The Perks of Being a Producer Ch. 01

Story Info
Seducing the Virgin Starlet.
8.8k words
4.6
18.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you come stay with us?" Jessica asked me. "At least until they sort out the business with your house."

I hoped she would ask me this. That was why I called her in the first place. Jessica and I went way back to... I don't even remember when. She's older than me so maybe she was one of my mom's friends. I really can't remember. Being a famous music producer, you meet so many people it's hard to keep track of them all.

I had bought a mansion before moving to LA but when I got here the real estate agent told me an engineer from the city had recently deemed the house unsafe and I couldn't move in until a certain criteria had been met. I'm pretty certain it was a bribe, everyone out here either wants money or fame or money and fame. Everyone. Jessica included. But all the money I had that didn't go to the mansion, I spent on a brand new recording studio.

"Yes." I said to Jessica, probably too insistent. "You are a lifesaver. I owe you."

"Oh nonsense"." Jessica said. "What are friends for? I'm just about to pick Natalie up from her acting class. I'll come get you afterwards."

"Thank you Jessica. Sincerely."

"Ta!"

I tried to think of the last time I had seen Jessica or Natalie. A long time. Before they ever moved to LA. Back when they were farm-fairing country girls from the south. How old would Natalie be now? 18? 19? I'm pretty sure it was 18.

It took Jessica so long to pick me up that I would have caught a cab if I knew her address. Eventually, her SUV pulled up, packed to the limit as if they were moving house or camping.

"Sorry!" Jessica screamed from her window then looked behind her to the backseat. "Natalie, get out and say hi!"

There was a table of something next to Jessica in the front passenger seat.

The back door opened and Natalie stepped out. My mouth almost dropped. Her hair was long, flowing down her back like a waterfall. She had a flat pair of sneakers on with white ankle length socks. A tiny pair of denim short shorts with a frayed bottom and an open jacket over a tight singlet with a low neckline and a couple of buttons between her tits. The top button was undone and a smidge of cleavage and Natalie's bra poked out. It wouldn't have made much difference if all three buttons were undone though. While Natalie had the toned legs and tight stomach of any fit 18 year old, her tits were small.

Her hands were cupped over her fly and she stared at the ground between us.

"Manners, Natalie!" Jessica screamed from the car.

Natalie looked up, brushed some hair behind her ear, and gave me a welcoming smile. My knees almost buckled. Natalie was either the most welcoming person in the world or a great actor. She had just come from acting school, I remembered and contained my excitement. Everyone out here was overly nice, playing a game, they'd do anything for their career.

"Natalie! You've grown! The last time I saw you, you were.... Well, different...." I couldn't help myself. I didn't mean to sound so creepy but I was totally shocked.

I noticed Jessica smile out of the corner of my eye. Natalie clasped her hands back together and looked at the footpath.

"Alright, get in you two!" Jessica said.

"Mama!" Natalie turned to her mum. "I told you there is no room in the car! You need to make two trips. Really, I don't understand why you had to stop off and buy all this junk. You knew we had to pick someone else up!"

"Oh Natalie, I'm not making two trips! Just sit on his lap."

"Mama!" Natalie screamed. Her mouth didn't close after the outburst, stayed open as if she was frozen in shock. Her cheeks went red like fire.

"Chop chop you two!"

Natalie bit her lip in a frown. Her brow furrowed in anger. She turned to me and gestured for me to get in the car.

I was just so eager to get home, even a temporary home, that I would have let a sumo sit on my lap. I ran for the door and got in. I was clipping the seat belt in when Natalie grabbed my hand and stopped me.

Her touch was ice cold but her eyes were filled with warmth. "I need to be strapped in too."

"Oh yeah. Sorry." I let the seat belt fly back.

Natalie smiled at me and climbed in the SUV. She hugged the seat in front of her and moved her body over mine. Her arse was only inches from my face. Her shorts were so short I could almost see the curve of her cheeks. Her skin was tanned and perfect, no blemishes or imperfections of any kind, as if she were an airbrushed model.

Then, suddenly, that arse was on my lap. My cock could feel the crack between her cheeks. The stud on her pockets dug into my thighs. In between her legs, a source of heat radiated outwards like the sun.

Natalie leaned back so our torsos were touching. She grabbed the seat belt and pulled it over the two of us. It was a tight fit. The strap went right through her tits, pushing the singlet flat and making her tits look huge. I gulped and tried to look away.

There was simply no room between us with the belt on. Everywhere Natalie and I could be touching was touching. I smelled her perfume, her shampoo, her natural musk, sweet, fruity and feminine.

My eyes roamed back to her tits. They were so small but, at the same time, so big! So great and desirable. A golden cross hung just above them, attached to the chain around her neck.I looked up and noticed Natalie staring at me in the rearview mirror.

"That's a nice cross..." I said, pretending like I hadn't been caught staring at her 18 year old tits.

Natalie smiled as if the thought never crossed her mind, as if all men were more likely to notice her necklace instead of her chest. "Thank you! I got it from my old church down south. I used to volunteer there after school and on the weekends!"

Her kindness and earnestness was disarming, especially for such a beautiful young woman. I found my hand unconsciously resting on her hip.

"So, you want to be an actress then?"

Natalie's beautiful smile fled. I felt ashamed and sad for being responsible. Her head tilted to the side, her nose quivered and her lip arched upwards. When she finally answered, her voice was meek. "I don't know."

I saw Jessica watching us in the mirror. "Oh Natalie loves acting but she also loves singing. Really loves singing. Don't ya Nat?"

"Yes mama." Natalie agreed but her frown persisted.

"Maybe you two could write a song while we're all living together!"

There it was. I knew there had to be a reason Jessica insisted on my moving in with her. She had always wanted to be a star herself and failed. But now she had Natalie to force her dream on and live vicariously through. I wondered if Natalie even liked singing or dancing. Then I wondered what else Jessica had planned to seduce me into making her daughter a star?

---

"Natalie dances as well." Jessica said. "Don't ya Nat?"

We were at Jessica's now. I was sitting on one end of the couch, Natalie the other while Jessica went about folding some clothes.

I looked over at Natalie. She was red in the cheeks and leaning back into the couch, hoping it would swallow her up and save her from the embarrassment. Finally, she nodded.

Jessica smiled. "Show him Nat." Jessica turned to me. "She's real good. You're gonna love it."

I smiled like someone telling a bad joke, not wanting to offend.

Jessica patted her daughter's knee. "Show him your stripper routine."

"Mama!" Natalie leaned forward, screaming. "That's indecent!"

"Oh, nonsense." Jessica said as she got up and walked over to the wall. "It's artistic."

Natalie crossed her arms and glared at her mum, her cheeks still red.

"Come on." Jessica nodded to the open space in front of the couch. "Don't be rude."

Natalie pulled her arms closer to her chest, twitched her nose and then got up. Jessica smiled and dialled the heat up to what looked like maximum. I was already hot but didn't say anything. They were already doing me a favour by letting me stay here and I didn't want to appear ungrateful.

Natalie started to move her body in the open space in front of me but it didn't look artistic at all. She swayed around like an inflatable ad, that same glare she gave her mum still on her red face.

"Natalie!" Jessica growled in a stereotypical upset motherly tone. "Do it properly or don't do it at all."

Natalie stopped all together and her glare intensified.

"Really," I started to say. "It's fine. I believe you. I'm sure Natalie is a terrific dancer."

I shot Natalie an encouraging smile. She returned it. And meant it. A smile twinkled in her eyes almost as if to say 'I owe you.'

Jessica laughed. "I wouldn't say terrific. Not yet anyway. She still needs lots of practice. And that is what she's going to do now. Aren't you Nat?"

Natalie sighed, leaned on one side and looked at the wall. "Yes mama."

"Good." Jessica said.

Natalie started to dance. REALLY dance. Her body was like art, twisting, spinning, curving, natural, fluent, graceful. She was like flowing water or a leaf in the wind. Jessica was right, Natalie wasn't just terrific, she was unbelievable!

As she dipped and stretched, her jacket rode up her body and revealed a tanned little midriff, as tight and toned as an olympic athlete's. The muscles in her legs tensed but were lean and subtle. Feminine.

Natalie's face was focused and far away. The level of concentration I saw astounded me. There was enough ambition and talent in there to make even the ugliest person beautiful, on Natalie's face it transformed her from a swan into a... well an even more beautiful and sexual swan.

And then, suddenly, Natalie dropped to her arse and spread her legs. She arched her torso upwards, thrusting her tits toward me and lay down on her back. Her legs spread even further and she started to thrust the air as if there was an imaginary man there fucking her. The zip up jacket moved up each time her hips flicked.

Natalie rolled over onto all fours so her arse was facing me. She shook her butt like a pair of maracas. The frayed bottom of her short shorts flicked around like tassels and hair whipped about like rain.

Then she dropped and rolled again, sitting back up on her arse with her hands on the ground between her legs and started to twerk her torso. The zip on her jacket rattled and slightly opened, giving me a slight view of her tiny cleavage.

But then, unfortunately, Natalie spun so she was facing the other way again and slowly pushed herself up to her feet until her arse was in line with my face. She shook it from side to side like a ribbon. Her jeans were so tight that I could see the point where her round cheeks shot off from her legs. Her hair went around in circles but I barely noticed it - so focused was I on her firm little arse - until she looked back at me over her shoulders, that same promise of smile I had seen earlier gleaming in her eyes.

I was enjoying the show so much that I barely even noticed time ticking forward. What felt like half a minute to me must have been a good five minutes. When Natalie stopped, she was puffing and sweating. Her face was redder than a tomato. Her chest heaved up and down like a wave pool. She sucked the air in with such an intensity that I could hear it rip through her body.

I suddenly realised how hot it was in that room and remembered Jessica turning the heat up. It felt like the peak of summer. I was sweating just from sitting down (and maybe a little from watching Natalie dance).

"That was good." Jessica said. "Could have been better. But still good." She approached her puffing and exhausted daughter. "It's too hot in here sweetie. Here, let mama help."

Jessica unzipped Natalie's jacket and threw it on the floor. Natalie's white singlet barely covered her belly button and was so tight that it made her tiny tits seem enormous. A thin band of skin poked out beneath the singlet and disappeared inside her shorts. The midriff was as flat as a square and tanned as an Italian.

Then Jessica's hand dropped to the fly on Natalie's denim cut offs. She unzipped it and pushed the shorts down. They slid down Natalie's sweaty and tanned legs in an instant. Her panties were white and red but I didn't get a chance to make out the pattern on them. Natalie's body almost imploded. She crouched inwards and covered herself with her arms.

"Mama!" She yelled. "We have company!"

"Oh relax." Jessica said. "He's a producer. Girls show him their panties everyday. That's how the music industry works Nat."

Using one arm to cover her bra and the other to hide her panties, Natalie looked over at me with a cowering look. Her whole body was dipped forward, leaning over the ground, and her eyes were as wide and wet as her cheeks were red.

Her body was perfect. I had always thought I liked a girl with proportioned tits, leaning toward those on the bigger side, but Natalie rectified that opinion. Her tiny tits were the most beautiful pair in existence. Even though I had never seen them, I knew that to be true.

I could have stared at her forever. Would have. But luckily, I got a phone call first. I realised my mouth was hanging open, closed it and got up to answer my phone.

---

When I headed back inside after my call, Natalie was still standing around in her panties.

"Mama! Why did you put all my pyjamas in the washing machine?"

"They needed washing Nat." Jessica said.

Neither of them had noticed my return. I was happy with that. From the next room, I could get a good glimpse of the underwear Natalie had hid from me earlier. They were mundane at best, childish at worst. Her panties were white with horizontal red stripes across them. The bra was a simple white.

"I only washed them yesterday!" Natalie yelled.

Jessica gave her daughter a stern look.

Natalie returned the glare and crossed her arms. "What am I meant to sleep in?"

She leaned to the right so body was slack and her arse pointed out. I was standing behind her and had an amazing view of her cute 18 year old butt. It was sticking out toward me, almost like an olive branch or a hand. I wanted to reach out and take it in my own hand, squeeze it and shake it.

"What you have on is fine Nate."

"I can't wear a bra to bed mama!" Then her voice dropped into something cute, sad and meek. "I hate that."

Jessica was standing opposite her daughter and noticed me watching. I saw a wicked smile flicker in her eyes. Then she looked at Natalie. "Just sleep naked then."

"Mama!"

"Oh, Natalie. I'm only joking. Wear one of your singlets." Jessica's eyes darted over mine for a moment. "The tight pink one that's too short for you."

"Okay." Natalie said and headed down the hall to her room.

In her daughter's absence, I approached Jessica. "I might hit the bed too. Where is the guest room?"

"Oh." Jessica almost looked startled. "I'm such a clutz that I forget the guest room is unusable at the moment. Cluttered to capacity."

"That's alright." I said. "I only need the bed."

"No, no, no. It's not alright. It's utterly unuseable."

She looked at me for a moment as if she were lying and wanted to see if I believed her. Then she continued. "And the mattress is mouldy. It's really been forever since someone used it. Not since Tim left. We had taken to sleeping in different rooms before the separation."

"Oh." I didn't want to seem ungrateful or rude - I knew how much Jessica adored Tim. But where was I to sleep? Why did she invite me if there was no guest room?

"Why don't you go and share Natalie's bed?" Jessica said.

I laughed but she frowned at the sound. "You're joking aren't you?"

"Not at all. It's a King size. More than big enough for the two of you." Then she reached out and put her hand on mine. "Only for a couple of nights. I promise we'll get the guest room fixed."

She turned away as if I'd agreed and picked up a bunch of books from the coffee table. She noticed me staring. "Don't worry, I already told Natalie about the situation."

Then she carried the books out of the room.

I wandered down to Natalie's room and found her pulling the singlet her mum told her to wear down. It was tiny and she was trying to stretch it, trying to make it cover more of her up, trying so hard but failing. Then she noticed me.

"Hi." Natalie said, almost scared to look me in the face.

Her room was girly in every sense. The first half of the walls were white timber. Above that was pink painted plaster. The carpet was fluffy like a cat.

You could see how much Natalie's parents spoiled her. Her room was so big that the King bed looked small inside it. It was pushed against the left wall while the right half of the room was dominated by a big pink rug. Around the room was a couch, desk, wardrobe, chest of draws and an ensuite through the right wall, opposite the bed.

Natalie gestured at the ensuite. "You can brush your teeth in there."

I nodded and headed in. The floors were marble, the lighting soft and cool. A huge mirror stood over the sink. There was a spa bath on the left and a double glass-walled shower and toilet on the right. An unopened toothbrush sat beside the sink.

When I finished and stepped back out into Natalie's room, she was praying. Kneeling in front of her bed with her hands on the mattress and her back to me. I stared at the soles of her feet pressing into her soft bum cheeks. Her singlet was as tight as can be and tiny. A good 5 centimetres of skin stood between the bottom of the top and her panties.

I leaned against the ensuite door and waited for her to finish.

"Ahmen." She said out loud and stood up.

Natalie turned to me, still afraid to make eye contact. She brushed some hair behind her ear. "Umm, which side of the bed do you want?"

"Whichever side you don't want." I said. "Sorry about this. I thought I was sleeping in the guest room."

Natalie feigned a smile and walked around to her chosen side. She stood and looked over the bed a moment, clenching the doona in her hand. Then she pulled the sheets back and climbed in. I walked over, kicked my shoes off, undid my pants and pulled my shirt over my head.

I caught Natalie staring at me out of the corner of my eyes. She quickly turned away. I hopped in bed beside her, feeling awkward and intrusive. We both lay on our backs and stared at the roof.

Jessica appeared in the doorway. "Goodnight you two. Have a fun sleepover." She leaned in, flicked the light off and closed the door.

---

I woke up early the next morning with a bad taste in my mouth and a bad feeling in my soul. I had started spooning Natalie while asleep and her arse was right on my lap. I could feel the heat coming through her panties and making my morning wood even harder. My hand was on her side and her tight cotton singlet had ridden up so half of my skin was on her bare and tight belly. Silky smooth and picture perfect. Our heads shared a pillow, her hair in my face, the smell of her shampoo and skin in my nose.

I tried to move away, subtly. I'd hate for her to wake and think I had consciously spooned her. But as soon as I tried to pull my hand from under hers, Natalie let out a cute and tired breath, wiggled her body, closed her hand around mine and pulled it further around her while pressing her arse deeper into my lap. The tip of my cock poked between her legs and rubbed against her panties. They were hot and damp, the woman equivalent of morning wood. Every time Natalie exhaled, her pussy seemed to push out a gush of warm moist air, like smoke billowing out of a fireplace.

I stayed where I was, even closer than I had been to Natalie and her 18 year old pussy. I looked down at her sleeping face. She was peaceful, smiling at something that was only happening in her dreams. Her tits rose and fell with her breaths. I lay my head down beside her and felt her heartbeat against my chest.