The Perks of Being a Podcaster Pt. 07

Story Info
Liz and Bart on a vacation for two.
4.9k words
4.79
6k
14
0

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers

All of the following is complete and total fiction. None of it ever occurred, nor would it.

(MF, cons, oral, anal, titfuck)

*

Chapter 7: Elizabeth Gillies

"You know, this was all my idea and you still haven't told me where we're going," said Liz Gillies. She was in passenger seat of my car, which was filled with our luggage, two bags a piece. "Not even a clue?"

"There's a beach," I said. "And honestly, calling all this your idea might be a bit of a stretch."

"Really? Refresh my memory, but shortly before making you blow your wad using just my voice, what did I say we'd be doing? Was it not enjoying dinner, wine, and each other's company and bodies?"

"That it was."

"Then I rest my case."

"Well, just for resting that case I feel far more justified in not telling you where we're staying for a week."

"I do have ways of making you talk, Bartholomew." I hated being called by that name, but somehow, when Liz said it, I couldn't get too angry. Especially when she made it drip with sex.

"And I have ways of making you moan and groan, but we have to save something for the suite."

"Oh, a suite is it?" she asked. "At the beach and it's a suite..."

"Liz, stop thinking and maybe just enjoy the scenery? It's week away...that was your idea."

"Score one for me."

"Yeah, so...enjoy."

"Oh, but that's the thing Bart," she said, leaning over to kiss my cheek. "I already am. Good company goes a long way."

"I'm flattered."

"Oh you should be." she replied. "And genuinely. I don't like that many people. And going so far as to say I actually enjoy your company in a way that is only affectionate? Almost unheard of."

"A diamond in the rough, is that what I am?"

"Well, maybe. Cubic Zirconium definitely. Not just costume jewelry."

"Nice to know I'm climbing up the ladder." She gave me a smirk then leaned back in the passenger seat. I could totally understand Liz's anxiousness. Technically, this was all her idea. We still weren't "officially" dating, but she thought it'd be a good idea to just spend some time together. No work, no Hollywood, no one else but the two of us. I agreed. So after my little bit of discussion and much more with Selena about what her and I were, I made a couple calls, and well...let's just say I got the serious hook-up.

Within the next ten minutes, Liz's question was answered. We pulled into a quiet but very nice looking hotel lobby. After the valet took the car, we went into the lobby.

Liz was actually stunned silent as she looked around the surprisingly posh surroundings. The lobby was connected to a very nice looking bar and was itself loaded with comfortable couches and chairs with a nearly excruciatingly polite staff.

"Okay, color me jaw-dropped," she said. "How did you pull this off, Bart?"

"You'd be surprised the amount of money folks are willing to pay to be on a podcast where Taylor Swift is the guest." I replied. "Is that your way of saying you approve?"

"OH, don't worry, you'll see my way of giving approval sooner than later. I will say, great job." She stopped us both and kissed me, her blue eyes sparkling a small smile on her face. "Don't let that go to your head."

"Well, not yet anyway, right?"

She gave small laugh before following me to registration. It wasn't long after that that a bell person led us to our suite, which again led Liz to get a case of that dreadful dropping jaw.

The suite itself was quite large. The den area had a couch, a lounge chair and a fully stocked bar. There was even a deck with a beautiful view of the beach with enough room for a table and two chairs. The bed room itself was huge. King-size with silk sheets, another small table to eat breakfast in, and it was connected to a huge bathroom, complete with a big, spacious shower and a hot tub next to it.

As soon as I tipped the bell person and we were alone, Liz asked the question anyone would at this point.

"How the Hell are you not broke after this? Sponsorships don't pay THIS much."

"Yeah, well, this hotel? It's one of the sponsors. After your call, I called them up to see if I could take payment in some other form. Needless to say, an agreement was reached."

"Damn, you are smarter than you look. I owe Ari a dollar."

"Right in the feelings Liz," I said smirking. "So, I was thinking, after unpacking...how about you and I maybe go for a walk on the beach, right around sunset?"

"That sounds pretty romantic," she said, a smile barely being held back.

"Well, what's a little romance between friends?"

"Good point."

We promptly got into our swimsuits, Liz in an amazingly hot blue one-piece swimsuit with a sheer shawl tied around her waist as a pseudo skirt.

The beach was, fortunately for us, fairly quiet. Aside from a few people laying out, it was just the two of us. Perfect temperature, too. Not too hot nor too cold.

"Okay, sarcasm filter off again, this is great," Liz said. "You're really, really outdoing any expectations I might have had."

"Well, to be fair they were probably very low expectations." I replied, getting a punch in the arm.

"I'm being serious. This is...this is really, really nice. Just us. No work stuff. We're not here for either of our jobs. We're just here to be here. With each other. I really like that. It's been too long since I've been able to do something like this."

"Glad to oblige you in some stress free fun."

"Well, the fun's only just started if you ask me. You maybe have booked this getaway, but it was still my idea...and you haven't seen everything I have planned."

"I'm going to hold you to that."

"Oh I'm counting on it," she said. "Want to head back to the room?"

"Sounds like a plan."

We made our way back. Fortunately for me, before we were in the hotel room Liz was stopped by a fan for a picture. This gave me time to set up a it of a surprise with a simple text message.

When we finally made it to the door, outside was a tray of strawberries and champagne waiting for us.

"You know, usually I'd say something about laying it on thick," she said, checking out the chilled bubbly. "But just this once you get a pass."

"Lucky me." I opened the door, Liz going in first while I came in with the champagne and berries. I poured us each a glass, then Liz headed out to the deck, looking at the sun set, sipping her drink.

"This is gorgeous view," she said. "Just stunning."

"I can't help but agree," I said. I came up behind her and kissed her shoulder, making the voluptuous starlet purr. I reached around and grasped her breasts through her swimsuit, my lips moving to hers.

We removed our clothes, no longer necessary to where we were going for the rest of the night. I kissed my way down her back until I got to her ass.. I wrapped my arms around her and went face first into her firm yet plump ass.

"Ohhh, eat that ass Bart," she moaned. It was a demand I was all too eager to take on. While my tongue licked and probed her rosebud my fingers played with her pussy and clit. Her moans of pleasure did nothing but turn me on more and more, the actions of one feeding into and turning up the other.

I backed away from her ass, smacking the firm apple and kissing both cheeks before stand back up. I grasped my hard cock and lined up with her moist, tight opening and thrust forward.

"Unnn yeah," she said. My arms were still wrapped around her as I began to fuck her. Liz braced herself against the deck's railing. "Fuck...fuck Bart...baby that's right....give that cock..."

Not only was I more than happy to do that, I also too the time out of this busy sexual schedule to play with Liz's pussy and tits with my hands. Multitasking can be fun.

I moved back a bit, Liz now bent over, her back arched. My hands grasped her by the hips as I continued to fuck her.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum," she said. "Don't stop...keep fucking me Bart...make me cum..make me cum on your cock...oh shiiiit!"

As soon as her orgasm hit her I pulled Liz close to me, her back to my chest as it rocked her body, still thrusting into her spasming pussy as she rode it out.

"Wanna taste your cum," Liz said, her head leaning against my shoulder. "Give me that cum and I'll swallow every fucking drop." Never being able to turn her down, especially when balls deep in her, I pulled out and Liz spun around, kissing down my chest until she got to me cock, which she hungrily took in her mouth.

"Oh fuck CUMMING!" I cried out, filling the brunette bombshell's mouth with my cum, Liz swallowing stream after stream, never finishing a beat, or releasing me, until I was spent.

My knees week, I had to sit in on of the deck, chairs, Liz sitting in my lap, resting her head on my chest.

"And just think, this is only the first night," she said with a laugh.

"And we haven't even put a real dent in the champagne." I replied. "Want to rectify that?"

"Perfect plan." And it was. We fooled around a bit more until the champagne was gone, then were passed out in bed.

It was a small miracle when we woke up, we were both hangover-free, but hungrier than Hell. One phone call to room service and that problem was swiftly solved.

We ate at the deck, full view of the beach once again.

"Well, last night was certainly a great start," she said. "Sadly, I think you've raised the bar too high."

"Is that a challenge Liz?"

"Oh completely. One I fully expect you to meet and exceed with only minimal worries of complete and total failure."

"Only minimal?"

"I'm feeling generous." she replied, winking as she bit into her toast. "So, what's the plan for today?"

"Well, there's this boat service that does like a lunch thing while it takes you around they bay. Not much, Just some wine and fruit and stuff. Then thought we could hit the town for an early dinner. Made reservations at this five star place, and yes, they do vegan."

"Shit, you really did go all out on this, even with it pretty much guaranteed I was putting out." She sipped her orange juice, her beautiful blue eyes looking right at me. "Definitely a minimal chance of failure."

With such a sign of confidence, we went about the day. On the trip around the bay, it was wonderful. Good conversation with an amazing set of views, one for the ocean an the other on Liz.

After my last encounter with Selena, it really occurred to me if I feel this way about someone, I should genuinely try to spend more time with them outside the bed room. Aside from my years with Ashley, I hadn't really gotten a chance to do that with Liz or Selena, and it was time to make up for all the lost time. I still knew a relationship wasn't a sure thing, we both did without mentioning it. But a week like this...it at least set the stage.

It wasn't too long after the boat trip was over we headed back to the suite to get dressed for our early dinner. Liz though, she had slightly altered the plan, as I was about to see.

I turned around after closing the door and Liz pinned me to it.

"You know, with you stepping up your game, it got me thinking," she said, he had massaging my cock through my pants. "Maybe I'm slacking a little. I mean yeah, vacation...but it doesn't mean I shouldn't add a bit more to the situation, would you agree?"

"Well, I think things have been going pretty damn good," I said, a Cheshire grin on my face. "But far be it from me to stand in your way if you have a good idea on how we can improve the fun we're already having."

"Well then, allow me." After a soft kiss to my lips, Liz descended to her knees and undid my pants, pulling them down to my ankles.

Liz looked up at her, her nails lightly raking my thighs before moving to my cock and balls. She fondled and cradled my balls with one hand while the other softly jacked my cock. A confident smirk crossed her lips as I grew hard in her hands.

I watched with baited breath as she moved her mouth to my balls, licking and sucking them while he hand still, almost teasingly, gave my hand a slow strokejob.

"Just enjoy," she said. "Right now, it's all about you. Liz extended her tongue and licked the underside from base to tip, ending it by flicking the head a bit before planting a kiss right there.

Her hot breath on my cockhead made me groan. This was vintage Liz. With time to spare, she was a force to be reckoned with, and she was already pretty damn impressive on the fly.

"Fuuuuuck that's it," I growled as she slowly began to take me in her mouth. This wasn't about speed. We had reservations, but honestly, in a position like this Liz knew there was no time limit.

The build up as slow and methodical, no wasted movement. She knew exactly where to snake her tongue and when to drive me wild at just the right pace, and this was all just with her mouth, no hands.

Slowly but surely, Liz's tempo pick up, and her hands joined the party, but still, she's was pouring on just enough to keep me on edge, seemingly having no set time for when she wanted me to cum, which both loved and hated at the same. She had me insane with lust.

Her red lipstick was being smeared on my cock, the member itself slick with saliva. Liz pulled back, sucking only on the head and swirling her tongue around it at a surprisingly fast pace then pulled off, a string of spit connecting my cock to her lips that was broken only when she licked them.

Without a word, Liz took off her shirt, tossing it behind her. "Fuck my tits," she said. "Have fun, fuck them. I mean, what else are vacations for?"

"Touche," I said. I placed my rod between the fleshy globes, then Liz pressed them tightly together as I began to thrust.

"Oh yeah baby...mmm fuck my tits. Fuck them till you cum...fucking coat these titties in cum...mmm I love it, you know? Makes me hot, you doing this...knowing I'm making you cum...fuck I'm wet right now...fuck my tits, Bart.."

"Oh fuck...fuck Liz...gonna cum...fuck I'm gonna cum."

"Mmmm, then do it baby...shoot on my fucking tits!"

"FUCK!" I growled, unloading what felt like a flood of cum, covering Liz's chin and breasts. Liz continued jerking me with her tits, making me weak in the knees as my shots slowed to dribbles until I finally had to pull away. "Fuck...holy shit, Liz..."

"I'll take that as a positive review," she joked, her eyes still on mine and she scooped up some of jizz from her tits into her mouth. "Now, I think we better hit the showers and wash up. I don't know about you, but I'm all of a sudden very hungry."

Liz and I shed our clothes and headed to the shower, caressing and washing each other in the shower, embracing and kissing deeply as the water cascaded off our skin. But still, it was just a very friendly shower. Once we were done, we were dressed to the nines, especially Liz, and were on out way to the restaurant.

The restaurant was low lit, candles at every table along with a vase of roses. As much as the visuals were appealing, the menu seemed to be what really excited Liz.

"You actually found a restaurant that's five stars and has a sizable vegan selection," she said excitedly. "Okay, not joking, I have to repeat that...but I am completely impressed. This is just the cherry on top of everything else....thank you."

"Oh, no problem Liz," I said. "I like earning my keep."

"I'm not joking. Thank you. I mean it." Her hand reached over to hold mine. "You put a lot into this. It means a lot."

"You're welcome. Besides, I wanted to do it. I mean all we ever seem to do is see each other because of the show. This...I wanted it to be just us. No show bullshit, no work stuff. Just you and me."

"Well, you had the right thought. What was it you said? Oh, yeah. What's a little romance between friends?" We both leaned over the table, our lips meeting in a deep yet tender kiss.

While the restaurant indeed was five stars all the way, from appetizer to dessert, the true cap off of the night happened when we returned to the room. The moment the door closed we were all over each other. Instead of tearing at each other's clothes, we slowly removed them off each other, savoring every single moment that the night had left.

Kissing and licking her legs as I hiked up her skirt to remove her black lace underwear,Liz licking and softly biting my chest as she removed my shirt, we were doing something we'd never done with each other before, taking our time completely.

Soon we were both stripped clean, I laid Liz down on the silk sheets of the bed and slither my way between her legs, my lips and fingers teasing her inner thighs until my faces was at her crotch.

"Unnnnnfff," Liz moaned as I began to eat her. I sucked and licked at her clit while my fingers worked inside her. I hooked my free arm around Liz's leg and pulled even closer to me. Not that it was necessary, as Liz was doing a pretty good job of that with her hand, grasping me by the hair and grinding my face into her cunt.

I could help but smile to myself as Liz moaned and writhe on the bed, the only words coming out were half-formed obscenities and pleads for more. When I crooked my fingers just right and hit the right spot and...

"FUCK!" Liz nearly screamed, arching her back as an orgasm rocked her body, my tongue happily lapping up as she came. When Liz came back down to Earth, our lips met again, the buxom brunette moaning as she tasted herself on my lips and tongue.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and with one thrust, I was in to the hilt. By this point, words of no use. We both knew what we wanted, all it took was eye contact at this point.

"Oooh fuuuck yesss," she moaned as my rhythm built. Liz pressed me face against her breasts while I happily enjoyed every single sensations I could on those wonderful mounds of flesh. The taste, them smell, the feel,the look, everything. My mouth moved to her shoulder, then to her neck and finally back to her lips. Our forehead pressed together, sex-drunk smiles on our faces as we locked eyes for a few seconds before Liz's head rolled back.

I rolled onto my back, wanting the ever lovely view of Liz Gillies riding my cock. Fortunately for me, she was more than agreeable to this. She kissed me three times, once on the lips and twice on the chest before really starting to ride me like a bucking bronco.

My hands instinctively went for her hips. "Uh uh," she smiled, grasping them by the wrist and bringing them to her tits. "Much better starting point, right?"

"You got me there," I grinned. Satisfied that everything was in its place, Liz began to gain her own pace. "Ohhh fuck that's good."

"You can say that again." Liz through her head back, her hair falling behind her. She leaned back, her hands on my legs as she ground her hips a bit before going full on. But when she did, it was my turn to moan half-intelligible obscenities.

My hands began to roam Liz's body, feeling every bit of flesh, every curve of her body while getting an amazing view of her enjoying herself as well. My hands never quite found a place to stay though, roaming the beautiful form of her body. Grasping her hips, reaching for her ass, returning to her tits. I couldn't remember the last tiem I got to explore her body so fully.

Liz leaned forward, our lips meeting again before she moved them to my ear, still grinning on my cock.

"Mmmm, I've been thinking about trying something a little bit different," she purred in my ear. "I think asking is a bit redundant, but...you care to try something new?"

"Oh, of course," I said between breaths.

"Good." Liz, licking my earlobe before getting off of me. She gave me a wink as she climbed over me and got on all fours. "I think you can figure it out from here."

"You know, we've done it like this before." I said, licking from her thigh to her ass, then kissing both cheeks. "Not that I remotely mind."

"Mmmm, bare with me," she said, winking at me over her shoulder. "And stick it in. Not in the mood for a vacant pussy just yet."

MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers
12