The Perks of Being a Podcaster Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you single again?" I asked, entering her once again.

"High standards." she moaned in response. "You're meeting just about all of them, by the way." I smacked her on the ass then grabbed her hips. I leaned forward and kissed her neck as I slowly built up a rhythm, almost teasing her from the pace were had been at before.

"Unnnn Bart that's it," she hissed. "Fuck baby that's just what I wanted right now...fuck..." I placed one more kiss on her back before rising back up. I swiveled my hips a bit gyrating as I took slow, deep strokes into Liz's hot pussy.

"God damn," I growled, my teeth clenched. I gripped Liz's ass hard as my pace slowly increased. "Holy shit Liz..."

"Same here," she grinned. "Now...about that new thing?"

"Yeah..."

"Mmmmfuck...Bart...fuck...fuck my ass."

"You sure?" I asked. "I mean, we've never..."

"Yeah, kind of the point in calling it a new thing. I want it though..."

"Okay," I said, giving Liz a few more pumps before pulling out. Fortunately,my cock was very, very slick and coated in her juices as Pressed against her back door. "Play with your clit a bit babe," I said. I leaned over and grasped her hand, working with her in frigging her clit as the head popped in.

"Fuck that's tight," she gasped. "Mmm, just take it slow."

"I promise." And I kept that promise. Slowly, ever so slowly, I inched my way inside Liz's ass,Liz breathing deep, every second getting more and more used to the intrusion. I leaned over, my lips to her ear now. "Look at you...so fucking sexy...and beautiful and nasty all at once...taking a cock up your ass. And you're doing so good babe...so good."

"Oh...oh fuck it's tight...fuck it's big," she moaned. "Oh shit don't stop...keep going...fuck my ass..."

With encouragement like that, it'd be downright rude to even consider stopping. Very slowly, A faster speed was built. Not too fast or hard, but just enough. Liz's moans became ones of pure pleasure, matching my own.

"Oh fuck I think I'm actually going to cum," she said, joyous disbelief in her voice. "Holy fuck I'm going to cum with a dick up my ass!"

"Do it baby," I said. "Fucking cum with my cock in your ass...fucking do I...feel good, doesn't it?"

"Yes...yessss...."

"Cum baby," I said, my hand and hers a blur on her clit. "Cum for me...fucking cum!"

"OH FUCKING SHIT!!!" howled Liz, getting the surprise orgasm of her life, her asshole clamping down tight on my cock, setting me off as well.

"Oh fuck, gonna cum!" I shouted.

"In me! Fucking shot in me oh fuck PLEASE fill my ass with your cum!" Liz yelled. I couldn't quite believe it, but it wasn't like I could hold out either. Growling loudly, I shot up her ass, basting her bowels with my cum.

We both fell forward in a laughing, sweaty heap. We looked at other, big, dopey grins on our faces.

"Wow," she said. "Just...wow."

"Complete agreement." I replied. "Idea for tomorrow...we stay in bed and get room service all day."

"Read my mind." After a few minutes of rest, we both hoped in the shower, genuinley too tired to do anything but wash each other off.

The next day, we followed the plan. Room service and bed all day. Not even that much sex, just lazing around in bed. The night was capped off with a hot bubble bath.

Liz's nude form laid against me in the tub, the two of us completely content and relaxed.

"Thanks," I said, kissing the back of her head.

"For what?"

"For not bringing up what I should be doing with my life and how I'm terminally underachieving. I've been getting that a lot lately and I just want to say thanks for not bringing it up."

"Well, for starters I'd never fucking say that." she replied. She turned to face me, my cock now just outside her pussy. "Look, whatever you want to do with your life? Your business as long as you're not hurting anyone. And considering the week we're having, you're doing pretty good for yourself. So if anyone has problem with that, well, tough. They don't get a vote. And if I were to say anything it'd be that if we were going to start this thing we have up as a genuine relationship..."

"Yeah?"

"Well, I'd want you closer to me. Same town at least...same house maybe...I don't know. It's just, if I have a boyfriend, I kind of want easy access to him."

"Well, if we were dating-dating, that's definitely something I'd consider. Where are we on that?"

"Well, you've made a great case," she said, grasping my dick, smiling as it hardened in her hand. "I just..and I know this sounds weird, I need more time. Not because of any doubts beyond long distance. I mean, I'm not even shooting the show in California. If we committed to this, right now, it'd be long distance right off the bat. I...I don't want that. I want time, just with you. No work bullshit on my end. Just normal relationship bullshit."

"I can understand that," I said. "I guess I can wait."

"Well, I think I can give you a bit more incentive," she said. A sly grin was on Liz's face and she straddled me, slowly lowering herself onto my cock. "Mmmm, how's that? Can't you just feel those troubles melt away?"

"Among other things, yeah," said. I wrapped my arms around Liz and pulled her close, kissing her deeply as she began to ride.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "Fuck me....fuck me and cum inside me baby.

"Mmm, you okay with that?" I asked.

"No problem," she moaned. "Want it." My hands moved down her back to her ass, grasping it as our paced increased to the point I was shocked the water was not sloshing out of the pool.

"Mmm, give it to me baby...fuck I want it...oh Bart I want it...." I could feel Liz's nails digging into my back, her legs squeezing me tighter, refusing to let me go until I shot.

"Fuck...fuck I'm close..." I said, shocked at how quick it was approaching.

"Don't hold back baby," she said, licking my lips. "Cum in me...cum in me...."

I buried my face in Liz's chest as I came inside, her. Once the last drop had been released, she gave me a soft kiss on the lips and got out of the tub.

"I'm going to order some room service," she said, not even bothering to put on a bathrobe, her nude form still soaking wet. "Was thinking some sorbet. That sounds good to you?"

"Sure," I said, coming down in the pool.

"Great, finish up in there and come to bed." She blew me a kiss and walked out of the bathroom.

I leaned back in the tub and smiled. Were Liz and I together? Nope. Were we in a better place than last time? Yes, we were. The ground was a lot more solid. But still, it wasn't going to be easy. After all, she had a point. She wasn't going to be in LA for a while due to her show. And anything could happen in that time. Still though, this whole trip? Totally worth it.

And technically my time off from the show wouldn't be over when we went home. I still had the work part of the vacation to look forward to in New York The first guest was the one who kind of paid for this whole week with sponsors almost fighting for ad time on the show she was going to be interviewed on.

Yep, Taylor Swift was always good for business...and up for a good time.

12