The Period Sex You Want!

Info
I Released My Period Pain With the Coffee Shop Man
381 words
2.9
1.2k
3
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I Released My Period Pain With the Coffee Shop Man

I woke up this morning with my period which admittedly, was not the greatest start to my day. Cramping and a lack of caffeine were on my 'to-fix' list today.

I settle into the humble buzz of the cafe. The cafe is quiet, although I recognize a man I had seen here before. His black sweater hugs his arms generously. Blue jeans and brown leather shoes tell me he's probably been here all day, working online.

I jump from a pang of pain, spilling my latte all over my hoodie. He is staring right at me. My eyes had been busy exploring his frame, I didn't notice him looking at me. My cheeks burn with embarrassment, so I turn to stare out the window.

'Hey' he says, in a deep husky voice that is now very close to me. His hand offers before me, open, waiting for mine. After a brief handshake, he proceeds to kiss the back of my hand, never taking his eyes off mine. His closeness feels enticing.

'How are you today?' he asks.

"My cramps are killing me, and my coffee is not solving any problems" I reply.

"What could solve your problem?" he asks, surprised by my honesty, as he sits down on the chair next to mine.

I smell his musky cologne, and my mouth begins to water. The tingling that I had in bed earlier re-emerges from down there.

'There's a few things I can think of, but the most effective one isn't possible right now'.

My forwardness surprises me. I wait for his response. A drop of sweat slides down my neck.

The waitress snaps us back to reality when she comes over and announces that the cafe is closing. I search my mind for something to say. The lights begin to turn off and the sound of keys clanging signals closing time.

'Can I walk you home?' this mystery man whispers into my ear.

A part of me wants to recoil and say no way, but a bigger part of me wants to scream yes. I nod with a forced calmness to my voice. After some light conversation we made it to my building.

Do you want to come in?' I ask.

--:--
--:--
1.0
TinglyTones
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Lyssara's Kozakuran Adventure A spellsword rescues a kidnapped noble from a sex cult.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Iniga's Rising: A Genie's Tale Ch. 01 Trevor seeks to help a woman in need.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
My Kinky Birthday Fantasy A quick and kinky birthday fantasy!in Lesbian Sex
My Halloween Sex Fantasy A quick and kinky Halloween sex fantasy!in Lesbian Sex
My Phone Sex Fantasy A quick and kinky lesbian fantasy!in Lesbian Sex
More Stories