The Perfect Team - Jess and Harri Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I move to stand up but as I do, her hand grabs the waistband of my boxers. 'Let me.' I can tell she is nervous, but she doesn't need to be, I am so ready for her. She undresses me with a look in her eyes that has me unravelling at the seams.

'Tell me if I am doing it wrong?' she whispers as she kisses my neck and down my chest.

'You don't have to... ahhh,' her mouth wraps around my nipple her hand sliding between my thighs.

Harri

My hand runs over her abs and she parts her legs. I run my hand further through the little triangle of short hair till I can feel her excitement against my fingers, feeling my own body match her reaction. I never thought this would turn me on, but as I see her back arch in need I wanted nothing more than to please her. My fingers brush along her entrance as her hips give a little eager thrust.

It all melts into a blur, a blur of kisses against her hip, thigh, lips, and thigh again. I kiss my way closer to her pussy, loving exploring every millimetre of her. When I run my tongue over her clit she lets out a deep low moan. I never thought I'd be able to make her moan like that; the noise makes my own pussy tighten. My tongue is coaxing the sweetest moans out of Jess as she leans back. I dive my tongue inside her, she tastes so good. I am fucking her with my tongue as she moans. 'Fuck, I can't believe your... fuckkk,' her hands move to my head, her fingers in my hair as her hips squirm beneath me.

I move my tongue to tease her clit, sliding two fingers inside her, fucking her as her body writhes. Her chest is rising and falling fast as she closes her eyes, her hand holding my head as an orgasm takes her. I can feel her pulse around my fingers as she comes hard, her juices coating my lips. She is exquisite.

'Come here,' her voice is slightly throaty as she holds her arms open for me to press against her. I hook my leg over hers and kiss her.

I can't stop smiling as I confess, 'I can't believe how good that was!'

I see Jess smirk a little as she kisses me. 'This is just the start, babe.' The tone in which she says it makes my pussy jolt.