The Perils of Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, the pastor recovered somewhat and completed the unity ceremony without the music. Somehow, we managed to make it through the remainder of the ceremony.

I definitely remember the "You may kiss your bride" moment.

The pastor, during rehearsal, sternly warned us against any untoward displays, so the intensity of Sunny's kiss completely surprised me. I was happy to receive and reciprocate, dipping her dramatically. Yeah, I think we heard a few gasps, but a lot more claps and whistles.

In that instant, my love was my wife. My spouse ! Just … mercy !

I felt as though I was walking on clouds as the two of us walked down the aisle, hand in hand, husband and wife, Mr. and Mrs. Miller.

We were escorted to my bride's dressing room where Sunny's maid of honor cinched and buttoned the train of her dress to the lace loops at its waist. It gave the dress the appearance of having a bustle, and really looked fantastic. It also had the functional benefit of Sunny not having to drag the train around behind her the rest of the afternoon and evening.

After her maid of honor left the room, I kissed my bride like I truly wanted to. We were interrupted by a knock on the door by Sunny's mother who told us the receiving line was in place.

Everyone offered us congratulations and added commiserations on the technical foul-ups, reassuring us we shouldn't think or worry about any of them.

The formal reception went off without a hitch, aside from the fact the only cake we were ever offered were the small bites we had for the traditional "Newlyweds feed each other a bite of wedding cake" photo.

The remainder of the three-tier cake disappeared before we had the chance to enjoy our own slices.

The after-party was not so trouble-free. The DJ we'd hired brought woefully under-powered equipment for the size of venue we were in and wound up blowing his amplifier barely two hours into the evening. Thankfully, it was after Sunny and I shared our first dances, the dances with mothers and fathers, and all the other traditional things.

There was plenty of food and drink because Sunny's extended family insisted on preparing a feast instead of having the event catered. They'd prepared smoked brisket and turkey plus dozens of various side dishes.

We ate very, very well. The food was phenomenally delicious. If there was one thing I could say to describe Sunny's extended family, it's how they could probably cook a rock with a spare tire and make them tasty.

I will tell you the stress of those two days made both Sunny and I very relieved to leave the party as soon as the limousine arrived at 10:00pm.

For our wedding night, I made reservations at a posh high-rise hotel in the Crown Center area of Kansas City. I'd booked a package which included champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries to be presented in our room, personal concierge service, and expedited check-in, because I didn't want anything unnecessary to delay us from engaging ourselves in the anticipated things which commonly happen when new brides and grooms are finally together in complete solitude and behind closed doors.

The limousine idled in the parking lot of the venue for about ten minutes while groups formed lines outside and cheered us when we came out of the building. The chauffeur opened the door for us, and I helped Sunny climb in. He opened the sunroof at the front so we could stand through it as people pelted us with confetti and blasted canned air horns. I had no idea who thought up the idea, but it was pretty entertaining seeing traffic stopping to see what all the commotion was about. A number of passers-by honked, joining the celebration.

I'd parked my rental car at the hotel earlier in the day and my father drove me back to the church, so I knew it'd take the limo a little over thirty minutes to get us there.

Sunny and I reclined into the plush leather seat, and I raised the privacy screen behind the driver after closing the sunroof. The stretched Cadillac departed.

I looked into my bride's eyes and kissed her tenderly. She took my hand and guided it to the bodice of her dress, pressing it to her breast.

"Oh, god," she said with a deep exhale. "We've been dating for almost a year and a half. How much longer 'til we can finally screw each other's brains out?"

I laughed hard and looked at my watch.

"Maybe forty-five minutes or so. I've been thinking of almost nothing else since I kissed you at the altar."

"Me, too. I don't know if I can wait."

She stroked me through my trousers.

I chuckled. "Easy, baby, I don't want to be done before we get to our room, and I don't want to pay the cleaning fee if we make a mess of the limo."

She dramatically and comically whined at me. "Slip the driver a Benjamin and tell him to floor it."

Sunny wrapped her arms around me and guided me to her lap. I relaxed my head into the silky fabric of her dress.

"We've known each other almost two years. We've been very friendly with each other for almost fifteen months, engaged for nine, and married for almost eight hours. Can you believe it?"

"No. I can't. It's still hard to believe. This whole weekend has been just short of a train wreck."

"Really? That kinda hurts," I said as I sat up, crossed my arms and mock-huffed at her with pouted lips. I agreed with her but teased her a little.

She laughed at my display, cupped my face in her hands, and drew me toward her. She flicked her tongue against my lips, then sighed with a beautiful smile. "Sorry, baby. That came out wrong."

"I get it. Not exactly a Cinderella wedding, huh?"

"Except, my love, for the fact it's now official. I'm Samantha Andrea Miller."

She smiled and kissed me tenderly. "There is absolutely nothing that makes me feel so good. Ohmygosh ! Look! I get goosebumps saying it."

I traced my fingers down her arm and got goosebumps at her goosebumps. I said a silent prayer in my head, thanking God for bringing Samantha into my life. We delighted in our new status. Husband and wife. Wife and husband.

Sunny said, "I think everyone had fun at the party, even though the music was cut short. And the reception was nice, too. Oh! I forgot to tell you. My mom told me at the party that she rescued the top tier of the cake. Did you know it's a tradition to save it and eat a piece on our first anniversary?"

"I didn't."

"Neither did I. She said she'd seal it up and store it at the bottom of the deep freeze."

At last, the limousine pulled into the hotel's grandly lit porte cochère. Attentive doormen approached the vehicle. I exited first so I could assist Sunny out of the vehicle as the chauffeur passed our luggage to a bellman.

We both thoroughly enjoyed the hushed "Oohs", "Aahs", "Her dress is so elegant," and "They look so happy" utterances from strangers who were passing through the huge atrium and lobby. A few even called out their congratulations more loudly.

The concierge stepped up to greet us. "Mr. and Mrs. Miller?"

I nodded. The fact he knew who we were surprised me. I can only guess the chauffeur had radioed his dispatcher who called ahead to let the hotel staff know our arrival was imminent.

"Good evening, and congratulations to you both. Please, if you would, follow me. I've already checked you in. Allow me to escort you to your room."

I could tell the man was well-practiced in receiving such guests. He moved quickly without rushing. His actions and movements were refined and fluid. He led us to a waiting elevator. There was another staff member already inside it, holding the door open for us as we stepped in. The bellman and our bags disappeared through a service door.

The other gentleman pressed the button for the thirty-fourth floor. We rode up in relative silence. Sunny and I were holding each other's hands, smiling at each other, enjoying the opulent treatment. When the elevator arrived at our floor, the concierge gestured for us to exit, and we followed him down the corridor. The bellman had somehow arrived before us and opened the room as we approached.

"Madam and sir, if you will allow me one moment, I will attend to your room and ensure everything is in order."

He entered and turned on various lights. The bellman followed him and placed our bags onto stands the concierge placed in a corner. It was all a show. It was a pleasant one, but I was certain everything would have already been checked. It was a carefully orchestrated display, but I don't think Sunny and I took our eyes off each other while we waited. We knew what we were about to do, and the anticipation was thick.

The bellman departed the room with the concierge right behind him. I handed each a ten-dollar bill.

"Mr. Miller, I placed your room keys next to the vase of roses. If there is anything you need, please don't hesitate to contact the concierge desk. Again, I congratulate the both of you and hope you enjoy your stay."

He hustled down the hallway and disappeared around a corner.

I knelt and placed one arm behind my bride's knees and the other under her shoulders. I lifted her easily and carried her into the room. I realized the rubber wedge which was holding the door open was not a forgotten artifact. The attentive concierge had intentionally left it behind so I wouldn't need to struggle with it while carrying my new wife across the threshold. I placed her on the bed then kissed her.

Sunny's words and eyes begged, "Baby, help me get this dress off and make love to me."

I placed the "Please do not disturb" sign on the outside handle, removed the wedge, and allowed the door to close. I locked it with both the bolt and hasp.

Sunny presented her back to me. I unfastened the buttons of her dress's train, watching it flow to the carpet. I untied then removed the incredibly long satin lace which ran through eyelets from the nape of her neck to the flare of her back. It unbound a pleat of silk which hid a zipper. I tantalized myself by lowering it slowly, kissing Sunny's back as her skin was revealed to me.

Since her dress had a fitted bodice, she wore no brassiere. Her back was completely bare. I continued my gentle kisses to the swell of her bottom. A beautiful white, lacy, thong panty showcased her perfect, beautiful backside. She shrugged her shoulders, and the entirety of her gown fell to the floor in a puddle of shimmer.

I held her hand as she stepped out of the mound of silk and satin. She began to disrobe me. My tuxedo, being far less complicated than her dress, wasn't difficult for her to remove. I wore no fancy undergarment, but she gasped when she lowered my briefs and studied my engorged shaft.

"Oh, my god, Gary," she sighed. "I want you. I need to feel you inside me."

I knelt to my knees, kissed along her tummy, and lowered her panties. I was awed to see her delicately trimmed fur so closely. I'd only before seen it from a modest distance if we shared a shower. I was enthralled at the appearance of her vulva. I saw beautiful, thick lips with moisture-matted fur. The hair on her mons danced when I exhaled mere inches from it.

Her feminine scent pierced me. I'd experienced it before on my hands, but never once directly from its source. For over a year, I'd fantasized about how Sunny's hidden treasures would appear, smell, and taste. My instincts took over and I buried my nose into her fur, smelling her body. I extended my tongue into the top of her slit, seeking the flavor of her wetness. I felt her knees quiver and she gasped when my tongue touched the spot only my fingers or clothed erection had pleased before.

She allowed me to have my way for a few moments, stroking my hair. She gently pushed me away and settled onto the bed. She encouraged me with her eyes, opened legs, and a beckoning finger. I could see the luscious, dewy flesh between her legs part, revealing a hint of her pink entrance to my eyes.

I climbed atop her and blindly, clumsily tried to find her opening. She sent her hand between us to guide me, and I pressed slowly into her virgin tightness. My bride's eyes went wide as I began to penetrate her.

"Ohmygod," she muttered.

I withdrew and felt her fluids coating my glans, and I pushed again.

"Oh god !" she grunted "Ohmygod ohmygod yes yes yes⁠—"

Her eyes were wide. Her expression thrilled me. I hoped mine exhibited to her the awe I was feeling. With each withdrawal and return, I was accepted deeper into her. It is impossible to describe the feeling of having my wife's most intimate essence coat me. It felt like precious anointing oil, exquisite in its perfection.

Think about how it feels when every single nerve ending in your skin seems to flash, seems to buzz, and seems to tingle before an involuntary, unexpected, sudden shiver takes hold. Such a tingle is perceived as terrifying when caused by fear but is perceived as absolutely divine when caused by sensory stimuli such as a perfectly voiced, lush, complex chord's resolution at the apex of a crescendo by a masterful symphonic orchestra.

It was how I felt as my penis was surrounded in my spouse's warm, wet, tight flesh for the very first time.

Sunny had given me the pleasure of her hands many times, and her touch would lead me to orgasm. Every one of those times, except for maybe the first, felt wonderful. But in the moment my beautiful wife accepted me into her, when her slippery embrace sheathed me, I felt the tingle. I closed my eyes and held still. I was so close to the point of no return. The new sensation, the feeling of exquisite, intimate closeness was overpowering. I remained motionless because I wanted to exist in that state forever.

Sunny grabbed my head and pulled me into a kiss so passionately that our teeth met. She latched onto my tongue so forcefully the central membrane underneath it rasped across the denticles of my lower teeth.

My senses were heightened. I felt enclosed. Encased.

I felt whole.

I felt an intensity of love and devotion I thought impossible.

My beautiful, caring, compassionate, empathetic, sexy-as-hell fiancée-then-wife, at that moment, became my mate , and I was hers.

We gave each other our virginity in uninhibited, unabashed glee.

"Baby, you're indescribable! It feels so good being inside you! Oh, god I love you!" I grunted, thrusting into her depths repeatedly and energetically.

I was so close to the edge it hurt. My body craved release, but I forced myself to slow again.

"Don't stop !" she almost yelled. She cried as she lifted her pelvis, bucking against me. "Why are you teasing me? Don't stop!"

Sunny wrapped her legs around mine and quivered, tilting her hips and drawing me in and out of her with her own motions. I couldn't hold myself back any longer. I pushed myself up on my hands and extended arms and let my visceral, primal urges take over.

"Yes !" she cried.

She peered into me with her deep brown eyes, and I erupted, pushing as far into her body as I could, our pubic pads in tight contact. Sunny gripped my ass tightly, pulling me to her. I felt her twitches.

I'm not sure I didn't almost pass out. I definitely know I saw stars as I emptied myself into Sunny's depths. Her grip tightened as her eyes clamped closed.

"Ooh," she groaned in parallel with my own noises.

We remained entwined for several glorious minutes. Her expression appeared as if she'd awakened from a deep slumber as I kissed her tenderly. She exhibited utter contentment. I rolled to her side and held her completely naked body close to mine, stroking her everywhere I could reach and feeling nothing but warm, sweat-sheened skin.

No silk. No satin. No cotton. Nothing. No barriers of any sort. Nothing anywhere but beautiful bare skin. Our bodies nestled together in perfect geometric congruity.

As the bliss began to fade, the world slowly crept back around us. It first made itself known with my touch because I couldn't run my fingers through Sunny's hair. It was stiff and coarse from the fixatives used in its elegant styling. Then I caught a whiff of myself as I reached back to scratch a minor itch on the back of my neck.

Sunny had been enrobed in what I imagined had to have been a horribly uncomfortable dress for upwards of nine or ten hours, and I in a stuffy tuxedo just as long.

"This is gonna sound weird, but do you know what sounds really good to me right about now?" I asked.

"Hmm."

"A hot bath."

She chuckled and fanned her hand in front of her nose humorously. "I think that's a great idea."

We forced ourselves out of the bed and strolled to the bathroom. I turned on the water and adjusted the temperature as it began filling the oversized tub. I turned and saw Sunny perched on the toilet, a sight I'd never seen.

She laughed. "I have to pee!"

The sounds of her flowing into the toilet and the faucet filling the tub, like a yawn reflex, had the inevitable effect of giving me the same urge.

I chuckled. "Hurry up, babe, I have to go, too."

"Your stuff is coming out of me. It feels so weird," she said with a curious grin on her face.

Her giggles made me feel bizarrely proud. When she was done on the toilet, I helped her step into the tub. She settled into the hot water with a deep sigh. I did my business and then remembered something forgotten. I washed my hands and left the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Sunny called out.

"Give me a minute!" I said as I began to remove the foil and muselet from the chilled bottle of champagne which was waiting in a bucket of barely melted ice.

I'd never opened a bottle of champagne, and I was a little scared the cork would pop me in the face, so I pointed the neck toward the heavy curtains drawn over the windows, knowing they would act as a safe backstop as I pushed on the cork with my thumb.

"What are you⁠—"

She was interrupted by the unmistakable pop.

"Oh! Oh, yay !" she cheered.

I brought the two flutes, along with the plate of six luscious-looking chocolate-dipped strawberries, to my waiting wife. I situated the items along the broad marbled end of the bath. I went back to the bedroom, fetched the ice bucket with the bottle in it, and sat it on the floor next to the tub.

I settled into the opposite end of the bath, facing my bride. I handed her an empty flute and filled it. A wave of bubbles poured over its rim and Sunny's fingers, dripping into the water. It made her laugh happily. I no less clumsily filled my own.

"To us," I said, offering a toast. "May we exist in happiness and harmony our entire lives."

She clinked her glass against mine, and we drank. She pivoted herself around, nestled between my legs, and rested her back against my torso.

"You know you've just committed a crime by serving me alcohol, right?"

"It's not legal here in Missouri, but I won't tell anyone if you don't. Where you're moving tomorrow, it's legal to serve alcohol to one's spouse even if they're under twenty-one."

"Really? That seems oddly convenient. I'll be twenty-one in a couple of months, so it won't matter for long."

Sunny offered me a dark chocolate-dipped strawberry and I took a healthy nip, deliberately grazing her fingertips with my teeth.

She laughed. "Did you just try to bite me?"

"Believe me, baby, it won't be the last time."

She popped the rest of the berry into her mouth and washed it down with a gulp of champagne.

"Oh my lord, the combination is so yummy," she sighed at the perfect pairing of flavors.

She favored the milk chocolate, and I favored the dark. We agreed white chocolate had no place on strawberries. We enjoyed the entire plate together. We also enjoyed more than half the bottle of champagne, getting a bit tipsy. The tub had cooled, so I drained a few dozen gallons and replaced them with warmer water.