered Megan.

"When's my next lesson?" asked Mia.

Chapter Nine

The Hard Conversation

Skeet returned from South America after a ten day trip. By that time Mia and Megan were sure that there was a true connection between the two of them. At the end of his first day back Skeet was in his office, sorting through a mountain of mail, when Mia wandered into his office and sat in the chair across the desk from him.

"I'm seeing someone else," Mia announced to Skeet as he was opening an envelope.

Skeet sat back in his chair. "I can't say I'm surprised. When you didn't readily accept my proposal I thought that might be the case."

"But it wasn't that. It happened after your proposal."

Skeet's eyebrows rose. "Is that so? Who's the lucky fella?"

Mia decided not to beat around the bush. Skeet wouldn't appreciate her stalling. "It's not a man. It's Megan."

Skeet sat forward in his chair, with his face showing true surprise. "Megan?"

"Yes. We really didn't intend for it to happen but when you left us together that night you went to Sao Paolo, one thing led to another. .. and ..."

"How could I have been so blind ... "

"It wasn't your fault. I really wasn't honest with myself. I've probably known for at least a year that I had strong feelings for women but couldn't muster the courage to admit it to myself. That's why I struggled with your proposal."

"I can't say that I'm happy right now. Have you been leading me on?"

"No, not at all. I'm very fond of you. I wanted to see if I felt a sexual attraction to you, but it never developed."

"I'm well aware of that, but I thought that was just a matter of time."

"I did a lot of soul searching. It just wasn't meant to be."

"This isn't how I thought this would play out."

"I never meant to hurt you. It just took me a while to sort through my feelings. I wish it wouldn't have played out this way as well, but in the end I didn't want to be living a lie. That wouldn't be fair to either of us."

"I think it might be better if you worked someplace else. It's not that I don't appreciate what you've done here, but I think you understand."

"Of course. I'll pack up my things. But I want to remain friends. Maybe in time?"

"Maybe ..."

"Skeet, you know it was never about the money."

"I do. That's one reason I was attracted to you."

"I'll always be grateful for what you've done for me." Mia handed back the little blue box containing the diamond ring.

She turned and left Skeet's office, wondering if she could ever repair their friendship.

Mia was relieved that she unburdened herself with the truth, but now sad that she had hurt him, the extent of which wasn't clear to her. She went to Megan's office to recount her conversation with Skeet. Megan was also relieved that their secret was out, but also concerned about his reaction. The two went to Megan's apartment that night to share a home cooked meal and a movie. Neither was in the mood for sex, as their thoughts of Skeet hung over the two of them.

"Do you think it will be OK for you?" Mia asked. "It's going to be awkward."

"I think so. We've always kept our relationship on a professional level. Besides, Skeet really can't get along without me. I'm more concerned about you, and finding a new job."

"I think it's for the best. I think I would have had to leave eventually, not only because of Skeet but because it doesn't feel right to have the two of us working in the same office. Don't worry about me."

Skeet retreated to the comfort of his penthouse apartment. He thought perhaps that a relationship after Caroline just wasn't to be. He did admit to himself it was a bit of wishful thinking that he could turn the head of a woman twenty years his junior. But he never dreamed his competition was his executive assistant.

Mia looked deeply into Megan's eyes, catching that unmistakable glint of love. She held Megan tightly in her arms, thankful that she had found love in the most unlikely of places. Megan would worry about tomorrow, well tomorrow. Today she would allow herself to be loved by her own Goddess.

Epilogue

The Perfect Season - Two Years Later

There was a towering fly ball to left field. The left fielder lumbered back, trying to judge the ball as the wind made it corkscrew in the air. As the ball descended, a small gopher hole made the player lose his footing, causing him to land flat on his ass, knocking the wind out of him. Fortunately, though, the fielder's large frame allowed him to reach back and catch the ball a split second before it hit the ground. Slightly dazed, he held up his glove, showing the umpire the ball was safely trapped in the webbing. As the umpire signaled the batter out, his team streamed out to left field for the celebration of the final out.

As Skeet brushed the dirt off his butt, Megan was the first to greet him, running to him from her position at shortstop. They embraced, laughing at Skeet's pratfall and smiling at their achievement. They were soon joined by the team's catcher, Mia, and their right fielder Cass, and Cass's spouse Jennifer, the team's pitcher.

As the team celebrated their victory, Mia pulled Megan aside to savor the moment together.

"I never thought it could be this good," Megan said to her new wife, still euphoric from the win.

"You know, when UNC won the league championship, I thought it couldn't get any better. But winning this co-ed softball league playoff is even sweeter. With you, it truly was the perfect season," added Mia before pulling her bride close to her for a passionate kiss.

"Hey girls, save it for later. We have some celebrating to do," yelled Skeet.