The Perfect Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Well almost.
7.3k words
4.2
32.2k
55

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/25/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Perfect Wife Chapter 2

Well Almost

Robert's point of view.

I sat cooling down from my last couple of dances when she strolled toward the bar. It was lust at first sight.

She was magnificent. An Amazon with blond hair. God, what an ass. Her capris were so tight that if she had a tattoo, it would have shown as an outline in her pants. Her thighs were thick and made for childbearing. I am wondering how many kids she would like to have.

When she turned, my little guy started to stir; her tits were huge. God, I wanted her. I wanted her forever. I needed to look closer at this woman with a capital W.

She sat at the bar, ordered a drink, and glanced at her watch. Damn, she is here just to waste time.

I observed her as I lined my dance partner up to get a better look at her boobs. I noticed her suitors kept getting shot down. Pathetic losers! I had had enough of these amateurs hitting on the future Mrs. Robert Bradshaw.

After the song was through, I thanked Melanie for the dance and walked to my table. So, I swigged down the rest of my beer and headed off to seduce my wife. But first, I needed to show the children how a man does it.

The object of meeting women is to get them talking without them saying "no" as the first word out of their mouths.

I walked up and asked Marjorie for a beer. Since I felt since I was well-known here, it would put this damsel in distress at ease with me.

Marjorie handed me my beer and said she would put it on my waitress' tab. "Thanks a lot," Marjorie told her. I was just another of these toads after those magnificent orbs. I know. I'm a hypocrite.

Here goes.

"It's about time," I blurted out.

"Excuse me. What's about time?" I heard a few seconds later from Aphrodite herself.

Her voice sent chills down my back. It was a deep raspy, sultry voice. She reminded me of the actress Brenda Vaccaro.

I followed up with the rest of the comments. I wanted her to know she was something special like no one else. It seemed to work.

Then she did exactly what I thought she would. Yep, I'm that good. You see, men always go for the tits first. I made sure I looked into her eyes. Yes, I thought I pulled it off. She had big blue eyes with a ring around it.

Then she gave me a shit test, asking me the color of her eyes. My confidence never waned. I never even looked back at her while I gulped my beer. "Light blue with a dark blue outline," I replied. I turned toward her and looked at her to reinforce my answer. It took every bit of willpower not to drool down her blouse.

Then she challenged my man card. I decided to go the absurd route. The woman knew her business. She had heard it all the before. Her tits drew men like Mount Everest does climbers.

So, I rolled out a couple of stupid pickup lines. She surprised me by rechallenging me. Ah, the gauntlet had been thrown down. No male calling himself a man could refuse. Dirty huh! I'll see what she can handle.

I gave her two or three of the best of my opening nips. That got her laughing. But then I pulled my watch joke and got a funny reaction I wasn't expecting. I wondered if my quiver had accidentally hit the mark.

When Jessica stepped in and saved me, I had one left, and I started to think, "What the hell was I thinking?" But I wasn't available anyway, so it was for the best. So, I said my farewell and invited her over to our table, or if she came back, I would love to dance with her.

I saw Trey walk back across the floor. He was rejected by a girl with her cackling friends laughing at him, and that pissed me off. So, when she tapped me on my shoulder to ask me to dance, I turned toward her and waved her off as if she had no importance, as if she was unimportant.

My friends burst out laughing as she walked back in humiliation. I hated doing it, but I hoped she'd learn a lesson. I waited about 5 minutes because I wasn't through with her. I wanted to leave a lasting impression on them and how to treat people. It seemed to work; she later begged him for a second chance and a dance.

A little later, the Amazon from the bar asked me for a dance. No way I was going to refuse that. The music switched to a slow song right before we started to dance.

We talked, and I got her name, Rebecca. I kept my distance, not because I didn't want to crush her against my chest. Oh, I did. But I didn't want to get too close; been there and done that, and I was not going to get too close to anyone for a long time.

Well, the kiss was intended as a joke. Yea, right, the trick was on me. I fell in love at that moment. I felt like lightning hit me as my tongue tasted her. I was scared, and I had to get out.

I came back to my senses as the crowd roared. I lost the bet and my heart at the same time. I had to get out before I broke down. I said my goodbyes, and I used the excuse I had to go to work early.

The next day at Sunday lunch, my mom asked me what was happening to me. I told her I was tired and had a lot on my mind. But as Sunday wound down, I felt a spring back in my step and was happy. I don't know why since I thought I'd never see her again, and it was just as well. I had my memory of that kiss to remind me of that night for a long time.

It helped with rub and tug later that night. Come on, man. What guy doesn't do it?

Later that week, I felt the door slam that shook the floor. I turned my head to see who it was. I had to raise the face shield to see who had come in. Damn, it was her. How in the hell did she find me?

It must have been one of my treacherous friends. She brought lunch, and I was starving. But first gave her the nickel tour and attempted to explain what I did.

She was an athlete and an Industrial Engineer, or IE for short. My father told me that IE stands for Imaginary Engineers. They try to be a jack of all trades and a master of none.

My Grandfather said they were lazy. Just give them a job, and they will find an easier and faster way of doing it for a cheaper price. Well, that applies to all lazy people.

She told me about herself, and I gave her the dope on my family, and we chatted. I think I know who her family is. If so, she's out of the league. That family is probably the richest in the state behind Ted Turner but with more power.

Damn, her tits are driving me nuts. She's lucky that I don't bend her over my bench and rape her on the spot.

When I told her I couldn't date her, she looked disappointed but no more than I did. I struggled to finish my work as it was without trying to force someone else into my life.

Without hurting her feelings, I had rejected her and not because I didn't want to see her again. Instead, I came up with a plan that I thought was genius on my part. Since she was an IE, I gave her something to think about. Save me time, and I will pay her in time--a win-win for me.

And if she doesn't, I have nothing to lose except those huge tits. Sigh!

Two weeks later, I was helping with loading a shipment onto a truck when I heard the door slam. She was back and headed into the office.

I smelled something rotten in Denmark. When I turned around, she was standing there with the biggest smile. She had a ruffled white blouse on with dark pants and short pumps. Dam, those tits look nice.

I asked her to come to my office. My new desk finally arrived on Monday. I need to remind myself it wasn't the desk's fault Sherry was a cheating bitch.

She explained her plan. Unfortunately, I zoned out for a second. The next thing I remember is she was snapping her fingers, trying to get my attention. Damn, busted; I was staring at her tits. I hope she doesn't figure out what I was doing.

I thought it was a great plan and would save me around $30,000 a year. She was right about everything, and a promise is a promise.

Sitting beside her in my truck, I couldn't keep my mind on the road. I'm sure those top buttons weren't unfastened before she entered my vehicle.

I had to ensure I used the right shifter when changing gears. I didn't want to confuse it with my hard cock. I almost came in my pants when she said, "I would see them soon enough."

When we arrived at the Three Dollar Café, I had to walk behind her to hide the bulge in my pants.

I inserted my hands into my pockets, allowing me to shift the little guy back and forth comfortably. But unfortunately, it hurt when I sat down. It bent straight up into my belt.

I don't know about her, but I was having a great time when I got a page that the alarm in my building went off. So, I told her I had to head to the office but was willing to drop her off first. She insisted on coming with me.

I checked out the premises, and everything seemed ok. So, I called the security company to call them off. But when I turned around, my jaw dropped as she stood in her lace bra and panties in all her glory.

After seeing them in the flesh, they were so big I was sure they had developed their own weather system.

I lifted her off the ground and placed her on my desk. I'm glad I bought the sturdy one. She stared at me like nothing I'd ever seen before. Her face formed an O. Her face twisted as I slowly inserted it into her.

I thought I was hurting her. I asked her if she wanted me to pull out. "No!" she said, sticking her fingernails into my ass, blocking my retreat. Still, she was orgasming; only air escaped her mouth. As I slowly drove into her further, she brought her hands around to my chest to protect herself.

Her mouth formed a perfect O. I couldn't tell if she was crying or coming. That went on for ten minutes until I came, and she collapsed.

I heard about girls squirting, but tonight I experienced it. My crotch and chest was soaked. Gawd, it turned me on. I'll have to clean up the floor before Mom gets to work tomorrow. It smells like a bordello in my office.

It surprised me when she got up and demanded I take her home immediately.

I thought I blew it. I thought I would ask her to come dancing tomorrow night. I figured if she were still Ok with me, she would accept. So, I asked her to accompany me to Casa' the next night. She apologized and said she had other plans but would see me next Friday. Good, I still had a chance.

What pissed me off the most is I didn't get to suck those beautiful nipples. They are three to three-and-half inches in diameter with a tan areola and a slightly darker nipple that extend about 1/4 inch when hard. Later I found out she enjoys me sucking and squeezing them when fucking her, but they are not sensitive enough to make her orgasm.

I was on top of the world all day Saturday but started having dark thoughts. Damn, she said she had to meet someone. If it had been a girlfriend, she would have said it. It was a downer.

That Saturday night eat Casa's, I walked in and bought a round for the guys; they faked heart attacks. I later found out they had given me the nickname of T-Rex because my arms were too short to reach my wallet.

When Anita whispered to me that Rebecca was sitting on the other end of the club with a guy, I turned and saw him place an engagement ring on her finger. At that moment, I died inside and felt like a fool. I slammed a twenty on the table and stormed out the door.

As I rounded the corner in my truck, I saw a blond-haired woman with her hands on her hips standing directly in my path, daring me to hit her. I slammed on to brakes to prevent the impending disaster.

I got out of my truck, stormed over to her, and yelled at her for scaring me while throwing in a few swear words for good measure. I told her as beautiful as she was, she would make a lousy hood ornament.

She stood there smiling and asked me if I had checked the voice recorder. That day was the first Saturday I hadn't worked in two years. I replied, "No, I hadn't."

She ordered my ass back into the bar to meet her friend. It turned out he planned to pop the question to her former roommate next week and wanted to show her the ring for her reaction. He turned out to be the ex-boyfriend she grew up with. I didn't see what she liked about him as she was bigger than him.

We finished the night, and I took her home since she rode with him. As we drove, I could see she was nervous. I thought she was going to break up with me. It turns out she was embarrassed about that first night, and her body had never reacted to a man before like that.

I chuckled and told her we should try again to ensure it was a one-time reaction. She grabbed my collar and dragged me to her place. Unfortunately, we didn't get past the living room floor.

She was still out of control but managed to breathe this time. I got to play with the fun bags and taste her this time. God, I was in heaven.

Mom asked me what was up. I replied, "Everything." She chuckled, and I turned red. I couldn't keep a smile off my face.

Everything was going great. Rebecca continued to make my operations more efficient, and I hired two more employees, which allowed me to increase sales.

Then she hit me with, "Honey, we need to talk." It was more of a mumbling noise with my dick in her mouth. It turns out she wanted me to meet her parents. I liked the thought she would like to introduce me to her family, but I had to play hard to get it. I didn't want her to think she had my pussy whipped.

I almost overplayed my hand right before I was ready to bust my nut. At the last moment, she pulled away. I was dying. My balls turned the prettiest shade of blue you've ever seen. So, I half-heartedly agreed to go.

She surprised me and swallowed me. She said she had never done it before. That's when she told me she loved me. "YES! YES! YES!" I yelled at the top of my mind.

Then I told her I loved her but wouldn't always say yes just because she asked me something during a blow job. OMG, I'm pussy whipped.

When I pulled up to her house, I realized that she was the daughter of the state's second-richest man. Shit, I hope he's not an asshole.

I met everyone, but I got the feeling the women were eyeing me like I was the main course. Ah, it's probably my imagination.

Her family is brutal to each other. Damn, I didn't know she had such a temper, and what a doozy it was. I thought the $10 million was a hoot.

We played ball. Damn, she throws fast for a girl. Note to self, never tell her she plays like a girl. I got lucky and drilled one about 390 feet, good for a softball. Of course, I had to ham it up for the family as I ran the fake bases.

I told her, "I guess telegraphing your pitches runs in the family. Damn, that felt good."

What concerned me was the display that happened while I had gone to the bathroom. From the bathroom window, I watched as Rebecca's family surrounded her. It looked like a pretty heated discussion. Then, finally, she stormed off toward the house. By the time I caught up with her, Rebecca had calmed down.

A few seconds later, her mom showed up and gave me a world-class tour of the house and all its antiques and heirlooms the family had collected over the years.

When I returned, her brother jumped in and insisted her dad give me a ten-million-dollar endowment to marry her. Although I thought it was funny, she was furious.

I knew I had to have a long talk with her when we got back to her place. Ow! My back is starting to hurt and tighten up.

We had a long discussion when we got back. I found out Rebecca is an abuser. She almost beat and smothered to death with her girls. Oh, Lord, help me. What a way to go.

Six months later, I got up the nerve to ask her father for permission to marry her. He said good luck but warned me to stay out of the way of his wife and daughters in planning the event. Just nod and say, "Yes, Dear."

He explained to me that he has never given any of his family money but would cover all the wedding price, and as his gift, he provides cash. I started to object, but he shook his head, informing me to take care of his girl and give him another set of grandkids.

I was thinking of a week in Pensacola with white beaches. Well, the beaches were white, but they were in Tahiti.

God, I hope he doesn't think I'm marrying Rebecca for her money. We talked about prenups, and we both agreed we needed one. So, we got our attorneys involved. We made a few minor changes, and they were ready for Rebecca's and my signature.

I took Rebecca out to Stone Mountain for their Saturday night laser show. We took our position halfway down the grounds in the middle of the field. I waited until Ray Charles completed his song, then went to my knee and asked her to marry me.

She shouted, jumped into my arms, and took us to the ground. She said yes and kissed me as the fireworks boomed above.

We heard screaming from the crowd. It would have been nice to think they were cheering us on, but no, it was for the fireworks.

I saw Rebecca's true temper for the first time the following weekend. James brought a Microscope to look at the diamond on her ring. She went at him with the intent to kill. I thought the joke was funny as hell. She chased him around the backyard. I knew my wedding would take place at the Women's State Penitentiary if she caught him,

Finally, she gave out and dropped to her knees, sobbing in despair. James returned to her, apologizing, and told her he loved and was happy for her.

He walked her back to where I stood, stuck out his hand, and said, "I'm sorry, Robert. It wouldn't have mattered; I would have still done it even if it were the Hope Diamond. Then, smiling, he stuck out his hand and welcomed me to the family.

He just couldn't help himself, I guess. It was just the way he was. He grinned, "Robert, we thank you for marrying her. We were getting desperate." Rebecca started laughing and punched him in the arm.

Then my world fell apart. Rebecca had her bachelorette party three weeks before the wedding. It never dawned on me she would cheat on me.

I received a packet by courier the Wednesday after the hen party. It had three 8 x 10 pictures that appeared she was giving a blow job to the male stripper. Unlike Bill Clinton, BJs are sex and would've been a deal killer for me.

That event happened a few years after Rebecca's party. It's a terrible day when your name becomes a verb. Have you gotten your Lewinski lately? Better now than after we're married, I thought at the time.

I was waiting for her at my apartment when she came bebopping in. She saw my face and knew there was trouble coming. So, I shoved the pictures before her and didn't say a thing waiting on her reaction.

She stared at me and told me not to move my fucking ass. I was expecting some excuse, but that reply was not one of them.

She got on the phone and called everyone at the party, including my mom and Morgan. They went with her to her party.

They had handed out disposable party cameras that took 36 pictures each. The pictures were developed in a one-hour photo lab.

They showed up three hours later. Damn, Atlanta traffic. My mom found a picture of Sherry in the background, my old girlfriend. It looked like she sent the pictures. Other photos that were missing would have shown Rebecca crushing his nuts. That's my girl.

I thought it was time to grovel, but Rebecca refused because I didn't overreact or run away like a coward. But there were consequences for me. So, for my punishment, I had to eat her pussy out for an hour straight. After that, she forced me to fuck her. Oh, woe is me.

We decided from there on out to discuss any innuendo, accusations, and rumors about us logically to ensure no misunderstanding was involved. What a concept, a woman that uses logic. Whoever knew.

For my party, I didn't trust her or my brothers. No strippers. I shudder at the thought of destroying my future with Rebecca: steak dinner, a little brandy, and a poker night.

We had a great time that went off without a hitch. Trey was my best man, and Rebecca's best friend Charlotte, her matron of honor.

12