All Comments on 'The Personal Ad'

by Sid_Silver

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ejac57ejac57about 12 years ago
Great storyline

Made my cock hard....love to jack-off to a good sexy story!

juanviejojuanviejoabout 12 years ago
It was good.

Cinco Estrellas!

jaccorjaccorabout 12 years ago
Need to hear more of this story.

Please continue this story. I am really interested in how it all plays out. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more

please continue your story when mom gets moved closer to you. you didn't eat her pussy though, and you will have to do that. and let them fall in love, get pregnant, and married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Good story with an unusual theme, but very effective, I enjoyed it. Seeing as David now owns his mother (he bought her after all) he should breed the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Make them fall in love in the next chapter ,wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sad you never wrote a sequel to this story.

You have a wonderful opening.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

Enjoyed this story. It has the potential for a series. Based on the maturity, self-awareness, sense of self, and self-confidence of the mother and son, I do not understand why they should feel shame, guilt, self-recrimination and/or self-loathing because of their want for an incestuous relationship. The son, both consciously and unsciously, knows no one will love him as unconditionally and as deeply as his mother. Likewise, the mother realized the love, safety and security her son offers her. She knows that he wants to unconditionally please and protect her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous