The Personal Trainer

Story Info
Jack gets a very individual training.
7.9k words
4.76
24.3k
40
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lockdown had brought Jack endless boredom and growingly monotonous sex life with his girlfriend. It wasn't solely her fault, they hadn't been together for that long before being forced to cohabitate and 24/7 living magnified every small annoyance to a fever pitch.

When the restrictions were loosened they parted and left on barely speaking terms but it gave him a reason to draw a line under everything and look to a new beginning. She quickly shacked up with her work colleague whom Jack had always suspected of waiting to make a move and although he confessed loudly to be glad of his freedom her photo still smiled down from the bedside cabinet.

The slow return to office work was greatly received, and the much-missed human touch and conversations were sorely missed. To be back around genuine warmth and laughter pushed the acrimonious end of the relationship further from his mind and quell his growing loneliness.

His one real resolution had been to exercise regularly and lose the extra weight gained due to lockdown inactivity. Finally forced himself mentally to get up early and get that lard arse out of the house and moving. To put the last two years behind him and become the man he should always have been.

A short jog along the beachfront was the fledging attempt and a quick reminder of how out of shape he had become. The pace slumped scarily to a meander and his breathing turned into an asthmatic pervert in minutes. Jack slunk back home at a walking pace having given up on completing the minor circuit

It took all of his self-control to push himself to repeat the endurance the following day and although as painful he managed to finish this time and slap himself on the back. Small increments in pace and distance improved his fitness and he steadily felt fitter and stronger.

The early morning run became his regular routine and he started to engage in it without any mental admonishments. The fresh morning breeze against his face as he sped past the occasional dog walker with the warm rising sun waking his legs the perfect start to the day.

As the months progressed the distance grew and his route advanced, Jack now detoured out into the dunes, through the woods, and circled back to the beach path to his house. A solitary figure zipping through the trees following the worn-trodden paths up and down hills.

On Saturday Jack rose early and changed for his morning run just as the light started to grow. Slipping into his shorts and vest, he pulled on my now well-worn trainers and stretched against the hall wall before exiting.

Getting in a nice easy rhythm he plodded down the hard pavements before making his way down to the softer grass tracks up to the beach. The first of the dog walkers passed him on the path and they exchanged the customary good morning nod.

Half an hour in and Jack turned off the main promenade to skirt the dunes before navigating his way through the leafy path toward the woods. The overhanging trees gave his body some rest from the growing sun and the coolness brushed his sweat-soaked skin.

Jack followed his usual map of the woods and exited along a tight path heading back towards the dunes. A tall bearded man walked toward him from the opposite direction, slowly ambling down the path. As Jack got nearer the man grew taller and larger, his crisp white t-shirt pressed tight against the muscled bulk of the stranger.

His white shorts looked minute on his huge thick hairy thighs, his black body hair matched the prodigious bushy beard and Jack turned his gaze solidly to the ground. As they passed Jack raised his eyes and gave the man the conventional response and nodded with a smile.

The stranger returned this with a leer and wink, a long exaggerated one aimed directly at the runner. A mischievous twinkle in his eyes as the boy blushed immediately from his action.

The new few steps Jack ran focused solely on the path, trying to forget the occurrence seconds before. The only description Jack could find for the look the man gave was sexual and his response confused him.

Giving himself some time to put space between them Jack finally took a glance over his shoulder, hoping to see the empty path. To his dismay, the man stood quite openly admiring Jack's body. His hand now salaciously rubbed his crotch, the smile had grown to a grin and he mocked the boy.

Nearly stumbling, Jack ran, his pace increased rapidly until he reached the open promenade and the safety of people. Slowing down he managed to control his breathing and compose himself and make his way home for a well-earned shower.

By the time he returned home Jack had grown quite embarrassed by his reaction and his discomfort. It was the first time a man had been quite so open in his desire towards him but he hadn't actually done or said anything and Jack had run away like a scared child.

The hot water washed away the sweat and the memory of the morning, or so he hoped. Closing his eyes the stranger would appear, now rubbing an obvious hard cock that bulged through the tight shorts. Jack's own cock hardened as he soaped around it, his hand gripping the slippy shaft.

The man unzipped his shorts and unleashed a huge thick cock which he waggled salaciously and beckoned a finger towards Jack. Helplessly his feet followed the order and he edged closer to the glistening penis. With a groan that echoed around the shower, Jack came in spurts and awoke him from his fantasy.

Cleaning off the semen and the growing shame, Jack confronted his fears and succumbed to a moment of weakness. The adrenaline of the run and the shocking behavior of the man combined to warp his mind momentarily.

By Monday morning it took all of his self-motivation to rise and dress for his run, the looming figure of the stranger constant in his mind. This time he kept to the more congested areas and skipped the woods completely, although his eyes were on constant alert.

As the week progressed he relaxed, there had been no sight of the man and he could enjoy his exercise once again. On Thursday he even got confident enough to return to his old route and cut back into the woods.

The trepidation ebbed away as he slipped rapidly along the thin path till he was the final turning. Jack froze for a second, there was the stranger, dressed in different colored clothes but most definitely him.

The grin reemerged as he saw the runner stutter as he saw him and he waited patiently for the young man to pass. "Hello, sexy boy."

The deep voice growled out the words inches from his face as his mouth dropped dumbly. His pace came to a halt a few yards later as he stood and stared at the muscular bulk now stepping nearer.

His grin grew as the boy's face flushed, and his hand ran across his shorts stroking an awakening penis. "Come here, I've got something for you."

The voice matched the size of the man perfectly, a low guttural rumble of speech. Jack's eyes dropped to the obscene bulge now obvious in the man's tight shorts, his fantasy had not been far off.

The man caught the peek and laughed, a cavernous roar that brought Jack back to reality. His brain cried flee and finally, his legs responded, sprinting down the path and across a dune.

"You'll be back faggot," the stranger shouted loud enough to wake the neighborhood.

The words flew around Jack as he fled, this time he did not look back. If he had timed himself it would have been his new record, by the time he got to his street he was exhausted and shaking.

Arguing with himself as he showered, he tried to configure out why he stopped and how he nearly put himself in such a comprising situation. As soon as he soaped himself, his cock took over and he closed his eyes to the fantasy again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took till Friday before he could grow the confidence to run again, he'd convinced himself his stoppage was an aberration. Something that happened from nothing but shock and would never repeat itself.

To be safe, he changed his route to the longer more pedestrian terrain and keep a good distance away from the woods. The warm breeze relaxed him as he nodded good morning to the regular dog walkers and a friendly wave to his fellow joggers.

As he passed the entrance to the woods he held firm and jogged past, head down, eyes on the road. On the return he wavered, his cock awoke, and swung in his shorts, the dark woods tempted him in.

His heart thumped as he paced stealthily through the bushes, his eyes darting on alert for the stranger. The dark shadows of the tree now started to diminish as the bright light of the open fields beckoned. The man had not appeared and deep inside Jack felt disappointment.

"Told you you'd be back," a voice leaped from the darkness.

Jack let out a shriek as he faltered to a stop, much to the man's amusement. This time he didn't dare move and his eyes stared at the emerging figure.

The stranger leaned nonchalantly against a tree, his shirtless torso glistening with thick black hair. "Come here."

Jack stood at 5'8 and as he nervously approached the man he had to peer up into the bushy beard face. His muscular chest dwarfed Jack's own and he felt his masculinity ebb as he got nearer.

A thick rough hand gently stroked Jack's smooth blushing face, "well you kept me waiting." The other hand slipped around his waistband and held him close, near enough to inhale the overpowering cologne. "But I know a faggot when I see one."

The urge to dispute those words was swiftly ended by the man planting his lips hard on his own. Jack had plenty of experience with kissing but he had never been the kissed before, a man takes the initiative. The thick bristles of his beard rubbed roughly against his face as he dove his tongue in deep.

Instantly Jack's tongue flicked against the invaders as it filled his mouth and he closed his eyes as they snogged. The man's hands now slipped achingly down his back and cupped both buttocks hard and tight eliciting small ecstatic moans from Jack.

The removal of his tongue from Jack's now hungry mouth brought the boy back to his senses. "I knew you'd like that," with his thumb he wiped off some drool from the boy's lips. "What's your name?"

For a spilt second, Jack thought to give a fake name but the man stopped him in his tracks with a penetrating glare. His deep dark brown eyes sunk into Jack's soul, "Jack."

His hand plummeted into the boy's shorts and removed a set of keys, he studied the key fob and read the name and address. "Good boy, for not lying to me." The man deposited the keys back into the boy's pocket, "my name is Rob." "But you will call me Sir."

"Yes sir," Jack nodded too eagerly.

"From now on we'll have no more of these straight bollocks," Rob loomed down over Jack. "Straight boys don't kiss men and they certainly don't get rock hard off it," he cupped Jack's hard cock with one hand.

Jack blushed, he'd not noticed his immediate erection from being manhandled by this alpha male. "Yes sir."

"You are a gay boy in training and I will be your trainer," Rob lifted a finger under his chin and raised Jack's face. "Now suck that nipple."

Easing his mouth around the thick thumb-like nipple, Jack buried his face in Rob's hairy pecs. His tongue flickered all over the aroused stiff nip, causing a deep growl to resonate from his chest.

"Next one," Rob lifted his mouth onto the unused nipple. "Good boy, now chew on that tit."

Jack sucked hard on the nipple, like countless other times on a girl's tit. When he gently sunk his teeth in Rob gripped his head and groaned in appreciation. No girl had ever liked it rough and this man was encouraging it.

With both his hands gripping his ass Jack was lifted off his feet and off the shining wet nipple to face Rob. "I want to see you here same time tomorrow."

Jack felt like a small toy being dangled, "yes sir."

Rob dug his fingers in deep into the tight round cheeks, "this ass is mine from here on in."

As the boy nodded, Rob dove in for another hard snog taking the lad's breath away. After dropping him to the ground, he gave his ass a small spank to send him on his way. "Jack, don't make me wait."

Coming out of the undergrowth Jack adjusted his shorts to conceal his rock-hard cock which promptly flapped as he resumed his pace. His heart thumped from the excitement of the meeting and he could still feel the slap on his butt tingling as he jogged home.

The cool shower and the explosive masturbation calmed him down but brought on waves of self-doubt and recriminations. His working day was wasted with memories of the meeting playing on a loop in his head, concentration lost to the aroma of his thick hairy chest.

The night was a blur of arousal and disgust, his easy sublimation to the stranger fought with his growing erotism. The impending morning loomed largely and the million-dollar question stared him stark in the face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tossing and turning throughout the night, he awoke after a brief respite wet with sweat. His trainers lay before him waiting for him to make his life-changing decision, he knew what awaited him and the possibilities of his judgment battled within him.

As he tied his laces, the choice had been made. His body thrilled with excitement as he dressed, he couldn't remember a time he felt this sexually alive. Taking his usual route he sped through the distance till he got to the pathway to the woods, a quick scan for the all-clear and he slipped into the darkness.

His breath rose as he edged closer to the previous day's nook, he squinted in the darkness of the trees. Checking his watch he wondered if he was too early or worst too late.

"Good boy Jack," Rob stepped into the morning light. His thick hairy chest glistened in the heat as he slid back into the murk of the woods. "Follow!"

Jack stepped carefully behind him, his eyes following the bright white of his skintight shorts. As he turned into a grassy opening, he'd lost sight of the stranger, and his attention was locked on a t-shirt discarded on the ground.

Rob flung his thick muscled arms around the boy making him jump in his embrace, "Nice and early, someone an eager boy. Fucking knew you'd come." Roughly he dragged the running shirt up and off, flinging it to the floor. His coarse hands caressed the smooth chest as he devoured the neck with hard kisses.

The strong hands quickly maneuvered to his tender nipples and Jack melted back into the embrace. His body trembled with excitement as Rob's hot wet lips sunk into his soft supple neck.

"On your knees boy," with a brusque pull, Rob spun the boy to face him. Terminating any objections he commanded, "now!"

Jack slunk nervously to his knees, the smooth sand sunk against his skin and he nervously ran his shaking hands up the thick hairy muscular legs. As he reached the bright white material of the shorts he peered up into the face of the looming figure above him.

"You really are a pretty little bitch," Rob gently brushed a straggle of blonde hair from his face and gazed down into the bright blue eyes. "Take down my shorts."

Fumbling with the buttons Jack wriggled the skin-tight shorts down, past his enormous thighs, and slid them down to his trainers.

Lifting his head he came face to face with his engorging fat cock, it bounced to life in front of his eyes. The cock was in perfect proportion to the rest of the man, half hard and already bigger than his own.

"Go on lick it, it won't bite." Rob teased the boy, gesticulating it provocatively inches from his face. His hand now softly stroked through the boy's floppy hair as he stared mesmerized by a real man's cock.

After what felt like an eternity, with his heart beating through his chest he timidly flicked out his tongue. The cock jumped like a static shock as he gently ran the tip along the head.

"Get that tongue all over my cock," Rob held the hair from his face for a perfect view. "Lick it like a lollypop, your favorite flavor."

Jack's hungry tongue lapped all over the growing shaft, running along the pulsating veins. The wet cock now stood out erect in all its glory as he craned his neck to lick from the balls to the slit.

His thick cock rested upon the boy's cute face as his warm little tongue teased its way up to the head, the blue eyes looking up eagerly for acknowledgment.

"Suck it," Rob rubbed the pre cum along his soft lips.

For a nanosecond, he froze, unsure to continue. Till his tongue automatically tasted the wetness on his lips and without thought he wrapped his mouth around the glistening cock head."

"And now you're a cocksucker." Rob grinned down as the boy started to take his cock deeper with each attempt, totally on his compulsion. "A hungry cocksucker too," he leaned back against the base of a tree and watched the blue eyes bob.

As the cock pushed further into his warm welcoming mouth, Jack gripped his thick muscled thighs for balance. Instinctively his tongue ran under the hard shaft of his cock until he felt the head hit the back of his throat and recoiled from the gag.

"Oh no boy, learn to take it." Rob gripped the back of the boy's head as he forcibly held him onto his cock and slowly fed it back into the delicious wet warmness. His pretty blue eyes looked up pleadingly as the cock eased deeper into his throat, watering as he held his breath.

As Rob gently released his grip he allowed Jack to become the cocksucker he was born to be, using every memory of each girl's technique performed on him. The delicious throbbing cock slid between his wrapped lips to the deep mesmerizing groans of his man.

"Get ready boy," Rob slipped his hand back on the back of his head and held it firmly as his muscles tensed. "Swallow it, boy, don't you dare spill a drop."

Jack squeezed on the thick thighs as he felt them shake and Robs cock bucked deep into his throat. The thick warm cum shot violently into his mouth and flushed down his throat as Jack desperately tried to swallow. Without thinking he gulped down the hot load and felt it ooze down into his stomach.

"Ohh fuck yes," his words fell as a deep growl. Rob slowly slid the soaking cock from the boy's mouth leaving him looking up open-mouthed, "good boy, now lick every inch of it clean."

Jack eagerly obeyed, the cock bouncing against his face as he lapped away. Instinctively his tongue ran all over the shaft, cleaning every last trace of the cum till he finished with a suck and lick of the cock head.

"Well my gaydar was spot on with you," Rob laughed as he slid his cock back into his shorts. Reaching down he pulled up the boy and planted a deep hard kiss on those pretty lips, cupping each arse cheek roughly as they snogged.

Rob let the boy off for some air, "from here on in this is your daily routine." Patting the firm buttocks, "your early morning run to keep this fine arse in shape, then here to get your breakfast."

Jack wriggled under his firm grip, "yes sir." Pressing his body back upon the muscled torso, he sunk his lips back hungrily upon the bristled face. His fears and reluctance had disappeared completely under the erotic excitement of their rendezvous.

"Now run along sexy boy and I'll see you here on time tomorrow," Rob spanked his arse as he sent him on the way. "Wash that cum off your face when you get home slut."

Jack took a long glance back at the smirking sexy figure who groped suggestively at his crotch before returning to his run, his hard cock slowly softening as he proceeded. Ducking his face as he ran past anybody, not knowing if that last comment was true or if it was obvious to the briefest of investigations.

Sprinting home Jack tore up the stairs and submerged himself in the cool shower, the taste of cum still noticeable on his lips. Closing his eyes he dreamed of Rob and that thick hard cock shooting deep within his mouth and his cock exploded against the glass door. His orgasmic cry filled the house as he furiously pumped out every last drop from his aching balls.