The Performance Ch. 04: The Date

Story Info
Cate meets jason for drinks. Sparks fly. Kind of.
3.7k words
4.24
3.2k
4

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 01/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d0br0
d0br0
35 Followers

THE PERFORMANCE - CHAPTER FOUR

Jason was sitting facing the entrance to the bar when Cate came walking across the foyer in his direction. Their eyes immediately locked on each other's. Her high heels echoed on the lobby tiles as she closed the distance to the handsome gentleman who had been awaiting her arrival. She moved effortlessly towards him, her substantial breasts swaying invitingly under the thin material of her dress. Her always excitable nipples made their presence known to all as they rubbed against the material in response to her steps.

"Good lord he's good looking," Cate thought, as she felt the beginnings of butterflies starting to flutter in her stomach. "And why the hell do I feel nervous? This is just a business meeting. Nothing more. Still, he looks like he could be a movie star. Or a model at the very least least."

Jason rose from his stool to greet her as she approached him and accepted the hand that she extended to him in greeting. He immediately took her right hand in his, and placing his left on her hip, pulled her in to plant a soft kiss on her cheek. She did not pull away from this surprising (well maybe not so surprising after all) display of affection coming from a man whom she had only met once before and who was the husband of one of her students. She wondered why she so easily accepted his rather familiar greeting. It was generally not in her nature to allow such familiarity to people to whom she was only newly acquainted. That level of intimacy was usually reserved for friends.

"You look absolutely ravishing," Jason said to her almost under his breath, as his eyes moved up and down her body, taking in her barely covered figure. "Stunning. Just stunning. I love that dress. It suits you so well."

"Why thank you sir. So kind of you to say," Cate replied, feeling like she had just been stripped naked by his obvious visual appraisal. "I'm glad you approve."

She smiled at him knowing full well that she could reel this guy in anytime she wanted should she be so inclined. He was practically drooling as he now more stealthily checked out her tits and legs. If she were single she might seriously consider fucking this man. But she wasn't single. Her and Tom had been together for 12 years, and although not legally married, were committed to each other and have been since they first started going out. Plus, Jason was 'actually' married. With children no less. She was sure there was no way he was a cheater and that the attention he paid to her was purely harmless flirtation. Nothing more. Here was a sexy, handsome, successful man doing his masculine peacock strut for the benefit of an intriguing new woman that he found attractive. That, she was certain, was the long and short of it.

"Please. Please. Have a seat Cate," Jason said, gesturing to the stool beside his as he sat back down. "Let me get you a drink."

Cate climbed on to the bar stool and as her dress rode up a little more than she expected, exposing a fair expanse of stockinged thigh, she realized now that she was going to have to be cautious not to flash anyone. It rose not quite to the lacy tops of her stockings but close enough so that she had to be aware of her posture and how she moved, or there might be an uncomfortable moment or two.

"Thanks Jason but I don't drink. Alcohol does not agree with me and on the few occasions that I did drink, I did not like the way it made me feel or behave," she replied. "I'll just have soda water if that's ok with you."

"Nonsense. One small glass of wine won't do any major damage I'm sure. We must celebrate our little business venture. A seal-the-deal toast simply must be had. It's a time-honoured tradition," he said, wondering exactly what kind of behaviour she was talking about when she imbibed. He hoped to be fortunate enough to find out.

"Ok, maybe just one little one. But that's all. Sometimes it makes me feel a little odd and sometimes it just makes me giddy and a bit boisterous. Because I avoid it generally, it doesn't take much booze to have an effect on me. I certainly don't want to make a fool of myself," she said laughingly.

"I can't believe that would even be possible," he said back to her reassuringly while ordering her a glass of white wine and another Manhattan for himself. "I'm certain a gorgeous creature like yourself could never, ever look foolish. All you would have to do would be to bat those beautiful eyes or swing those hips and all thoughts of foolishness would be banished."

"I'm sure you realize that the eyes of every man in this bar were on you as you walked over here and I am being cursed and envied as the luckiest man in the place. That entrance was, let's just say, kind of overwhelming," he said. " I'm afraid that if I have to excuse myself and leave you alone for two minutes you will be crawling with prospective suiters. Not to sound full of myself, but did you wear this outfit just for me? And are you aware of the effect it has on men?"

She giggled. "Well, I think you are overstating for effect it but I appreciate your saying so just the same. Yes, I suppose I did put in a little effort for you this evening. I had a lovely time at our lunch last time and went home with a nicely swelled head thanks to all of your kind words and flattery. My husband thinks you may have bad intentions though," she said laughingly. "So...do you?"

"Well, I suppose you'd have to define your terms," he replied cagily with a big grin.

They chatted at length about the upcoming show and it was obvious that they were both excited about the event. They discussed their work, touched on their personal lives, and just generally enjoyed each other's company. Jason was, as usual, attentive and unabashedly flirtatious. Nothing too outside the boundaries of good taste but he made his attraction to Cate blatantly clear. He kept eye contact with her during most of their conversation, his gaze only drifting to her chest and elegantly crossed legs when he thought she wouldn't notice. Her luscious breasts moved under her dress with even her slightest movement and Jason was clearly enjoying the display, a fact not at all lost on Cate. His light touches on her arm or shoulder showed his interest and his desire to come in contact with her bare skin. At one point he touched her knee while he was emphasizing a point and left it there for a few daring moments, clearly testing the waters. Without breaking eye contact, Cate gently reached down and removed his hand, giving him a knowing smile as she did so. As she placed his hand slowly back onto his own leg she looked down and noticed that his dress pants were tenting in his lap.

"My gawd," she thought, "He's getting an erection. It has been awhile since I've seen one of those at full mast. I can't believe I'm having this much of an effect on him." She laughed to herself.

He noticed where she was looking and waited until her eyes again met his again before saying, "Sorry about that. It's kind of embarrassing but I'm going to blame you for looking so fucking delicious tonight. I hope you aren't offended. It just sort of happened. My mind is picturing what you look like under that dress and nature is simply taking over."

She took a sip of her wine and looked him in the eye over the rim of her glass. "Please don't apologize. I'm totally flattered. I might actually be a little offended if there was no reaction at all. I mean, this outfit is not exactly demure and I suppose it's meant it to be...somewhat...inspiring. I only hope that your predicament is not too uncomfortable for you. In any event, I have to go to he ladies room now and will be back shortly. Hopefully your friend there will compose himself by the time I return," she said, glancing towards his lap with a little smile.

With that, Cate negotiated the dismounting of the tall stool without exposing her naked pussy to Jason or the rest of the the bar and began a slow sassy stroll to the ladies room, only slightly light-headed from the wine. Alcohol always had a pronounced and immediate effect on her but she felt pretty good. Her swaying tits and plump rump were admired by most of the male patrons (and maybe one or two of the females) as she made her way past the tables. Once in the bathroom Cate took out her phone and texted Tom that she was having a lovely time and that all was well and that he was not to worry. She mentioned that Jason, although again being unsubtly flirtatious, was generally behaving as gentlemanly as she figured he could be. She neglected to mention the erection, keeping that little gem of information for when she got home. She did say however that she had not as yet heard the 'I want to fuck you' line that Tom predicted she would hear. Tom's reply was that 'there was still time' and included a laughing emoji and the green 'boner' emoji. Some kind of vegetable she guessed. A cucumber maybe? She wasn't sure.

Cate could hear that music had started in the bar and realized that this must be the time of the evening that the place gets crowded and people start looking to hook up. It was a hotel bar after all. Generally a target-rich environment. She left the bathroom and started to walk back towards the bar only to be met halfway by Jason, who quickly led her to the dance floor where a couple of other couples had already started to sway to the soft music the DJ spinning.

"I'm hoping you're ok with a dance or two. I mean, after all, you are a professional dancer, right?" se said as he hugged her body close to his and started moving to the music. Cate could feel the remains of his erection pressed against her thigh as his hand caressed her back through the thin silky fabric of her dress. He pulled her closer to him trying to make full contact with her on the dance floor. Contrary to how her brain was telling her to react, her body was having a polar opposite physical reaction to the current circumstance. She could feel her nipples further stiffening against her dress and her pussy start to lubricate itself slightly. She was hoping that she didn't get so damp that it stained through her dress. Now that would be an embarrassment. She did not want anyone, especially her 'date', to see that she was so obviously becoming increasingly aroused. Halfway through the number, the hand on her back slowly migrated down to the top of her ass and gently rubbed along her lower waist, and then continued its journey to the top of her soft, plump butt cheeks. He was clearly searching for something.

"I'm not wearing any if that's what you're looking for," Cate informed him matter of factly. "They would have shown through the dress and I didn't want to spoil the line. Don't read anything into it. It was just a fashion choice."

He put his mouth to her ear and whispered, "Well, it was the right choice no matter what the reason. I love imagining you naked under this dress. It conjures up all kinds of images."

"But Jason. I'm not naked under the dress. I'm wearing stockings," she teased. "And besides, you've pretty much seen most of my boobs already from the video that Sasha showed you from the performance. So, there's no real mystery is there? And speaking of dear Sasha, she must know that we are here. In a hotel bar. Together. Alone. Does she have any opinions on that that I should be aware of?"

The song ended, and Jason with his hand on the small of Cate's back, daringly close to her ass, steered them back their stools at the bar. Almost all of the male eyes in the place followed her progress. Cate then again went through the process of trying to climb onto the stool without her dress splitting open and revealing all of her juicy bits to anyone who cared to look. There were a great many who were gawking in hope and anticipation of just such a desirable occurrence.

"Sasha is a very open minded woman who simply lets me be me. She knows that I am a irrepressible flirt who adores women and she is ok with it. She is firmly of the mind that 'what she doesn't know won't hurt her' and also knows I am very discreet and cognizant of the fact that scandal of any type is never good. For anyone concerned. We do not have an open marriage per se but she knows that should she ever want to have a little fun without me that I would wholeheartedly embrace it and have, in fact, on occasion encouraged her to do so. While we are speaking of spouses, how did Tom react to the fact that we were going to be together unchaperoned this evening? And how did he react when he saw what you were wearing?"

"Well, Sasha must feel like one lucky woman to be married to such a handsome, charming, and understanding man. She is a very sexy lady and has some great moves in class and seems fully committed to learning some sensual burlesque maneuvers. I assumed that you would be the beneficiary at some point. However, I'm sure she would have no trouble corralling herself 'a little fun' as you put it should she so desire. I guess you don't feel jealousy at all. That must be nice. As for Tom, well he loves and cares for me completely. As I do him. He knows I am excited for the show, that I had a lovely time getting to know you at lunch and that I was looking forward to a nice, no strings attached evening with a potential gentleman patron. As for my dress and outfit in general, he was all for it and very excited to see me in it. Tom loves to see me create and perform the burlesque pieces because he loves the idea of me exposing myself, however teasingly, to an audience. In fact to anyone in general really. It's his kink I guess you'd say," She said laughing. "If he had his way, he would have me in much more risqué or revealing outfits than I generally perform in. On the street! He's a weirdo. But he's my weirdo. And I love him"

"Well, he is one fortunate man I must say," Jason replied. "He must be very confident in the relationship to allow you such latitude and encourage you to tantalize every man in your vicinity."

"Yes he is. On both counts. Our relationship is rock solid and he trusts me implicitly. And while we are on the subject of performances, I would really like to be able to have video shot of the event since it sounds like it would be the perfect venue to film my pieces, what with the fancy stage and lights and all. I could then use the footage for my FB ads and the like. I'm assuming that it would be all right for Tom to come and shoot the whole thing for me. Plus, it would also be nice to have someone who could help with costume changes and the like," she said.

"Hmm. Yes...I hadn't thought that he may want to be there. I'm not sure about that actually. I mean it's kind of a closed event and everyone in attendance will know each other and I'm sure will be, let us say, vocally appreciative of your talents in what may be an embarrassing display of typical testosterone-fuelled behaviour. You take my meaning I'm sure. Are you confident that he wouldn't feel the odd man out and perhaps be a little perturbed with the cat calls and such? I mean, nothing is going to get out of hand because my people are all gentlemen but I certainly don't want their good time to be stifled because our entertainer's husband is giving them the stink eye." Jason replied.

"Haha. Well, you sure don't know Tom. He is so used to seeing me shed costumes and gyrate in front of all kinds of audiences and would be the first to encourage hoots of appreciation from the men in any audience. I couldn't imagine him ever giving anyone the stink eye for ogling me and he is far from the jealous type. I mean, I'm here aren't I? Good lord, he let me out of the house practically naked to have drinks alone in a hotel with a man he has never even met and hasn't once called me on my cellphone to check up on me," she explained, obviously making a pretty solid case for her husband to accompany her. "No, you have nothing to worry about there. He is totally cool and it will certainly make me feel a little more comfortable performing for a room full of liquored up, horny men if I have my hubby there for moral support."

Jason pondered for a moment and then, again putting his hand on her leg just above her knee, told Cate that it would be no problem for Tom to accompany her, and that in fact he was looking forward to meeting the man who was so fortunate to win the heart and affections of such a desirable woman.

"Thank you," replied Cate, this time leaving his hand where he put it and not knowing exactly why. All she knew was that she was starting to get that little tingling feeling between her legs as his hand touched her and it caused her vagina to again begin to moisten a bit. She could also feel her nipples stiffen significantly and it wasn't because of the air conditioning. "That is very gracious of you. And I am certain that he is looking forward to meeting you as well. After all, he has heard so much about you."

"Oh really? And just what did you tell him about me if it's not indelicate for me to ask?" he inquired.

"I told him that you were a handsome, successful, sexy businessman who was an outrageous flirt and loved to fill a gal's head with compliments and stroke her feminine ego to the point of embarrassment," she said with a big smile.

"Wow. Really. Well, thanks for all the compliments. Its apparently my turn to be flattered. I hope I'm not blushing. And what was his response to all of that I wonder?" Jason asked as his fingers started to lightly caress her thigh.

"He said that it was obvious to him that you were trying to seduce me and that you desperately want to fuck me," she said, looking him straight in the eye, unblinking.

There was a moment where nothing was said. They were both dead silent. She held his gaze. For the first time in the evening he was completely lost for words. He wondered if the statement was fuelled by the wine, was meant to shock him, or was simply her being candid. In any event it had the result of momentarily knocking him off balance. A rare occurrence.

"He...uh...sounds like a very...astute individual, this man of yours." Was all Jason could manage to stumble out.

"Oh, he definitely is that. And right now he is waiting for me to come home to him. Which I am going to do right now if we are done. It's getting late and I promised I wouldn't be too long this evening," Cate said, removing the hand that was sneakily sliding even further up her thigh. She looked down again to see another appreciable bulge forming in his lap.

He looked her in the eye and in his best seductive bedroom voice asked her, "Are you sure I can't entice you stay a little longer and help me deal with the problem that you obviously caused here?" His face the picture of lust and optimism.

"Ha. Ha. I did not cause that problem Mr. Sinclair," she said laughing. That situation was not of my doing. You did that to yourself and you know it. You've been sneaking looks at my tits all night and your wandering hand is partially responsible for that decidedly distracting growth in your pants. You can't blame me for that. I'm going home to my husband who is anxiously waiting to debrief me."

"Oh really? Just what are you going to tell him?" he asked tilting his head at her like a German Shepard that didn't understand the command..

"Everything. He wants to hear everything," she replied. "And that's exactly what I'm going to tell him. He's very nosey that way. Very curious."

Cate got up from her stool, smoothed down her dress and moved closer to Jason. She put her hands on his shoulders and leaned into him, one of her big squashy tits flattening against his arm. She then gave him a soft, lingering kiss on the lips. Nothing too juicy or over the top but certainly a little more than a peck. she then said, "Thank you for a lovely evening sir. I really did have a great time getting to know you and I'm looking forward to the big night. I promise you that you and the rest of the boys will definitely love the performance. I'll go all out for you. That's a promise. Oh, and say hi to Sasha for me."

d0br0
d0br0
35 Followers
12