The Perfect Woman

Story Info
A man has sex with a woman he is deeply in love with.
5k words
4.52
12.7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There she stood, Aza. Elegantly standing in front of him. She was the most beautiful women he had ever meet. He had taken her from their third date, he knew the moment their first date was over that he was deeply in love with her. She was perfect. She was smart, kind and witty, she had no obnoxious qualities. They really had a connection. They had similar interests, they both liked music and literature, but a lot of their conversations revolved around what's it's like living in a big city. She always said something that changed his view, she articulated perfectly how life, and the systems work in the city in a way he could never.

She was also perfect on the outside. She always wore a half top bun and then let the rest of her gorgeous long curly black hair flow back behind her shoulders. She had a gorgeous smile that radiated joy. Her beautiful brown shinny skin which tone were somewhere between the skin tone of a light skin black girl and the color of milk cholate. He could get lost in her deep green eyes; they had a hit of brown in them. Her body was truly perfect. She was tall, a little be bit under 5,9, a little bit shorter than himself, and had an hourglass figure. Her ass and boobs we're big, but just big enough to where they didn't look ridiculous, her waist was slim, but just to the point where she didn't look ridiculous, her hips were really curvy, but just to the point where it didn't look ridiculous. She looked perfect, but not artificial. Some women look perfect to point where they aren't attractive, they just look they're bodies were made to be as sexually appealing to the most amount of people, they have the slimmest waists, the curviest hips, the biggest ass, the biggest boobs. She looked unreal and dreamlike in a sense; how could she not be, but he couldn't see her as artificial. She also had small imperfections that made her beautiful in his eyes, she had a small scar, on the backside of her legs, near her right foot. If he were to make her up in his head, he wouldn't had put a scar on the back of her leg, but he liked that about her. The fact that she wasn't some object that God gave to him so he could take it on dates and fuck it, but a real human being, with stories, and a life before he met her, it made her feel more special to him. Even the smallest things, like the shape of her naked shoulders, really made her prettier in his eyes.

By the end of their dinner, they knew they were going to fuck, they could see it in each other's eyes. They way she rubbed his leg on the empty subway car. They were almost in each other's heads. They felt a connection to each other unlike any they'd ever experienced.

Now, with the door to his apartment closed and her standing there, elegantly, he leaned in and kissed her. It was the most intimate kiss any of them had experienced up to that point. They were both exploring each other's mouths, their tongues were lightly caressing each other. Aza slowly moved her hand from his face, to stroking his chest, to lightly grabbing his ass. They were slowly moved towards his bedroom, which was already lit. Aza threw her suit jacket on the floor, still in kiss and euphoria. She laid down on the bed and broke the kiss to take her shirt off. As she took her shirt off, he moved down to take off her dress pants. He stood up to admire her for a second. She laid stretched out on his bed, in black lingerie. He looked at her tits, they were big but not huge, certainly big enough to squeeze and fuck, they were the perfect size. She looked at him and gave him her gorgeous smile.

"I wanted to look pretty for you," she said in her deep feminine voice.

"You certainly are," he answered.

It was an awkward answer, but she didn't seem to care. Frankly he didn't really care either, he knew that getting distracted would make the experience worse. As he was about to go down on his knees. She stopped him.

"Wait, I want to see you naked first," Aza said, with a subtle yet strong confidence in her voice.

He had already taken his shirt off subconsciously, but he began to take off his pants, socks and underwear. His cock was already semi-hard, as he began to lean in and kiss Aza. Aza slightly rose her back, which allowed him to slide his hands behind her and take her bra of. He threw it on the floor and began moving down, kissing her on his way. He kissed her neck, her breasts, her stomach, until her was down at her pussy. He smoothly began pulling off her thong, she moved her legs to make it easier for him to pull them off. He threw them on the floor and watched Aza gorgeous pussy for a second.

It didn't have hair on it at all, it was completely shaved, matter of fact she didn't have body hair on her at all. Her outer lips were not small, they were full, they didn't hang though, you could describe her pussy as "fat", although it wouldn't be a just comparison with just how beautiful and perfect her pussy was. She was already semi-wet, not dripping, but certainly horny.

He began kissing above her pussy, looking into her eyes, getting briefly lost in the lust in them. He then moved down and started slowly licking outside of her outer lips, teasing her. He liked teasing her, but he didn't want to tease her to the point of irritation. He licked from the bottom of her pussy to the top, in one tongue movement. She responded with a little gasp of pleasure. He then started sucking and kissing her clit. As he continued Aza's breathing became heavier, and she started to occasionally moan out these groan-like moans, he could clearly hear the pleasure within them.

Aza looked down at him and whispered out loud; "you're so beautiful."

Not only did it make him hornier, but it also made feel him happier and loved. It not only strengthened the lust he felt for her, but the genuine love he felt for her.

The orgasms began to get more intense; the moans became louder and more frequent, she started to arch her back. Then, she would begin to climax, starting with a loud moan. A moan that if they weren't alone, everyone in the apartment would have heard. She continued to moan loudly as she was in an orgasmic high and he continued to eat her out, as to make her orgasms feel even more powerful. Her body even started to shake a little bit. As he slowed down, she began to slowly come down her high.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed.

She smiled towards him and started to laugh a little bit. Seeing her in such joy made him smile too. Their eyes locked, they didn't say a word, but said so much by just looking at each other. He was rock hard, and she was dripping wet. Through that one look they had to told each other that she was going to lay on her back, and they were going to fuck as passionately as they humanly could.

Aza moved to the center of the bed and separated her legs so he could enter. He pointed his cock towards her pussy and pushed it inside. As he looked up, he saw Aza give the horniest look yet, the most lustful eyes with an open mouth, she was complete consumed by her desire please and to be pleased. As he entered, she moaned a bit, not breaking eye contact. Her pussy was pretty tight too, having a strong grip on his cock. He leaned down and started to kiss her. While in kiss he started slowly thrusting, not hard, not fast, slowly. Between their kisses, moans would escape their lips, not as loud as Aza's previous orgasmic high, but high enough for the nonexistent people in his apartment to hear. She began moaning louder but eventually he began moaning louder than her. He started to pick up speed, depth and force. Eventually he rose up and watched her whole body as he fucked her. The feeling then changed; it didn't feel as intimate as romantic. He started to feel more dominant, and Aza started to feel more submissive, more sluty. It wasn't BDSM, I wasn't even porn fucking really, even though that thrust speed was getting there. But the sex got dirtier and rougher, still very passionate, and there was still a lot of love, but it wasn't as lovely. The pleasure didn't stop though.

"Ah yes, fuck me baby!" She commanded, with sexual desperation in her voice.

"You like this, don't you?" he asked, with clear feelings of dominance coming through in his tone.

"I fucking love it!" she answered in a slutty voice.

"I know you could never resist me though," she continued, her voice shaking in pleasure.

Aza was right. Even though he could hold her down, choke her and slap her face, she was still in control. He only fucked her this good because she wanted to get fucked this good. If she said stop, he would stop immediately. He may find the dominance empowering but he was still guided by love. His goal, whether he realized it or not, was to pleasure her.

Her big yet perky tits bounced as he continued to fuck her. He reached his hands down and started squeezing and massaging her boobs. They were beautiful, they were the perfect size for her chest. They were soft, but not saggy, they stood perky. They weren't fake, he hadn't cared before if boobs were fake or not, but Aza's being real made her sexier in his eyes. She was completely sucked in by pleasure. She was moaning and gasping loudly, her mind was drunk on sex. She started to squeeze her own boobs, massaging them like he did, looking straight into his eyes. Aza knew exactly what she was doing, she knew it turned him on, he had lost control of himself, fucking her hard, his only concern being her. Aza was in his head. She moved one of her hands down and started to rub her clit and using her other hand to pinch her nipple. She was enjoying herself; this was easily the best sex she had ever experienced. The sensation of being filled, pounded hard, with his balls slapping her ass, was wonderful. The visual of her man being above her, made her feel submissive, but his desperation, his moans, his orgasms, the love in his eyes made her feel dominant, she was still conscious, despite her hornines. He lacked consciousness, fucking her animalistically, but still had focus on her, and her enjoyment. She fucking loved it, even if she came again, she was confident she could fuck him all night. He was now thrusting at the speed of a pornstar and Aza was driving him crazy, and he knew he was about to cum at any moment. He didn't want to cum just yet, he wanted to fuck her in another position, one in which he could watch or touch her beautiful ass. He started to slow down, still with his cock inside. As he slowed down, Aza looked at him, biting her lip.

"You were about to cum, weren't you?" she asked, breathing heavily.

"Yeah," he answered.

He paused for a bit.

"I want to fuck you in a different position," he continued.

"You want me to ride you?" Aza asked, in a sultry way.

"Yeah, sure," he answered.

She moved to the side, and he laid down where she had just laid. She was about to straddle him, but he stopped her.

"Wait, can I rest for little bit, like 40 seconds," he said.

"Yeah, sure, I should maybe rest too a little bit"

He laid on the bed briefly, with his eyes closed, breathing slowly. She sat on the edge of the bed, undoing her half bun. Aza was still dripping wet, and he was still rock hard, but calming down made them both feel better.

"Okay, I'm ready," he said.

"But I want you to do something for me" he continued.

"What?" Aza asked, with a subtle excitement in her voice.

"Stand up"

She stood and turned to him.

"Turn around," he commanded.

"O, you want to see my ass," she said in a flirty way.

Her ass was beautiful, maybe the most beautiful part of her body. It was round and big. The way her cheeks moved, almost bounced a little, when she walked, swaying her hips, always turned him on. It could be bigger, even though it was still very fat, but her ass was the perfect size. If it was bigger, it'd be the elephant in the room. But her ass cheeks were certainly big enough that if he were to pound her from behind, it would certainly make waves. He wanted to spank her ass so bad. He was, of course, going to ask her, and if she didn't like it, that would be fine. He would never sacrifice her pleasure for getting to spank her luscious ass, but he would still grab it.

"Yes, now shake that for me", he commanded.

She bent over a little bit, separated her legs and started to shake her beautiful ass. Her ass cheeks moving from side to side, making beautiful waves on her skin, not obscuring her dripping wet pussy. Aza smiled, laughing a little bit, clearly charmed by not only his admiration, but his openness. It made her feel fully submissive; he was clearly horny but also now in full control, commanding her to please him.

"Fuck yeah baby, that's beautiful", he said, his voice almost shaking from lust.

She was being submissive, but would soon take the dominant position, as she was about to give him the ride of his life. She crawled onto the bed with a smile on her face.

"You don't mind getting your beautiful ass spanked, do you?" He asked

"No, l love getting spanked, just don't make my cheeks purple, I want them red," Aza said, as she began to position herself above his cock.

"I promise I will spank you just right," he responded, with a real sincerity in his voice.

She pointed his cock towards her pussy lips and lowered herself it, letting out the same entrance orgasm she did when he inserted his cock when she was on her back.

"God, your cock feels so good," she said after her moan.

He didn't respond, simply watching the most beautiful women he had ever met enjoying herself. She put both of her hands on his chest and started to bounce hard on his cock, almost at the max speed he had thrusted. He didn't now just enjoy Aza's kindness, intelligence or charisma but also her sexual confidence. She knew exactly what she wanted. He could see it in Aza's eyes, she was on fire, she not only knew exactly what she wanted, she knew exactly what he wanted. Aza's hair leaned over the right side of her shoulder. She flipped her hair to the other side and leaned in to give him an intimate kiss, her bouncing not slowing down. He loved it, that little hair flip was so sexy, it exuded confidence, dominance and focus. She was also loving this, moaning loudly. She loved this man; she loved his kindness, his openness, his admiration for her, the way he spoke, his charm. Aza also loved his body like he loved hers. She was especially enjoying their contrasting skin colors at that moment. Aza had dated many different men, a lot of them white, but she had never found any one skin color more attractive than the other. But she found his white skin really beautiful, it could be because she was so in love with him that she started to like everything about him. All of a sudden, he spanked her beautiful ass with both his hands that he had rested on her thighs. She responded with a loud, but short moan. She bit her lip.

"Mmhm, wanna do it again," she said sultry.

He spanked her again, the same way, and she responded with another loud short moan, this one slightly more squeal like.

"Fuck yeah, baby!" She whispered out loud.

He spanked her ass again the same way, and she responded the same way to his spanking that she had done to the previous spankings. They continued this way, his spankings getting faster and her moans getting slightly louder until he put his hands on her knees, letting them rest there.

"You just love my ass don't you," she said, her voice filled with satisfaction and confidence and with a gorgeous smile.

"It's your greatest asset," he said.

"Oh, I get it, that's fucking stupid," she said, clearly in a loving manner.

Normally, a stupid pun mid-sex would turn her off, especially since she knew how clever he could be, but his charm just made her hornier, it was weirdly sweet. Aza put her hands on his knees and stopped bouncing, instead started to grind on his dick. It was a more sensual visual from him but for her, the orgasms became even more intense. He reached up and started to massage her tits. They enjoyed this intimate moment for a bit, until Aza snapped, breaking out of her brief orgasmic bliss. She grabbed his wrists and pushed them down on the bed, holding them there. She started bouncing faster than she did before, completely dominating him. He was surprised but quickly adjusted his mind to the situation.

"You like this, don't you?" She said in an almost aggressive tone.

He simply nodded in approval. That was so hot, her repeating what he said to her earlier when he was in the dominant position, except she wasn't just dominating him physically, but she was also dominating his mind.

"Could another woman fuck you this good?"

"No," he answered, with a clear sense of sexual submission coming through in his voice.

"Say it!" She commanded.

"No other woman could fuck me as good as you, Aza!"

"That's right! " She said, her sexual confidence being at an all-time high.

But her consciousness would begin to fade as she was about to cum. He could feel Aza's hands shaking in his wrist. Her moans would soon turn into loud screams of pleasure.

"FUCK!!!," she screamed, her whole body shaking, releasing his wrists so she could use one of her hands to rub her clit.

He simply watched it; Aza's orgasmic high was beautiful. It certainly brought him to the brink too, with her muscles squeezing hard around his cock. She would begin to come down from her high. She looked him deeply in his eyes

"I'll give you 40 seconds to rest and then you fuck me hard from behind," she said, her brain so sex drunk it was beginning to get tired, you could hear it in her voice.

He laid there on the bed, closing his eyes, breathing slowly. When he opened his eyes, Aza was already in position, with her back doing a nice little arch. He decided he was going to cum on her ass. He positioned himself behind her and inserted his cock. It only to a couple of thrusts for them both to completely lose consciousness. They were now not two souls in two different bodies fucking each other but one soul stretched across two bodies experiencing a constant state of sexual euphoria. Everything they now did was sub conscious. They both moved their hips in the exact same rhythm, thrusting back and forth in harmony. Their eyes were locked, neither of them breaking eye contact. All of Aza's orgasms were screams, her voice was broken from pleasure. He spanked her lightly, he didn't put much thought into them, absolutely everything they did was subconscious. It didn't just feel good psychically and emotionally but spiritually. Their level of connection was unlike anything they'd ever experienced before, it changed them. Eventually, Aza reached her peak, she let out a scream of pleasure, a scream that was just satisfying to hear. For Aza, the orgasm was mind melting, her eyes going up into her skull. Her muscles squeezed hard around his cock bringing him to the absolute brink of cumming. The moment she had completely come down from the highest sexual peak of her life he asked.

"Can I cum on your ass?"

"Yeah, sure," she answered casually.

The moment the r-sound left her lips, he pulled out his cock and started to jerk off, aiming his cock towards her ass. She had started shaking her ass, providing him with a gorgeous visual. She looked back and smiled and gave him a lovely little laugh. He shot a big load of cum, a similar amount on each ass cheek. His moans weren't as scream like as Aza's, but they were still loud, the sound of them was a mix of moans, and groans, his voice started cracking at one point. After he was done, she stopped shaking her ass for a little bit, and then started shaking again. She did laugh as she was such a joyful sate, she really loved his cum shot, her laughing made him so happy, it was the best possible reaction he could have gotten. He moved off the bed and then stood in front of her, he bent down a little bit, and gave her the best kiss they'd both ever experienced up til' that point. After the kiss, he took 2 of his fingers and pulled some of the cum on her ass and put the two fingers in her mouth and let her suck on them. She happily opened her mouth, closed it, and as he slowly pulled out the finger out of her mouth, letting her taste his delicious cum, she gave him the most seductive eyes he had ever seen her do. When the fingers were out of her mouth she responded with a cute little giggle.

12