All Comments on 'The Performance Ch. 04: The Date'

by d0br0

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
d0br0d0br03 months agoAuthor

Thank you Ic69hunter. Nice of you to say. There is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

My wife and I are enjoying this story line. Cate let him keep his hand on her knee/thigh, mentioned his erection, gave him a nice full-mouth kiss, and even was honest enough to tell him that her husband expected him to proposition her. All the elements necessary are now in play.

We are guessing that hubby will want her to go further and that will add more fuel to the fire! My wife has been in exactly the same situation many times. A first 'date' is the most difficult, after that it become easier - as does my wife!

Looking forward to the next chapter. It's always nice to see a faithful wife allow herself, little by little, to be corrupted! Good, tight writing! But Cate's pussy won't be tight for long!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userd0br0@d0br0
Avid reader/ listener. Love Literotica. Have many favourite authors that I follow religiously and they, along with my partner, inspired me to give this writing thing a shot. Sure is different from writing songs. More later…