The Prerogatives of Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, then she cried out. Fear as she thought all was done. She tightened her eyes as fear mingled with pleasure. She didn't want to know. The Minister continued his work. And, the Yogi fulfilled his role as he let out a loud yell of his own. Someone else add their own. The spirit was possessing everyone.

And, then, that momentary, electric stillness took hold. The ultimate peak of pure bliss before her body came to relax in the aftermath. Her body collapsed into the elderly statesman. The Minister though was not finished. His cock continued to pulsate in her. He pulled her deeper toward him. He used his knees to spread her legs even wider. Sonia knew what to do in the new position. She lifted her hips up and then down, finding a rhythm that drew a low growl in her ear. Up and Down. Up and Down. Then, for the first time, she felt his lips. A kiss on her neck. Gentle. Almost demure in comparison to what he was doing to her.

His growling became louder.

The Yogi began to intone even louder. Others joined him. Then, the Minister's growls joined them as he jammed himself up into her pussy just as she felt his mass begin to pulsate inside her. She kept him, knowing he was going to erupt inside her. Wanting him to fill her with his seed. It felt like an eternity. Each throb of his cock met with a holy oath. The old man's balls never seemed to empty and the intensity was enough to make her shudder with another, softer orgasm. She groaned in release. And then, with another peck on her neck, he gingerly lifted her off him. His cock, still turgid, wetly sliding out. He lowered her dress and returned her to her seat. She tried to get her breathing under control. Adnan had never made her come so many times.

"Smooth your auras all around," the yogi encouraged, obtusely. Sonia smoothed her dress and ran her fingers through her hair. As she took in a deep breath, the scent of her sex mingled with the strong incense in the room.

"Open your eyes."

Sonia opened her eyes. She looked around the room and saw the others doing the same. Then her eyes fell to the bodyguard. He gave her a knowing smirk. The bodyguards. Of course, bodyguards never closed their eyes.

12