The Perks of Being a Producer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her head up, gave Natalie a second to inhale and then pushed her head back toward my abdomen. She started to shake. I heard her swallow spit. Lots of it. Felt the inside of her cheeks on my shaft. Watched her face turn red. She breathed through her nose. Loud and desperate.

I repeated the motion. Again. Again. Again. Over and over. Up and down. In and out. Push and pull. It got to the point that I was going so fast that I thought I was going to rip her hair out. Natalie never stopped gagging. The bed started creaking. I kept thrusting. Her tits bounced off my thighs, nipples shaper and harder than nails.

"I'm going to cum soon." I groaned.

Natalie worked harder, started bobbing her head up and down my dick faster than I could even push and pull it. She sounded like a drain sucking a sink full of water. Her face was red and sweat started to fall from her forehead.

I let go of her hair and grabbed her under her chin. "I want you to finish me with your hands."

Natalie pulled her mouth off my cock and started jerking with both hands. I had never seen anyone concentrate on anything as much as Natalie was on my dick at that moment. She was kneeling and looking down, her mouth open and tongue between her teeth.

Her hands were touching and moved over my shaft so fast that I couldn't even tell they were two different extremities. The feeling was intense, overwhelming.

Natalie leaned down so her head hovered over my cock. She gurgled and spat straight onto my knob. A bullseye. One of her hands came up to work the spit into my knob while the other kept jerking, faster and faster.

I couldn't take it. It was even better than my first blowjob/handjob, when I was a young, inexperienced, horny teenager, what Natalie was now. My legs tensed. My stomach tensed. My arms spasmed.

Natalie stared at my cock with a growing smile, anticipating something grand and epic, like an eclipse or birth.

My balls tightened and started shooting cum up through my shaft. Natalie was so close the first spray got her right in the eye. She yelped and moved back but never lost her rhythm, never stopped working her hands over my dick.

Natalie was the definition of joy. Open mouth, loving eyes, red cheeks. And so was I. My cum continued to shoot out and cover the bed sheets, my thighs, Natalie's arms and crop top. She put her hand over my knob just as the last of my load exploded out.

I gasped and pushed my head back into the pillow. "Oh fuck."

Natalie's hand kept going up and down on my shaft. I opened my eyes to see her open her other hand - the one that caught the last spurt of my cum. It was all over her palm, from the tip to the top. Natalie looked at it with wonder in her eyes and then looked up at me. She stopped jerking me off, leaned forward and crawled over me so her knees were beside the top of my abs. She opened her mouth and slowly licked up the line of cum in her palm.

She giggled for a moment and then collapsed on top of me with her head in the nook between my shoulder and neck. My was between her legs, against her panties. It was still rock hard and covered in cum. I could see the knob standing out as Natalie slowly grinded her panties up and down it. Her pussy was warm and wet.

She sighed relief in my ear. Kissed my neck. Whispered in my ear. "You taste so great. Thank you."

I hugged her and watched the curve of her arse cheeks rise and fall against my dick. Her panties were acting like a sponge, absorbing the leftover cum from my cock. The thought that Natalie was going to be wearing these panties with my dry cum all over them to whatever class she had today made my cock quiver and convulse. One last string of cum shot out of it and landed right on Natalie's arse. It sat on her panties like a melting iceberg, slowly spreading out across the thin material.

Natalie moaned in my ear. "Can you take me to class today?"

I put one hand on the middle of her back, grabbed a handful of her hair with the hair the other and pulled her body closer to mine. She felt so small on top of me, like a teddy bear. The smell of her shampoo and soap filled my nostrils, fresh and sweet like fruit.

"Anything you want Natalie."

She lifted her head up and kissed my cheek. "Thank you!"

Then she pushed herself off me and got out of bed. I started at her arse, her panties splattered with my cum. Natalie bent over to pull on a pair of denim short shorts. I saw her pussy mound poking against her panties, also splattered by my cum. She pulled her panties up and turned around to me and she buttoned the fly up.

"Ready?"

---

Jessica didn't care that I was borrowing her car to drive her daughter. Was actually happy about it, she got to stay in bed. But then, Jessica was also happy for me to borrow her daughter...

"So," I turned to Natalie in the passenger seat beside me. "Why don't you have your own license? You're over 16."

Natalie shrugged and stared out the windscreen. "Mama said there was no reason for me to get it. That I should focus on my career instead."

"Fair enough." I said "So where exactly is this acting school of yours? Or do you have singing school today?"

Natalie laughed and looked over at me. "I'm still in high school silly!"

I looked over at her, horrified. "Haven't you graduated already? You're 18, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I'm a senior dummy!" She playfully slapped my shoulder. "It's just up the road... Take a right here..."

I turned right and then looked back over at Natalie. Her hair was still a bit frizzled from our morning blowjob but other than that she was perfect. She had a backpack between her feet and flip flops on. Her skin shined in the morning light. And she looked so small. Was what I was doing wrong?

My gaze dropped to her tits, made even more prominent by the seat belt going right through the middle of them. She was still wearing her new black crop top with the text 'Blowjob Queen' written on it. It was a well earned and true title, I had to admit as much after this morning, but Natalie wearing that to school made me jealous. What would her male peers think? They would be all over her!..

Then I remembered who Natalie was. She would undoubtedly be the cutest girl in school but she was also undoubtedly innocent, at least before I entered her life. High school boys were probably put off by her decision to remain a virgin until married. Not to mention how busy she was, Natalie simply had no time for a boyfriend, at least not one she didn't live and share a bed with.

I turned into the school parking lot. The other students outside all looked so young. I couldn't believe a high school senior has just given me a blowjob!

"Pick me up today?" Natalie asked. "I finish at 3."

"Of course." I nodded.

Natalie smiled, unclipped her seatbelt, leaned toward me and put an arm around my head. She kissed me. Deep and passionate. Her tongue split my lips and explored my mouth. Her lips grazed mine and her spit mingled with mine. Natalie moaned. Her breath was ragged and warm on my face. She put her other arm around my head and pulled me even closer. She drew her feet up to the edge of the passenger seat. I put my hand between them, felt her soft and smooth skin, moved toward her shorts, hiding her panties that were covered in my cum.

The kiss ended but Natalie kept me in her arms and pecked me a few more times. Her cheeks were red and her lips were spread in a smile.

"I'll miss you." She said in a sweet voice.

"I'll miss you more." I answered.

Her smile grew and she kissed me one more time.

She let go of me and picked her backup up. I saw students and parents out the window staring at me in disbelief. Natalie turned away from me and reached for the door handle. Something on her shirt caught my eye.

"What's that?" I asked.

Natalie looked over her shoulder. "Huh?"

"That." I pointed to her shoulder where it looked like spiderwebs clung to her black shirt. Natalie looked down at it.

I suddenly realised what it was. I had shot my load everywhere that morning. "Is that my..." I was asking when Natalie pulled the material up to her mouth and tasted it.

"Yep! It's your seed!" Natalie smiled and then licked the stains some more. "Yum!"

Her tongue did nothing to clean the cum stain, only highlight it more.

"I've really got to go." Natalie said and frowned. Then she reached out and grabbed my cock through my pants. "Save me some more of your seed though, I want to feel it all over me."

She let go of my cock, opened the door and jumped out. I watched her hike her backup on and walk into the distance.

---

Friday finally came around. It wasn't an easy wait but Natalie's mouth around my cock everyday sure made it easier. I had the whole night planned out. Dinner at a luxurious restaurant in town and then back home to pop Natalie's anal cherry.

It was strange. Me taking Natalie to dinner had pretty much become a formality that needed doing for me to fuck her in her arse. We all knew that was what our date was actually about. I knew it. Natalie knew it. And her mum knew it too. Our date was akin to signing the contract before driving away in a leased car, protocol, bureaucracy nothing more.

It was a sunny afternoon and I was tasked with picking Natalie up from school. I was there early, waiting in the car park, excited to feel her tight and virgin arsehole around me later on that night.

Natalie came out of school with an entourage of other students. Girls and boys. I could tell from the way most of the boys were looking at her that they wanted her but I wasn't jealous anymore. I knew that was silly. My week with Natalie had almost assured me that her love was genuine.

She was wearing a nice and thin summer dress. Short by previous generation's standards but normal by her own. It had a floral pattern.

I got out of the car to greet her. Natalie broke away from her group of friends and run toward me. I grabbed Natalie. She grabbed me. Her friends stared at us. I kissed her with everything I had. One of my hands run through her hair while my other hand travelled down her back to grab her arse cheeks. The left and then the right. Natalie pulled me to her by the back of my head.

The kiss finally ended. Natalie kept her arms around my neck and I kept my hands on her arse. Her friends were incredulous. My cock was hard. Natalie's nipples were erect.

She smiled and looked up at me. "Hey."

"Hey." I said back. "Ready for our date night?"

She bit her lips and nodded.

I grabbed her bag and took her hand with my spare one. I led her back to the car. Natalie climbed in the passenger seat while I threw her bag in the back. Her friends were still staring at us. Shocked, jealous, appalled. Natalie was putting her hair up when I made it to the driver's seat. I keyed the ignition and Natalie bent down to suck my cock, her friends becoming visible out the window above of her.

---

There were a few hours to spare between picking Natalie up from school and our date. You would have sworn that we were getting married. Natalie was intent on me not seeing her until she was ready to go. She exiled me to her bedroom and went to get ready in her mum's ensuite. Jessica accompanied her daughter, to help her with her makeup and the like.

I wore a simple buttoned up shirt and a pair of jeans. Needless to say, it didn't take me more than 30 minutes to shower and dress. I spent the rest of the time just sitting on Natalie's bed, imagining what it would be like to bring her back here later and fuck her in the arse.

The sheets hadn't been washed since I moved in and were covered in Natalie's spit and my cum.

Since this was the first time that Natalie was going to be penetrated in her whole life, I thought the least I could do was make it nice. I went down to the florist and bought some roses. But I still had almost an hour to spare by the time I got back.

Jessica eventually appeared in the doorway, a smirk on her face. "She's ready. My little girl is ready for her first date!"

I got off the bed and followed Jessica to the lounge room, where Natalie, my date and her daughter, waited.

I stopped at the threshold.

Natalie looked amazing. Truly and gobsmackingly amazing. Like magic. She wore a big pair of black open-toed high heels, her nails painted black too. Her legs were smooth, shiny, tanned and on display. Natalie's little black dress was cut so short that it would only take a slight breeze to show her panties to the world.

I wondered what panties she had on underneath. Plain black cotton ones? Her multi coloured striped ones? The ones with the cute little bow? I had been through her underwear drawer so much by now that I knew every pair she had.

The dress was as tight as it was short. It clung to Natalie's sexy little body like sunscreen. The neckline was low and only had a small strap on each shoulder to hold it up. The fit emphasised her 18 year old cleavage. It was obvious that she was wearing a push up bra - I knew Natalie's tits as well as I knew her underwear collection and there was no way they were that big - but the bra was top quality, realistic and sexy.

A golden cross necklace dangled down from her neck and a hoop earring adorned each ear. Natalie's makeup was subtle but noticeable. Lipstick, mascara, eyeliner.

Despite everything, you could still tell how utterly young Natalie was. You could tell that she was trying to look older than she really was. Like she was playing dress ups in her mum's sluttly clothes. But you didn't mind either. Natalie simply oozed teenage sexuality.

"You look stunning Natalie. Like the stars themselves." I mumbled. "Really, I have never seen anything so beautiful."

Natalie blushed and held her hands in front of her belly button. "Are they for me?"

It took me a moment to realise she was referring to the roses. I nodded as I approached her. "They are. But I can't help but realise how insignificant they are compared to you."

Natalie looked at her feet. I saw her lips curve upwards in a smile. She even snorted a meek little laugh. I stopped in front of her. She looked up at me, her embarrassment shining through her makeup.

I put my hands on her hips. She grabbed my shoulders.

We kissed.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked.

She nodded.

I grabbed her hand and started for the door. I heard Jessica sob behind us. "I can't believe this is the last time I will ever see my little girl as a virgin."

---

The restaurant was crowded and I had to slip the waiter a 20 just to get the table that I reserved days ago. Every man in there turned to stare at my date, her legs, chest, face. But Natalie was too wide eyed and impressed to notice. In that short walk to our table, I saw the country girl that Natalie was deep down, one unaccustomed to the extravagance of the city.

Natalie grabbed my forearm. "It's so pretty! I can't believe we got a table here!"

I smiled and pulled her chair out. Natalie sat down and brushed some hair behind her ears, still looking around at the luxurious interior. I sat opposite her and got lost in her eyes.

She noticed me staring. "I'm sorry! I'm such a ditz!" She giggled. "Here I am on my first date with a great guy and I'm busy looking at walls and lights!"

"It's fine." I slipped my hand over to hers. "I like seeing you happy."

Natalie smiled, looked down and brushed some more hair behind her ear even though there was no more to be brushed back. She clenched the menu and forced herself to focus.

"What should we get to drink?" She asked me.

"What do you want? Wine? Champagne? Vodka?"

She jolted upright and dropped the menu. "I can't drink! I'm not 21. Besides, it's indecent!"

I just smiled. "Natalie, you are beautiful enough to do whatever you want and get away with it."

The waiter interrupted us before she could reply. "What can I do for you two tonig- Oh..."

I looked up at him. He was only a kid, barely older than Natalie. "'Oh'? Is there a problem?"

"No sir." He said. "Just, we don't get a lot of daughters and dads in here. More of a couple only place. I'm just surprised. Sorry, what can I get for you two?"

"I'll get an apple juice please," Natalie said. "What about you daddy?"

I had to clear my throat. Hearing Natalie call me that made me feel as if I were choking. "Bourbon. Make it a double."

"Will do." The waiter said and disappeared.

Natalie giggled in his absence and sat on her hands.

"Why did you call me that?" I asked.

She shrugged and started to kick her feet forwards and backwards, all the while smiling.

The waiter returned and Natalie picked my drink up and finished it in one gulp.

She was drunk by the end of dinner. So drunk that when the waiter returned with the bill and a complimentary piece of cake with his phone number on the serviette and gave it to Natalie, she burst out laughing and sent the boy back to the kitchen with a frown.

---

I kicked the front door open with Natalie in my arms, my tongue in her mouth. Her skin was hot against mine. Her breath was ragged on my face. And her hands were confident on my body.

I pushed her against the wall just inside the house and tapped the door closed behind me. Natalie grabbed my collar and pulled my face back to hers.

"I'm ready." She said. "I'm ready for you to sodomise my butt."

I grabbed her arse cheeks and lifted her into the air. She was so small and light that I had no trouble carrying her to our bedroom. Natalie grinded her body against mine. Kissed me. Bit me. Licked me. Her hands clenched my hair, dug into my shoulders, pulled my body to hers.

I shoved Natalie against the outside of her door and fiddled with the handle below her arse. I found it and the door gave way under our weight. It took us with it and we slammed against the wall. Natalie fell from my hands, onto her heels. I fell with my hands beside her face on the door. She was only as tall as my neck and looked over my shoulder.

"Wow." She said.

I didn't know what she was referring to but then I noticed the light in her eyes and the smell in the air. I turned around to see our bedroom lit up by candles and incense. Enough so that we could see fine without the need for electricity.

Natalie pushed through my arms and wandered over to the bed. I watched her go, stared at her legs, watched her arse sway in her dress. She sat on the bed and faced me.

"Mama got us new sheets."

I noticed the dirty and used sheets were gone, replaced by dark new silk ones. I guess Jessica must have wanted her daughter's first penetration to be special.

Natalie bit her lip and looked down. "Come on. I'm ready."

It was the moment I had been waiting for all night, all week, all my life. I walked over to her, run my hand through her hair and pushed her on her back. Then I was on her. My lips on hers, my tongue in her mouth, my hands on her cheeks, neck, chest, hips, legs.

Her panties were warm and wet. Ready. I pushed her dress from the bottom up. Over her panties, her belly button and to her chest. Natalie broke our kiss and whimpered. She leaned up, grabbed the bottom of her dress and peeled it over her head.

She was wearing a matching pair of black laced underwear. Sexy, sensual and new. Another gift from her mum? Or something Natalie had chosen herself? There was a little bow in the middle of her bra, between her tits, and another on the band of her panties, above her pussy.

I was so stunned by the sight that I just stared at her young little body until Natalie grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down. Her tongue worked my mouth open while her hands worked my fly open. I started to unbutton my shirt but it took too long so I just ripped it apart and tossed it behind me. Natalie pushed my pants down as far as she could and then worked them off with her feet, still in her heels. Her arms grabbed my back and pulled me onto her.