The Perils of Photography Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now it's only two hours and rather surprisingly, Amelia didn't mention that you had sucked your son off already. Was someone hiding the truth from their daughter?"

"Please, she doesn't need to know that... How can I be sure that it will only be two hours?" Donna asked nervously.

"What a good question." replied Amelia before pausing as she tried to think of a good answer, "I only did all of this because I was in love with your daughter, and rather than say she loved me back she insulted me in front of her 'so-called' friends and I was a laughing stock."

All this was very close to the truth and Amelia actually started to feel bad. Scribbling down a note to make sure she apologised to Sandra when all of this was done.

Turning her attention back to her computer, she noticed her mum's dressing gown had become loose. Using the zoom function, she admired her mother's soft body and began to dream about how it would feel under her touch.

"So when she comes out to Australia this year, she's going to visit me and we will make amends. I can't wait to have her bent over in a french maid's outfit while I pound into her tight pussy with my strap on. She's going to my submissive bitch for a whole month!"

Amelia had to stop again, her imagination had got the better of her and she was starting to get turned on by her dirty thoughts, and judging from the picture on her screen, her mum was also starting to get hot.

After she had got the code from her brother, Amelia had rewound the footage he had taken and seen her mum touch herself while watching the film of her daughter getting fucked. Now seeing Donna was again squeezing her pussy as Amelia described getting dominated by Sandra, proved that her mum was not only bisexual but she was turned on by incest.

Briefly, Amelia wished she was there in the room tasting her mother's wet pussy and then she turned back to the present, that was going to come later, now she wanted to see her brother fuck her mum.

"Do you have Bluetooth earphones?" Amelia asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes."

"Good, put one in and then we can begin!"

Opening her bag, Donna pulled out the pod containing her earbuds, connecting them to her phone, she pushed it in her ear.

"You can hear me right?" Amelia asked.

"Yes," replied Donna.

"Excellent, now let's have some fun, shall we?"

Donna swallowed nervously but didn't respond. Checking the time on her phone she saw it was already close to eleven at night which meant there was only an hour left. Surely she could waste time until she was free, she thought but at the same time, her body tingled in anticipation of having her son's cock deep inside her pussy.

"Let's say hello to Owen."

Opening the door, Donna was about to step out when she realised her dressing gown was loose. Hastily tying it back, she stepped outside to see her son was still on the bed with his own gown around his body though the balaclava and earphones were on the floor.

"Now repeat after me..." Amelia began.

"I have had a talk with Sandra and she thinks that you deserve punishment for ruining her plan so I'm going to tease you mercifully for the next hour and if you cum then I will have to pick up Mr fourteen inches and introduce your backdoor to him," Donna repeated slowly not wanting to mess anything up.

"What?" Owen said, thoroughly confused.

"I'm going to make you beg to cum but I'm not going to allow it. That is your punishment for telling me about Sandra."

Frowning at his mum, Owen was still confused. Having his mum tease him until he was on the point of climax really didn't sound like a punishment. He knew it was his sister that was controlling his mum and he couldn't see what her plan was.

"Okay."

There was silence as mother and son looked at each other not quite sure what they should do next. Owen didn't want to move just in case his sister decided to change her mind and Donna was still waiting for Sandra to instruct her.

"Fucking hell, do I have to tell you everything?! Move Donna! Go and tease your son. Make him eat your pussy, play with his cock then when you see him close to cumming, pinch his balls. I want to see just how imaginative you can be!"

Donna stared at her son, her face growing red while she listened to the voice in her ear. Her only experience of being eaten out had been with other women. They had been gentle and tender, teasing her pussy until she couldn't take anymore leaving her feeling breathless and euphoric. She wondered if her son would be the same, and instantly her pussy tingled.

"Owen I want you to eat my pussy." She said while pointing at her ear and giving a helpless shrug.

"Really?! Um, okay. How should we do this?" replied Owen, trying to sound like he didn't want to taste his mother's pussy.

Rather than responding, Donna pretended she was listening to instructions before she climbed onto the bed and lay down next to her son.

With her dressing gown still on, she spread her legs.

"Show me what you can do." She said.

After weeks of eating his sister out, Owen felt confident that he could make his mum scream.

Shuffling down between his mum's legs, he got his first look at her pussy. There was a light brushing of ginger hair that had been trimmed. Her opening was dark pink and rather than the puffy lips of his sister, his mum had a tight looking slit.

While Owen imagined what it would be like to invade his mum, Donna was getting more and more turned on in anticipation of what was to come. Desperate to have her pussy licked, she gently lifted her hips from the mattress.

"Eat my pussy Owen... please."

Her son looked up at her and she saw his eager face staring back. Dropping his head, she bit her lip and closed her eyes waiting for his warm tongue.

"Yes..." she whispered.

He dragged his tongue from the bottom of her pussy to the top before lingering on her clit, swirling his tongue from side to side making Donna moan. Moving down, he thrust his tongue inside her tight entrance and she felt him flick it trying to get deeper.

Whether he meant it or not, his nose was pressing against her clit and the blast of air with each exhale made her shudder. When she felt him move away, she instinctively moved her hand to his head and kept him there, grinding her pussy against his face. His breaths became shorter and sharper which only made Donna feel even better.

"That's it, Donna, look down at your son!" Amelia whispered in her mum's ear.

Looking down, she saw his green eyes staring at her intensely and it was enough to push her over the edge

"Yes, yes! My son is making me cum!" cried Donna gripping Owens head tighter as her legs tensed and wobbled with her orgasm.

Her hips thrashed from Owen's face to the bed and back again. His tongue had felt amazing but knowing it was her son that made her feel this good sent her into another wave of climax.

Seeing his mum was still shuddering Owen pressed his palm against her slit and held it there so each time she shook his fingers rubbed along her clit making her gasp until she eventually pushed him away.

"Wow that was hot," Amelia purred as she lay on her bed hundreds of miles away, stroking her pussy wishing she was in that small hotel room with her mum and brother.

"Oh my god, it was!" agreed Donna before pointing again at her ear when she saw her son's frown.

"Um Owen, Sandra says that you need to play with yourself... over there next to the bathroom," Donna said hesitantly and then a naughty thought came to her, "Strip for me, do it slow and sexy."

Both Donna and Amelia giggled and soon Owen joined in. It broke any tension left in the room and rolling off the bed, her son stood in the light.

"Like this?" he asked, gripping the knot of the dressing gown and slowly untying it.

The rope dropped to either side but he kept the gown together and with a barely disguised grin, he began to turn away from her.

Undoing the top of the robe from his shoulders, Donna had to resist the urge to wolf whistle as he let it drop down his back. When it got to his bum, he held it there and turned back around, giving her a little shimmy. Slowly moving the robe to the front he made sure his cock was hidden and turned back around revealing his bum to his mum who whistled.

"Take it off! Take it off!" She chanted and Owen obliged, dropping the gown to the floor leaving him naked.

With an exaggerated twirl, he faced his mum with his cock and balls cupped. Grinning widely, he saw her eyes were fixed on his groin. Walking towards the bed, he climbed on and edged closer.

"I've got a present for you, Mum." He smirked, "open it."

Donna still hadn't looked in his eyes and gulping she reached out to grip his hands. Pulling them free, his hard cock bounced out in her face and instantly she moved to take it in her hands.

Gently stroking it, she remembered having it in her mouth, of course then she didn't know it belonged to her son but now she did and her body shuddered. Leaning forward she circled her tongue around the spongy head before gently sucking.

"Fuck, Mum!" Owen groaned, enticing Donna to take in more.

Dropping his hands to his mum's thick ginger hair he added pressure until his cock was pressing against her throat.

"That's it... so good!"

"Donna, you need to take back control! Pinch his cock, tug his balls, make him work for his orgasm."

Listening to the voice in her ear, Donna wrapped her fingers around the base of her son's shaft and squeezed.

Initially, Owen groaned in excitement before she tightened her grip and he pulled back looking down at his mum with a hurt expression.

"What was that for?"

"I'm supposed to be teasing you mister, and I knew you were close to cumming!"

Hearing his mum's pet name for him in the same sentence as cum felt weird but naughty.

"In that case, I'm going to have to make you cum again," he said simply.

Pushing his mum on to her back, he lent on his side next to her and pulled open her gown. Dropping his hand, he traced his finger around her tits, the soft skin felt good and he quickly targeted her nipples. Pulling at one then the other, he felt her squirm under him.

"You're supposed to tease me Mum but it looks like you're the one who likes it more!" Owen whispered in her ear making her squirm even more.

Leaning down he replaced his fingers with his mouth and swirled his tongue around her swollen nipple. His hand continued south brushing through her soft hair before coming to her pussy.

Dipping one finger inside her wet tunnel, he quickly added another stretching her walls to allow them in. Driving them in and out of her pussy, both fingers were quickly drenched with her juices.

Resting the palm of his hand against her, he wiggled his hand and felt his mum gasp. It was a trick he learnt from Amelia. Her swollen clit was trapped under his palm and with his fingers hooking up to her g-spot, he began to finger fuck her.

The dual attack of her son's mouth sucking her nipple and his hand rubbing the two most sensitive spots of her pussy, Donna knew she wasn't far off another orgasm.

"Oh yes, yes, yes!" She chanted.

Even with her lesbian lovers, she hadn't cum this much. Her son was more eager, more aggressive and best of all, he knew his way around a pussy and the rough treatment was sending waves through her body.

"Cum for me Mum, cum all over my fingers!" Owen hissed in her ear as he threw a leg over hers and pressed his knee against his hand that was manipulating her pussy.

The extra pressure and her son's dirty words sent Donna over the edge, gripping his arm with one hand, the other banged against the bed.

"Fuckkkk!" cried Donna as her orgasm took hold.

Moaning and groaning, it didn't register that her son wasn't next to her anymore instead he had climbed on top of her.

Kneeling between her legs, he threw her left leg over his shoulder and shuffled closer. With her hip slightly off the bed, his cock was the perfect height for her pussy and thrusting forward he sighed in satisfaction as his cock invaded her.

"Oh no..." Donna said.

She felt his hips press against hers and his thick cock stretching her tight tunnel. It was the first cock she had had in close to twenty years and it just felt natural. In every way, her son was superior to her ex-husband and lying back she let him take control.

Feeling powerful, Owen decided to show his mum how teasing was meant to be done. Pulling out, his cock never penetrated more than an inch inside her. After a couple of light strokes, he pulled out and rubbed the head around her sopping clit before returning to shallow fucking her.

Donna looked at him with pleading eyes but she could only watch as his cock, once more, just parted her lips. Realising her son meant to continue this relentless torture, she snapped.

"I need it, I need it now!" growled Donna, pushing him back making him land spread-eagled on the bed.

"I'm sorry baby, but Mum needs to cum!" She purred, mounting him and gripping his slick cock.

Aiming it at her entrance, she sighed loudly as her wet walls widened to accommodate his thickness. She kept on lowering herself until her arse nestled against his muscular legs and his entire length was buried deep inside her. Her needy pussy was finally satisfied but she needed to be fucked.

"Fuck that's it!" She hissed, lifting her body so that her beautiful breasts hung tantalisingly out of reach of her son's mouth.

Gripping the headboard in front of her, Donna forced herself back down sighing lustfully as his rock hard shaft filled her up again. Quickly, she got into a rhythm, pulling up then plunging down.

"It feels so fucking good!" she moaned.

Owen had been momentarily stunned by the aggression his mum showed, she looked stunning as she rode his cock and judging from how wet her pussy was, and the animalistic growls she made, she was enjoying it more than he was.

"Yes... you look fucking amazing! I love these tits..." gasped Owen, manhandling them in his hands.

Finding her nipples, he pulled them making her whimper before sliding his hands around to her arse. Caressing her soft cheeks, he lifted his knees up giving him leverage to start fucking her back.

Gripping her bum, Owen slammed up meeting her downward thrust. The slap of her cheeks meeting his legs echoed around the room.

"Oh god!" Donna whimpered as she let him take control.

Pulling her down to a close embrace, Owen moved his hands to her hips and began to fuck her hard. Hearing his mum moan in his ear only spurred him to go faster, her hard nipples rubbed against his chest as the sounds of sex filled the room.

Wrapping her arms around Owen's neck, Donna held on to him while he continued to pound her pussy. The noise of their fucking along with the feeling of a thick cock inside her and the knowledge that it was her son making her feel this good, all built up to make an immense swell of pleasure grip her body.

Feeling his head move to kiss her neck, she turned and kissed her son hard before pushing away from him to give herself more room. Arching her back to thrust out her chest, she began to push down, meeting his thrusts.

Just looking at the way his mum threw her head from side to side while riding him made balls tighten despite the large load he had emptied into her mouth earlier he knew he was close. Squeezing her soft skin harder, he sped up.

"Shit! So fucking good Mum..." He grunted between gritted teeth.

Owen was fucking her so hard he was struggling to breathe. His muscles were straining, but her pussy felt too good and he had to go faster. He needed to cum.

"Oh my god! Fuck me, baby..." Donna mewed, supporting her weight on one hand, she forced the other to her clit and began rubbing it.

"Fuck... fuck... yes!" she heard Owen stammer.

His cock felt bigger now, and with each word, it jerked violently inside her and another load of hot cum spewed out filling her pussy.

Attacking her clit with renewed intensity, she soon felt her body tense up. Trapping the nub between her fingers, she squeezed on it as her son's cock continued to twitch inside of her.

"Cumming... fuck... yes!" stuttered Donna.

Looking down to see the satisfied look on her son's face, his thick shaft still pulsing inside her and his sticky cum spilling from her pussy, it was all too much, and with a cry, another climax took hold.

With her legs trembling, she stopped rubbing her pussy and gripped his chest as she ground down on his groin, wanting to enjoy the pleasure her body was feeling.

Eventually, she couldn't hold herself up any longer and fell to the side of her son, panting for air.

While the two of them recovered, across the country, Amelia was cumming too. Watching her mother and brother fuck, she had been forced to take out the earpiece so that her mum didn't hear her moans.

"Cum for me mum... fuck that's so hot!" she growled as her fingers flew across her clit while with her other hand she managed to rewind the live feed to watch her mum orgasm on her brother's cock. Curling up, she pressed her clit hard as her climax rushed through her.

There was a long silence as the three family members struggled to get their breath back, finally, Amelia managed to speak.

"I thought I told you to tease him!"

"Fuck off!" was Donna's reply, throwing her earpiece across the room.

"What was that mum?" Owen asked, confused.

"Oh nothing dear, just an annoying little bug."

===

Let me know what you thought of it in the comments below. Any spelling or grammar errors please let me know so I can change it.