The Personal Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As expected Jack returned on time and was more than willing to repeat his new routine. The embarrassment and shame which followed his ejaculation barely lasted the afternoon till the profound feeling of sexual arousal quickly overtook it. The only surprise was how easily he adapted to his new role, how he accepted being on his knees and draining another man's cock.

The office day now started with him still tingling from the morning's tryst, cock throbbing from the thought of Rob's thick meat. The daily ritual of making flirtatious conversation with his female colleagues was now more of an acting challenge as his hunger had been filled by a stomach load of cum.

On Friday he was hit by the disappointment of the weather, the rain scattered against his window and his heart sank. Unperturbed he dressed into the rarely used waterproofs and set out on his run, hoping Rob would be hardy enough to appear.

Splashing through the rain-drenched paths Jack sped along the deserted promenade, no one else had been mad ought to step out this morning. Cutting into the darkened woods he quickly made his way to their usual spot and lent against a tree breathing heavily. The raindrops made little headway through the thick foliage as Jack slumped disappointedly alone.

"Even rain won't keep you away from getting some cock, will it boy?" Rob's deep voice mocked him as he appeared into the open. A wide grin emerged on his face as all his assumptions of the boy were coming true.

Immediately Jack straightened up as the man came near, and with his heart thumping a broad smile came to his face.

"What's this?" Rob pulled at the bright orange waterproof jacket. "I want you in fewer clothes not more, get it off."

Quickly Jack unzipped and peeled himself out of the soaking jacket, dropping it to the floor to kneel on.

Rob roared a cavernous guffaw, "Someone eager." Turning Jack brusquely against the tree he whispered into his ear, "I think we should take advantage of how deserted it is today." With an abrupt yank, he tugged the shorts down to the boy's ankles exposing that pert pale arse.

Slipping out of his own jacket Rob situated himself on an old tree stump and tapped his knee, "come on boy, bend over."

Stunned Jack turned and stared at the grinning man who tapped his knee mockingly back at him. Never in his life had he been spanked, certainly not over someone's knee and he hesitated to obey.

"Don't keep me fucking waiting!" Rob's demand now came with a growing impatience. "Or I won't take it easy on you."

As his tone changed Jack slipped down his shorts and shuffled forward, the clothing tying his ankles together. Without a chance to take in the realization of his situation, Rob flung him over his knee and his world now took place upside down.

Running his huge rough hands over the soft firm cheeks Rob purred his appreciation, "you really do have a beautiful arse." Circling each cheek he teased the boy about the oncoming blows.

Hanging over the side Jack stared at the lush green grass and tensed his body in anticipation of the spank but Rob toyed with him. Rubbing the cheek til he gave a gentle tap before moving to the opposite cheek.

Lulling the boy into a false sense of security Rob brought the first spank down in a surprise vicious movement. The sound reverberated around the wood as did the cry which slipped from his lips.

The slap sent an electric current rushing through his body and a girlish squeal escaped from him, any attempt to take it as a man had failed at the first blow. Any idea that it would be a playful sexy spanking ended with the continuation of the spanking. Each formidable strike took his breath away and any resilience evaporated into a sea of whimpers.

The first spank brought a stark red hand print to that beautifully white skin and Rob delighted in feeling it grow redder and warmer with each smack. The defeated sobs emanating from the boy momentarily made him ease until he felt the hard cock wriggling against his lap and proceeded to bounce his hand off that perfect butt.

Jack squirmed in confusion, for as much as the beating hurt and the shame of succumbing so easily to this man overwhelmed him, his cock grew rigid immediately. With each spank, his body wriggled and he ground his erection into the muscled thighs till to his utmost embarrassment he exploded in his lap.

The last cry was unique and at the warm damp feeling on his joggers, Rob knew the boy had truly submitted. "You really are a little sub bitch," he gently caressed the stinging hot cheeks. "Up!"

At the command Jack leaped to his feet, his hands rubbing his aching butt. Without catching Rob's eye he glanced down at the wet stain left by his deposit.

Rob ran his fingers through the damp patch and collected the cum, "open your mouth." As the boy parted his sweet red lips he fed his sticky wet fingers into the delicious warmness and felt his hot tongue hungrily clean them. "Mmmm good boy."

His tongue delicately flicked over every inch of the fingers and he wrapped his lips hard around the knuckles to suck them dry as Rob removed each digit.

"You are a delicious little bitch," Rob dove at those inviting lips and wrapped his hands back around that beautiful burning backside lifting him off his feet. Releasing him from his embrace he gently placed him down, "get yourself dressed."

Gently wriggling the shorts over his painful cheeks Jack flung the jacket back over his body and after one last smile to his master made his way to leave.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Rob's angry tone made the boy stop in his tracks. "I think you have a job to do first," and he slid his thick hard cock from his joggers.

"Thank you, sir," Jack dropped to the floor and sunk his bare knees into the wet grass. His hungry mouth enveloped the pulsating cock and he soon fell into his morning ritual. The patter of rain against the leaves was broken by Rob's guttural orgasmic groan as he fed the starving boy.

"I'll see you Monday, we'll let that ass recover." Rob raised the boy to his feet and kissed his wet lips, "run along slut."

With a mumbled "thank you" Jack slowly stepped back into the downpour and away from his new exciting sex life. The feeling of shame from the spanking was washed away by the growing disappointment of having to wait two whole days to taste that cock again. It brought a smile to his face to realize in such a short time how accustomed he had become to this treatment.

The harsh wind blew the torrential rain back into his face and the puddles soaked through his trainers as he squelched his way through the mud. Jack felt no chill as his pained arse warmed his body and the feeling of the hot cum seeping through him kept his mind occupied.

Jack rubbed his sore ass as he masturbated furiously in the shower, the water making his throbbing ass tingle. This time it did little to relieve his sexual tension or clear his mind from the morning's activities, every second of the submission replayed in his head. Throughout work, his stinging cheeks reminded him of what took place and his hard cock demanded attention.

Hiding away in the office toilets, Jack took a peek in the mirror of his bright red arse, almost beaming with pride. Wiggling it, he recalled every sensation, and without thought for consequences, he wanked his aching cock. By the end of the day, he doubted he had anything left but the memory forced yet another arousal.

By Monday the only reminder of his spanking was a few assorted bruises on his pale cheeks, a sore penis, and a craving to see the man again. His run flashed by as he sped to the meeting ground, holding his sides as he gasped noisily in the shadows. At the crunch of a branch, his heart leaped as the formidable figure dipped into view.

"How's that ass today?" Rob teased the blushing boy. "Drop those shorts and show me."

"Yes sir," Jack slipped his shorts down and turned his back to the man. His hands grabbed the bark of the tree as he pushed his butt out and tensed himself ready for another spank.

"Some little bruises but still beautiful," his rough hands gently stroked the silky smooth skin. Rob parted the soft cheeks and grinned at the tight pink hole winking back at him, "hello baby."

Jack wriggled his hips as Rob cupped the cheeks, still steeling himself for any sudden pain. Instead, he felt a wet warm tongue slowly lick the crack from his balls then tease his virgin boy hole and a loud squeal broke the silence.

Kneeling Rob buried his rough bristled face between the silk-smooth cheeks and dove in. The leaves and branches crunched under his weight as his huge hands dug tightly into his pale skin.

Helplessly Jack clung onto the bark of the tree to hold himself up, the hot tongue sending sensations rushing through his body. Moans and whimpers slipped effortlessly from his lips as the man grunted muffled in his ass.

With each deep movement of his tongue, any lingering question marks over Jack's sexuality disappeared. Helpless squeals of approval drifted loudly into the morning air as he closed his eyes tightly and lost himself in the overwhelming stimulation.

Rob extracted himself from the soft smooth cheeks to listen to the boy, "Jesus, I guessed you were a pussy boy. Now your not even trying to hide it."

Ignoring the remark Jack pushed his hungry hole back for more, desperately eager for more. "Please don't stop."

Not needing to be asked twice Rob dove back into the sweet warmth of the boy's beautiful ass and was delighted by the noisy response. The boy's body shivered in the taunt grip of Rob's fingers and he wriggled his smooth ass against the rough bristles of his beard.

Coming up for air Rob spat deep into the pink puckered hole and dove into his pocket for his lube. With a pop, he dripped the sticky liquid against the wet hole and gently pressed the small black butt plug inside.

Jack gave a sharp high groan as the plug popped in place and froze in place as the man's rough hands slid up his smooth legs. A hard spank brought his mind back to the world and the uncomfortable throb from the new object.

"I want you to keep that in your ass till you get home," Rob growled into the shivering boy's ear. "And wear it daily for a few hours for the rest of the week, let that little hole get used to it."

"Yes sir I will," his voice quivered as he felt the man's hot breath blow against his cool flesh.

Pressing his muscled hairy body hard against the smooth soft-skinned boy, "then on Friday I'm going to give you the gift you really want." Rob teased the boy's neck with his hot wet tongue before sealing the deal with a hard deep kiss.

Jack lost himself in the rough embrace of the man, his head pulled back by the hair as their tongues tangled. Coming off for air, he gazed into the deep brown eyes of his dominant partner.

One more hard spank brought a harsh red hue to the boy's pert ass, "I'll see you Friday boy." Rob grinned as he watched the boy wriggle back into his shorts and slowly make his way from the bushes, blushing as he looked back.

His heart thumped as he wiggled away from the sexy watcher, the anal object causing him to carefully slink his escape. The passage home took the longest time as a run was out of the question, barely getting to a quick trot. His face flushed red as he thought everybody would guess the reason for his Olympic walker impersonation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Monday morning run was a bust, Jack eagerly waited in vain for an appearance of the mysterious object of his desires but he never showed. A dispirited slow jog home set him up for a tedious day of work. The monotony was broken only by an embarrassing trip to an adult shop to purchase his supply of lube and after investigations on the internet, a douche kit.

His week fell into a quick pattern of a morning run, a dreary day at the office, and sliding the lubed-up plug into his increasingly hungry hole. Without a sign of Rob, wanking whilst rubbing the head of the plug became the highlight of every day and he came, eyes shut, thinking of what Friday would bring.

By Friday he was shaking with excitement at the proposition, he'd taken the day off work to recuperate from the experience. Jack sprinted to their location and waited to tremble in anticipation but as the minutes ticked by his heart sank. His eyes darted with every crack of a branch but no sign of the burly figure of Rob appeared.

After forty minutes he finally gave up hope and dejectedly made the slow trudge home. Still scanned every person he passed in a final clutch of finding his man but when he made it home he was sad, cold, and frustrated.

The hot shower warmed his body and momentarily cleared his mind of the day's disappointment. The doorbell brought him back to reality and he vainly tried to ignore the noise and continue washing. The bell rang loud and relentlessly and cursing the postman Jack flung a towel around his waist and stormed to the door to confront him.

His ire was stopped in an instant and his jaw dropped dumbly as he stared at the looming grinning shape of Rob. "Morning Boy," he pushed open the door and forced Jack to take several steps back as he closed it behind him with a bang.

The man looked larger and wider standing in the tight hallway of his house and in his bare feet he towered over him. "How did you know?" Jack stumbled over his words, still stunned by the apparition before him.

"I've been keeping an eye on you," slowly unbuttoning his coat. Rob threw it across the banister and took a good long leering look at the half-naked boy before unceremoniously ripping away the boy's towel. "That's how a boy should be dressed."

His sudden nakedness produced a pronounced gasp and Jack shivered under the lascivious gaze of the man. His blue eyes peered up helplessly at Rob who cupped his cheeks softly between his strong hands.

"Go upstairs and dry yourself off," he gave the boy a gentle kiss and released him. Rob's eyes stared at the lad's delicious pert backside as it wriggled up each step of the stairs and he chuckled as he climbed after him.

Jack tore up the stairs and engulfed himself in the soft towel, rubbing his smooth skin dry. Goosebumps grew upon his excited body as he heard the intruder undressing in his bedroom. With one last rub of his damp hair, he nervously approached the room and peered anxiously around the door.

The tall shape of Rob stood proudly naked at the foot of the bed, the thick black body hair shone on his muscled physique. With one long finger, he beckoned the boy towards him as he confidently stroked his growing thick cock, "on your knees."

Slipping automatically to his knees Jack ran his hands up the powerful thighs till he gripped the iron-firm buttocks. As he turned his blue eyes upwards the bulbous cock head pressed against his hungry lips and he tasted eagerly that much-missed meat.

Running his large hands through the boys glistening hair Rob slowly fed him every inch of his cock, feeling the mouth pulling him in deep. The boy's hands tightened their grip as his expert tongue teased its way along his shaft. "Fuck boy, you are a quick learner."

A proud little smirk briefly appeared on Jack's pretty face, the man's words and enthusiastic groans bringing real satisfaction to him. As he took the thick member deep into his throat with barely a sound, he had to agree. Closing his eyes Jack reveled in his work, his week-long fast finally broken.

Roughly Rob pulled up the boy to seal a deep long kiss on his wet lips, his hands clamped on that soft firm butt. "Get on the bed," with a sharp spank he ordered the boy. "On all fours, ass up."

Jack sprang upon his bed, adjusting his hands and knees to the center of his bedsheets. His girlfriend had picked out the pattern that his eyes now stared at through his legs, and a passionate growl resonated out of view.

Taking a second to appreciate the view, Rob drooled at the perfect pert backside that wiggled nervously before him. The pale smooth whiteness of the skin was broken only by the peeking pink hole winking back at him.

His rough hands slid down the tingling spine of the boy before digging deep into the softness of the cheek, he retraced the journey with the other hand before parting the firm buttocks.

A warm breath prickled over the exposed crack as the boy froze anxiously awaiting the man's next move. When the hot tongue licked teasingly from the boys dangling balls to the puckered hole, a loud moan slipped helplessly from his lips.

The noise brought an immediate grin to Rob's face and he knelt at the edge of the bed and buried the smile in that delicious arse. It had taken every ounce of his self-control to make the boy wait, his burning desire to eat that ass again was finally sated.

All the emotions and memories of his first rimming now flooded his mind and his body thrilled once again at the sensations that tongue had delivered. Every slip and probe drew orgasmic groans from his mouth and only dim recollection of the thinness of the walls made him bury his face in the pillow.

Rob laughed at the muffled noises from the head of the bed, reluctantly freeing himself from the boy's hole he yanked back the boy by his hair and fed him his finger. "Suck on it boy, get it nice and wet."

Ignoring the pain from his rough treatment Jack devoured the finger, his wet tongue lapping every inch. The man's hairy body tickled against the smoothness of his own as he pressed hard against him.

"Good boy," Rob slid his finger out of the hungry mouth and teased it over the boy's wet quivering hole. Slowly he slid it into the tightness, past the knuckle, and up to the hilt.

The boy wriggled his achingly tight hole around his fingers, soft groans emanating from the head of the bed from every movement of his probing. "Where do you keep your lube boy?"

The question woke Jack from his closed-eyed bliss and he waved a limp hand in the direction of his bedside cabinet.

The response drew an angry spank on the pert bottom before him, "fucking get it boy, and pass it to me." Rob kept a finger deep inside the boy as he stretched over to the drawer and sheepishly passed it back to him. "That's better."

The harsh commanding tone and the reverberating spank sent waves of excitement through his body. The cool liquid dripped onto his tingling hole and he bit his lip in anticipation of what was to come.

Rob stroked some lube over every inch of his throbbing cock and place it teasingly against the boy's puckered little hole. Every meeting with the boy had worked up to this point and finally, he would claim his prize. From his first instinct upon catching the boy's eye to each successive victory, now was the time to own that cherry.

As the man's cock slid along his wet crack and toyed with his hungry hole, Jack gripped the bedsheets and pushed his butt back for more. The butt plug had been a well-used present but he knew it was nowhere near the same thickness and as the head pressed hard again his tight hole he grasped the bed tighter.

An unexpectedly high little squeal rang around the room as his head popped into the delicious warm boy pussy. His hands gripped each perfectly curved pale cheek bringing red finger marks instantly and Rob delicately pushed himself deeper into the boy.

The sharp pain grew as the thick cock stretched his virgin hole and his breath grew louder through the helpless nonsensical noises which fell from his lips. "Please, it hurts," Jack managed to slip a pleading cry out.

A sly smirk grew on Rob's face as he heard the words before sliding the last few inches into the vice-like grip of the boy's hole. "Don't worry your pussy will get used to it," pulling the smooth ass into his hairy bush of pubes.

Jack froze in place on the bed impaled on the huge cock, the throbbing pain flowing through his body. The man's words echoed through his mind, never before had he considered he had a pussy but in this position and predicament he had no argument but to agree. Slowly the pain started to subdue but each minute movement of that cock sent waves of sensations through him.