The Performance Ch. 15 - The Hallway

Story Info
A threeway conversation.
1.1k words
4.63
1.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d0br0
d0br0
35 Followers

THE PERFORMANCE - CHAPTER FIFTEEN

As Tom rounded the corner he saw Jason and Cate talking in the hallway. She was leaning back against the wall, legs crossed at the ankles, her arms folded under her breasts serving her big tits up on a shelf. Jason was completely invading her space, uncomfortably close to her body as he spoke to her. Cate was looking directly into his eyes, standing perfectly still, saying nothing and listening to whatever it was Jason was saying. Whatever the topic of conversation, he was animated in his delivery. They did not see Tom approaching until he had closed the distance to them by half. When they did notice him, both about the same time, Jason took a step back giving Cate her space and some breathing room. Cate lowered her arms to her side and fastened her robe a little tighter. She was still wearing the meet-and-greet outfit under the robe and her ever-hard nipples were prodding against the thin cotton of the housecoat, making their enflamed presence felt.

"Hey, did you forget the key card?" Tom asked, eyeing them both with curiosity. "Why are you still out in the hallway?"

Jason was the first to respond. "Your wife does not trust to be alone with me in the suite. She refused to open the door until you arrived so we've been waiting out here for 15 minutes," he said, in a slightly exasperated tone.

"Hmm. Maybe that's due to the stolen kiss and boob grab from earlier today. Do you think? That was a mistake, man." Tom stated. "And what exactly have you been saying to her while pinning her to the wall in this hallway for the past fifteen minutes? Reviewing the show? I doubt it. You've been making one last ditch effort to see how to get rid of me for a while so you can talk her into bed. Am I right? I'd put money on it. I know all about it, Jason. I know everything. And I know who you are. It's obvious how desperately you want to ravish my wife, and that you've been trying to seduce her ever since your little private lunch together. And I can't really blame you. She's a bombshell. I know your wife condones your womanizing, because yes, I saw the text she sent to you this afternoon asking after the progress of your seduction. I also am aware that Cate is inexplicably attracted to you in some way, for gawd knows what reason. And that is what it is.

"It could just be for the thrill or the experience of something new and exciting, or just some physical thing that she would like to get out of her system. I don't know. But I do know this...I love this woman so much, that should she ask for my consent so that she could have sex with someone else guilt-free...even you...I'd give it. With little or no hesitation. For reasons that are none of your concern. But that decision is hers to make. If you ask her to let you fuck her...and she tells me that's what she wants...I'll give her my blessing, along with my love. I will not hold any desire she may have against her. Now, I am going to go into the suite and let you two finish your little one-way conversation out here. Keep me posted will ya." And with that, Tom leaned in to kiss Cate fully and soulfully on the lips, slipped his card into the slot, and entered their room without a backward glance.

"Wow. That was something," said Jason. "That was quite the speech. He certainly is an amazing guy, isn't he? So...what do you think? He said that you are interested. You must have told him so since you tell each other everything. Are you up for it? Come on, let's go to my suite and we'll have some fun. It looks like you have a Free Pass if you want one. I promise you it will be a very pleasurable experience. In fact I can guarantee it."

"Well, that is just what I would expect you to say. In fact, all of that. And yes, Tom is quite something, isn't he? He loves me unconditionally, as I do him," she said calmly, by way of explanation. "So, I will be blunt with you if I may."

Jason nodded his assent, looking smug. "Go ahead. I'm all ears."

"Do I find you attractive? Full disclosure; yes, in many ways I do. You are a very handsome and appealing man and you are acutely aware of this. Your seduction skills are well honed and I admit to having my head turned by all of your compliments and attention. Quite a bit actually. Your masculinity and your confidence can be captivating, but it comes off as arrogance, and I must tell you that I find that an insurmountable turn-off. I don't doubt for an instant that you would be one hell of a fuck, and that I would enjoy the feeling of that so easily excitable dick of yours filling me up, and stretching me out. Can you envision that? It paints quite the mental picture doesn't it? I'm sure this isn't the first time you've imagined it.

"Yes, I confess. I'm an enormous tease. But no, I am not going to ask for Tom's blessing to let you have me. For the moment and foreseeable future, I am going to remain his and his alone. We have our small private issues to deal with and we are focusing on them and working through them. But he is all I need. Moreover, he is all I want. So, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and get naked with my husband. I owe him a long, sloppy blow job and I'm dying to pay up."

And with that, Cate inserted the key card into the slot, and before entering the suite, turned to face her would-be seducer. She unknotted the belt on her robe and pulled it open, exposing her near-naked body. She was still decked out in the seductively indecent meet-and-greet ensemble that Tom had chosen for her. Her nipples, encircled by the tight little rings, were poking out fully a half inch, and her dewy pussy lips were squished against the mesh of her thong.

"Take a long, hard look," She said, "I'm not trying to be mean, I'm merely giving you a final peek at something you've been staring at all day. And you can believe me when I say that my husband would encourage me to do precisely this. Good night to you Jason. Sweet dreams. And thanks again for an amazing opportunity. I really do appreciate it."

With that, she leaned over and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, turned, and went in to be with her man.

d0br0
d0br0
35 Followers