The Perils of Perri Mona Ch. 06

Story Info
The bosses boss is caught, Perri on assigment.
5.3k words
4.5
1.5k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/23/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I trust you boys had fun?" Kimiko asked after Stone and the Stone doppelganger had a few hours of fun with each other and awoke the next morning. "Oh don't be shy, I told you to have fun- so I know you did!"

The pair, a tangle of arms and legs, emerged from the bed and were both confused as to what to do.

"Oh, cat got your tongue?" Kimiko laughed. "Ned, you can go back to yourself now, and head to your room and take a shower and meet me in my office in 30 minutes."

As Ned reshaped into his normal form, Stone again did a double take with the transformation, which did not go unnoticed.

"Before you go, Ned, thank your lover properly," Kimiko replied. "Show Mr. Cain the proper way to thank a lover, Ned,"

Ned walked in front of Stone, said "Thank you for a wonderful time," and bowed, before he leaned in and kissed Stone on the lips, which was confusing for the law enforcement officer.

"Wait...." Kimiko said, as Ned started to turn and walk away. "It's Mr. Cain's turn to thank you, Ned."

Ned turned and faced Stone.

"Go ahead, Mr. Cain, you know what to do-" Kimiko said. "It is the proper thing to do..."

"Yes, Miss Tanaka," Stone replied, as he bowed toward the petite scientist controlling him.

Turning to Ned, Stone said "thank you for a wonderful time," then bowed. He took a step to Ned, and kissed him full on the lips. Ned kissed back, hard, confusing Stone, who found himself kissing back.

"Well, well, it seems you like my proper traditions, Mr. Cain," Kimiko laughed as her voice interrupted the kiss. "But you both need to shower and be in my office in 30 minutes. Your clothes are in this bathroom, Mr. Cain."

The pair said "yes, Miss Tanaka," and then bowed in unison, before going their separate ways to complete showering and dressing in 30 minutes.

Kimko looked at the latest photo from Perri, who was on the 8 hour flight to Dubai, seated in first class next to Dr. Alina Gradkova, the hand picked geneticist selected to work on the "Secret Super' project. Originally upset at not being considered for the science post, Kimiko realized the value of staying in the shadows and being the power behind the throne, and the valuable assets she currently controlled:

A stunningly beautiful woman who's pheromones are powerful enough to seduce most everyone.

A shape shifter, or a replicator, able to replicate the DNA of anyone touched, who was the original brainwashed slave.

And now the law enforcement officer with a perfect reputation and record in charge of the super hero project. In fact, Stone was doubly 'blessed'- under the spell of the pheromone laced lady, and a slave to the mind controlling Kimiko Tanaka.

ThIngs were looking better than expected for Kimiko, as the control techniques were being refined with each trial- in Perri with the pheromones, Ned with the replications, and Kimiko with the mind control.

Seeing the picture from Perri, she laughed at seeing the tall blonde who was obviously in high arousal, eyes closed and dreamily smiling, while the all knowing Perri Mona sat next to her in the forefront of the picture.

"Alina, I bet you have no idea what hit you," Kimiko thought to herself. "And there is so much more for you to come, literally..."

********

Perri shook Alina to awareness for takeoff while also shutting off her pheromones temporarily, as the first class pod was open after the safety speech and takeoff. As the plane neared the runway for takeoff, Perri looked over at a still flushed Dr. Gradkova.

"You doing ok Alina?" Perri asked with a smile.

"Oh, yeah, just seems super warm in here," Alina responded.

"Yes, I agree, it is super hot in here," Perri responded as she got very close to Alina's ear, casually touching the back of the Dr.'s hand, emitting low level pheromones. "But I think it's going to work out just fine, Alina."

"Ohh, kkkk," Alina said, again feeling the odorless attack causing her to feel that flush, getting aroused feeling once again as she closed her eyes.

Perri took her hand in hers this time, and reassured her new friend. "I'm sure you will be just fine, Alina. It's going to be a spectacular flight."

The geneticist simply hummed a response, rolling her face closer to Perri, with a gentle smile. Takeoff complete, Perri reached with her free hand and closed the pod for privacy, but not before telling the flight attendant to not worry about them needing anything except ice water just before landing. Perri smiled as her pheromones caught the flight attendant, who's face flushed as the short conversation took place.

Once all closed in the pod, and private, Perri amped up her assault, wordlessly at first allowing Alina to enjoy the effects as she simply held her left hand. The doctor instinctively huddled closer to Perri, who smiled at the slight movement. Perri took out her phone, and snapped another picture of the pair, this time with hands held, and the doctor's nose literally lying on Perri's right breast. The doctor's nipples were protruding through her bra and top, unavoidable for all to see. While the Doctor was in eyes-closed bliss, Perri had a satisfied smile on her face. She uncoupled from Alina and sent the photo to Kimiko with a caption:

"Just warming up, 7 hours flight time to Dubai!"

***********

Exactly 30 minutes later, Stone Cain arrived at the office of his new Mistress, at the same time he saw his lover from the previous evening, Ned, arrive. Stone stayed silent as the pair met up outside the door.

"Don't worry, you are going to love being obedient, it just grows on you," Ned reassured with a hand on the back as he opened the door. Stone glared and walked in the office.

"Hello slaves, I see you are on time," Kimiko said as they entered. "That's good, sit down and pay attention."

"Yes, Miss Tanaka," the pair said together, before bowing and taking a seat.

"You have a meeting today with your direct boss on the 'Secret Supers', don't you Mr. Cain?" KImiko asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, Miss Tanaka," Stone replied.

"Ned, strip please," Kimiko ordered.

"Yes, Miss Tanaka," the replicator said as he stood and bowed before removing his clothes.

"I think our fearless leader of the 'Secret Supers' needs his second in command with him for the meet," Kimiko mused. "Become Perri, Ned. No pheromones, I need Mr. Cain focused on me."

"Yes, Miss Tanaka," Ned answered, and bowed, standing naked in the office.

Ned closed his eyes and replicated into naked Perri Mona right in the office.

Stone Cain saw the replicated Perri, and immediately shifted in his chair.

Kimiko laughed.

"You see again how fucked you are, Mr. Cain?" Kimiko laughed. "Even a replicated, pheromone free Perri has your pants tenting, such a good love slave. But you will become an even better slave for me. Of that I have no doubt."

Stone looked down at the floor, trying to muster his own free will.

"That won't do you much good, Mr. Cain," Kimiko said. "Your training is in a loop. The more you obey, the more you love being my slave. Not a word, Mr. Cain. Look at me and smile."

Stone Cain lifted his head, looked at his Mistress and smiled.

"Ned, why don't you give Mr. Cain a kiss to help him feel better," Kimiko instructed.

"Yes, Miss Tanaka," the replicated Perri said, moving over to the law enforcement officer and leaning down and lifting his chin up before placing a soulful kiss on his lips.

Instinctively, Stone kissed back. Somewhere he tried not to, but he could not fight the training. He was Perri's lover and love slave. And he was the slave of Kimiko Tanaka.

"Very good, slaves," Kimiko smiled. "Now have a seat, here is your assignment, please read everything carefully and memorize it."

"Yes, Miss Tanaka," the pair answered, bowing in their chairs and accepting the letter-sized envelope with their instructions.

Stone flinched at the details, and his fliching did not go unnoticed.

"Oh, this is the best part, Mt. Cain," Kimiko teased. "You don't want to follow my instructions, but you will. You have no choice, just like last night with Ned. But don't worry, you will perform flawlessly."

Kimiko handed Ned a garment bag, as he opened it and put on the undergarments and sharp looking business suit that showed off the right curves in the right places. Stone stopped dead in his tracks and watched as Ned, as a replicated Perri, dressed.

"Even when you know it isn't the real Perri, you still stop and stare, Mr. Cain," Kimiko laughed. "And I see you are excited to see her, just don't get the suit dirty, I paid very good money for it."

Stone looked silently as the replica Perri dressed. He couldn't help himself, the pheromones, and Perri, had rewired him this way- even when no pheromones were present

"Now, off the two of you go. Mr. Cain, this is Perri with you, not Ned, that is your full belief now, do you understand?" Kimiko asked as she walked to the front of her slaves.

"Yes, Miss Tanaka," Stone replied after his obligatory bow.

Kimiko smiled as the pair made their way to Stone's car to complete the assignment.

********

The seven hour flight was fun for Perri, as she continued to play her pheromone games with Alina.

"Alina," Perri cooed into the ear of the pheromone ravaged woman. "I do think you want to try being with women, you like feeling this way, don't you?"

"Yeahhhh," the blonde replied.

"Feels so good right?" Perri continued.

"Yeaahhhhh..." Alina answered slowly.

"Alina, you know it's me making you feel this way...." Perri said seductively. "And I am a woman..."

"YYyeaahhhhhhhh," Alina replied with a slight moan to her voice.

Perri lifted Alina's hand and helped her slide it into her pants.

"Rub away Alina," Perri encouraged, knowing her prey was in that aroused state where thought was not at all clear. "Just don't let yourself finish quite yet."

"Oooooohhhhhhhh...." the blonde moaned.

"That's right, just do what Perri says," the pheromone princess said. "It will always feel so good...do you understand Alina?"

"Yyyyesssss......" Alina replied. "OOOooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh......"

"Good girl, Alina...." Perri said softly, as she brushed the cheek of the mindlessly masturbating blonde. "And we are just getting started..."

********

"Ready, boss," Doppelganger Perri said as they entered the soon to be headquarters for the "Secret Supers".

Stone Cain simply nodded and moved through the parking garage, where he stopped the elevator at the first floor, leading the pair to the control room where security was stationed.

"Hello Mr. Cain," the lead security guard said, while his partner manned the monitors that had the entire building on watch.

"Gentlemen," Stone replied. "Any issues with the new system?"

"None, Sir," the guard replied.

"Good, pull up the latest full status report please," Cain asked. A mostly needless task, but a necessary one. At least for Kimiko Tanaka's plans.

"Yes, Sir," the guard answered, punching keys on the computer. "Here it is."

"Excellent," Stone responded, as he placed a thumb drive into the port on the computer. "Save it on this drive for me. Standard new protocol, a backup security report in case any issues pop up."

"Yes, Sir," the guard answered, saving the report on the drive. "Here you go, Sir."

"Thank you men," the leader replied. "Carry on the good work."

"Thank you, Sir," the guard answered.

"Let's go," Cain said,turning to Perri.

"Yes but before we go, Mr. Cain, we do have a carpet swap for the conference room this morning, it was just asked to be added to the schedule," Perri said in front of the guards.

"Have them use the freight entrance, it will be easier and more efficient," Stone replied. "That won't be a problem for security, will it?"

"No Sir," the guard replied. "I will add it to the event schedule. No disruption at all."

The pair left and once in the elevator, Stone flinched, and took a deep breath.

"What's wrong Stone?" the DNA twin of Perri asked. "Your first act of obedience for Miss Tanaka that affects your work and you feel guilty?"

"Stop talking," Stone said stoically.

"Touchy, aren't we?" the doppelganger said, leaning in, hugging and then kissing the man on the cheek. "You did great, it seemed so normal. And nobody will see anything out of the ordinary when they look at the monitors in your office. Well, the only one who will be able to see what is actually going on is Miss Tanaka."

"I asked you to stop talking..." the man in charge said emphatically, trying to hide the bulge in hid pants. The thrum of obedience from the actions and conversation after was unmistakable.

"Awww, don't worry Stone," the replica Perri said sweetly, still hugging the man. "Obedience to Miss Tanaka only gets better from here."

Stone gave the replica a look, and pulled out of the hug just before the doors of the elevator opened.

"Let's go," the man said, leading the way to his future office.

Once in the office, he was met by his mentor and direct boss of the project, James Harding, who had a seat at the head of the conference table. He looked and saw the staff had prepared the coffee as requested and took a deep breath.

"Stone, old boy, good to see you!" the man said as he stood to greet the man he mentored.

"Yes, Sir, and you as well," Stone replied.

"And this is Perri Mona, I presume?" Harding asked, looking at the very pretty replica.

"Yes, my second in command on this project," Stone replied.

"It's a pleasure to meet Stone's mentor," Perri said, extending her hand.

"And it is nice to meet you as well, I have heard good things about you, Miss Mona," Harding replied as he shook the hand of the shapeshifter.

Perri smiled wide as she held the handshake just a bit longer, but not enough for it to be uncomfortable.

"I will make sure you are not disturbed," the replica Perri siad with a wide smile looking at Stone., who took a deep breath to steel himself.

"Thank you Miss Mona, lovely to meet you," Harding said.

"Coffee, Sir? I had the staff prepare it for us," Stone said as he put his hand in his pocket feeling the vial inside.

"Yes, of course, Stone, thank you," Harding replied.

Stone made sure his back was to his mentor, as he took the vial from his pocket and emptied it into the cup destined for James Harding.

"Here you go Sir," Stone said, placing the cup in front of his boss.

"Thank you Stone," Harding said, taking a sip. "Strong coffee, just the way I like it."

The two men idly chatted a few minutes catching up on personal lives as they finished their coffee. After several minutes, Stone noticed his mentor start to lose facial expression.

"You doing ok, Mr. Harding?" Stone asked as his mentor sat motion and emotionless in the chair at the head of the conference table.

"What......did..........you..........do.........." Harding eventually stuttered out, slowly.

"Just what I need to do," Stone admitted. "Pretty soon you will understand too. It's just a paralytic so you can't move."

Stone called for Perri, who entered with a big smile.

"See? I told you it gets easier," the doppelganger to Perri said as she started to strip. "But there is still more to do."

Once the beautiful brunette finished stripping, Perri reached out and grabbed James Harding, her hands on both cheeks.

The drug induced paralysis allowed only for Harding to move his eyes by this point, and he watched as Perri shifted into a perfect, naked replica of himself. The fear was in his eyes as he watched.

Stone and the replica Harding then stripped the paralyzed man, then carefully re seated him in the chair. Harding couldn't help but watch as the formerly naked replica donned his clothes with a helpless look on his face.

"So you see, you won't be missed," the replica said to the original. "But don't worry, you have a higher calling. You will learn about that soon. Odds are you won't remember this at all."

Once the original James Harding was stripped, Stone took his briefcase and opened it on the table, revealing a few items visible to the currently drug induced paralyzed man. The first item he took out was a rubber hose, which he tied around the left arm of his mentor. He took out the syringe marked #1, pushed the air out of the syringe, then plunged the contents carefully into the vein of the original.

"This is something that will excite you," the replica said, as Cain carefully capped and then eplaced the syringe into the zippered case it started from as he took out the syringe marked #2.

Stone had again taken the air out of the syringe, and then again found the vein of his mentor and emptied the contents.

"This one is to start your 'learning'," the replica said standing in front of the original looking him in the face. "Think of it as a sodium pentothal with a bit of a kick..."

Cain again capped and returned the needle to its proper place, zipped the case and put it back into his briefcase. He then took out a bondage belt, wrapped it around the waist of Harding, and then tucked his arms on each side where the loops extended from the belt st the hip. Harding, unable to remove from the first drug, could not fight as his arms were helplessly bound to his sides with the belt. Next came the ankle cuffs, which were secured together for no single leg movement, then a belt at the knees.

"Miss Tanaka has very special plans for you, with all that power you have," the doppelganger Harding said. "You're going to love it."

The replica Harding then punched in a text on a phone he took from the briefcase, and began Stone Cain on his next task.

"Go on, Stone, next.." the DNA replica of Harding said.

Stone Cain took out of the briefcase a pair of wireless headphones and a small phone, and he placed the headphones on his mentor, but did not press play yet.

Stone began to play with his mentor's manhood, gently teasing at first, then stroking up and down. The eyes of his mentor showed several emotions, which were not lost on the well trained Cain.

Fear. Loathing. Betrayal.

"This is to help your adjustment, Sir," Stone said, as he continued his stroking. Cain fitted his mentor with a cock ring before fully hardening, and continued to stroke him until full arousal. The drug would ensure Harding would neither get soft or finish in the near future.

As Cain finished with the cock ring, two men came in with a rolled up carpet, and laid it at the end of the room still rolled up. Cain leaned in, gave Harding's cock a kiss, then kissed his mentor full on the lips. After the kiss, Stone fitted the man with a clack ball gag with a red ball in his mouth.

"Thank you for a wonderful time," Cain said, as he bowed and stepped in and turned on a file from the phone.

In the headphones, Harding,aroused, his mind addled from drugs, betrayal and fear, heard the soothing tones of the voice of Kimiko Tanaka.

"Hello James Harding, my new darling, you will learn lots of new, pleasurable things..." the voice said. "So let's begin, shall we..."

The men picked up Harding, carefully placed him on the old carpet, and rolled him inside. Once the old carpet was rolled up, it was placed in the hall while the men unrolled the new carpet in the room.

"Thank you, gentlemen, Miss Tanaka will be pleased when she gets this delivery," The DNA doppelganger said to the two carpet layers, as they picked up the carpet and exited through the back elevators.

"Now, Mr. Cain, let's head back to your office and finish our work, so we may leave together," The replacement Harding said.

"Yes, Sir," Cain replied as they headed into his office. Both well dressed and suited men sported tents in their pants, and felt the thrum of obedience again.

Once there, and once the carpet truck pulled away, Stone pulled the flash drive out of his computer, and sent out emails regarding the carpeting to security, and that Perri Mona would be on vacation for the next 10 days.

12