The Perfect Shot

Story Info
Aubrey Plaza and Jenna Ortega do a photoshoot together.
3.8k words
4.13
11.2k
23

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,584 Followers

Aubrey put on a heavy, glistening pink lipgloss--it left her lips looking like she had just licked them, minute after minute. She fixed her hair into two pigtails. She tied their bobbing lengths with bright blue ribbons. Then she rouged her cheeks with red blush. She applied a generous, but tasteful amount of perfume, even knowing it would hardly show up on camera, and then gave herself a smile in the mirror. She looked beautiful enough to be intimidating--and beautiful enough to be worth pursuing despite how imposing she was, if a guy was confident enough.

Aubrey liked the thought of a guy with the balls to think he could handle her.

"God, your skirt's tight, Aub. I mean, your ass is really pushing it out there... it's so high I can see your panties sometimes. What's with that? Did you take it in around the hips?"

Aubrey shrugged in response to Jenna's question. "I just have a nice ass. I do exercises."

"It looks soft," Jenna told her.

"You know it's not that soft," Aubrey replied.

Jenna fixed her hair, giving herself frayed bangs like Aubrey had across her forehead. She put on red lipstick and orange blush. Her make-up was light enough that her cute little freckles showed up on her pale skin, across the bridge of her nose and over her cheeks. She tied her hair back into a ponytail, which she twisted over her shoulder so it fell down the front of her body in a way that highlighted her cleavage. When she jutted out her chest, the end of her ponytail seemed to jump up in the air off her pert breasts like a kitten's little spiky tail.

"You think it's a good idea to show off your boobs?" Aubrey asked in her usual dry voice. "You don't have much to show off. But you've got a big ass. Maybe I should snip off some of your skirt."

"It's fine."

"You're still mad," Aubrey teased her.

"You're still being a bitch."

"I'm always a bitch," Aubrey pouted, before giving Jenna the crazed look that was her signature. "You like it."

"And you like my tits. Is that why you want me to hide them? You're jealous?"

"Jesus!" Aubrey laughed. "You really are hot and bothered."

She reached out her foot to flick up the length of Jenna's skirt.

"Staph it!" Jenna cursed, hating how immature she sounded.

As well as Aubrey was aging--and she was almost old enough to be Jenna's mother--she looked more like a glamorous older sister. One who could always make Jenna feel desperately childish. It gave her something of a leg-up in their relationship, but whereas Aubrey was all bristling indifference, Jenna ended up feeling even more motivated to top her.

That was the problem when two doms dated. There was no middle ground. They kept going at each other and seeing who landed on top.

They got in their Uber and rode to the studio in silence. The driver recognized them, but seemed to get off on the sultry vibe of their resting bitch faces. They got there, a lonely cabin overlooking the river, and once more commenced their rivalry. Aubrey paid the Uber man, while Jenna gave him a twenty dollar tip.

They walked up to the cabin and knocked as the Uber pulled away.

Peter answered the door. He wore a bathrobe over swim trunks. He'd obviously just gotten out of the river. His body was still damp, his hair slicked down. What they could see of his body, before he tied the belt firmly into place, was firm and toned. His stomach hard and ridged with muscle. For a photographer, he looked as good as the people he aimed a camera at.

"Oh, Jenna, Aubrey, hi. You're early."

"We thought you might not be able to wait for us," Aubrey cooed, walking in.

"Taking a cold shower?" Jenna further teased him, brushing against Peter as she came inside to one-up Aubrey.

"No, just... decompressing. It'll probably be a long day and I wanted to be nice and loose for it."

"Loose is fun," Aubrey replied. "Tight can be good too."

"So when do we start?" Jenna asked brightly, interrupting Peter before he could form a response to Aubrey's suggestive comment.

Peter shifted thankfully into work mode. "Well, I do things pretty minimalistic around here. Natural light, no crew. If you want to call some of your people in, that's fine, but usually folks appreciate having a certain quiet, a solitude, some breathing room..."

"Guess that's why you booked two of us," Jenna piped up. "What's better than breathing room with two women?"

Peter laughed nervously. "I don't hand out assignments to myself. The magazine wanted the two of you, with a certain theme... I'm happy to be working with you, but I'm low man on the totem pole. I'm sure your agents had way more to do with this than me!"

"Relax, Pete," Aubrey crooned to him, giving him a pat on the shoulder. "Jenna and I like your work. You make girls look real good, without being sleazy."

"Not too sleazy," Jenna clarified, sounding a little enthused with the notion.

"Definitely some sleazy," Aubrey agreed. "Like that last cover shoot you did. It's so obvious you wanted to fuck that redhead every second you had the viewfinder on her..."

Peter blushed, all boyish innocence despite his professionalism and success. "I, uh, err... well, she was very attractive, but I really just wanted to do a good job--focus on the work."

"Relax, Pete," Jenna told him. "That's how we want to come off. Like the man who's looking at us can't help but want to fuck us."

"I mean, authorial intent is vague at the best of times... I'll certainly try to do a good job," Peter assured them.

"Try to enjoy yourself," Aubrey advised him. "You're not taking pictures of some humanitarian crisis in Sudan. You're shooting the two of us dressed like cheerleaders. It's a joke, don't you get it? We're not exactly cheerleader material."

"You could've fooled me," Peter said softly.

"Would you have shown up to our games?" Jenna teased him. "When we did our cheers, would you root for the home team so hard?"

"Let's take some pictures," Aubrey suggested. "I think wearing a bra that small is cutting off the air to Jenna's brains."

"I'm not wearing a bra," Jenna retorted.

"So you don't need one?"

"No more than you."

Peter could see they were getting sidetracked. There was something between the two women, some rivalry, and it was giving the shoot far too much heat, especially when they hadn't even gotten started yet.

"Why don't we put some of this energy into the shoot? We can start right now if you're so... excited."

"Right now?" Jenna asked, eying him, as did Aubrey.

Peter gave the belt of his bathrobe a checking tug. It seemed good and tight. "Yeah. If you don't mind... the energy level's great. After a while, we'll take a break and then I can throw something else on."

"Fine by me," Aubrey said. "Why should you be the only one who gets something nice to look at?"

Peter ignored her baiting. "You two stand there by the dresser and I'll shoot a few pictures of just the outfits. Don't bother posing, I just want to see how you look in them--how much the camera likes you."

"Trying to make up for how haggard Aubrey looks?" Jenna said sympathetically. "Maybe we can just keep her in the background."

"You could try hiding me behind your body, if you're not anorexic."

"Girls, we're burning daylight. The more coverage we have, the better."

They went willingly, seeming mischievously chagrined by him pulling rank on them. Like they'd been trying to get a rise out of him and now, like spoiled schoolgirls, they were satisfied they'd gotten through his defenses.

He snapped several pictures of the two of them simply standing next to each other, in their orange and blue cheerleader outfits. The costumes were fitfully amusing, worn by women with such deadpan sarcasm in every inch of their petite bodies, but they were also sensual. Their lissome curves pushed succulently against the tight spandex and the pleats tangled excitingly at the cusps of their toned thighs.

"Jenna, why don't you do that sexy little pose you do when you're trying to get a guy to fuck you?" Aubrey suggested, jutting her lip out in a mocking display of anticipation.

"When I put my legs far apart, squat down like this, and put my hands on my knees?"

"Hey, you don't have to," Peter chimed in. "This isn't really supposed to be a sexy photoshoot, it's just a bit of a gag..."

"Are we saying we don't look sexy?" Jenna asked him.

Aubrey ruthlessly took Jenna's side. "In our sexy cheerleader outfits?"

"No, of course not, you look great--"

"Then don't you want to see Jenna show off her slutty cheerleader pose?"

"Don't worry," Jenna said. "I'll turn around with my back to you. All you'll see is my ass."

She turned, holding the pose, with the little orange and blue pleats pulled high on her ass, showing off where her tight black thong covered her. Sweet curves of her ass seemed to vibrate with taut youth around the disappearing back of her thong.

"They're never going to publish that," Peter huffed, shooting several pictures.

"Now turn around and hold your skirt up," Aubrey commanded. Peter looked about to countermand the order, so she ruthlessly turned to him: "That's what you think she should do, right Peter?"

"Well, uh..."

Jenna turned around and lifted her pleats, holding them out of the way. There was no hiding whatsoever of her panties, so slick, so white, so tight across the delta of her sex.

"Why aren't you taking any pictures?" Aubrey asked him. "Don't you think she looks nice?"

"Yeah, but..." Peter quailed. "Is this really the sort of thing you want published?"

"That's up to the magazine," Aubrey trilled disinterestedly. "The lawyers, the legal department, the management, the studios... what do you care? You just take the pictures, right?"

"He just makes us look good," Jenna agreed. "Are you worried you're making us look too good?"

Aubrey tittered. "Too much like you want to fuck us?"

Peter colored again, but obligingly took several shots displaying what Jenna was so happily highlighting for him.

"Now why don't you roll your hips for him like you do for me?" Aubrey suggested, drawing a look from Peter. When he looked at her, he saw her thumbing her lip, seemingly lost in some autoerotic reverie.

But then he had to swivel back to Jenna, as she rolled and slithered her hips in a gorgeous bump and grind. Peter could not help but take picture after picture, saving each glorious moment for later, even if no one got to see it but him.

He didn't notice that his bathrobe was coming open, showing Aubrey and Jenna the bulge in his swim trunks. A giant protrusion there, big like the lens of the camera he was using to capture every move Aubrey made.

"Take your panties down," Aubrey cooed, stepping beside Peter like a kid sister interested in what her brother was doing.

He glanced at her, then at Jenna, who looked imploringly at Peter for his input. Something so innocent about her dollish face, her wide eyes. Even when her preternatural calm was so much like Aubrey's, that angelic prettiness seemed perversely more exciting than Aubrey's knowing sultriness. The ever-present sex in Aubrey's little grins and glances.

It was there for Jenna too, but more subtle, more... compliant. Like she was a dirty-minded virgin, asking Peter to lead her to pleasure and make real all the many, many fantasies going on behind her doe-eyed face.

"It would make a good photo," Peter admitted, his ears a fiery red.

Letting go of her pleats so they fell back down over her groin, Jenna thumbed her elastic waistband, peeled the tight panties down from her crotch, and showed Peter her bare pussy.

"Jesus, Jen..." He gulped, looking at the sparse pubic hair, the vivid hint of pink hiding, seeming to constantly shift behind the obscuring pleats of her skirt.

Peter snapped picture after picture, thinking that only one in a hundred could possibly be printed, but it would make for an erotic masterpiece: a look at Jenna Ortega, showing nothing except for the sight of her showing herself to him. The nervy, yet cocky boldness flickering on her face, nothing to hide, but the beseeching hope behind her visual offering... going in and out of her expressive eyes like clouds passing over the sun. She looked like she was trying to display her cunt without putting it on display.

Aubrey bit her lip. It was hot what Jenna was doing, the big hard-on Peter had for her without knowing it, the way Jenna stood there with her panties lowered to mid-thigh, her pussy lost and found in a tangle of floating pleats. The camera got little snippets of the striptease, but behind the camera, Peter had it all. He got to tell Jenna what to do. If he only realized it... or maybe he was trying not to realize it. A guy like him had to have a girlfriend. Maybe he thought he could stay faithful to her, even when they wanted someone in their sex life who actually submitted.

It was adorable he thought he could resist.

"You should take down your shoulder straps," Aubrey told Jenna, pressing herself into Peter's side. "Shouldn't she?" she whispered in his ear. "She barely has any tits--might as well show them off."

"I have plenty of tit," Jenna said darkly.

"Oh yeah? Prove it. It's just us and Peter, isn't it? We like Peter, don't we?"

Jenna slowly opened up her white vest, pulling it to either side of a white bra. Her breasts were small but perfectly formed, exquisite in their delicacy. Her skin was so clear it could've been white as whipped cream, dusted with a cinnamon tan.

Then she lifted her skirt again and stood there like the original teen dream, her vest unbuttoned, her tiny bra full and tight, her skirt up over her creamy thighs.

Peter's flash sparked. His manhood throbbed against his swim trunks like a hammer beating against an anvil.

"I don't know if I should be posing like this," Jenna said, her voice laden with irony, her eyes slinking into Peter, toying with him. "Do you think I look good? I'd hate to look like an idiot. Or like Aubrey."

Peter was unloading his film, planting a new roll in the camera. "You look great."

"You look too artificial," Aubrey told her. "The bra, the peek-a-boo pussy... it's all too posed. You should be more naturalistic. Take 'em out."

"Huh?" Peter asked.

"She means my tits," Jenna told him.

"What? Do you?" Peter asked Aubrey, his head swiveling from one girl to the other.

"She should just put them up over the top of her bra," Aubrey confirmed. "It'll look so much less affected. Besides, you've already shown your cunt."

"You step out the front door and you show cunt," Jenna said to her.

Aubrey's mad eyes flared. "And every guy loves it."

"Not at much as these," Jenna said, pulling her bra down under her tits, showing her petite breasts jutting proudly on top of the brassiere, her nipples stiff.

Aubrey turned to Peter. "You're not going to let that go to waste, are you?"

Peter took several shots, panting a little, sweat beginning to bead on his forehead. "Jenna, why don't you do that squatting pose again?" he suggested.

"Are you sure?" Jenna asked him. "You don't think I'll look like... I don't know... a whore or something?"

"What's wrong with looking like a whore?" Aubrey asked.

Jenna shrugged, conceding the point, and turned and bent over and set her feet apart and put her hands on her knees and shoved her ass back.

"Goddamn," Peter breathed, more pictures flashing the room like bolts of lightning, committing another second of Jenna's life to eternal memory.

"She's got a real nice ass," Aubrey observed drolly, like she was trying to fill an awkward silence with a random statement. "It's no wonder everyone wants to fuck her."

Lithe as her body was, Jenna's ass was a potent helping of two dumplings: plump and as smooth as polished marble, glistening and round as Jenna swirled her hips, shaking her ass for every click of Peter's shutter.

Overwhelmed, the strength went out of Peter's arms and he lowered the camera down to hang from its neck strap. "Well, that's that, I think I got everything I need," he said, holding his hands in front of his body to conceal his raging erection.

"What about me?" Aubrey asked in her listless voice.

"You want me to take more pictures of you?"

"No. I want to get everything I need."

Aubrey turned to Jenna and their mouths met. What started out as a brush of their lips became a kiss, then something more--a fuck with Aubrey still clothed, Jenna still unpenetrated. Breasts touching breasts and sweat rubbing from one body onto another.

Jenna ceded the dominant role to Aubrey, she was so turned on and taken by such surprise. She opened her legs and let Aubrey press into her, grinding their pussies together just as their lips were crushed into one.

Peter couldn't believe what he was seeing. He couldn't even think to take a picture. Distantly, he worried the flash would break whatever spell they were under. All he could do was watch, not even really aware of the painful pressure building up in his groin as his trunks became far too small for his burgeoning erection.

Jenna grabbed Aubrey's ass and pulled them closer together, into a hotter fuck. They rammed their cunts together, clits burning as one, the mingled scent of their juices filling the air. They came that way, together, and then Aubrey was shoving Jenna to her knees, pulling her skirt up and over Jenna's head in a clear sign that Jenna not going down on her wouldn't be tolerated. And Jenna obediently pressed her hot lips to Aubrey's slot.

"Yeah, suck my cunt," Aubrey breathed, her eyes rapturous even as her voice was only slightly less than cool. "Bring me off. Get off on me coming; I don't even have to fuck you. You'll come just from what a horny bitch I let you be."

Jenna thrust two fingers into Aubrey's sex while kissing her clit desperately. "You'd better fuck me after I'm done."

"Yes, yes..." Aubrey panted, before realizing herself, cold eyes dilating in a sheen of sweat. "I'll think about it."

"Feel these two fingers inside you? That's how you fuck a woman," Jenna instructed her condescendingly.

"Yeah, I feel them," Aubrey sighed, unable to respond to Jenna's insults while in the thrall of such pleasure. "Oh God, yes, they're making me come! GOD! Making me fucking come!"

Peter sucked in air until he'd filled his lungs, while his eyes did the same for Aubrey's incredible beauty. He'd been sated on Jenna, but seeing Aubrey so sexually raw unlocked a whole new hunger in him.

She looked like some delirious vision--a fever dream of sexuality--her taut, kinky body somehow perfectly counterpointed by her blank, domineering expression. Zealous eyes undoing the intimidation of her chill aura. He couldn't help but see her as a challenge... wanting to fuck away her callous attitude and transform her into a receptive, willing lover.

Jenna pulled her head out from underneath Aubrey's skirt, looking up at the older woman with the fixed stare of a Victorian doll. "Say you can't wait to eat my pussy."

"Jesus, eat me!"

"Say you wish you could taste my cunt right now."

"Fuck!" Aubrey gasped, grabbing Jenna's hair as if to force her back into place, but unable to go through with it, go against Jenna's implacable stare. "I wish I could taste your cunt right now!" she gritted out.

"You wish you could get me off as hard as I make you come."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Aubrey demanded.

Jenna came to her feet. "I want to know you appreciate what a good cunt-lapper I am."

"I appreciate that I'm the only head you're getting, so quit fucking around and make me happy."

"You're never happy. And you're not the only head around." Turning on her heel, Jenna faced Peter with an ominous smile. "How'd you like to eat me out?"

Zev95
Zev95
1,584 Followers
12