The Perfect Shot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aubrey burst into laughter. "Okay," she said, stifling her giggles. "We'll do it your way. Peter, do you want to eat her out... or do you want to fuck me?"

Aubrey slid her panties down, taking them off but leaving them on her removing finger. Holding onto them as she pumped her hips, arched her back, throwing herself into a lewd bump and grind that became her holding the panties in her mouth as she stripped off her top and bra. Then she spat it at Peter, standing naked except for knee socks and saddle shoes.

Peter was so stunned by each unraveling moment of this that it was like Aubrey simply shrugged off a robe. Suddenly she was standing before him, even more naked than Jenna and equally beautiful, her clothes a billowy collection of abandoned propriety under her feet.

Aubrey wiggled her ass a bit, for both Peter and Jenna, then turned to face her female lover, even as she spoke to Peter. "I want you to fuck my brains out, Mr. P. I wanna come until I'm as brainless as Jenna here."

She spoke so matter-of-factly that Peter could've believed she was being sarcastic, that this was all some smutty joke, if she weren't before him, totally naked in obscene offering.

"No, screw me," Jenna said, stepping up so that she was beside Aubrey, preening, her naked body now clearly on display to Peter. Given over for his usage. "I'm a way better fuck than her. Younger. Tighter. I'm still a virgin in a hole or two... wanna see if you can find out which?"

It was only his career as a photographer to some of the most beautiful, and least dressed, women in the world that kept Peter from drowning in his own drool. "Jesus Christ..."

Aubrey reached out and ran a stroking hand over his forearm, playing with the body hair there. Peter almost yanked his hand back. His thinking was one big traffic pile-up.

He wanted to fuck them, fuck both of them, but it seemed too good to be true--all a harbinger of some terrible trouble if he went through with it.

"I have a girlfriend," he said weakly.

"Were you pretending we looked like her when you took all those pictures of us?" Jenna asked coolly.

12