The Performance Ch. 21 - The Dessert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was no fool. He knew that in Jason's mind, the closer he brought Cate to an orgasm, the closer she would be to surrendering to him completely. Tom wondered that if given the go-ahead, would Cate want to open her legs and take that big cock inside of her. It had been some time since she'd experienced a hard dick, and he thought that deep down inside, she may long for it.

Sure, he told her that she had the freedom do whatever she wanted, but he really hadn't considered how he'd feel if she went through with cashing in a Free Pass. He wondered if feelings of jealousy and anxiety would overwhelm him if Cate ultimately decided that she wanted to go for it. There was nothing he wouldn't do to ensure her happiness, but giving his blessing for her to fuck another man? He knew it would just be sex but he wasn't confident it was a step he could take. Yet for some reason he felt that he might want to, if only for her sake. But what would be the cost to their relationship? Could it survive such a momentous decision?

Well, he thought," We'll just have to cross that bridge when we get to it. If we get to it"

Tom just looked at Jason, cocked his head to the side, and said, "Sure. I think I'd like to see that. Go ahead. But you follow her rules. 'Stop' means 'stop'. And 'no' means 'no'. No discussion. No arguments."

"Thank you," Jason breathed, still looking at Tom. "Is it okay if we sit on the couch and get comfortable?"

"Don't ask me. From this moment on, ask her. It's her show," Tom answered.

Jason turned to look at Cate, who nodded her okay, and led him by the hand to the couch where they sat side by side opposite Tom and Sasha. Jason wondered if by 'it's her show', Tom meant that she now had complete freedom to do as she liked. He wasn't sure how to read it but he was determined to make the most of this opportunity. He sat to her right, put his arm around the back of her neck on the couch and asked, "Am I allowed to kiss you?"

"Sure. I suppose a little make-out session can't hurt," she answered, winking at her husband, who smiled back at her.

With that, Jason wrapped his arms around her and put his mouth to hers while cupping one of her big, soft tits in his right hand. He expertly thumbed the erect, rubbery nipple making it swell and expand with desire. She closed her eyes, leaned into the kiss, and returned it with passion and enthusiasm, as his tongue began to probe between her full, moist lips. She moaned into his mouth as he started to squeeze her boob firmly, almost roughly, like an overzealous teenager copping his first feel in the back of Dad's car. But that was exactly how she liked it. It was almost as if he had stolen a page from Tom's playbook. Cate's sturdy dancer thighs opened involuntarily as the sensation spread from her chest to her now slippery vagina. Jason's hand deserted her breast and made its way down to the warm, leaky groove between her legs. Her folds were wet and inviting. He teased her damp, pouting labia, running his finger up and down her glistening slit, splitting her lips apart so that her soggy opening was visible to those looking on from the other couch. When he touched her clit and circled it firmly with his finger, she experienced her first little orgasmic tremor. Her lids fluttered open and she looked directly into her husband's eyes as she gasped open-mouthed.

Tom's response was to simply smile at her and nod his head slowly, signalling that so far he was comfortable with what she was doing and that it was entirely her decision to either stop what was happening or to keep going. Jason, for his part, did not let up for an instant. He continued to stimulate her hot, swollen button before venturing to slide first one finger, and then another, into her tight, squishy little box. Her grateful hole welcomed the intrusion and she opened her legs wider to allow him clearer access to her now very receptive vagina. He brought his head to her chest and sucked in one of her thick, brown nipples, using his tongue to expertly tease it to near-painful rigidity. The entire time he was stimulating his naked dinner guest, he continued to grind his cock against her leg with ever-increasing pressure. His fingers began to probe her tight, velvety opening more forcefully, her cuntlips being pushed in and pulled out as he sawed his fingers in and out of her creamy snatch. Wet, slurpy noises filled the room as the finger fucking became more intense. Jason attacked her nipple with greater ferocity, sucking and chewing on the bullet-hard nub, coaxing guttural moans from Cate's panting mouth.

From across the coffee table, on the other couch, little whimpers of delight came from the throat of Jason's wife. With her pants now pulled halfway down her thighs and one of her heavy breasts hanging out of her top, she deftly masturbated her spongey, hairless snatch. The sight of her husband violating her friend and teacher was intensifying her desire to climax. She was oh-so close to cumming and it appeared that her horny dinner guest was on the cusp as well. Cate's head was thrown back, her eyes now tightly shut, and her breathing laboured. Jason was a skilled and competent lover, expert in the use of his hands and mouth, so Sasha was sure Cate would be reaching her peak before very much longer. Her husband now had three fingers stuffed into her friend's cunt, putting increased pressure on her G spot and stretching out her syrupy vaginal opening. He continued to voraciously lick, suck and bite her stiff, defenceless nipples. Sasha imagined that she and Cate were both propelling toward their orgasms at about the same rate, and she started to measure her own actions to try and match her teacher's level of excitement. She hoped she could time it perfectly.

Sasha and Tom both inhaled sharply in surprise when they saw Cate move her right hand to the crotch of Jason's pants and begin to rub the length of his cock firmly through the thin material of his slacks. Sasha knew precisely what Cate was feeling through those pants. That sizeable tool had been in all of her holes, many times. Her husband's cock was big. Maybe not porn star big, but it was definitely a substantial weapon. It was long and thick and veiny. And it was topped with an oversized knob that always stretched the ring of muscles at her openings to near-painful limits whenever she chose to let him penetrate her with it. At the moment he was moving his hips back and forth, rubbing his throbbing shaft against his make-out partner, essentially humping her leg, and now mercifully, her hand. His body was buzzing from manhandling Cate's luscious, nude body. The thrill he was getting from sucking those voluptuous, soft tits, while he slammed his fingers into her dripping wet canal, was a fantasy come true. He was starting to rapidly overheat from the excitement being generated by their torrid make-out session. The exhilaration he was feeling from grinding his cock against her leg, and the firm up-and-down motion of her hand, was pushing him rapidly toward the brink. He was afraid that he was in real danger of actually cumming in his pants.

And when Cate violently bucked her hips against his hand, convulsing as a toe-curling orgasm rippled through her body, she squeezed his cock hard, rubbing it more energetically than ever.

And that's exactly what happened.

He felt himself detonating, spewing spurt after spurt of his warm, thick liquid into his shorts. He gasped for breath and continued to push himself against Cate's hand to spur on his skyrocketing orgasm. He lurched and convulsed with a seemingly endless ejaculation. Jason kept his fingers buried, but no longer moving, in Cate's gooey pussy until his climax subsided. The copious amount of semen soaked through the thin layers of fabric, and Cate could feel the warm, sticky goo against her bare leg and on her fingers. She absently brought them to her lips and took a slow, languorous taste of his semen with her tongue. Her legs fell open even wider and her head dropped back against the couch as she descended from her ecstasy. She sighed loudly, looked at Tom with her post-orgasm grin, and gently removed Jason's fingers from her dribbling opening. She winked at her loving husband and hoped that he was not too taken aback by her brazen behaviour. Showing off naked and teasing was one thing but this had gone way, way beyond that. She really hoped she hadn't taken the game too far. She was a little concerned that jerking off her host, and tasting his cum, while he brought her off with his fingers may have exceeded the limits that Tom figured she would set for herself.

Moments later, Sasha, having been engrossed by the inspiring performance of her husband and Cate, and stimulated by the practised fingering of her own womanhood, orgasmed spasmodically as well. She climaxed with a loud, deep and satisfied drawn-out moan. Her eyes rolled back in her head as the other three people in the room were held spellbound by the spectacle she presented. The redhead's big, fleshy melons with their almost freakishly long nipples, were now both out in the open and wobbled crazily on her chest. As her orgasm spiked, she slammed her legs closed, trapping her hand between them, her fingers still buried deep in her meaty snatch. She applied more pressure to her clit with the heel of her hand, and after one more colossal shudder, she too then seemed to melt into the couch, a big, satisfied, sex-drunk smile on her face. She looked across the way to see Cate's beaming face look from her - to Tom - and then to Jason.

"Thank you for that Jason. I hope that was fun for you too. I'm sorry if I ruined your pants," Cate said breathlessly, looking into his eyes. She kissed him softly on the cheek and gave his cock a final, gentle rub.

For his part, Jason just collapsed on the couch and looked across to his wife who was grinning at him, still lewdly exposed.

Tom, the only one in the room who had not yet cum, was just as turned on as the other three, but knew he had to wait a while yet before he would be able to get satisfaction.

"Do you want me to blow you?" offered both Cate and Sasha simultaneously. The pair then burst out laughing while looking first at each other and then back at Tom.

"No. That's ok baby," replied Tom, now also laughing and looking at his wife. "We should probably get going and I think I can wait 'til we get home. And thank you Sasha as well for your generous offer. I really do appreciate it."

12