All Comments on 'The Perils of Being Too Trusting Ch. 04'

by koala011860091

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Careful

Love this story. So glad you picked it back up. The submissive to her roommate is a great genre. Just don't turn Keely into a super-domme.

Let Keely adapt to the role slowly. She'll be learning as much, feeling awkward, experimenting as much if not more than Heather.

And don't try blackmailing Keely to "reassert control" or anything. It'd actually be better in my opinion if she enjoys the fruits of being served, but isn't comfortable being completely dominant. Let her be more of a partner with Brad. Which works out well for Brad as he needs to avoid becoming obsessed with micro-managing Heather. So let him be the overall harsh dom who sets the rules and the routines, and Keely is the local help. She makes sure Heather stays in line day-to-day, follows her routine, executes tasks, and Keely gets to enjoy the fun of being served and being a spectator to Heather's continued submissive humiliations. All the while Brad slowly, carefully gets to push Heather more and more toward those scandalous things she admitted to fantasizing about in that infamous early cam session.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This is great. Love the potential of even more enforced nudity at home with Keeley involved. Please keep it going!

PaperdartPaperdartabout 9 years ago
Another very good chapter

Certainly pressing my female exhibitionism button. Nicely done Koala. Heather now has to deal with the demands and wicked imaginations of two masters. It would be interesting if Keely thinks that she is doing Heather a big favour by coming up with daring challenges. Heather meanwhile can't afford to argue with the challenges in order to stick to her story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This soo good

Please keep going in the same tempo. Take your time, cz you are really writing a gem here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keely's scheming

Getting better every chapter. Maybe Keely would want to interact with Brad to experience her own submission and exhibition side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
keep up the good work

I like where you are going with the room mates

cant wait for chapter 5

PRAECEPTOR CXXXV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
New Chapter

I see it has been awhile since a new chapter was released, great story and hoping to see the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story, can't wait for more.

This is a very good story line, well written and good character development, can't wait for more. I'm hoping you have not finished with story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous