The Performance Ch. 21 - The Dessert

Story Info
After-dinner antics at the Sinclair's.
5.5k words
4.43
2.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d0br0
d0br0
33 Followers

THE PERFORMANCE - CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

"What do you mean you don't really do that? Don't do what? Have sex? I'm confused. What are you saying?" said Sasha, looking to Cate and taking another sip of her wine.

Cate looked to Tom, and again seeing no objection, began to explain their situation. She spoke of their struggle with Tom's E.D. and that they had tried all the known meds and treatments with generally unsatisfactory results. She made it clear that they had a very satisfying love life and that the sex was frequent and fantastic. It just so happened that penile/vaginal penetration had not been on their sexual menu for some time now. There were occasional attempts but not often.

Jason was looking hungrily at Cate as his wife said, "But surely you've been fucked? I don't mean to sound incredulous but..."

"Oh no. Of course, I have," interrupted Cate. "And by Tom. Many times. And many times by many other men before him as well. Just not recently. The obstacle just appeared over a short period of time and we've been able to adapt. It's fine. We satisfy each other as lovers abundantly well.

"Tom knows exactly how to please me, and if we're being bold and honest, he gets me off like no one ever has. He doesn't need an erection to make me orgasm. He is very talented and knows precisely what I like. And I in turn love doing it back to him. Oral sex is an essential part of our lives, and that's a good thing, because I have to confess that I enjoy sucking cock and I love the taste and texture of semen. I've got him totally addicted to me partly because of my world-class, blow job technique and expertise." Cate said with a big smile.

"Wow. Well...interesting. I don't mean to make light of your situation and forgive me if this is TMI, but I just feel that penetration is highly overrated. For me personally, it is the aspect of sex that I look forward to the least. I find it usually uncomfortable, generally messy and often painful. And thanks to Mr. Big Dick over here," Sasha gestured to her husband, who was trying to catch Cate's eye, as he sat there looking proud of himself, "I feel too stretched out. For me, it's just too much to deal with. Too long. Too thick. Too fucking hard. I don't like the feeling of getting poked. I much prefer to be eaten and fingered, or if I happen to be in the mood, a short, manageable toy. There. I said it. I hope I wasn't out of line with that little declaration."

Sasha then got up, swaying languidly to the music, as she headed to the bar to refill her wine glass.

Tom extracted the thumb drive from the laptop and secured it in his pocket. It was not going to be left in the machine where it could be forgotten and he was sure that Jason would love to have a copy for his own personal use.

Jason continued to flagrantly appraise Cate's legs and chest as he remained seated tight up against her. His efforts to peer down her top or ogle the substantial expanse of the thigh on display were far from inconspicuous.

And Cate wondered just where this evening was going to go.

The cute, buxom redhead glided gracefully over to her husband, glass in hand and said, "Dance with me, Jason. I feel like swaying against you a little tonight." The music, wherever it was coming from, seemed to magically turn itself up, gently increasing from conversational volume to dancing volume. Not blaring, but sufficiently loud that it was present enough to dance to, and yet still sublimely soft and romantic.

Jason hauled himself up from the couch, clinched his wife tight to his body, and started dancing slowly and sensuously. He was, of course, an excellent dancer. It was part of his skill set as a lady's man. Tom offered Cate his hand and they joined their hosts on the 'dance floor.' Before they came in to hold each other, Tom slowly and deliberately eased her jacket from her shoulders, laying bare her beautifully sculpted arms, and tossed the garment onto a nearby chair. He then looked deep into her eyes before kissing her passionately. Only after breaking the kiss did they meld into one another and start to dance gracefully in one spot. They were moving sensually with each other as if they were one body. Cate's back was to Jason, and looking over his wife's shoulder, Tom could see Jason's eyes making a concerted effort to undress her from across the room, while he held his wife in his arms and danced in place. Tom waltzed Cate around so that she would be able to see the tawdry display her would-be seducer was demonstrating with his unrelenting stare. He concluded that the man was simply incorrigible and that his unabashed licentiousness was the definition of insufferable.

"So, what do you want to happen tonight?" Tom whispered in Cate's ear.

As she opened her mouth to respond, they were interrupted by a tap on Tom's shoulder. "May I cut in? You don't mind if I dance with your lovely wife do you?" Jason asked.

"No, I don't mind at all. But it's entirely up to Cate. Honey, would you like to dance with our host for a bit? He is very eager to take a turn with you. Aren't you Jason?" Tom asked, mischievously.

Before Jason could answer, Cate kissed Tom quickly and pulled herself away. "No, I don't mind dancing with Jason for a while, baby. Besides, it would be rude of me to turn down such a reasonable and respectful request from our most gallant and hospitable host," she said playfully.

She slithered seamlessly into Jason's arms and said to Tom, "Go take a few turns around the floor with Sasha for a bit. She looks like she would be delightful to cuddle up to. Try to control yourself if you can, you lucky man, you."

And with that, Tom left his wife in the arms of Jason Sinclair and went to slow dance with the curvaceous Sasha, who had been observing the entire exchange with great interest. They meshed with each other and were swaying to the music, intentionally dancing sideways to Cate and Jason, the better to take in the little soap opera of seduction playing out across the room. For his part, Tom very much enjoyed the feel of the plush, curvy body that was pressed against his. Her cantaloupe-sized breasts felt soft and inviting pushed tightly against his chest.

Sasha had warned her husband to be on his best behaviour and figured that this was about the best she was going to get from him in this situation. He seemed to be resolute in his quest to conquer Cate and made no effort whatsoever to hide it. Sasha was unperturbed, and for his part, Tom appeared completely unfazed by the current scenario as well. They continued their voyeuristic endeavours as they slow danced, very much interested to see what would transpire with the other dancing couple.

Cate was looking over her dance partner's shoulder at her husband, opening her eyes wide, and cocking her eyebrows at him, as Jason whispered in her ear, "I have been dying to dance with you again. I've thought of little else since our first dance that evening in the hotel."

"Oh, I'm certain you've thought of much more than that Jason," Cate whispered back softly, as she was squeezed ever more tightly against his body. She could feel his erection start to grow against her thigh as his hands glided slowly and purposely up and down the small of her back. "I think I can feel the evidence on my leg right now as a matter of fact."

"And if you're again searching for panties, you are a little high up to discover them. But you needn't trouble yourself. I will confirm your suspicions and satisfy your curiosity, by telling you that they are at home - safe from harm - in their special little drawer," Cate said chuckling.

"How can I believe you if you won't let me check for myself?" quizzed Jason suggestively, as he toyed playfully with the zipper tab on her dress. "You could very easily be telling me a tall tale and I would be none the wiser."

Cate caught the attention of her husband, motioned with her eyes to Jason's hand, and gave Tom another little eyebrow raise. She was once again asking him a question in silence. Sasha witnessed the exchange and looked at Tom's face to see his reaction. He simply shrugged his shoulders, smiled at Cate, and cocked his head perfunctorily toward her dance partner. Cate smirked and gave an almost imperceptible nod of her own. She felt the time had come to torture her host a little bit, so she started by squashing her luxuriant chest a tad more firmly into Jason's as they danced.

Jason continued to fiddle with the zipper slider and Cate could feel his warm breath on her neck and ear as they danced. It gave her a little frisson. It has always been a hyper-sensitive area for her and she found herself getting significantly goosebumpy as it continued. She could feel her nipples react under her dress and introduce themselves against the lace of her bra with continuing pressure. And Jason's rigid member was becoming more insistent by the moment.

"Why don't you pull it down? Then you can verify that I am not fibbing to you," Cate whispered to him, her eyes still locked on Tom, who was watching with anticipation.

Shocked, but not having to be told twice, Jason began to slowly but steadily pull the zipper down the back of Cate's dress until it reached the bottom, which just happened to be at the top curve of her flawlessly, sculpted ass.

"Go ahead - feel - put your hand down the back a bit. Then you should be able to tell that I'm not lying to you."

"Couldn't I just slip this off your shoulders a bit? It would make it so much easier to check the veracity of your claim," he asked, leaning slightly away from her and looking into her eyes. His rigid tool was pushing ever more boldly against her leg and it felt like a crowbar against her nyloned thigh. "

"I suppose that would be all right if it would help you confirm that what I'm saying is the truth," she said impishly.

And with that, Jason gently slipped the dress off her shoulders and down her arms. Gravity took over and it dropped down to gather at her flared hips. Her chest was now on view in the alluring 'half and half' bra, her hard, thick nipples on display and trying their best to prod their way through the thin, delicate lace that served as their prison.

Cate looked down at her hips. "Go ahead - the dress - you can push it down." She looked into Jason's lust-filled eyes and then shot a quick look over to her husband, who by now had stopped dancing, and with Sasha, had taken a seat back on the couch. Both of them had settled in to watch the show and were curious as to what might happen next. Sasha seemed undisturbed by what she saw unfolding in front of her, and if she was surprised it was not noticeable. She merely licked her lips and trained her gaze on the action.

Jason again moved away from her body, creating just enough space between them to reach to her sides and push the dress down over her curvy hips and voluptuous ass. It slipped down her legs and slid to the floor, where it pooled around her pumps. Stepping out of the dress, Cate nudged it away with gentle, practised movements of her foot. She now stood clad only in her bra, heels and pantyhose, her big tits bulging invitingly above the lacy cups of her Agent Provocateur brassiere. They inflated and deflated like two bellows as her breathing became deeper and unsteady. Her plump, bald mound and tight slit were clearly visible through the opening in the crotch of her nylons. There was nothing to obscure the view of her sex now that her meaty pudenda was puffing out through the sizeable opening in her pantyhose. She felt deliciously playful and sinfully wicked. And very fucking horny.

She was aroused by her exposure and the fact that she now had a captivated audience of two on the couch who were watching expectantly for the next sequence of events. One was her life partner and true love. The other was her friend, student, and wife of the man who had just stripped her of her dress. Sasha began to lazily toy with one of her big fleshy boobs through her top while staying riveted to the scene not ten feet away.

"So... do you believe me now? Are you satisfied?" Cate asked, in a low, husky voice. She was no longer whispering and could be heard plainly by the attentive duo on the couch. She awaited Jason's reply, curious as to his reaction.

Jason looked down at Cate's exposed crotch. "Yes, I believe you. You are telling the truth. But - as I'm sure you can guess - I am far from satisfied," he said in a hoarse voice. He pulled her near-naked form back up against his body and sandwiched his stiff cock firmly against her bald pubic mound. The shaft of his erect penis nestled snuggly against her hooded clit and fat outer lips. He moved his torso from side to side and savoured the feel of her considerable bosom as it squashed against his chest. Her now visible nipples were swollen and prominent, thanks in part to the constant friction they were receiving from the movement of their bodies.

Cate set her sights on Tom once more, who held her gaze for a moment and read the look in her eyes. Then he simply shrugged again as if to say, "It's up to you". He glanced at Sasha, who was squishing her fleshy globe with more enthusiasm now, to see if she caught the exchange and grasped its meaning.

Cate disengaged herself from Jason's clinch, and the pressure of his erection against her, and said, "If you want to keep stripping me, you can, but that may be as far as it will go. So, if you don't think you can handle that, you should stop now and I'll put my dress back on. But know this - if we continue - whatever may happen - it's not for you, it's not for me, it's for Tom.

They locked eyes and were silent for a full half minute. Jason seemed to be considering his options and pondering what 'may be as far as it will go' could possibly mean. Tom was merely content to patiently wait and watch with fascination. Sasha unobtrusively slid her hand partway down her pants until the tip of her finger was just slightly touching her prodigiously large and protruding clit. So engorged was it, that it actually slightly tented the silky fabric of her palazzos. This was convincing evidence that she had forgone panties as well.

The romantic music still played and the soft lighting continued to enhance the intensity of the erotic episode taking place.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Jason reached behind Cate to unhook her bra. He stared directly into her eyes. There was no fumbling or awkwardness. He was an expert at this task. If there were an Olympic event modelled after this undertaking, he would, without question, be a gold medalist. Once it was unfastened, Cate gently shrugged her shoulders forward and the bra straps slipped partway down her arms. The cups stayed attached to her generous tits and she pushed her chest out, inviting Jason to peel them away. As he tugged the bra from her body, her tits tumbled from the cups, dropped on her chest and jiggled as they settled into place. She gave a slow shoulder shake and they swayed invitingly from side to side. She ran her hands over her stomach to her boobs and massaged the constrictive feel of the bra away, and smoothed out any seam lines the bra may have left behind. This was purely for effect. There were no seam lines. It was a very expensive bra. She only wore quality lingerie. Cate pulled her tits from her chest by taking her elongated nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, stretched them away from her body, and then let them drop. She cupped them from underneath she squeezed her pliant flesh as one might knead dough, and her thumbs teased her taut rubbery nubs.

Jason groaned. Loudly.

"Is that it? Are you going to do the rest?" she asked seductively, kicking off her heels and now standing only in her pantyhose. She was still cupping her tits in her hands, her fingers continuing to massage them firmly as she spoke. "You don't have to if you don't want to. We can stop here."

Sasha and Tom watched wordlessly as the action unfolded just a short distance in front of them. Sasha continued to slowly and gently tease her sensitive button. She moved her finger in lazy circles under her pants and emitted the occasional soft moan under her breath as her arousal increased.

Tom was just sitting back and soaking in the sight of his gorgeous wife being undressed by their host. He knew that she would be completely naked in a few moments and could not help but wonder what would happen after that. Still, it was her scene to stop if she wished, and he was very much enjoying watching the show so far.

Jason's boner was so hard as to be almost painful. He could feel the pre-cum leaking into his shorts and his balls were aching for release. Without a word, he tucked his thumbs into the sides of the waistband of her last item of clothing, and slowly dragged the pantyhose down her legs. Her glistening sex was completely exposed and in clear view as the silky garment cleared her hips. Jason continued to slide the pantyhose down her legs and had to sink to his knees to get them the rest of the way to her feet. In doing so, his face ended up mere inches from her pillowy soft vulva and smooth, hairless flaps. He could not discern the moisture there before, but now that her pussy was right before his eyes, he could both see and smell the heady evidence of her arousal. The perfumey fragrance of her sex suffused his senses. As he pulled the hose from her feet she lifted one foot at a time to accommodate their removal. In doing so, her now steamy little hole opened and closed as if to wink at him tauntingly. Her wet folds stayed invitingly open and distended, dangling deliciously from her cunt and glistening with moisture. Jason had the uncontrollable desire to lick her slick, bald pussy from the bottom of her slit to her impertinent little clit. The hard shiny pearl was so near his mouth it was tempting for him to lap it with his tongue, or take it between his lips.

In the meantime, Sasha had increased the pressure on her own engorged nub with her index finger, occasionally pinching it like it was a nipple and pulling on it as if stroking a tiny cock. Tom saw the motion out of the corner of his eye but his attention was locked on his now-naked wife and the host with the raging hard-on.

"Uh-uh, Jason. I know what you're thinking," Cate said breathlessly. "The answer is no. You can't lick it. You can't eat me. I told you that this might be as much as you get. You can stop now if you can't take it. I'll tell you what though, and here's the deal - if Tom thinks he might want to see it, and tells us it's okay, I'll let you fondle my tits and play with my pussy for a while, but that's all. Would you like that? Oh, and your cock doesn't leave your pants. Understood?"

Jason groaned and looked to Cate's voyeur husband, pleading with his eyes for the green light to continue. He figured if he could work his magic on her boobs, and get her close to orgasm with his fingers, then she would have to relent and ask for the Free Pass. Then he would finally get to fuck her. He so badly wanted to slam his cock into her and give her the thorough pounding that he was positive that she needed and wanted. He was convinced of it now more than ever, having heard firsthand that she wasn't receiving that treatment from her husband.

Tom could see that Cate was enormously excited. Her bare tits were heaving, her nipples were sticking out a mile and must surely be aching for attention, and it appeared that some of the other evidence of her desire was now trickling slowly down the inside of her thigh. It was obvious that Jason had been grinding his dick against her the entire time they were dancing, advertising his craving, and was hoping it might get some kind of relief. Sasha had described her husband's member in very expressive terms and he suspected that her depiction may have further piqued Cate's interest. And probably her arousal. At the moment he could see that she was positively smouldering. The smoke alarms were in danger of going off any second.

d0br0
d0br0
33 Followers
12