The Perils of Perri Mona Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excellent, Stone, it does get easier," Ned, now Harding, said. "You did everything Miss Tanaka ordered you to do. You drugged your mentor and kidnapped him, you messed with the security cameras so they would see nothing and Miss Tanaka would see everything, and now you are just so aroused, aren't you- I bet your arousal could lift that desk off the floor..."

"Yyyyeeeesssss...." Cain replied. He could not deny that thrum of obedience.

"Well my boy, get soft, so we can leave together. I am afraid I have to get back to my office," the replacement laughed.

"Yyyeeesss, Sssiiirr," Stone replied, waiting for his arousal from obedience to Miss Tanaka to recede so he could actually stand and leave.

********

Perri Mona guided Alaine through the airport in Dubai without raising any suspicions, and they took the four hour flight together in a small plane, in coach seating. Alina was becoming accustomed to the pheromone blasts from Perri, and hardly resisted when Perri gently held her hand and stroked her forearm gently throughout the flight.

Occasionally Perri would lay little suggestions to the Doctor, simple things.

"You seem very comfortable, Alina..."

"Just sit and relax and enjoy this feeling, Alina..."

" Just take nice deep breaths, Alina..."

"Don't think of anything but feeling so good with me, Alina..."

When the pair landed in the Maldives, the resort sent transportation to the airport for them. Alina was surprised that Perri was in the same quad of residences on the island chain. The staff of the resort piled the luggage into the vehicle, and made their way to the buildings. Perri once again made sure to sit close, too close, to Alina, and again held her hand and mindlessly stroked her arms ever so gently and sensuously.

Once at the island residences, the pair finally split after nearly 17 hours together. For Perri, it was a chance to get ready for part 2, and for Alina, it was a time to be free from the Perri bombardment of her with the pheromones.

"Dinner on the beach, Alina?" Perri asked as the pair was getting ready to enter their dwellings.

"Ssure.." the Doctor said unsteadily, but only thinking of how good it felt to be with Perri.

After the pair were settled in their rooms, Perri put on a very short red dress and sandals that highlighted her figure and breasts perfectly, while Alina wore a simple sundress and sandals.

"Oh wow... that's beautiful, Perri," Alina said to her travel friend. "I still can't believe we are staying at the same resort and same quad after traveling together."

"Yeah, it's a crazy coincidence," Perri said with a smile as she took a seat across from the geneticist, while putting her pheromones on blast. "But I won't complain, you are an amazing travel companion."

The women made small talk throughout their dinner, and Perri slowly and steadily raised the level of the pheromones she was emitting, and smiled wickedly as Alina showed the tell-tale signs of the effects. Slowly her eyes started glassing, her breathing deepened, her conversation dropped off, and her hand tugged at her dress to try and cool off.

Perri just let the small talk continue throughout, until she was sure the scientist was ready for more.

"You ok, Alina?" Perri asked, knowing full well that the pheromones were taking hold and not letting go.

"Yeahhhhh, just seems hot...." Alina replied.

"You are hot, Alina," Perri purred. "Remember when we talked about being excited with a woman?"

"Yesss...." Alina replied, her eyes nearly completely glazed over.

"I think tonight you are very aroused," Perri said, cupping Alina's chin "By me. And I think you agree."

Perri was playing cat and mouse, and was openly teasing Alina, who had no chance at resistance. By the time desert came, Alina's nipples were poking through the fabric, and her eyes were not at all focused.

"What do you say, Alina, my place or my place?" Perri laughed.

"Yyyeeessss....." Alina said, her mind was focused on the arousal and the gentle caresses of Perri.

The waiter came over and asked if they wanted desert and coffee.

"Nothing for us, I think my friend had a bit too much to drink," Perri laughed. "I think I will just help my friend back to the suite."

The waiter, for his part, found himself getting aroused, and placed his tray in front of his pants as he nodded and turned and left.

"Come on, Alina," Perri said, gently pulling the geneticist along by the hand. "We have so much fun to get to...."

Once in her suite. She led Alina to the big comfortable bed, where the pheromone influenced woman was in no condition to do anything but continue being aroused and follow Perri's lead. Once the lovely Alina was laying on the bed, Perri stripped her and encouraged her to start playing with herself, slowly at first, but then gentle whispering in her ear from Perri sent her into a more frenzied pace.

As Alina laid down and played, Perri took out cigarettes and a lighter, an ashtray and a computer with headphones.

As Alina lay enjoying her time enjoying herself, Perri Mona smiled.

"And it is only night one...."

Perri took out her phone and took a video of the pheromone riddled geneticist, fingering with abandon, and then sending it to Kimiko Tanaka.

The mind controller smiled.

********

The last thing James Harding remembered was having coffee with his mentee,then feeling sluggish. He had no recollection of being drugged and kidnapped by his close friend, Stone Cain or getting rolled up in a carpet and brought to Kimiko Tanaka. Now he was bound, naked and in a bed, headphones over his head. Thrashing proved he was completely immobile, and he felt something surrounding his manhood.

"Good to see you awake, James," the voice said loud and clear through the headphones. "You have been here for 2 days thus far."

Harding heard the voice and felt a stirring in his crotch, and opted for silence at the moment to gather information.

"Do you recognize my voice, James?" he heard through the headphones.

"Yes, Miss Tanaka," he found himself repeating without thought.

"Very good, James," the voice said. "You have been learning in your sleep. I see it has been working. Now, James, ask your questions now."

"Where am I?" the powerful government law official asked.

"You are with me, is there anywhere else you would rather be, James?" the voice asked.

"No, Miss Tanaka," Harding found himself responding, again without thought. He was confused by the response, and he felt his manhood stir a bit.

"People are looking for me.." Harding blurted out.

"James, first of all that isn't a question," the voice told him. "And nobody even knows you are missing. Ned, if you would be so kind?"

Ned, the shape shifter, walked in the room where Harding was tethered to the bed.

"Waittt....." Harding said as he saw Ned enter as the DNA replica of himself. "Noooooo..."

"Yes, James," the voice told him. "You are not really missing. My slave here can share DNA with whoever he touches and become their perfect doppelganger."

"Nooooo..." Harding replied, gritting his teeth.

"Now, let's move on, shall we James?" the voice said. "This is one secret super you will never officially know about."

Harding tugged at the restraints, but no give was there.

"James, who is Kimiko Tanaka?" the voice asked him.

"Miss Tanaka is the one to be obeyed," Harding replied again without thought. The realization of the comment hit him. He was in trouble. And he was getting more aroused after each question answered, he noticed.

"Ned, if you would be so kind once again?" Kimiko said to her shape shifting slave.

James Harding watched as his replica undressed. Once naked, the doppelganger walked over to the man tethered in the bed and kissed him full on the lips, holding the head of the original with his hands. Harding resisted at first, but after a moment or two he heard something through the headphones.

"Relax, James, enjoy it," the voice told him.

Harding felt himself actually start to relax. And enjoy. Thrum.

As the original got aroused, ever so slightly, the doppelganger pulled away, and stood in the center of the room, with the original Harding staring with full attention.

The shape shifter then watched as Ned, turned his back, walked over and put on a pink silk robe with cherry blossoms on it, and again shifted his form. Harding stared in disbelief as he watched what started as his own replica shift to become a very beautiful half Japanese woman, black hair, and dark eyes, and a perfect figure from what he could see with the robe.

"Who do you see now, James?" the voice asked as the woman in front of him took out a pair of black framed glasses and put them on her head.

"Miss Tanaka...." Harding replied, unsure how he knew, but realizing he did know. And now he was nearly completely aroused.

"Very good, James," the voice told him. "The replica is of me, as you can see. I have big plans for you, and you will have no means to escape, you will be mine, body, mind, heart, soul..."

Harding let out a moan as the now doppelganger Kimiko walked to him and put one hand on his exposed chest, while giving a gentle tug to the cock ring he still sported.

"You will learn to love and obey me, James," the voice said. "But you will never touch the real me..."

With that the replica Miss Tanaka planted a soulful kiss on the man's lips. No resistance at all, James was kissing back. Thrum.

"And as you see, even the replica brings you more pleasure, even with a kiss, than anything you have ever experienced," the voice told him. "The replica body will train you, and my actual voice will be the narration in your head for the rest of your life James."

The replica Kimiko stopped the kiss, and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter, placing them on the table next to Harding.

"These cigarettes contain a powerful mind control drug," the voice told him. "You will have a cigarette now to further your training, James, tell me you understand please."

"Iiiii uuunnnderrrsstaanddd, Mmmissss Ttttannnaakkka..." he said shakily.

The replica stood to his side, placed a cigarette in his mouth, and flicked the lighter to life.

Harding took a drag, as tears formed in his eyes.

"Very good, James, here are the terms of your new existence..." the voice said.

Harding took a second drag, as the thoughts in his head slowly flitted away while his arousal, looped with obedience, grew. Literally.

"I am Kimiko Tanaka, your owner, your Mistress, the person you love more than anyone in the world, and the person you will always obey...."

12