The Perfect Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should go and watch yourself in the mirror"

Aza got out of position and walked in front of the mirror in his bedroom, a mirror they hadn't even acknowledged yet. She turned around so her ass faced the mirror, and looked back, watching his cumshot on her perfect ass.

"Wow," she said in awe.

"That's a lot of cum, you must love me a lot then," she continued, giggling.

"I do, especially your ass."

Aza laughed a little bit.

"I should probably shower this off though, where is th-"

"It's over there," he said as he pointed in the direction of the bathroom.

She would begin to walk towards the bathroom, her hips swaying making her ass look even better. He looked at her ass cheeks, slightly red after spanking her. He loved that.

"I'll join you soon."

Aza looked back, giving him a gorgeous smile. He continued to watch her ass while she walked away. God her ass was just the best. The smallest things like walking were the sexiest thing to him, just her hips swaying, and her ass moving with it.

He laid down on the bed just to enjoy the moment. He had just had sex with the perfect woman. He loved absolutely everything about her, and she clearly loved him back. He hadn't felt so comfortable as he did at that moment, in a long time.

He walked to the bathroom where Aza was showering. When he entered the shower, she was busy washing her legs. She stood up, and gave him a deep kiss, creasing his body while doing it. Being with his shoulder, moving down to his chest, and then grabbing his both his ass cheeks, massaging them. The kiss ended, both of them giving each other lustful eyes. Aza turned to the wall of the shower, separated her legs and bent over, put her hands on the wall. He playfully slapped her ass and she responded with a sultry little laugh. She again leaned into him and kissed him, their tongues dancing together. She started stroking his dick slowly while he grabbed one of her ass cheeks, squeezing it. She stopped kissing him and whispered in his ear.

"You know, I never thanked you for eating me out."

Her deep sexy voice saying that in his ear gave him goosebumps. She began to kiss his neck, moving down to his chest, and eventually just above his cock. At this point he was pretty hard. He saw in her eyes that sexual confidence. She took his cock in her hand. She started to lick from the bottom of his shaft to the top of his head, all in one tongue movement. When she reached the top, she wrapped her lips around his cock, using her tongue and her lips to cover her teeth, and started sucking. She started giving him a blowjob, keeping eye contact with him, giving him the same seductive eyes that she gave him when she was sucking his fingers, except with more a little more dominance in them. She sucked pretty slow, using one hand to stroke his cock, and the other one feeling his ass. She could have easily made him cum pretty fast by sucking faster, maybe even letting him mouth fuck her, but she didn't. She wanted the process to be slow, to be sensual, yet sluty. He was rock hard, Aza loved the feeling of him getting really hard in her mouth. He was loving it, moaning loudly in pleasure. As the warm water was hitting his back, he watched this goddess give the best blowjob he had ever received. He kept her wet hair out of her face, and thrusted lightly, not mouth fucking her, just moving his hips back and forth, making very small movements, slowly. He didn't jam her head down her throat, she was in control even though she was being submissive in a sense. She would moan with his cock in her moan, the type of moan you make when tasting something good. He loved that, not just the sensation of sound on his dick but also the confidence of doing that, it's such a confident way of expressing sexual enjoyment, that you like sucking dick. She began sucking a little bit faster, gradually, and would do other sluty things like slapping his dick on her tongue. She deepthroated him, not choking one bit. She then took the cock out of her mouth, with strings of saliva between her mouth and his cock. She then began licking and sucking his balls, jerking his shaft in the process. He was absolutely loving it, one part of him wanted to grab her head and fuck her mouth, using her, and another part couldn't wait to see what she would to next, submitting himself to her, letting her work his magic on him. She stopped licking his balls a bit and said in a breathy voice.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, I wanna taste more of that delicious cum."

She took him in his mouth again, deepthroating him more often. He was loving what she was doing, praising her between his moans, telling her how beautiful she was. Aza's lips, tongue and throat was doing the best job ever, covering her teeth, deepthroating, making her beautiful moans. He was on the brink of cumming, his moans were very loud. He eventually came, filling her mouth with his cum. She kept eye contact the entire time, not moving her lips or tongue in the slightest. When she was done, she took her mouth of his cock, and stuck her tongue out, showing him the cum in her mouth.

"Beautiful, now swallow it," he commanded

She closed her mouth, swallowed his cum, and stuck her tongue out again, this time without no cum.

"You're so fucking sexy," he whispered loudly.

She giggled a little bit, rose up and gave him a lovely kiss. He groped her ass softly. They began making out.

"You know, you taste really good," Aza said, in between one of their intimate kisses.

"But you have done something really dirty, you could have called me a good girl after I showed you your delicious cum"

"Bend over," he commanded.

She positioned herself the same way she did before, bending over against the shower wall. When she had positioned herself, he spanked her ass, and she responded with a sexy moan.

"Good girl," he said, smiling towards her.

She laughed a little bit, clearly charmed by him.

They finished showering, and stepped out of the shower, watching each other's wet naked bodies. He took a towel and began drying her off. Aza did the same for him.

"Do you wanna sleep here tonight?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes, I love you," he confessed.

"I love you too," she told him.

He kissed her. He felt so warm, so safe with her. They were really made for each other. They walked to his bedroom, holding hands. As they entered his bedroom, Aza began walking towards her lingerie that he threw on the floor.

"Wait, you can sleep naked if you want to, in fact, I would prefer if you did," he said.

She could hear in his voice how he clearly cared for her; he wasn't being selfish. She understood that she could say no and he would still love her just as much. She did actually prefer sleeping naked, she always slept naked alone in her own apartment. She would definitely feel comfortable sleeping naked with him since she felt a lot of trust for him.

"Yes, I'll sleep naked with you, maybe we could cuddle?"

"I'd love too," he responded

They cozied up in bed and soon fell asleep together.

12