The Perils of Photography Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling out his cameras, he placed them around the room. A quick check on the computer told him that they all worked. The entire room and bathroom were covered with a special one installed that had a close-up view of the chair, he had big plans for that one

It felt very voyeuristic but then again he was blackmailing his mum. Morals weren't really a part of his psyche anymore.

With the cameras set up, he forced the door lock to stay open and checked that his Bluetooth remote was working with his phone. By the time he had finished he only had fifteen minutes before his mum was meant to arrive.

Plugging his USB into the TV. Dimming the lights, he took off his clothes, hiding them away, he put on a dressing gown and lay on the bed. Pushing in dud headphones, so that he could still hear, he finally slipped on a balaclava with the eyes covered shut with see-through thin black material. Happy with everything, he lay in wait.

Not wanting to risk lifting his mask to check the time, Owen had no idea how long he waited until a faint tap was heard on the door. Calming his breathing, he pressed the play button on the remote hidden in his hand.

"Come in and lock the door. Don't touch the lights!"

Like his favourite film, he had recorded what he was going to say days ago and added a distorter to disguise his voice. He just hoped that like the film, the deception worked and his mother didn't ask too many questions.

The heavy door opened, flooding the dim room with light before clicking shut and moments later he heard a small turn of the lock. Forcing himself not to lift his head up to see what was going on, he smelt the air, and could immediately tell it was his mum in the room. She only liked the one perfume and she was wearing it now.

"Look on the desk. In the envelope, there is your necklace."

While she walked around the foot of the bed, Owen took the opportunity to see that his mum was wearing a tight-fitting dark green silk dress that hugged her curves, accentuating her hips.

Donna paused and looked at the bed confused. Standing in front of him Owen stared at his mother. The neckline of her dress stopped halfway between her breasts, pushing them together giving her a deep cleavage to rival Amelia's even though she wasn't as busty.

Holding his breath, Donna continued to the desk. Following her, with his eyes, he guessed, from the way her hips swayed, that she was also wearing heels. He wished he could see her in the light but that would have to wait.

Reaching the desk his mum ripped open the envelope and poured out the necklace. Leaning towards the light from the window, she studied it. Slipping it into her purse, she turned back to the bed.

"Now what?" Donna asked.

"The man on the bed is a client of ours, he has paid good money to be satisfied by a mature English rose. He cannot see or hear you as that is his request. Do not try and see who he is. If you do I will upload all the videos of your daughter to the university website."

"Please..." Donn began before pausing, "wait? Videos?! I thought there was only one?"

"Turn on the TV. The remote is next to the envelope"

His mum fumbled as she picked up the remote, before turning on the TV. There was a pause as the USB loaded and automatically played the clip that Owen had loaded on. It was another of the films he had made with his sister.

This one was shot in her bedroom and it started with a close up of her tummy. Slowly, the camera panned down to show her pussy split apart by Owen's cock.

"Amelia!" Donna gasped as the camera zoomed out to finally show who's body the pussy belonged to.

Though he had muted the clip, seeing Amelia's perfect body on a large TV screen, Owen had to look away and try to think of something to stop himself from getting an erection.

"Please, you have to delete this! It's so... so dirty, I mean, disgusting and perverted. You are going to ruin a young woman's life by releasing this. I'll do whatever you want." Donna begged.

"Do what I want and I'll delete them all and hand over all the copies."

"Um, I said I would already," replied Donna confused.

"Good. Turn around. This man on the bed needs to be satisfied before you leave tonight. First, take off your clothes."

He waited for his mum to face him before pressing the button again.

"Do it slowly. Slow and sexy!"

Donna paused her fingers on the zip hidden at the back of her dress. She looked over at the figure on the bed and scrunched her eyes to try and get a better view but with the only light coming from the TV and the bathroom, she couldn't see much.

Though she was desperate to find out who the person was, she could see that the man was wearing large headphones and a balaclava. She wondered why he would want her to strip as he presumably didn't even know she was there.

Just as she was about to ask why her eye caught the TV. The camera was focusing on her daughter's large tits wobbling majestically. If the film got released she knew it wouldn't take long until it was on Pornhub.

Rather than speaking, she pulled down the zip and slowly unveiled her body. Grabbing the left shoulder strap, she dragged it along her arm before doing the same with the right. She paused for a moment when she let go of the fabric, the dress would fall and she didn't know if she could do it.

"You going to fill me up, baby? I want to feel your cum deep in my pussy. Make me your whore!"

Somehow the speakers of the TV had turned on and Donna whipped around to look at the screen. Her beautiful daughter was holding the camera to her face, talking straight down the lens. Her auburn eyes were looking straight at Donna and the older woman felt her pussy tingle at the sight.

Unconsciously, Donna dropped her hands and the dress dropped to the floor. Wearing only sheer black tights and a strappy green bra, she continued to watch the screen unaware of the show she was giving to her son.

When the dress dropped, Owen let out a loud gasp thankfully it was masked by the performance his sister was giving on the screen. Knowing that he was going to use the tape, he had made sure that his name wasn't mentioned before playing it for his mum.

The sound of Owen cumming inside his sister played out over the television speakers. His heavy breathing echoed around the hotel room as the camera dropped to film his cream pie dripping from Amelia's ravaged pussy. She blew a kiss before the scene faded to black and the room fell silent.

Though he had watched and rewatched the scene dozens of times, it would never stop turning him on and his rock hard erection was a testament to that. Luckily his mum was still staring at the now blank screen.

As his eyes grew accustomed to the dim room, Owen could see that his mum's right arm was moving ever so slightly. Risking lifting his head higher, he was stunned to see that she was playing with herself and judging from the smell of her pussy she was very turned on.

Pressing the back button on his remote, he repeated what had been said moments before.

"Good. Turn around. This man on the bed needs to be satisfied before you leave tonight. First, take off your clothes."

The loud robotic voice made Donna jump. Quickly dropping her hands to her side, she turned around and was thankful that the man on the bed couldn't see her guilty face.

Peeling off the straps to her bra, she unhooked it and threw it on the seat. Gripping her tights, she rolled them down her long legs and off her feet. Now just in her high heels, she stood still and waited for the next instructions.

"Open the drawer next to the seat and pull out the vibrator."

Donna looked to the side and pulled open the top drawer to see a sleek black vibrator. Pulling it out, she saw it was still in its original wrapping and unsettling for her, it was the magic wand vibrator she had wanted to buy for herself and identical to the one her daughter had used in the video.

Ripping it open, she grasped the silicon handle. It felt smooth in her palm and she couldn't help wondering how the wide soft head would feel against her clit. Like Amelia, she found a button and pressed down until the vibrator came alive.

It softly whirred and shook in her grip as she eased into the chair. Closing her eyes, Donna placed the vibrator against her tummy and slowly edged down. The soft vibrations felt electric against her skin and her already wet pussy tingled in anticipation of what was to come.

"Fuck..." she screamed when the head of the wand rolled over her clit.

Donna hadn't meant to swear or be so loud but the sensation was too much for her brain to process. Her pussy, already soaking from watching her daughter talk dirty while getting fucked on screen, was unready for the intense vibrations and she couldn't stop herself from howling in pleasure.

"Oh my God... yes, yes, yes!"

Pressing the vibrator harder against her clit, the tremors ran through her body and overwhelmed her. Her legs stiffened and shot out before shaking as a fierce orgasm took hold.

"Oh, oh... cumming..." she gasped before dropping the vibrator to the floor as it got too much for her clit to take.

While it was pure pleasure for Donna, it was torture for her son. Unable to look for fear that she would see, all he could do was listen to her cum. His cock was straining to be freed and any attempt to think of something else to ease his erection was interrupted by Donna continuing to moan.

His palms were so sweaty that he had to adjust his grip on the remote before pressing the skip button. He had planned to instruct her to play with herself but clearly his mother was too worked up from watching him fuck Amelia.

"I'm glad you like my present! I know you've had your eye on it for a long time."

The words shook Donna from her post-orgasm haze. Picking up the vibrator, she deliberated about throwing it away before slipping it into her purse.

"Now you've had your fun, I think it's time to share the love. Why don't you show off your blowjob skills."

The words slowly sunk in. The air was heavy with the smell of her pussy and she felt ashamed that not only had she cum, she had cum in seconds because of the video of her daughter getting fucked.

Slowly getting to her feet, she took the two steps to the bed and crawled along the white covers. Stopping beside the man, she looked down. He was tall and broad and though she should have been nervous, perhaps even scared, there was something about him that felt comforting.

Grabbing the knot of his dressing gown, she tugged it free and pulled the gown apart. The man flinched as she exposed his body to the faint light. He was heavyset, with a light covering of hair. His cock twitched and Donna unknowingly licked her lips at the sight.

Tracing her hands up the man's leg she felt him twitch. Getting closer and closer to his cock, she deliberately avoided it instead, moving to his stomach and circling his belly button with her finger.

Hearing him moan with frustration, she moved back down and lightly touched his balls as she continued to stroke his leg. His thick shaft pulsed as she continued to tease his body and made her pussy throb. She wondered how it would feel to have his warm slab of meat stretching her out.

Each time her finger traced up his leg and over to the other one, the man's moans got louder and more desperate until finally, Donna gave in. Gripping his cock she just held it. The way it felt made her instinctively move her fist up and down.

"Mmmm!" Owen groaned, happy he was finally getting some attention.

Donna's other hand came up to cup the balls. Rolling them around her fingers, she could feel how heavy they were and immediately she began to wonder how much cum he would shoot out.

There were no more instructions from the automated voice but there was a desire inside her to suck his cock. She told herself that she was being forced into it and yet she knew that wasn't the case, she just wanted to do it.

Dropping her head, she opened her mouth and accepted the head. Sucking it, her hand continued to massage the exposed shaft. For the first time in nearly twenty years, she tasted the thick saltiness of precum. Briefly, it overwhelmed her, but the groan from the man persuaded her to take more.

As her tongue swirled around his tip, she gripped his cock harder and tugged it in her smooth palm, encouraging him to cum and Owen obliged.

"Ohhhh... fuck!" he grunted before he could stop himself.

It had been days since he had last orgasmed, he had wanted to save himself for this moment. Load after load erupted into his mum's mouth. Her hand squeezed his shaft, milking him dry and Owen continued to groan until he fell back into the thick sheets exhausted.

"No... too much!" he gasped when Donna flicked her tongue over his super sensitive tip.

Suddenly, the bed moved. His cock was out in cool air and in his post-orgasm haze, he didn't have the words to stop his mum grabbing the balaclava and pulling it and the headphones off.

"Owen?!!" Donna exclaimed after she had swallowed his cum in shock.

"Um... Mum?"

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Owen had no response. His eyes were wide with fear, his mouth was dry and worse, his brain had failed him.

"Oh my god! You've been blackmailed too?" Donna said as the thought hit her, "what sick monster would do this?"

"Oh yeah, no I was blackmailed with a photo of Amy. I got told to come here, get changed and strap myself to the bed. I'm sorry Mum."

"Oh no baby, it's not your fault. I don't know why this is happening to us? What have we done to deserve this?"

"Um... Sandra?" Owen said feebly.

It was the only thought that came to mind. If it worked for his sister then surely it would work for his mum, he just needed to make sure that Amelia and his mum never talked to each other about it.

"Sandra?! Who... no! Amelia's friend?! Why would she do this?" Donna asked.

In her shock, she was unaware that she was still completely naked in front of her son and Owen couldn't resist taking a glance down to appreciate her beauty up close.

She was more beautiful than he thought, her light pink nipples were hard and begging to be sucked but it was the smell of her pussy that had his cock throbbing. Inadvertently, he licked his lips and, unfortunately, his mum noticed.

"Oh my god, um, stay here. I'll be back."

Sliding off the bed, Donna picked up her bag and clothes and hurried into the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, she couldn't believe what she had just done, but she tried to reason with herself that it wasn't her fault.

Seeing a glob of cum trickling from her mouth she instinctively licked it up before realising what it was and pouring herself a large drink of water. As she gulped it down, she thought about what Owen had just said. Pulling out her phone, she found her daughter's number and called her.

"Hi, darling."

"Oh hey mum, you missing me already?" Amelia laughed.

"Of course I am sweetheart... um, do you remember Sandra?"

"Sandra?! My old friend from school?"

"Yes, that's the one. Why... When, when did you see her last?"

"High school, we kind of had a falling out and she left for Australia. Why?"

"Oh really? Um... well she's been in contact with me. Um, kind of blackmailing me..."

"What the fuck?!" stormed Amelia interrupting her mum.

"Well she has some videos and she's threatening to show them unless I do what she wants." Donna stuttered.

"Wait, what?! Look, Mum, tell me everything."

The line went silent as Donna tried to think about what she should say. She didn't want to reveal everything that she had done but maybe getting it all off her chest would be good, she thought.

"So I got sent a video of you with a guy. There's nothing wrong with that though, darling, I was young myself once, but Sandra somehow got a copy of it and then she said she would release it if I didn't do what she wanted. So I came to this hotel and um, I had to strip and then, um... there was a man on the bed wearing a mask and well, it was your brother. He had been blackmailed too." Donna said quickly, letting the words tumble out with little thought.

Again the line went silent as Amelia took in what she had just heard. It was almost like a mental block had been lifted and she could see everything.

Thinking back to before Christmas, Amelia realised that she had never talked to or seen Sandra, it had all been over text. In fact, it had been Owen who claimed that he met Sandra and invited her into the house starting this whole ordeal. Now Sandra was back and targeting her mum.

Her brother kept on claiming it was Sandra yet he was the one who benefited and now she knew why.

"Mum? When was the last time you met Sandra?"

"I saw her years ago, when you were young, it must have been a birthday party or something, I..."

"And did Owen ever mention her?" Amelia asked, cutting off her mum.

"No, he's never had a girlfriend as far as I can remember. Well, he's never mentioned one anyway. Why? What's this all about Amelia?"

Amelia didn't answer. She knew it was her brother who had started all of this. She knew she should be mad. Instantly she wanted to accuse him. Shout at him. Insult him. Then she remembered that she had also used Sandra and she had enjoyed every sweaty sexual second of it.

"Mum, I've got to go. Just remember that Sandra hates me. She forced me to do things I didn't want to do. I'm going to call her and try to get her to back off. I love you."

Hanging up, Amelia immediately got on the phone to Owen.

"Hi..."

"What the fuck Owen?! First, you make up Sandra to fuck me and now you want to fuck Mum?!" shouted Amelia.

Frozen in fear, Owen couldn't respond. Keeping the phone stuck to his ear, his sister kept on yelling at him until finally, he managed to utter an apology.

"Sorry?! You're sorry?! Mum is having a heart attack at the moment and I know exactly how she feels!"

"But I did say Sandra left you alone after the first time, you kept her around to fuck me..." Owen said meekly.

"Two wrongs don't make a fucking right, Owen! But..."

"But?" Owen began wondering what his sister was about to say.

"But I did enjoy fucking you and the thought of seeing mum getting fucked is hot... I'm guessing a pervert like you has got cameras in the room?"

"Um, yeah, I got cameras."

"Good, you're going to give me access to all of them. I want to watch."

"Really?"

"You want me to blow your cover?! Give me the code!"

Giving his sister the website and the passcode to get in, Owen heard the line die and he wondered what was going to happen next.

While he was thinking about that, Donna was under the shower feeling her body relax as the warm water rushed over her. The conversation with her daughter was still fresh in her mind but she felt confident that Amelia could deal with Sandra and her blackmail schemes.

Coming out of the shower, Donna wrapped a towel around her hair and pulled on a dressing gown. Just before she left the room, her phone rang again. Seeing it was a private number she hesitated about answering it but curiosity got the better of her.

"Hello?"

"G' day Donna, it's good to finally put a voice to the name! It's Sandra here." A woman replied with a questionable Australian accent.

Amelia had to pull the phone away from her face as she repeated 'g' day mate' over and over to try and get the Aussie accent.

"What do you want?!" whispered Donna, totally believing that she was speaking to the woman who had tormented her for the entire day.

"Well, I just had a great chat with Amelia and I've agreed to leave you alone after tonight, but before you thank me, I've still got two hours of the night left to play with you and your lovely son!" Amelia said gleefully.

She couldn't quite believe how easy her mum had fallen for the trap, though, she admitted, she had been the same. Now she knew how her brother felt, the power of being in control was tantalising and already she had loosened her trousers as she lay on her bed watching the camera her brother had put in the shower room.