The Perils of Rock n Roll Decadence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coffee then?" Ethan asked as he cleared his throat again and rubbed at the top of his chest, clearly needing that drink even more now, before he grinned as he looked between his two, ego-strutting, male friends, who then grinned at each other and him as everyone agreed.

The whole amusing display seemed to restore Mia's balance. It reminded her of a pair of cockerels strutting, the image of which made her laugh so much that she quickly forgot what she had thought and felt, especially when Ethan asked her what was so funny as he moved closer to her. As she slipped her arm around him and turned to follow the group as they began to walk away, Mia told him and he too broke out in fits of laughter which none of the others understood. That made for a very amusing walk to the nearest coffee shop.

Time passed quickly with the conversation and jokes as the six friends all sat on the sofas at one of the independent coffee-book stores that hid in yet another back street. That time was equally filled with Theo's flirting, Marie's coy smiles and smirks, and Mia's eye-rolling. Of course, there was also Johnnie's never-ending jokes and Migs' attempts to chat up the waitresses -- which succeeded about as well as Mia's evasions of Theo had so far -- while Ethan sat a little quieter than usual, smiling up at her and kissing her hand as she leaned against him on the two-seater sofa they had commandeered for themselves.

When Mia asked if he was okay though Ethan only nodded and kissed her sweetly, telling her he was fine before placing an arm around her in a way that made the dark-haired girlfriend not only feel loved, but also more than a little playful. However, this time when Mia whispered into her boyfriend's ear about letting him 'inspect' the top that she was wearing when they got back, Ethan only smiled with half-hearted, though sincere, interest.

That made the 19-year-old girlfriend more than a little confused for a moment before she suddenly realised that something wasn't quite right. The problem was that she couldn't figure out what it was.

At first she wondered whether it was something to do with Theo and how he had held her earlier, or maybe Ethan had heard some of how his friend had flirted, that began to worry her. However before she had thought too much on it Mia quickly dismissed the idea as Ethan and Theo were getting along just as well as they had been all day. But if it wasn't that then Mia couldn't figure out what else it could be. She knew that he definitely liked what she was wearing; he had proven that before they had left. And Ethan seemed happy and friendly...yet, as the time wore on he slowly grew quieter.

After a good half-an-hour or so Mia decided that she was going to have to know for sure, and so she 'suggested' that the two of them have a look around the shops together and meet the others back at the hotel. That, of course, brought 'woots' and 'cheering' from Johnnie, and smirking, insinuating comments about what they really wanted to be alone for from Theo. Ethan agreed without argument though, and so before long Mia found herself walking through the lightly-raining street once again, holding tightly to her loving boyfriend's hand.

"Are you sure you're ok?" She asked after the two of them had walked a short while in silence. When Ethan looked to her with a warm smile, she added caringly "You just don't seem like yourself. Is anything wrong?"

For a moment Ethan nodded before he glanced to the sky and zipped his hoodie up fully, pulling the hood further forward against the rain.

"I'm fine babe, honestly." He replied sincerely, squeezing her hand reassuringly as he cleared his throat.

"Are you sure? You're really quiet." She asked again as she moved to snuggle closer to him. "I want you to be happy today."

The smile that lit his face seemed even warmer with the love in his eyes as he pulled her closer to him.

"I know babe, but trust me, I'm fi..." He began to reply reassuringly when suddenly he cut off and coughed. Clearing his throat again, he smiled weakly down at her and carried on.

"I'm fine. I just need a drink an..." Once more he cut off as he raised a hand to his mouth and coughed again, though this time he almost stumbled from the force and for a moment Mia didn't think he was ever going to stop hacking.

"Ethan..." Mia began before another, more lung-tearing cough erupted from her boyfriend and she stumbled back as he almost staggered into her bent double from the force.

"Wha..." The dark-haired girlfriend began to ask when another, and then another, wheezing cough wracked her boyfriend before he finally straightened and roughly clearing his raw throat managed to catch his breath.

"It's fine, just a little coughing fit. Must have something caught in my throat. Just need a drink." He replied reassuringly to her unasked question in a voice that rasped hoarsely. By that point, however, his sudden quietness had already clicked in Mia's mind and so she turned him towards her and really looked up into his face for the first time.

"Oh baby, you look so pale!" She said concernedly as she reached up to run her slender fingers across his cheek. "Are you not feeling well?"

Smiling lovingly down at her, Ethan shook his head clearing his throat as he touched her cheek.

"I'm fine, honestly." He replied reassuringly, and for the first time sounding more normal "It's probably just the beginning of a cold babe, it's alright, nothing to worry about. And nothing is going to get in the way of tonight."

That last was said as a light-hearted jest, no doubt to try and brighten Mia's mood, however all it did was snap another piece of the puzzle into place.

"Is that why you wouldn't tell me? You didn't want to ruin the night?" She asked with a mix of concern and slight irritation; that was such a guy thing to do! Oh she loved him for it, but he was still an idiot to think that she would put the gig before his health!

Even so, Mia felt a slight tinge of guilt at feeling relieved that he was not upset with her about Theo, and that he had had no idea what his friend had been saying or doing around her all day. It was a natural way to feel, but still she felt a little selfish and as if she was hiding something. Which of course was silly, as she hadn't done anything and nor had Theo really. At least nothing bad, anyway.

Ethan only smiled at her sweetly though, as if to distract her from the question, which only made her feel a little guiltier for feeling relieved. However it also told her the answer she already knew, and so pushing silliness aside, she spoke before he could.

"That was silly Ethan, I wouldn't have cared. I'd rather you have told me, especially if it's nothing to worry about!" She chastised him with only a hint of bite as once more concern took over as she looked into his slightly pallid face. "Come on, let's get to the hotel and out of the rain, we can wait in the bar and see if there are any pills you can take."

Ethan knew better than to argue with her right then and so the two of them quickly made their way back to the hotel, with Mia trying to make sure that they stayed out of the rain as much as possible.

When they finally got back and headed for the bar, everyone else was already there, chatting away a little louder than the other mass of people that crowded the seats and tables. Mia noticed that they all looked like they too were heading to the gig in a few hours. That brightened Mia's mood slightly as she walked in with Ethan beside her as the by-now familiar excitement at the night ahead brought a wide smile instantly to her face that was only outshone by the glow of exhilaration that blazed in her large green-brown eyes.

Joining the others Mia made Ethan sit down before vanishing to ask at the reception where she could get some pills for him. Once Ethan had taken them it wasn't long before he seemed to perk up, at least he seemed to join in the conversation a little more, though Mia still thought that he looked a little pale.

Still, no one else seemed to notice and he did seem brighter, and so for a while the beautiful dark-haired girlfriend put it out of her mind and focused once more on having fun with their friends. Even Theo seemed to focus a little more on the night ahead rather than on flirting...though the tall, attractive guy did smile at more than a few of the women at other tables, and make one or two gently flirty comments to Marie and Mia from time to time, and of course his eyes were more often than not focused on Mia's bare, slender legs as she sat cross-legged next to Ethan, her short skirt showing off most of her smooth, shapely thighs perfectly. Still, her boyfriend's friend was quite restrained even so, with most of his comments about her legs implied by the smirk in his eyes rather than by teasing her normally.

All in all though the time passed happily for the group, and Mia felt herself growing ever more excited at the night ahead, until her stomach began to flutter in a thrilled anticipation that made her large eyes shine ever brighter. However, after a short time, as groups of people began to leave the bar and head to check in, Ethan once again began to grow a little quiet and Mia watched him with ever-growing concern as his face paled a little more, and he once again began coughing gently behind his fist.

"Just a little light-headed, I'll be fine, don't worry." Ethan replied tenderly, and a little dazedly Mia thought, when she asked how he was feeling, and so she lovingly ran her hand through his hair.

"Are you sure? Do you want to go upstairs to lie down for a bit? I can get some more pills as we go?" She asked concernedly, and Ethan smiled up at her for a moment before finally, and reluctantly, nodding.

Mia stood up and slid an arm around Ethan's waist as he joined her, which he returned by placing his arm, a little more supportively than she expected, around her shoulders. That of course instantly drew everyone else's attention.

"Alright guys, we're just going to head upstairs for a bit. We'll see you all before the show." Mia said in as normal a tone as she could, though a hint of her unease must have shone through as not only was Marie's expression one of concern, but Theo seemed to change the jest that he had been about to make as he looked at Ethan's pale, yet stolid, face.

"Is everything alright?" Her boyfriend's friend asked with genuine concern. The paradox of his consideration for her boyfriend after he had been flirting with her and openly eyeing her up, hardly entered Mia's mind; she was used to Theo by now.

"Yeah, just a cold." Ethan answered as confidently as he could, which seemed to convince everyone except Mia; but then she could feel how much he was leaning on her for support. "Just gonna have a little rest before heading out. You all better be ready on time though, I don't think Mia will want to wait if you're late."

Everyone grinned at that, and Mia even managed a small smile between looking up at Ethan and glancing at everyone else. She was glad when the two of them finally managed to slip away and head up to their room, though.

The room itself wasn't as large as Mia had expected it to be, but even so it was nice. The bed was a large, comfortable, and surprisingly soft, queen bed that had been placed almost right next to the connecting door to the next room, with only a small bedside table separating the two, so that everything else in the room would fit. On the opposite side of that door, in between it and the door that led to the hall outside, was the en-suite bathroom -- which seemed compact yet spacious and sparklingly clean.

Opposite the bed was the large wall-mounted television and the extremely long, dark-wood, mirrored dressing table, with a coffee machine, television remote, and other various things sitting on it. There was also a mini bar, wardrobe, and the other usual mundane things found in any hotel. On the final wall opposite the main door and the en-suite was a large window that let in so much light that the entire white bed seemed to glow, even though when Mia looked out she could see other rooms directly opposite, and underneath ran a long dark sofa that took up almost the entire wall.

Still, even though the room wasn't some penthouse-type room that they would have got at a better hotel, it was very clean and still extremely nice, and more importantly, it would be perfect for what they needed it for.

By the time that the two of them entered the room Ethan looked a little better as he followed Mia in and they threw their things on the bed before Mia began to search through her bag for some water that she knew she had somewhere.

"Are you sure you're going to be ok?" She asked as she passed the bottle to her boyfriend and then held her bag open, ready to take out her clothes for the night.

"I'm sure." Ethan almost joked as he stood up to give her a small hug that seemed to hold his normal amount of strength before grabbing his bag and pulling out the t-shirt that he had wanted to wear that night. That made Mia smile slightly in amusement; guys only ever seemed to think it was necessary to bring a spare shirt and nothing else. "Now, get ready before we miss the show."

That made the dark-haired girlfriend's smile widen brightly, and she hurriedly began to rummage through her bag for the clothes that she had picked out.

"I just want to make sure that you're alright." She said as she pulled part of the outfit out before looking up at her boyfriend and adding sincerely, yet with maybe a tiny bit of reluctance, "If you're not feeling well enough, we can stay here."

That there was any reluctance in her made Mia feel more than a little guilty. However the smile that blossomed on Ethan's face set Mia's heart melting with how much love was in his brown eyes and washed the guilt away. The more so when he walked over and wrapped his arms around her.

"I love you for saying that." He said sweetly before he leaned back and held her by her arms "But we said that nothing is going to stop us seeing the band tonight, and nothing will. And I know that I won't let me stop you going...you couldn't go to Valestock because of me so no matter what you're going tonight, ok?"

Despite what he had said part of Mia wanted to argue with him for being so stubborn. However a part of her, although she was slightly ashamed to admit it to herself, really did want to go and really didn't want Ethan to be ill: she just really, really wanted to see this band! She had been dreaming of this moment ever since she had first heard their music, and she had been so excited she could hardly think straight all day! Still, if he had been ill, she would have stayed with him, no matter how disappointing it would be.

"Ok?" He asked again as he looked down at her with a smirk that said that he knew she wanted to argue. That made Mia laugh softly, he really did know her too well.

"Ok." She conceded finally before adding with a playful slap on his arm "Now, get ready before we miss the show!"

Ethan chuckled softly at his own words thrown back at him as he pulled his t-shirt off -- much to Mia's delight as she let her eyes wander over his hot body in a way that suddenly sent a warm thrill straight to her pussy that the events of the day and mind-spinning excitement for the night only intensified. The 19-year-old girlfriend was more than a little disappointed as she watched him slide the other one on before he almost laughed again at the look of desire on her face.

"Change!" He almost commanded with a grin and Mia laughed as she let out a breath at how hot he was.

As her head began to increasingly swim at the thought that the concert was now only a matter of hours away, Mia quickly pulled things from her bag and it didn't take long for Ethan to return the favour as Mia began to strip off and he sat on the bed watching her with interest. The way that his eyes fell upon her, intent and full of desire, as she unzipped her hoodie to reveal the strappy lace-edged top to him again, before reaching behind herself -- in such a way that pushed her firm, large 36D breasts out against the thin, low-cut material -- to pull the small zip down a little. His eyes grew ever more intense as she took hold of the bottom of the top and peeled it up, over her flat stomach and jiggling, round breasts, which were held so beautifully in the virulent purple lace of her bra.

Tossing it on the bed Mia bit her bottom lip, her eyes glowing gently as she felt his eyes devour her hungrily. For a moment, the slow simmering of her love and lust for him, and the excitement of the upcoming show, almost made Mia pounce on him. Damn but he made her blood boil...and her pussy burn with need...and hell had she needed his dick since that morning!

It was at that moment, as Ethan wolf whistled at her and she laughed a little huskily in response, that Mia abruptly remembered the large window...and the other rooms directly opposite. Sudden panic shot through the sexy 19-year-old girlfriend as she instinctively spun around and covered her half-naked chest as she stared wide-eyed out of the window. Ethan, who had at first looked around to see what had startled her, simply burst out laughing and told her to hurry up and get changed or they would be late...though Mia was sure that his real reason was that he just wanted to see her take the rest of her clothes off.

Still, she did need to get changed, and so looking out of the window and not seeing anyone in the room opposite, Mia quickly turned back to finish getting ready. Ethan still watched her with obvious enjoyment, however this time Mia tried to hurriedly get her clothes changed just in case someone did appear in the other rooms.

And so, off came her boots and skirt and, following another heated wolf whistle from her beloved boyfriend, Mia pulled on her extremely tight black jeans -- that were so tight in fact that they seemed almost moulded to her slender, sexy legs and tight, round ass.

Next came her tight, black vest top that clung to her flat stomach, emphasized the curves of her slim waist, and formed tightly around her swelling 36D breasts, leaving her arms and most of her shoulders bare so that she wouldn't get too hot in the crowd at the show. Her large metallic-buckled studded black leather belt followed the top, wrapping loosely around her slender hips and hanging to one side, and then Mia sat down and once more pulled on her ankle-high spike-heeled boots before reaching in for her metallic bands and leather bracelets for each of her wrists.

Once done, she stood up and let her hair down, running a brush through it quickly before she searched through her bag for her make-up and nail polish. As she straightened up to head to the bathroom to do both, however, Mia's eyes caught sight of her boyfriend and the excitement in her stomach suddenly sank, replaced by concern, as she saw Ethan leaning forward slightly, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Ethan?" She asked concernedly, and frowned a little as her boyfriend looked up with a forced smile, his face seeming paler than it had been. "What's wrong?"

"I'm fine." He replied confidently, though the slightly tired look to his eyes clearly said the opposite.

Before Mia could respond, however, a knock came at the door to the hallway. Glancing once more at her boyfriend, she walked over to pull it open.

"Hey! Johnnie and I just wanted to make sure that everything was ok?" Marie asked as she smiled up at Mia in a dress so velvety that Elly herself would have been jealous.

"Ethan doesn't seem too well, but he says he's ok, so we'll see." Mia replied sounding as concerned as she looked, and Marie eyed her a moment before she nodded.

"I hope he's ok, it'd be a shame if you guys had to miss it tonight." The shorter woman said consolingly, before suddenly her pretty face brightened as she added jokingly, "Oh, and just to let you know, if Johnnie seems a little grumpy it's because we had to get the room the other side of Theo" She gave a small amused, yet fond, laugh at her boyfriend. "The one on the end was only a single and Migs was making fun of him until Johnnie shut the door in his face!"

1...45678...93