The Perfect Surrogate Pt. 01

Story Info
A woman is kidnapped for breeding by a couple.
5.1k words
4.57
44.1k
105

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make sure you eat something on the way home," Nurse Sophie instructed Ivy as the girl finished redressing. "We took quite a bit of blood!" Ivy was such a sweet girl. At the age of 20, she had already made several visits to the gynecologist and was blushing a shy at every one. But she loved Sophie, the gentle and friendly nurse who made her feel comfortable at each visit. Especially since they've been taking so much blood the past several times. It didn't hurt that Sophie was absolutely stunning and statuesque, even in scrubs.

"Thanks, Sophie, I will. At least I didn't faint in the room again."

"Thank God for that. Got any plans this weekend?" She asked, handing Ivy her sign-out paperwork. "Any boys?"

"Not yet," Ivy laughed. "But I did want to talk about getting on the pill. Hopefully, it will be useful soon."

"You sure you want to start that?"

Sophie asked as she took back the paperwork. "This is the prime time to start thinking about if you want to start a family. It can be gone in an instant." Ivy felt awful for Sophie, who had mentioned multiple times how she and her husband had been struggling to conceive for a while now.

"I'm going upstate for a few days though," she said, trying to change the subject.

"That sounds nice! Scott has a place up there and we love it. Visiting family?"

"We have a cabin up there too. Just want to get away for a few days. Maybe do a little painting. Inspiration has certainly been lacking lately. I'll leave tomorrow, see when I get back."

"Have fun, then!" Ivy left the clinic and Sophie waved her off as she drove away in her little silver car. The moment she was out of sight, Sophie whipped out her phone and began furiously texting. *It's happening tomorrow. Make sure everything is ready.* She got a thumbs up in response, making her grin happily. Everything was falling perfectly into place.

.

.

.

Ivy had been driving up the twisty road to her family's old cabin for a while before she started hearing funny noises coming from her engine. "Gosh, no!" She said to herself, turning down the radio to hear it better. "No, no, no!" But just as she was able to pull off the road, the car sputtered and stopped. She groaned and slapped the wheel. "Darn it!" She didn't even get out to look under the hatch, she wouldn't know what to do anyway. She pulled out her phone. No bars, no service. Nothing.

She had passed a small gas station a while back. It would be a long walk, but what else could she do? But after she got out of her car, another vehicle slowed next to her. The passenger door popped open and Ivy's mouth dropped open as Sophie stepped out. She didn't recognize her for a moment as she had never seen the woman without her nursing scrubs. "Ivy!" Sophie squealed. "What's wrong, honey?"

"Something happened with the car. I don't even know what. What are you doing here though?"

"Oh, I told you Scott and I had a cabin up here. Hearing you mention it made us think we should take a trip too!" The driver's window rolled down and there was Scott, waving with a charming smile. Ivy felt her face turn pink. The man was extremely handsome, which fit with the image of his perfect-looking wife. "I know there's no service out here, but why don't you drive with us until we hit a gas station or something to make a call for a mechanic."

"Oh, I couldn't-"

"Sure you can!" Scott said, flashing a white smile. "We're all going the same way, anyhow. And Sophie has told me all about you. I'm looking forward to getting to know you a little better."

"Really? She has?" Ivy grabbed her purse and slid into the back seat with Sophie coming to join her and soon they were riding off into the winding woods. There was a backpack at Sophie's feet, and a thick blanket folded between them.

"Oh sure," Scott continued. "She tells me about all her favorite patients. And I tell her about mine. Each one is very important to us. I work at Johnson Pediatrics."

"I don't know if I'm her favorite," Ivy said with a polite laugh. "Every time I go it seems like there's a million tests she needs to run on me."

"Oh but that's very important for any growing woman," he replied. "Making sure you're ready for what your body was made for." His words, and how he said them, made Ivy uncomfortable, but she glanced at sweet Sophie and tried to ignore them.

"I suppose so."

"Getting to help women in their reproductive journey is such a wonderful calling," Sophie said with a smile.

"And what's your current calling, Ivy?" Scott asked. "Sophie told me it has something to do with art?"

"Painting, yeah," Ivy said, fiddling with her phone and keeping an eye on the service.

"And how is that going?"

"So, so. Ups and downs, like all careers."

"Careers come and go. But family, building a family will last forever."

"Yes!" Ivy suddenly cried out, looking at her phone.

"Oh!" Scott chuckled. "I'm glad you agree."

"No! I mean I do, but I have some bars! I can call someone to get my car." Sophie frowned slightly.

"No, there's no service up here until the cabin."

"This must be the one spot! Stop the car and I can-"

"Can I see, hun?" Sophie asked, and Ivy quickly passed her the phone. Ivy looked at it for a moment and then passed it up to Scott, who swiftly shoved it into the glove box.

"Hey! What are you-" She tried to lean forward to grab it back, unbuckling her seatbelt but was pulled back by Sophie.

"No, no, no. You sit right here. We don't need phones on this nice drive."

"Give me back my phone, and I want to get out!" Ivy demanded, clearly freaked out. "Just drop me off and leave me alone!"

"We can't drop you off, it's dangerous!" Sophie said.

"Sophie, if she wants to leave, she can leave," Scott said from the front seat. "Ivy, honey, you look out the window for a spot we can leave you, and Sophie can get some snacks out for you to eat on your walk." Sophie began digging around in her backpack while Ivy turned to look out the window.

"Anywhere, anywhere is fine."

"No, look carefully. You'll need a place to has a shoulder I can pull into." Ivy leaned forward and narrowed her eyes.

"I don't see-" Click. The sound was unmistakable. The sound of handcuffs click, click, clicking around her wrists. "What are you- hmmmph!" Something thick was shoved into her mouth, soft between her teeth. Then rip! Something sticky was slapped over her lips to keep it in. Ivy was bound and gagged before she even realized what was happening. She twisted and pulled but was trapped by metal and duct tape.

"I'm sorry, Ivy, I didn't want to do it like this," Sophie said with genuine regret in her sugary voice. "I wanted to give you a little shot so you would just sleep peacefully on the drive but-"

"But we agreed no sedatives," Scott finished, still driving along like nothing was wrong. "Keep what goes into your body as natural as possible." Ivy pushed herself against the door to find some space from Sophie, her heart beating rapidly. But she couldn't free herself from the restraints at all.

"Hmmm! Hmmm!"

"Shhh, poor thing. She's scared," Sophie said like she was an animal. She firmly grabbed Ivy's shoulders and pulled the girl down to lay across the seats, head resting in her lap. While Ivy twisted and groaned, Sophie stroked her hair. "It's alright. We aren't going to hurt you. That's the absolute last thing we would dream of doing." Ivy started Ivy her legs wildly and tried to sit up, making it harder for Sophie to hold her.

"Honey, I can pull over and wrap her up tighter if we need to," Scott said casually. "I don't want her hurting herself back there." Ivy froze, her mind racing. If they tied her ankles, there would have been no way to run when they stopped the car. She would be even more royally screwed than she was now.

"I think we'll be just fine back here," Sophie cooed as the girl stilled her fighting. She grabbed the heavy blanket and draped it across Ivy's body. "I think our girl is smart enough to know when she's beat. You just lay nice and still and we'll have a good long talk when we get to where we're going."

"She better," Scott said, less convinced. "Start acting less than smart and you'll be in the trunk, missy."

"Oh she won't be stupid," Sophie chuckled. "Don't you remember? She got 1400 on her SAT."

"How could I forget it when you keep reminding me every ten minutes."

"Mmmphhh?" How the heck did these people know her SAT scores?

"We know so much about you, Ivy," Sophie said like she could understand her gag talk. She continued to stroke her hair, running a fingertip gently along her hairline as well. "You are an absolute perfect specimen. Now just relax for now. We've got a little ways to go."

Ivy tried to relax in her bonds, trying to save her strength. What was happening? Why was Sophie doing this? Were they going to throw her in a ditch in the woods? Cut up her body into tiny pieces? Drown her. The thought made tears fill her eyes.

"Oh, don't be scared," Sophie said with a tinkling laugh. "Here, I have some toys to make the drive go faster." Toys? What on earth could she mean? Knives? Ropes. She rooted around in her backpack until she found what she was looking for. It was something small and pink, something Ivy couldn't see well from this angle. "Don't worry, the blanket is for some privacy. I know you're a little... shy." Sophie slipped the toy under the blanket and pressed the plastic object on Ivy's breast.

Click. Buzz. Ivy jerked in surprise and shock. The toy vibrated rapidly against her nipple, sending a wave of pleasure from her breast. "Hmmm!" Click. Off. It stopped and she twitched and twisted under the blanket.

"Remember, you don't want to go in the back, do you? We don't want you there either." Sophie said with a word of warning. Ivy stilled again, breathing heavily. She needed to stay calm or things would get worse. "Good girl." Click. Buzz. Her other nipple was hit next and she moaned again. Click. Click. Click. Sophie turned it on and off, going between her two breasts until her nobs were pert and alert, even through her shirt. Sophie slipped a hand under the girl's bra and began playing with one side while she buzzed the other.

"Hmmphh!"

"See, we're just making you feel good. We would never hurt you." She made small circles on her sensitive breasts, lightly twisted her hard nipples, and fondled gently. Ivy hated it, but it made her mind feel dizzy with pleasure.

Then, while the toy still buzzed, Sophie moved it down, over the shirt until it reached her shorts. With a deft hand, the top button popped open and the toy was quickly shoved beneath her underwear. Ivy seized automatically, her upper body jerking off of her captor's lap. Sophie quickly pulled her back down.

"Goodness, I knew you were sensitive, but you start dripping almost immediately!"

"Hmmmphhh!"

"Oh don't be embarrassed, honey." She moved the small vibrator up and down, making Ivy's hips roll against her will. "It's one of the many wonderful reasons we picked you."

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Scott said over the sounds of Ivy moaning. "I want to make sure she's ready when we get her home."

"She'll be ready again by the time we get there," Sophie said, pressing the vibrator more firmly into her captive, making her squeal. "It will help her relax on the drive." Feeling anything but relaxed, Ivy shrieked under her gag as she was pushed over the edge, rolling down the roller coaster on one of the most intense orgasms she had ever felt.

"Hmmmphhhh," she moaned when it was over. Click. Off.

"Good girl," Sophie praised again, softly. She pulled the toy out and tucked it back into her backpack. "I bet you feel nice and relaxed now." She still didn't feel relaxed, but she felt exhausted. Brain fried. "Just close your eyes, and we'll be there soon. No one is going to hurt you."

Ivy didn't believe it, but it was hard to focus with her body buzzing like this. Her eyes fluttered closed, just to rest for a few moments. She thought she could feel Sophie's fingers graze her breasts through her shirt, but maybe she was just overly sensitive after her orgasm. If this is what a car ride was like, what in earth would be in store for her when they stopped?

.

.

.

"Here we are!" Scott loudly announced, and Ivy's eyes flew open. Had she really fallen asleep? It felt like just a moment ago she was being molested by her former nurse. But the car was slowing to a stop and she heard the man open first his door, and then the door by her feet. "Welcome home, Ivy."

"Hmmmphh!" While Sophie tossed the blanket aside, he grabbed her ankles and pulled her body towards the door. Ivy shook her head, and tried to scream through her gag, half-heartedly kick, but Scott was strong. Solid. He hoisted her easily over his shoulder and her kicks barely seemed to faze him.

"Grab the suitcase, will you dear?" He called over to his wife while he clutched their dangling captive.

"Sure thing!" Ivy whimpered and moaned as she was carried up the driveway. It was hard to see from dangling off the man's back, but she could tell the only thing around them was thick trees and dense forests. No one around to help. She kicked harder and groaned louder.

"It's alright. New places are scary, I know. Stressful. And we want to minimize stress as much as possible." Once they crossed through the doorway, he set her on her feet. He did keep a hand on her elbow, a firm one too. "I'll take the tape off if you promise not to scream. There's no one around and I'll just put it back on." Ivy nodded. She wanted this thing off and with her mouth free she could try and beg her way out of here. Or bite if need be. He quickly ripped the tape off and she spit the fabric out into his hand

"Please," she said quickly. Not too loudly, in case he follows through with his threat. "Just let me go and I won't tell anyone. People will be looking for me, they'll find my car and know something happened."

"Don't worry, I'll move the car tonight. And no one is expecting you back for a few days now, isn't that right? No one will be worried if it's extended a few more. Come on, let me show you around."

He tugged on her and her feet stumbled over themselves. The place was what she would dub 'rustic chic' i.e. rich people wanting that cabin feel without losing all their modern conveniences. "This is the living room," he said. "We have all the streaming channels on all the televisions here and the couch will need some breaking in. The kitchen is over there, but your room will always have a fully stocked fridge."

"My room?" Ivy repeated.

"Dining room is through there. Our little 'doctor's office' is attached to it. And through there are the bedrooms."

"Please, I just want to go home! I don't want a bedroom, I want-"

"Are you overwhelming the poor thing?" Sophie asked, coming in with the suitcases. "Why don't we just sit and talk and then get to the showing-off part."

"Do I get to leave after we talk?" Ivy asked, trying to pull her arm free.

"Shh," Sophie said, pulling the girl to the couch to sit between the couple in a tight squeeze wrists still cuffed behind her back. "Just listen or we'll have to get a gag. Do you want that?" Ivy shook her head quickly.

"No, no! Please don't! Just don't hurt me!"

"We keep telling you, honey. We aren't going to hurt you."

"That would defeat the whole purpose of this," Scott said, wrapping what was apparently a comforting arm around her, but kept her from moving at all.

"You know me and Scott have been trying for years now to start our family," Sophie said.

"We had to face facts, it wasn't happening for us. So we decided to find a special someone to become our surrogate. And since Sophie got to know dozens of women quite intimately at her job, we could get nearly all the information we needed from there to make our pick."

"Under the age of 30, not overly sexually active, not on an IUD or the pill, overall healthy," Sophie rattled these off like they were a grocery list. "No STDs, of course, responsive to stimuli. Easy access to paperwork."

"And of course, there were other factors. Beauty, intelligence, a good personality."

"And all those blood tests showed us you were incredibly fertile. You were the perfect choice."

"The perfect choice for what?" Ivy asked, the horrible idea refusing to plant itself into her mind. They both chuckled. Wasn't it obvious?

"You're going to be our surrogate, Ivy," Sophie said like she was giving her an exciting present. "You're going to carry our baby!"

"What are you talking about!" Ivy shouted, her heart racing. "Don't you pay people money to do that? Get someone who wants to, there are thousands of them!"

"How many of them would live with us?" Scott replied. "Complete control over diet, 24/7 medical monitoring, protecting every aspect of their pregnancy to make sure the result was perfect. So many things can go wrong. I see it every day. I had a surrogate come in just this year that admitted to smoking while pregnant. Smoking! So we must ensure the perfect conditions at all times. No amount of money would allow us that control."

"Don't worry, honey. We are going to take perfect care of you. You are never going to have to want for anything ever again."

"So, after I have your... child, I can go? That's it?" That's what surrogates did, after all.

"You'll be joining our family permanently, dear," Sophie replied. "Of course, you can't just walk out like nothing happened. We can't take care of our precious angel from jail, could we?"

"Besides, I've always wanted a big family." Ivy's eyes grew wide with horror.

"You're both crazy!" She screamed, trying to break away from the pair. "Completely crazy! Let me go!" They both held her tightly while she thrashed, Scott reaching into his back pocket.

"I think it's time we do our first session," he said calmly over the din.

"No! I'm not doing- hmmphhh!" A gag was slipped into her mouth and latched behind her head. It was big but soft, and she could easily dig her teeth into it. Something that could be worn for a long time.

"Are you sure? Maybe a bath or a shower to calm down first."

"No, she won't be calm until there's an adjustment period. The sooner we start that, the sooner we can reduce stress." Stress? They're worried about stress after telling her they're going to keep her captive to become some kind of breeding cow for them. Ivy squealed behind her gag as Scott stood and began to drag her from behind to the bedroom he had previously pointed out. It seemed like a regular, well-used bedroom with a massive bookcase covering one wall. While Ivy kicked and screamed, Sophie easily pulled it open to reveal a metal door with a keypad. She punched in a few numbers and that swung open as well. A secret room. To hide their victim.

"Your room!" She chirped like the gagged girl wasn't fighting madly in her husband's arms. Ivy took in the room as she was pulled in. No windows, but surprisingly spacious. A bathroom connected, a smaller bookshelf stuffed with classics, the mini fridge he had talked about, and even a television. But what she honed in on mostly was the thick straps on each corner of the bed.

Her handcuffs were taken off, but the moment she realized this, she was forced onto the bed and her arms were quickly caught in the straps. They were soft on the inside, but sturdy. Medical grade, she realized. Her feet were soon caught in the same way. No matter how much she pulled she couldn't get her limbs free. Satisfied, Scott kissed his wife on the cheek.

"Get her ready. Love you."

"Love you more." Scott left, shutting the metal door behind him, and Ivy heard the lock click behind him. Sophie reached into the side drawer and pulled out a pair of scissors, sighing when Ivy squealed at the sight. "Sweetheart, I told you. We aren't going to hurt you. Just sit still." She started cutting off Ivy's clothing. First her thin shirt, and then her shorts. Both were tossed aside. Ivy hated it but she was stock still still lest she be cut.

12