The Perks of Being a Producer Ch. 02

Story Info
Dating the Virgin Starlet.
10.6k words
4.37
7.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in Natalie's bed but Natalie wasn't near. Her side of the bed was already made and I couldn't hear anyone in the ensuite, the room where I humped Natalie's virgin pussy and came all over her 18 year old legs.

With a night's gap between now and that boner I thrust against Natalie's tight and wet pussy, I started to regret my decision. Sure, I had refrained from fucking her in the arse but I had still taken advantage of her, hadn't I?

She must have thought so anyway, why else would she leave me to wake up by myself?

I finally summoned enough courage to venture out of Natalie's room and into the kitchen.

Natalie stood over the stove, wearing nothing but panties and her tight, too-small singlet from the night before. She looked incredible. From behind her, I had a view of her arse cheeks poking out of her panties, her incredibly toned legs, feet, midriff and neck.

She turned around with the frypan in hand and the cutest, most adorable smile on her face. "Morning sleepy head. Hope you're hungry. I made you some breakfast, or -"

Natalie turned to look at the clock on the wall over the kitchen window. "A Sunday brunch, I should say."

She turned back to me giggling. I looked down at the frying pan in her hands and noticed she wore no bra under her singlet. Her nipples weren't erect or anything but her singlet was so tight that I could see the outline of her beautiful and tiny nipples anyway.

I was so stunned by her beauty that all the guilt I had felt earlier washed away. I would do anything for Natalie, cross any line that I had to to be with her. I stumbled forward and sat at one of the stools on the opposite side of the bench.

Natalie moved the bacon and eggs to a plate with some toast and then brought the plate over to me. She put it in front of me and leaned on the bench beside me, still smiling and giggling, just staring at me. Then she put an arm around my head and kissed me!

"I feel dirty even though we had an extra long shower yesterday."

The guilt returned ever so slightly.

"Relax." Natalie kissed me again. "It's a good dirty."

She sat down on the stool beside me just as her mum, Jessica, walked into the kitchen.

"Morning." Jessica smiled at me. "Natalie tells me you two are going on a date soon?"

"Mama!" Natalie screamed, embarrassed and red faced.

Instinctively, I moved my hand to rest reassuringly on Natalie's thigh. She smiled and relaxed. I got hard. Her legs were truly perfect, hairless, slightly tanned, toned and young.

I turned to Natalie's mum. "I hope you don't mind Jessica?"

"Nonsense!" Jessica said. "I think it's a great idea!"

Then she leaned over the other side of the bench and looked at her daughter. "I guess it's time we had this talk Nat. But when a man and woman go on a date..."

"Mama!" Nat screamed. "I don't want to have this talk right now! It's embarrassing."

"Nonsense Nat. You need to know and who else will tell you if not your mum?"

I moved my hand higher up Natalie's thigh and she seemed to relax again. Her feet started to kick in the air.

Jessica continued. "Well, the man picks the girl up, takes her to a restaurant, lets her order whatever she wants, pays for the whole thing and drops her home, all the while doing everything he can to impress her."

Natalie grabbed my hand and moved it even further up her thigh, right to the seam of her panties. She was warm, her skin smooth. I couldn't take it. I reached out and grazed the mound of her pussy, pressing out against her panties. Natalie yelped and her body whimpered and she had to bite her lips to stop herself screaming.

"And all the girl has to do," Jessica continued, "is thank the man with her body. Do you know what I mean?"

Natalie grabbed my thigh and dug her nails into my skin. "Mmmmm." She moaned and nodded vigorously. "I do mama." She gasped. "I know what that means, yes!"

Natalie's panties were starting to flood so I slipped my hand inside and started to caress her cunt. Natalie shivered and looked up at the roof to moan. Her nipples hardened and poked out against her singlet.

Jessica studied her daughter for a moment and smiled, satisfied. "Good then. My little girl is growing up and learning." She stood up straight and turned to me. "I'll let you two finish your breakfast in peace."

Jessica left the room. The moment she was gone, Natalie kicked her stool out from under her, dropped to her knees in front of me and reached for my cock. I had been hard from the first moment when I touched her thigh and didn't complain.

Natalie pulled my cock out of my underwear and shoved it into her mouth. There was none of the nerves and ambivalence form the night before in the shower. Now Natalie was confident and eager. She wasn't exactly good but her effort more than made up for her skill.

She sucked on my knob like it was a drink bottle and jerked my shaft off like it was some sort of dance move. Natalie gagged and moaned, spat and spasmed, sucked and

jerked. Spit dribbled down her chin, snot flowed from her nose and tears welled in her eyes.

She stopped sucking for a moment and wrapped her tongue around my knob. Then she moved her mouth off my cock altogether and down to my balls and thighs.

She jerked me off and looked up at me smiling, proud and covered in bodily fluids, then went right back to sucking my cock.

Her spare hand groped her tits, squeezed the nipple and then run down her body and into her panties. I saw her hand brushing against the fabric, moving about like an alien under skin. I knew the moment she stopped playing with herself and started fingering herself, probably for the first time in her entire life. Her eyes shot open like a cartoon character stumbling upon a trove of treasure.

It turned me on even more than her skin and mouth. Here was an 18 year old girl, one who could have been a supermodel just as easily as she could have been the girl next door, sexually inexperienced and repressed who, all of a sudden, decided to embrace and experiment with her sexuality and seemed to love doing so. And all that with me of all people.

Her expression was one of pure passion, no thought or plan, just instinct, desire and lust.

I brushed her hand off my shaft and grabbed a handful of hair on each side of Natalie's head. I pulled her head past my knob toward my balls. She gagged and yelped but didn't protest physically. I felt her throat close in on my cock, heard her start to dry heave but couldn't stop pulling her mouth further down my cock.

The hand Natalie was using to jerk me off dug into my thigh while her other one started to finger herself even faster, so fast I heard her finger splashing in and out of her cunt.

I adjusted my grip on Natalie's hair and pulled her all the way down, until her lips were kissing my abdomen. Natalie screamed but the sound was muffled by my cock in her throat. Tears run down her cheeks and both of her hands shot up to try and push her head off my cock. I held her where she was.

One second.

Two seconds.

Three.

Natalie's hands turned to fists and started belting against me. She looked up at me, begging me with her eyes. Her face almost looked deformed. Her mouth was pushed out at every angle as if swollen. Her nostrils and eyes were wider than I had ever seen. Her red face was marred by tear tracks that rained down onto her neck, where I could see my cock bulging against her 18 year old throat, just over her hard nipples.

I let go. Reluctantly.

Natalie shot back like a spring. She fell onto her arse against the base of the bench and looked up at me as she sucked as much air as her tiny little body could handle. She wiped the tears from her eyes, the snot from her nose and spit from her chin and started laughing.

I got off the stool. "Get back over here."

Natalie stopped laughing but smiled as she climbed back to her knees in front of me. She opened her mouth as wide as it would go, making an "Ahhhh" sound. I grabbed the back of her head and started to fuck her face. Rough. Vigorous. Hard. Natalie didn't deserve it. I knew that. But I just couldn't help myself. She turned me on too much. The thought of turning this innocent 18 year old into my own personal little cum dumpster was as intoxicating as it was sadistic.

Natalie didn't seem to be enjoying herself anymore. Her eyes were clenched closed, grimacing, and her hands pushed against my waist, uselessly. She was like a person stuck on a roller coaster. It didn't matter how much she hated it. All she could do was hold on and wait until the ride finished.

The thought drove me even crazier. I was getting close. I slowed my thrusts down but increased their intensity. Every time I fucked Natalie's face, it was like I was punching her. Her whole body blew backwards, tears flung from her eyes and a tiny yelp somehow escaped her mouth. Her arms let go of me and went slack at her sides.

I started to groan, held Natalie's head against my abdomen and made tiny little thrusts. My cum rose through my shaft. It was overwhelming. One of my hands had to let go of Natalie's head and brace against the bench. I accidentally slammed it on the plate of food Natalie had lovingly made for me and the plate fell off the table and shattered beside Natalie.

I clenched Natalie's hair in my other hand and held her steady. I looked down at her. She stared at me, spit bubbling out around my cock, gagging as if she were dying.

I came. I gave Natalie's mouth another few little bumps before my knees buckled and I let go of her all together. She fell back on her arse, my load raining down on her face and body. She landed against the bench and her chest heaved up and down. She was crying, drooling, shaking and gasping but she left her mouth wide open, her tongue poking out like a target. The last few strings of my cum were all bullseyes. In and around her mouth.

I braced myself over Natalie against the bench, gasping myself, recovering from what was one of the most intense orgasms of my life. Natalie was crouched below me, covered in cum and spit, smiling and laughing.

"Oh my Lord." She said, awed. "No one has ever been so rough with me before. I liked it!"

I fell back into the stool. "Natalie, you are the most amazing woma - girl - I've ever met."

She gave me an open mouthed smile and then picked up a piece of toast from the ground beside her. She used to toast to scoop up a few globs of cum from her chest and neck and ate the piece.

"We're going to have the best date possible on Friday night."

"Friday?! It's only Sunday...." Now that I was ready to corrupt Natalie, I didn't even want to wait one day, let alone five.

Natalie nodded with a frown. "I'm sorry, but I can't go on a date and have anal sex with you until Friday night. We will have to make due with blowjobs until then."

---

When I woke up on Monday, Natalie was already gone. Where? I didn't know. Probably to one of her classes, acting, dancing, singing, improv, there were too many to keep track of. But the bed smelled like her and I had enough morning wood to open a sawmill.

I found Natalie's dirty laundry basket and went through it, smelling and licking all of her panties and bras and jerked off with them.

But afterwards, I was still hard.

I went through Natalie's clean underwear draw and jerked off imagining what she would look like with each piece on.

But afterwards, I was still hard.

I went through her wardrobe and pictured her in all of her different dresses, short shorts and shirts and jerked off.

But afterwards, I was still hard.

So when Jessica told me she was going to pick Natalie up that afternoon, I couldn't wait for my little teenaged cumwhore to return. It took everything I had to sit in the lounge room and not wait by the door. When I heard the car pull up, my cock got hard. That's how excited I was.

Natalie burst through the door cheering. She saw me on the couch and run right towards me. "Mama got me a present!"

She jumped on my lap and I immediately put my arms around her and kissed her. She kissed me back, hard and passionate. Our tongues plunged as far as they could into the other's mouth. Her body grinded against mine, bobbing up and down on my lap.

"Alright Nat," Jessica said. "Do you want your present or what?"

"Yes!" Natalie screamed and turned around to sit on my lap.

I hated Jessica in that moment. But Natalie must have felt my cock, she looked over her shoulder at me, surprised, impressed and happy. Then her hand went between her legs to play with my knob under her, through my pants. She pressed her hand onto it and moved it around in circles.

I slid my hands up from her hips to her tits and groped them. She was wearing a bra but they still felt incredible. Natalie heard Jessica coming back towards the longue and pushed my hands off of her. She leaned forward in my lap and her shirt rode up just enough for me to be able to see the band of her panties. They were pink.

Natalie put her hands on my knees and looked at me over her shoulder. "I LOVE presents!" She shook her arse in excitement and made me even harder.

Jessica handed her daughter a wrapped up parcel. I tried to look interested but it was hard. Natalie's arse on my lap was the only thing that interested me in that moment.

Natalie ripped the paper open and pulled out a black shirt.

"Cooool! Aw, thanks mama!"

Natalie lifted the shirt up and let it unfold. It was a tight crop top with tiny sleeves and the words: 'Blowjob Queen' printed over the chest. My cock got even hard just picturing Natalie in that.

Natalie looked over her shoulder at me and nodded at the shirt, grinning. "Is it true?"

I hugged her from behind and rested my chin on her shoulder. "By Friday, I think it will be."

She laughed and got up off my lap to hug Jessica. "Thanks mama! I'm gonna go try it on!" She turned to me and offered me her hand. "Come on."

I took Natalie's hand and followed her to her - our - bedroom.

---

Natalie woke me up on Tuesday morning with a blowjob, intent on reaching the status of 'Blowjob Queen'. I don't know if I had morning wood or if Natalie's tiny mouth turned my cock to stone. My first memory of the day is Natalie's little mouth around my dick, her spit on my balls, her head bobbing up and down under the blanket.

I threw the blanket off to watch her work. Her hair was wet from her morning shower and she wore her new 'Blowjob Queen' shirt and panties.

She looked up at me with my cock in her hand and mouth. She giggled around my cock and then looked back down, at the task she was determined to finish.

It was the first blowjob Natalie had given me where she sucked so hard that she slurped. Her spit was everywhere. My balls, pubes, legs, the bed sheets, her chin, cheeks, neck, hands, everywhere.

"Natalie..." I said.

She looked up with curious eyes, my cock still in her mouth.

"Pull your singlet up. Let me see your beautiful body."

Her smile grew around my cock and Natalie reached down to lift her new crop top over her tits without interrupting my blowjob. She was learning.

She was wearing a bra though and, as good as her petite little tits looked cupped inside it, I wanted to see her nipples. I leaned up so my body was almost at a right angle. Natalie whimpered in confusion for a moment and tried to lift her head off my cock but I just rested a hand on the back of her head and pushed her down. I used my other hand to unclip her bra.

The bra fell onto my torso. Natalie's free hand - the one that wasn't jerking my shaft - grabbed the bra and threw it off the bed. I leaned back, put my hands behind my head and enjoyed the show.

It was incredible how much Natalie had improved in such little time. Maybe she really had what it took to make it in this soulless town after all. And without her own mum whoring her out to someone who was already in the business, someone like me.

I decided not to mention this to Jessica, while Natalie did genuinely seem to want me as much as I wanted her, there was still the possibility that she was just using her acting skills to seduce me like her mum wanted her too.

"Try to swallow the whole thing." I said to her. "By yourself this time."

Natalie smirked at me if I had just encouraged her to do something naughty. Which, considering our age gap, I guess I had.

She held my cock at the base of the shaft and slowly forced her mouth toward it. Spit flowed from her lips down over her hand. It didn't take long for Natalie to start gagging, slight at first but louder as she pushed onwards. It sounded like she was coughing. She was only a few centimetres short of her hand when her chest started to convulse and thrash about and the sound coming from her throat was like that of a broken engine.

She pulled herself of my cock, leaving long strands of her spit bridging the two together. Natalie gasped and started jerking me off with the hand at the base of my cock.

"I tried." She said.

"You almost made it." I encouraged her. "Why don't you try again?"

That mischievous little smile again. Natalie stopped jerking me off and lowered her head to my dick.

"Wait." I said and she stopped with her mouth so close to my dick that I could feel her breath on my knob. "Spit on it first."

Natalie looked confused for a moment, maybe even disgusted. "You want me to spit on you?"

I nodded. There was no need for it. My cock, balls and pubes were already covered in her slobber. I just wanted to see it.

Natalie tilted her head down at my dick and then looked up at me from the top of her eyes. She looked weary as if she thought I was setting her up for a trap. She used her free hand to brush some hair behind her ear, leaned her mouth over my knob and then drooled.

A small ball of spit dropped from Natalie's pouting mouth. Saliva tailed it all the way to her mouth so it was like a yoyo made of spit. It fell slowly. The spit fell on the top of my knob and slid down my shaft in a blob.

"Natalie looked up at me with shy and innocent eyes. "Like that?"

I couldn't help but laugh. Natalie's face turned red and moved away from my dick. I was so turned on that I forgot this was all new to Natalie. She was completely inexperienced.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It's just... Well, that was pathetic. Spit on it. Like you mean it."

"Okay." She said and lined her mouth back up.

Natalie gargled and called spit up from the bottom of her throat as if she had a cold. Her hand rose over my shaft and then back down to the base. Natalie moved her head back and then shot it forward.

She spat.

It almost sounded like a sneeze.

The spit flew from her mouth and smashed against me. Half of it crashed against my knob where it broke apart. The rest of the spit continued on to land on my stomach.

"That was great." I said. "Now use your hand to rub it in."

"Mhmm." She said meekly and nodded.

Her hand rose up my cock, over her spit and to my knob. She spun her spitty hand around my knob like she was polishing a door handle. Her other hand scooped the spit that had missed off my stomach and out of my pubes. She cupped my balls and rubbed the spit around.

I moaned and closed my eyes. "That feels so good Natalie."

"Can you be rough with me again? Pull my head onto it?"

I opened my eyes and stared at Natalie. She was in between my legs, sitting on her knees, her body perched over my lap, jerking my cock off and staring at me like I was asking her to do me a favour.

"Please." She almost whispered.

I nodded and Natalie's smiled. She let go of my cock and balls and put her mouth around my knob and looked forward at me. I brushed her hair back and bundled it up in a ponytail behind her head. I clenched it with both hands and then pushed her head down onto my dick, thrusting into her throat at the same time.

Natalie gagged. Her chest heaved. She slapped her hands on my thighs and tried to push her head off me. I held it where it was. Her hands were soaked with her spit and leaked off my thighs and stained the bed sheets.