The Perils of Perri Mona Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that's impressive," Perri said. "I sucked at Punnet Squares in high school."

The women laughed as the conversation flowed, and pheromones flowed in greater concentration.

"So this trip is your getaway," Perri said.

"It is, I go once a year to clear my head and rejuvenate," Alina said. "Is it warm in here?"

"That's awesome, most scientists probably don't do that," Perri said, reaching out and touching the arm of her acquaintance. "No, I think it is perfectly comfortable right here."

"Oh, well I don't know what's come over me, I feel flush," Alina said.

"Probably just excitement for your trip," Perri offered. "Come on, let's take a walk and see if we can board yet."

Alina agreed, and the women walked together to where Alina's things were still situated.

"I'll go see, I will let you know what they tell me," Perri said.

"Oh ok, I'll wait here then..." a red faced Alina said as she sat down and closed her eyes..

Perri smiled at the tell tale signs Alina was showing. Pheromones still on blast, Perri walked up to the male ticket agent at the desk.

"Hi there," Perri said, reaching out and pulling at his nametag. "Steven, can you tell me when we can board?"

"Ohh umm, about 30 minutes," the ticket agent replied. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

Perri noticed that 'please don't walk away' look, and went into seductive mode.

"Pheromones make men stupid," the seductress thought. "Well, more stupid anyway."

"Actually, Steven, there is," Perri said, moving closer, leaning on the counter so the agent could get a glance down her shirt. "Is this flight full?"

"Nnnnoooo," the man replied.

"How about first class?" Perri asked.

"We have one open pod..." the agent explained.

"Pod?" Perri asked. "Sounds interesting explain please?"

"Umm yesss, the first class section is in four parts, actual enclosures in four sections for privacy," Steven answered.

"Steven, that would be perfect," Perri suggested, with a little rub up and down the agent's bare arm from her fingers. "Do you think you can do me a very big favor, hmmm?"

"Ohh," Steven replied, his libido in overdrive, his pants tenting under the counter. "What's the favor?"

"Please move me and my friend to the open pod in first class," Perri asked, puppy eyes, cute pout and pheromones on full. "Please?"

Steven fumbled and dropped the mouse for the computer as he moved it to make new seating arrangements on the plane.

"Yes... Miss..." Steven said, "Please, tell me your name Miss?"

"I am Perri Mona," Perri replied, placing her finger under his chain as she spoke. "And my friend is Alina Gradkova."

"Ohhh kkk... thank you Miss Mona..." the man said, his arousal evident. "You're both in first class... Pod 4...."

"Steven, thank you darling," Perri said with a wicked smile. "It has been a pleasure. You should go take care of that now."

Perri was pointing to the tented pants of the ticket agent, smiling.

"Go ahead, run along," Perri teased. The ticket agent, absorbing such a full blast of pheromones, had no choice.

Perri laughed as the agent tried to go unnoticed to the bathroom to relieve his big problem. From experience, Perri knew he would be at least two hours before he could finish, and by then the plane would be long gone. She smiled all the way back to Alina, sitting eyes closed, unaware she was rubbing between her legs surreptitiously.

"Good news," Perri said as she returned to Alina, who was disturbed from her moment of quiet with her growing arousal.

"Ohh umm what is the good news?" Alina said, trying to compose herself, and failing. Miserably.

"We are in first class," Perri said with a smile. A knowing smile. A seductive, 've got you smile.

"Wait... how?" Alina asked.

"I just flashed my badge," Perri said. "He was quite agreeable."

"Oh wow... is that all you flashed?" Alina said, pointing to the open buttons on Perri's shirt.

"Is that a problem, Alina?" Perri teased. "I was simply agreeing with you that it is warm in here..."

Perri took the seat next to Alina, and resumed her pheromone laced seduction. As she sat, her phone buzzed. She opened it and found a message from Stone and she smiled.

"Something interesting?" Alina asked, trying to change the subject.

"Yes, just a message from my boyfriend, wishing me a nice vacation," Perri replied. She lied, the message was from Stone, but the text actually said 'I am a slave to Miss Kimiko Tanaka. My obedience to her is my pleasure...'

After closing the message, Perri opened the photo gallery and popped up a picture of Stone Cain.

"Here he is, this is my boyfriend," Perri announced, looking to take the sexual edge off of the last few minutes.

"Oh wow... he's gorgeous..." Alina said.

"What about you, have a boyfriend? I see you aren't married," Perri asked, pointing to the ringless hand of the Doctor.

"Nnnoo... I'm married to my work..." Alina replied, looking shyly away.

"I really shouldn't have assumed," Perri said.

"Assumed what?" Alina asked.

"About a boyfriend," Perri answered. "It could be a girlfriend you are after."

As she said it, Perri upped her pheromone levels to their highest.

"Ohhh... ummm nooo..." Alina responded slowly.

"That doesn't sound like a firm no to me, Alina." Perri replied.

"Welll Iii hhhave never been with a woman," Alina stuttered..

"Well, judgning by this reaction," Perri said with a smile, "It looks like it is something you should definitely try, don't you think?"

"Ohhh Iiii don't knowww...." the scientist said.

"Well, if I were you I would leave that door open," Perri said, staring into the eyes of the doctor.

"Oooo kkkk...." Alina answered, a bit frazzled, and flush, her nipples poking through her bra. The same look the ticket agent had.

The lousdpeaker blared "Now boarding flight 449 for Dubai, gate 12, passengers in first class"

Perri smiled, looked at Alina and held out her hand.

"Come on, Alina, we can board now," Perri said to the confused and aroused blonde, who took the hand without thinking. "I have your boarding pass, just roll your carryon along."

"Oookkkk...." Alina replied, rolling her luggage with her left hand, while holding Perri's with her right, without a second thought.

"Good girl, Alina," Perri said, giving her new friend a light kiss on the cheek as they moved to the plane.

The first class passengers began to settle into their pods, leaving the pods open for the pre flight ritual.

Alina rolled her carry on into the plane, where Perri moved to store it with hers. The Doctor, engorged nipples out for all to see, sat in her seat while Perri fastened her seatbelt for her. While fastening the seat belt, Perri slightly grazed the chest of Alina, who moaned slightly from the light contact. Perri smiled inwardly. She took out her phone, and while Alina was reveling in the moment, with eyes closed, Perri snapped a photo of the blonde beauty reveling in her pheromone fueled bliss..

On the other end of the photo text message, Kimiko Tanaka smiled, as she immediately noticed the faraway facial expression and the engorged nipples poking through the bra and top. The future geneticist for the Secret Super group was being seduced and prepared for enslavement.

"Stone, darling, look at this photo of your girlfriend," Kimiko said, showing the photo of a proud and smiling Perri next to the pretty blond with eyes closed and engorged nipples. "She is doing her job as a good little slave. Jealous?"

"Yesss... Miss Tanaka..." Stone said honestly.

"Oh how cute," Kimiko said. "But the only person you need to please is me."

"Yesss, Miss Tanaka," the male said, clothed only in a collar and a leash.

"I think it only fair that if your girlfriend is seducing someone, then you should too," Kimiko laughed. "Don't you agree?"

Confused, Stone simply answered "If you say so, Miss Tanaka."

"Oh I say so," Kimiko laughed. "Let's see, you only gave a blowjob and came in your underwear. I think more is in order for you. Your lover for the evening will be here soon."

Kimiko sent out a text.

Stone's heart skipped a beat when he saw himself walk in, naked save for a collar around his neck. Twinning. Again.

"Well Stone, I want you to understand how fucked you are," Kimiko laughed. "Now go fuck yourself. Then get fucked."

Stone's heart sank.

"Yes, Miss Tanaka," the pair said in unison. Bowing then beginning to kiss to start the festivities.

"Have fun boys...." Kimiko turned the cameras in the room on to capture the fun.

Stone Cain was obeying, and he never thought to stop himself or question a thing, which was not lost on Kimiko Tanaka.

"Mission accomplished," thought Kimiko as he watched the pair, noticing the boring position they were in.

"Or should I say Missionary accomplished?"

12