The Perils of Paula Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,216 Followers

Cheryl: Make yourself at home, wine is in the pantry and the fridge is stocked.

Nevertheless, despite her generous offer I only had one glass of wine and spent the rest of the time flipping through magazines and examining her bookshelf. Despite the fact that she'd decided to sell the flat Cheryl had made herself quite at home here judging by the books and DVD collection. One book in particular caught my eye, it was an anniversary printing of The Joy of Sex and that led me by degrees to her bedroom. Well, she said make yourself at home and when I opened the wardrobe I discovered that Conservative Cheryl had a distinctive BDSM side to her. She had a leather catsuit that made me think of Meredith, a couple of leather skirts, jackets and a slinky leather dress with a zipper up the front and buckles. There were other items of clothing that suggested Cheryl liked role play with a nice variety of waitress, nurse, equestrian, police and school uniforms.

The bed however was very distinctive and made in a similar style to the glass-topped coffee table in the living room. The bedhead was made of tree branches that had been lacquered and fastened with wooden pegs to recycled railway sleepers. Two sets of novelty handcuffs dangled from each side of the bedhead. Cheryl arrived home a little while later and greeted me with a smile and a nod as she dumped her handbag on the coffee table and then her eyes shifted as the phone rang.

"Excuse me, I have to take this call," she took the phone out of her bag.

I tuned out as I rearranged myself and she eventually ended the call.

"Sorry about that," she apologised, "I might be off duty, so to speak but duty always calls, it's one of the perks and downfalls of my job. I get paid a lot of money but I've always got to be ready to pick up a phone or go into work."

"That's cool," I regarded her, "I had a good look around the flat."

"And?" Cheryl's eyes narrowed.

"You've got a very interesting wardrobe and I love that bed, where did you get it?"

"A dealer on the Gold Coast. I originally bought it for the other house but Sam hated it so I put it in here, I have to piss, you want another one?" Cheryl got to her feet.

"No thanks, I have to drive home and cook dinner for the kids but I'll get you a wine."

"Thanks, I'll have whatever you've had."

When she returned she was sliding the jacket over her shoulders and I'd shifted position to take the shorter section of the couch. Cheryl looked as if she'd take the longer section but then she settled into the corner and grinned.

"You must have read my mind, this is my favourite bit of the couch," she bent down and unzipped an ankle boot, "this was another of my bargains that Sam didn't like."

"What's wrong with him?" I leaned on my palm, "is he blind?"

"Oh he likes it, but what he hates is the fact that I bought it," she pulled the boot off and unzipped the other one, "Sam is a chip off the old block. His father is a self made millionaire and his wife is your typical Italian housewife. She's always in the kitchen or pottering around the garden, they can afford to buy the most expensive groceries but she always grows her own."

Cheryl put both boots aside and picking up her wineglass, took a mouthful.

"Hmm mm, that hits the spot," she closed her eyes, "Sam can never get his head around the fact that I earn more money than him," she leaned back with the glass.

"At first I thought it was quaint, kind of old fashioned but eventually he'd grow out of it but it's just become worse over the years. I should have listened to my mum," she took another sip.

"When I told her that Sam had proposed to me she told me to have a good look at his bad traits, she said that while marriage did change people you could never count on it changing everything. His bad traits might never change and they could get worse. Her advice was to imagine myself living with that for the rest of my life."

"But you didn't listen," I broke in, "been there, done that."

"Oh I listened but I thought I was strong enough to handle it, but it's like a constant drip feed of bloody negativity and always having to keep on my toes. I think that's why I'm dragging my feet with this place. I should just sell the bloody place and move on but it's so nice to come back here a few nights in the week and not have to put up with his incessant nagging. He's like an old woman," she took another sip and smirked.

"Now who's the fucking nagging bitch, sorry."

"No need to apologise, we all need to vent. My husband doesn't nag, he's even house trained but he's got this annoying habit of sharing himself with other women. I wouldn't have gone down this route if he hadn't started it off with his little fling with that little slut."

"Now if Sam had the balls to have an affair I think I'd leave him in a heartbeat," she angled herself towards me, "his father was quite the ladies man in his youth but old age has slowed him down or maybe his wife finally put her foot down. I look at him sitting in his garden or pottering around the house and think that's what I have to look forward to in twenty years time."

"Except you're the one having affairs," I replied.

"Yeah, there is that as well. The first one was a complete accident, he was some guy who came from the Sydney branch to do some training. I thought he was a stuck up prick but he kind of grew on me and when he invited me out for lunch I went along with it. I never intended to go back to the hotel room that night but I guess I wanted an opportunity to put him in his place but instead it was him who put me in my place," she smoothed out her trousers.

"He fucked my brains out and then the next day he was back on a plane to Sydney and that was the last I heard from him and I guess that set the tone for my extra marital affairs. I like my flings but I never make the mistake of letting it become a permanent arrangement and I've had some generous offers from some really decent guys but it always revolves around me being their woman. I had one guy who wanted to give me the keys to a Southbank apartment, all I had to do was not see any other guy apart from my husband."

"And you turned him down."

"I'm no one's bitch," she stretched her legs out, "what is it about men that they have to put you in a box and only let you out when they want to show you off or play with you?"

"Women can be just as possessive," I countered.

"Yeah, but women can negotiate with other women," our eyes met, "and what about you? Are you the possessive kind?"

"I'm fucking women behind my husband's back," I replied, "it would be a bit hypocritical if I got possessive, I go back home after fucking another woman and cook dinner for him. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, I'm not about to put handcuffs on a lover."

"A shame," she poked my leg playfully, "I have two very nice pairs of handcuffs."

"I know, I saw them," I glanced at her, "although I'm not big on handcuffs."

"They were a present from Stephen, a guy I was seeing for a few weeks, he liked to be restrained but he didn't want his brother finding them."

"Why not?"

"His brother is only thirteen," she took another sip, "Stephen might have a dark side but he's very protective of his younger brother. Their parents were killed in a car accident and he's looked after his brother and sister ever since. Stephen is one of the better men I've known, he has his weird side but it's not oh my God weird, just quirky. He was the one who got me into playing dress up."

"So, what happened to Stephen."

"Ah, that was one of his quirks. He had a thing for older women and one night he got with another older woman and she wanted to keep her new toy boy all to herself. To his credit he offered to ask her about a threesome but three's a crowd, but apparently she was up for it," she drained her glass and put it on the table.

"I did consider it for a fleeting moment, he showed me a picture on his laptop but then common sense took over and I told him that a bird in the hand was worth two in the bush," she stretched her arm along the top of the couch. We fell silent for a minute or so before she spoke again.

"About what happened in the toilet, I have no idea why I did that but I'm not sorry."

"Neither am I," I replied, "but do you want to go further now that I'm all dressed up?"

Cheryl looked a little hesitant and I reached out to tug at the front of her waistcoat. Her eyes fell to my hand but she didn't move away or try to stop me and taking my cue I undid a button and let my hand fall to the next button. Cheryl's eyes shifted slightly as I undid the next button but she didn't try to either move back or closer. I inched down to the third button and slowly slipped it through the buttonhole, deepening the vee. I was just about to undo the fourth button when she pushed my hand away.

"Not here," she eased off the couch, "too much chance of being seen by nosey neighbours."

My heart felt like it was in my throat as I followed her through to the bedroom. I slid onto the bed and waited for her to close the curtains. Cheryl turned around to look at me and playfully undid the fourth button and then walked towards me as she undid the fifth button and parted the waistcoat. She knelt on the end of the bed and studied me for a few moments, I had the distinct impression she was appraising me and I felt a familiar flush, this was the decisive moment. She could just as well change her mind. A few moments later she began a slow crawl up the bed and when she reached me I reached for her but she avoided my hand and kissed me lightly on the lips.

It was a tender kiss, and when she pulled back she had a crooked smile on her face as if she was comparing it to other kisses. I drew my fingers up the front of her blouse to the shallow vee at the top and fingered the second button. She looked down briefly and then kissed me again, this kiss was a longer one as she parted her mouth and I just went with her, feeling her softness pushing against me. I drew my other hand down her front to the waistband of her trousers and slipped my hand behind it. I felt the shift in the atmosphere as we broke free. Her breathing was a little shallow and she had that look in her eyes that told me I just had to follow the path of least resistance.

I undid the second button to deepen the vee and eased my hand under her blouse as I kissed her again with a long lingering kiss. I rubbed the belt buckle but didn't try to undo it as I went back to kissing her lips and then moved to her throat. She offered it up to my soft lips and I slid my other hand down the front of her trousers, tracing my fingers under the placket of her fly. I reached her perineum and dug in deeper, pressing hard against it as I kept kissing her.

Cheryl winced at that and I pulled back to look in her eyes, she actually looked hesitant as my fingers moved back and forth between her legs, I could feel her lips beneath the trousers. Cheryl's lips were parted slightly as I kept testing her resolve and then she kissed me on the lips, her mouth opened and I felt her pressing harder against me. She dropped her hand to my crotch and began to massage my lips through the dress. That told me all I needed to know and my fingering became more pronounced and deliberate.

It was driving her over the edge because she stopped rubbing me and just looked down as my hand moved back and forth with a practised ease, she had a sly smile on her face and a few moments later I tugged at the zipper. Cheryl exhaled as it slid down to open the fly and then I inched my hand inside to the softer material of her blouse. Cheryl was still looking down as I found her lips and then she unbuckled the belt and undid her trousers. I drew my finger between her lips and she closed her eyes and exhaled loudly.

"Oh, yeah, right there."

I kept rubbing and she arched her back and just let me go to work. That changed a few minutes later when I got my hand behind her moist panties to her labia and slid a digit into her opening. Cheryl let out a loud groan and putting her hands on my shoulders, leaned over to kiss me passionately on the lips. My finger went in deeper and she quivered as the kiss became more intense and passionate. When we finally broke contact my finger was all the way inside and her breathing had turned shallow.

I took things to the next level as I pulled my legs around and sat on them, one hand squeezed a breast while the other kept up that insistent fingering and finally she started unbuttoning my dress. I pulled my hand away from her crotch and proceeded to unbutton her blouse to expose her white bra and with her blouse opened I began massaging her breasts while she undid my belt.

Little by little we disrobed each other until we were only wearing our underwear and then I pushed her around until her back was against the bedhead. Cheryl watched as I undid her bra. Her nipples hardened under my mouth music and then I went down further and she slipped down onto her back to let me go to work on her genitals. It occurred to me as I peeled her panties off and prepared to feast on her juices that any number of boys from school would love to have been in my position right now.

Cheryl's first time with a woman was surprisingly easy, she opened up for me like a flower and I tasted her juices, she took two fingers with relative ease and then a third finger before she finally let go with a loud groan and then a series of short sharp gasps. When she came to and found me lying beside her she had a whimsical smile on her face.

"Well that was certainly not what I expected."

"In a good way or a bad way?"

"A good way," she reassured me, "I half expected you to use the strap on."

"You've got a strap on?"

"It was Stephen's present to me," she replied, "he has some funny little traits, one of them is getting butt fucked by a woman."

"You sure he's not bisexual?"

"Possibly," she rolled onto her side, "his new lover is certainly domineering, another excuse I used for not getting into a threesome."

"I've never used a strap on before."

"Well now's your big chance," her eyes twinkled, "what the fuck, I have to put it to some use now that Stephen's left me with it."

That strap on became one of my favourite toys because Cheryl preferred it to the standard dildo. She and I became lovers and I lasted longer with her than any other woman before her, it became an eighteen month affair. The reason it lasted so long was down to practicality and mutual agreement. We were both married and had family responsibilities, neither of us could come out to our partners for obvious reasons. She was a very generous lover who always took the time to bring me to orgasm and afterwards we would lie and talk about all kinds of things. I learned a lot more about finance and managing money, Cheryl was always ready to give advice about money and that knowledge has certainly been a benefit for me.

Role play as I've mentioned was one of her specialities, she loved dressing up. She used to text me a picture of an outfit that sometimes had the accompany words, match this. I'd have to come up with something to match it, the corporate look, hostess, maid, schoolgirl, the list went on and on. I would turn up at her flat in my 'uniform' and we'd tease each other with sex talk before taking things to the next level. Sometimes she'd have an outfit delivered to the flat and I'd turn up before she got there and change into it.

To be honest, Cheryl and I might have lasted a lot longer than eighteen months because she always had a greater degree of self control. However it did end when she separated from Sam and then tried to fill the void with yours truly, but I'll tell you more of that in the next story but for now I have to go pick up Adele from the garage, she's getting the annual service done.

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,216 Followers
12