The Perks of Being a Producer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie ended the kiss but kept her arms around my neck and her eyes on mine. "Do you wanna do other stuff?"

"Like what?"

Natalie let go and dropped back down to her soles. She looked to the side. "Well I don't want to have sex until I'm married but we can, you know... You can put it in my... The ladies at my old church said you're allowed to have oral and anal sex before getting married."

I was so shocked that I almost coughed.

"You don't want to?" Natalie looked sad, as if she had confided in me and I betrayed her. "It's too disgusting isn't it? I'm sorry. I don't really want to do it..."

"Natalie," I grabbed her arms and forced her to look at me. "It's not that. I'm just surprised is all. Really surprised. Is that something you really want to do with me?"

She nodded and looked back at the ground. "But it's fine if you don't want to do it with me."

"I'd love to do it with you Natalie."

"Really?"

I nodded. She stood on her tippy toes and kissed me. Then she turned around so her face was in the corner of the shower, a hand on two different planes of glass. She stuck her tiny arse out toward me and looked over her shoulder.

"Are you sure Natalie?"

She nodded eagerly. I grabbed her hips and spread her cheeks. I pressed my cock onto her little hole. The size difference was all too noticeable. Did I really want to do this? Violate Natalie's little arsehole? She was so cute and adorable. I actually liked her.

"Natalie," I said. "I don't want to do this."

She stayed pressed in the corner where she was, frowning at me over her shoulder. "Is my bum too yuk?"

I looked down at her arse. It was the most perfect bum I had ever seen. "Not at all. I'd just... I'd rather take you on a date first, Natalie."

Her face shined like an angel's, a smile more pure than any nun. She tried to hide how happy she was but couldn't.

"I'd really like that. But maybe we can still have some fun." Natalie reached through her legs and grabbed my cock. She pulled it away from her arse and underneath her, so it was between her thighs and under her pussy.

She started moving herself over it as she had in bed earlier. "It's not sex if it doesn't go inside."

Her body moved back and forth like a saw. It felt amazing. It was like running a wet heater over your cock. I could distinguish Natalie's juices from the shower - they were both warm but Natalie's moisture was much thicker, more dense.

After less than a minute, Natalie's breathing was already becoming strained. Her face was tilted to the left and I could see the concentration and thrill on there. Her eyes were shut. Her mouth was erratic, opening and closing at random and babbling like a crazy person.

I started thrusting too, cutting Natalie's pussy open, getting in between her lips. She was so tight that the space between them was less than a centimetre.

I moved my hands up from her hips along her sides. Natalie just felt so smooth, slick and stunning that I got as turned one from touching her waist as I would from touching another 18 year old's arse or tits.

I pushed my hands forward, around to her upper stomach. I could feel her abs tensing as her stomach contracted and stretched with each thrust. Then I took each of her tits in one of my hands. They were a perfect fit. Like four matching jigsaw pieces. Her hard nipples stabbed into my palm.

"Oh yes!" Natalie tilted her head back and roared. "That feels so good!"

I groped her tits and then let go to pinch her nipples. Natalie's whole body shuddered and her scream fluctuated and faded out.

I moved my head in and kissed her neck. Natalie surrendered herself to me, tilting her head to the other side and giving me complete control. I sucked and nibbled her neck all the way up to her ears, staking my claim as the first man to ever do so. I gnawed and nibbled on her ear.

Natalie bucked and hollered like a real southern girl. She was so inexperienced she couldn't even control her breathing, let alone her moaning and moving.

"Yes. Oh yes!" She moaned over and over in a tiny little girly voice.

Natalie was thrusting so fast her tits flopped against my hands. I let go, moved one hand up to her neck and pulled her head ever further to the side so I could really get in there, whilst sliding the other down Natalie's wet 18 year old stomach to touch her clit.

She literally jumped when my finger opened her hood. Screamed too. When she had started thrusting over my dick, Natalie's body had almost made a right with mine. Now though, she was almost standing vertical and parallel with me.

I dug my face into the front of her neck and kissed the underside of her chin. My hand runs circles around her clit. My cock slid over her soaking pussy.

Natalie moved one hand from the shower wall and onto my knob. It was so wet with the natural lube from her cunt that her hand slipped right over it. Natalie closed her fist around it, jerked up and down, and ran her palm around my knob like a satellite orbiting the earth.

I felt Natalie's pussy getting ready to explode, nearing her second orgasm for the day and her life.

"Are you gonna cum for me Natalie?" I growled in her ear.

"Yes!" She yelped a sound louder than I had ever heard a human make. She gasped afterward, recovering, and struggled to force the following word out. "Are you?"

Even in the midst of all this, her real real sexual experience, Natalie was an angel. Sweet, caring, generous.

I pushed her body against the glass. Her tits flattened against it. The side of her face was smudged against it. We were both standing up straight, my dick still surging over her cunt and into the gap between her stomach and the glass.

Between the moisture of the shower and Natalie's juices, the slick shower wall and Natalie's smooth skin, I was pretty much fucking a synthetic vagina. Not as good as Kelly's tight virgin pussy would be but I didn't have to corrupt the last pure thing in this sinful city to fuck it.

Natalie screamed as she came. Her mouth was so close to the glass that it bounced right off and echoed in our little shower. I felt my dick splurge my cum up over the glass and Natalie's stomach. A few drops rained down on my dick and thighs.

Our bodies stayed pressed against the glass while we recovered. I could hear her heartbeat and feel her chest fill and empty. I leaned my mouth in front of Natalie's and kissed her deep, passionate and long.

"That was amazing." She said between pants. "I think I might love you."

I kissed her cheek. She squirmed out of my grip and turned around so her back was against the glass.

She slid her arms behind her back and looked up at me. "Do you still want to take me on a date now that we've... you know? Done that?"

I smiled. "Of course I do. I might even want to marry you now we've done that."

Natalie grabbed my shoulders and pulled me in for another kiss. Afterwards, she looked down at my dick and laughed. "It's still big!"

"You're still attractive!"

We both laughed. Natalie noticed some of my cum on her stomach. She swiped it up with a finger and tasted it. Her face soured and she spat it out. "That tastes pretty much how I thought it would!"

She laughed. I pinned her against the glass and kissed her.

"Can we go back to bed?" She asked me after. "I don't want to go to acting class today."

I picked her up, flicked the shower off, opened the door and carried her back to her -our- bed. I dropped her on her back and she sprawled out like a starfish. I climbed on top of her and noticed the clock on the bedside table

We had showered for more than 30 minutes! More than enough time for two separate showers. Then I heard Jessica's shower down the hall turn on!

---

To Be Continued...

---