The Perils of Perri Mona Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Miss Tanaka," Perri replied.

"You have completed a task, Miss Mona," Kimiko reminded.

"I want to be a slave for Miss Tanaka, being a slave is very exciting," Perri repeated. As she repeated it, a very faint thrum coursed through her body, a sexual, almost imperceptible thrum.

Kimiko smiled as she noticed the ever so slight movement in her captive.

"Perri, what is pleasure?" Kimiko asked.

"Obedience is pleasure, Miss Tanaka," Perri answered, feeling that sexual thrum in her body..

Kimiko put Perri through all sorts of simple, humiliating tasks.

Perri cleaned and polished all of the boots in her employer's closet.

"I want to be a slave for Miss Tanaka, being a slave is very exciting," Perri repeated from her knees after completion.

Thrum...

Perri dusted the entire house.

"I want to be a slave for Miss Tanaka, being a slave is very exciting..."

Thrum...

Perri polished silver.

"I want to be a slave for Miss Tanaka, being a slave is very exciting..."

Thrum...

As the day moved on, and Perri completed task after task, Perri couldn't help but notice she was being pushed to the edge once again. Each task, she realized, was giving her that thrum of excitement and arousal. She could not stop, and she realized that desperation of being so close to the edge was coming back. For the third time in three nights.

Once it began getting dark, Kimiko moved a mirror in front of her kneeling employee.

"You are doing a wonderful job today, Perri," Kimiko praised as Perri knelt, head down waiting for the next task. "Remain kneeling. Look up, keep looking at yourself in the mirror."

"Yes Miss Tanaka," Perri replied, as she saw herself presenting her breasts dressed as she was, makeup still looking good, hair in pigtails.

"What have you noticed, Perri, every time you complete a task?" Kimiko asked.

"Every task gets me more aroused, Miss Tanaka," Perri admitted.

"And what happens when you repeat your phrase after each task?" Kimko asked.

"I realize the pleasure is obedience, Miss Tanaka," Perri answered, realizing the gravity of her situation.

"That's right Perri, you have put yourself in quite a little loop haven't you?" Kimiko laughed. "Your moral compass says you have to complete your contract, but your contract is leading you to the path of becoming my slave, what do you think of that, Perri?"

"It's...." Perri could not respond, her training did not permit her to say negative things about her employer.

"There we are again, words right on the edge," Kimiko chuckled. "Is it exciting being on the edge, Perri?"

"Yes, Miss Tanaka," Perri admitted. She couldn't lie, being on the sexual edge was exciting.

"Stand, Perri," Kimiko ordered.

"Yes, MIss Tanaka," the slave replied.

Kimiko placed Perri in a pose, chest out, head high, hands behind her back.

"This is how you will stand when we are together alone, Perri," Kimiko ordered.

"Yes, Miss Tanaka," Perri replied.

"Is seems you are excited, Perri," Kimiko said, as she reached out and gently pinched the breasts of her captive. "Your nipples indicate as much..."

Kimiko walked and placed the mirror in front of Perri.

"Look at yourself, Perri," Kimiko instructed. "Those nipples are very visibly hard..."

KImiko walked behind Perri as she looked at her nipples, protruding through the clothing she wore. Kimiko then reached under the incredibly short skirt of her captive and placed her hand between the legs of her employee.

"Oh, my Perri," Kimiko laughed, pulling her wet hands from under the skirt. "It seems you are enjoying being my employee..."

Perri didn't move or answer her captor, she just looked at herself in the mirror, as Kimiko took her fingers and placed them in front of Perri's mouth.

"Suck..." Kimiko ordered.

Perri opened her mouth and took in the extended fingers of her employer.

"Very good girl, Perri. Kneel for me. Look at yourself in the mirror and repeat your after task phrase for me, Perri," Kimiko instructed. "Consider it a task...."

Kimiko watched as Perri knelt, her arousal again reaching its highest point.

"I want to be a slave for Miss Tanaka, being a slave is very exciting..."

"I want to be a slave for Miss Tanaka, being a slave is very exciting..."

"I want to be a slave for Miss Tanaka, being a slave is very exciting..."

Kimiko let Perri loop herself deeper, while she watched for her finishing touch for the day to be ready.

Once ready, Kimiko instructed Perri to stop, rise and get back into the bed she had been in the last two nights when she was finally allowed to be over the edge. The heels, combined with her arousal, made it difficult to walk steadily, which didn't go unnoticed, causing the scientist to smile broadly as she knew the takedown of the captive Perri Mona was progressing perfectly. Kimiko tethered Perri's wrists to the bed, and she was stuck in the same position as the prior nights. Kimiko inserted the same battery operated phallus Perri used the prior evening, and left it on low.

"There you are, Perri, ready for another fun evening," Kimiko taunted, turning on the screen in front of her.

Perri flinched at what she saw come to life on the screen.

"Recognize anything, Perri?" Kimiko asked wryly.

"Yes, Miss Tanaka," Perri answered.

"What do you see?" Kimiko asked. "Tell me everything you notice."

"My apartment..." Perri began. "Stone Cane.... Me that's not me... Ned..."

"Very good Perri," Kimiko praised. "What are they doing?"

"Kissing, Miss Tanaka..." Perri answered.

"Very good, now listen carefully Perri, it is very important you hear them clearly," Kimiko said.

"Yes, Miss Tanaka," Perri replied as she focused as best she could on the dialogue.

The onscreen Perri, the DNA clone of Perri, Ned was saying, "that's right Stone, you are helplessly in love with me, and want to always do everything I tell you, isn't that right?"

"Yessss, Ppperrri..." the naked, well endowed and incredibly aroused male said as he sat on the bed.

"You want to be my good boy, don't you Stone?" onscreen Perri cooed as she tickled his manhood with a single fingernail.

"Yyyyesss......Ppppperrriiii...." the lead law enforcement officer responded.

"Then tell me exactly that and we can have even more fun darling...." the doppelganger Perri said.

"Iiii wwwanttt too be yyourr gggoooodddd bbbboyyy...." the large man responded, while the pretty brunette smiled at her control.

Meanwhile, the real Perri was flailing at her bonds. Part of her was appalled at what was transpiring and wanted to run... but another part of her, already so close to the edge, wanted to put her hand between her legs and have her own fun. Her captor smiled as she turned down the sound.

"That's what you have been doing the entire time you have been here, Perri," Kimiko teased. "Well, not you, but the perfectly exact Ned, as you. DNA twin Perri has been conditioning poor Stone Cane to fall madly in love and do anything Perri wants. What do you think, Perri?"

"I....well....what do you want?" Perri struggled to answer, unable to say anything negative and being so aroused her thoughts were fleeting and slowed.

"Right to the point, Perri, I like that," Kimiko teased. "What I want is for him to be in love with you, and for you to turn him into my slave. You are going to turn him, Perri."

"Nnnn......." Perri half said, her prior evening's training kicking in.

"Perri, I know you would never turn him into my slave, you would never.... We have heard all this before," Kimiko teased. "And you said you would never have a cigarette, yet here you are two days in and you have no way out, do you Perri."

"Nnnn...." Perri again grunted a response, knowing she had lost the last two nights, had caved and been conditioned after reaching for a cigarette when she could no longer fight the need to cum.

"Focus, Perri, the good part is starting," Kimiko said, pointing to the screen.

Peri looked and was stunned. Onscreen Perri was mounting Stone, who laid on his back, hands cuffed to the corners of the bedposts with his own handcuffs.

"Start now, Stone," Onscreen Perri said, and with that phrase, Stone nodded his head and began to speak.

"I love Perri, I will always obey Perri..."

"I love Perri, I will always obey Perri..."

"I love Perri, I will always obey Perri..."

As the law officer continued his mantra, onscreen Perri began to slowly, rhythmically ride the man.

Up.

Down.

"I love Perri, I will always obey Perri..."

Up.

Down.

"I love Perri, I will always obey Perri..."

After several minutes of watching, Kimiko turned down the sound of the livestream of Perri's apartment bedroom and started whispering in the original Perri's ear.

"Look at the power of your pheromones, Perri," Kimiko said. "You can get people to do anything you want them to.... Look at how excited you are already."

Perri moaned as she watched the conditioning of Stone continue onscreen.

"Don't take your eyes off the screen. Remember Perri, no cumming until I allow it," Kimiko instructed, while Perri was a bit too close to the edge to respond. "When Stone cums, you will realize what you need to do to cum, Perri."

Perri moaned as KImiko removed the phallus that was dancing between her legs. She was surprised when the captor unshackled her right wrist, freeing her right hand.

Perri, realizing her right hand was free, thrust it between her legs.

Soon, Kimiko noticed the two Perri's were in sync, matching in perfect rhythm, which had the scientist smiling widely.

Perri had no idea how long her doppelganger was riding her boss, but she finally let out a sigh as the man came on the screen with a loud moan. Once the show ended, and the onscreen couple finished their sexcapades, Perri reached out with her right hand to the tray table where she finally found the box she was seeking. She opened it with her right hand, and took out one of the mind control drugged cigarettes, putting it to her lips before taking a second pass to find the lighter. In her mind, the sooner she had the cigarette, the sooner she could cum. Her only thought was to finish as she was another step past the edge.

Finding the lighter, she lit the cigarette and took a deep drag, feeling the effects of the drug almost instantly. At Kimiko's urging, Perri took drags from her cigarette, until it was finished, leaving Perri completely aroused and ready for suggestions from her employer.

"Very good Perri, we are going to continue your path of pleasure is obedience, and your goal is to be my slave...." Kimiko teased. "Say 'yes, Miss Tanaka, if you understand."

"Yes, MIss Tanaka," Perri replied in a monotone, the drug making her eyes glassy.

"Now let's discuss that and how you are going to make Stone Cain my slave....."

12